Revelation ch.19.

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 48 total)
  • Author
    Wakeup
    Participant

King James Version (KJV)

19:1. And after these things I heard a great voice of much people in heaven, saying, Alleluia; Salvation, and glory, and honour, and power, unto the Lord our God:
    THESE VOICES CAN NOT BE SAINTS,BUT ANGELS,BECAUSE THE RESURRECTION HAS NOT *BEGUN*.

2 For true and righteous are his judgments: for he hath judged the GREAT WHORE, which did CORRUPT THE EARTH with her fornication, and hath avenged the blood of his servants at her hand.

THE WHORE IS BABYLON THE GREAT THE *MOTHER* OF HARLOTS,AS OF MANY HARLOTS.THE WORLD SYSTEM OF THINGS,STARTING WITH THE EGYPTIAN EMPIRE.THE *FIRST* OF THE 7 HEADS. WE ARE IN THE 7TH HEAD NOW.
    WORSHIPPING OTHER GODS.

THE ROMAN CHURCH IS JUST PART OF THE WORLD SYSTEM.
    THIS SYSTEM STARTED WITH THE FIRST HEAD;WHICH IS EGYPT.THE WOMAN IS SITTING ON THE BEAST WITH THE SEVEN HEADS.AND THE ROMAN CHURCH WAS NOT ON THE FIRST HEAD.THIS IS ANOTHER GREAT ERROR.

3 And again they said, Alleluia And HER smoke rose up for ever and ever.

THE SMOKE OF THE HARLOT, BEING DESTROYED.
    BABYLON WILL BE NO MORE.

4 And the four and twenty elders and the four beasts fell down and worshipped GOD that sat on the throne, saying, Amen; Alleluia.

THIS MEANS THAT THE 24 ELDERS ARE UP IN HEAVEN LONG BEFORE THE DAY OF RESURRECTION.

5 And a voice came OUT OF THE THRONE, saying, Praise our God, all ye his servants, and ye that fear him, both small and great.

HIS SERVANTS WHICH HAS SERVED HIM.

A VOICE OUT OF THE THRONE;THIS MUST BE THE LAMBS VOICE,BUT GOD SPEAKING.

6 And I heard as it were the voice of a great multitude, and as the voice of many waters, and as the voice of mighty thunderings, saying, Alleluia: for the Lord God omnipotent reigneth.

THIS ALSO HAS TO BE ANGELS PRAISING,FOR THE RESURRECTION HAS NOT BEGUN.AND GOD *WILL* REIGN

7 Let us be glad and rejoice, and give honour to him: for the marriage of the Lamb is come, and HIS WIFE hath made herself ready.

THE MARRIAGE OF THE LAMB IS IN REVELATION 21.
    THE UNITING OF ZION;THE CITY,OR HOLY JERUSALEM,WITH THE LAMB.GODS SPIRITUAL WOMAN IS HOLY JERUSALEM.

8 And to HER was granted that SHE should be arrayed in fine linen, clean and white: for the fine linen is the righteousness of saints.

WHEN ALL THE BAD HAS BEEN ROOTED OUT,SHE IS MADE CLEAN.

9 And he saith unto me, Write, Blessed are they which ARE CALLED UNTO THE MARRIAGE OF THE LAMB. And he saith unto me, These are the true sayings of God.

THE SAINTS ARE THE GUESTS OF THE MARRIAGE,NOT THE BRIDE.THE BRIDE IS HOLY JERUSALEM.BLESSED ARE THEY THAT ARE *INVITED* TO THE MARRIAGE.
    (there was a great error made here,by the churches).For we are not the bride,but the guests.

10 And I fell at his feet to worship him. And he said unto me, See thou do it not: I am thy fellowservant, and of thy brethren that have the testimony of Jesus: worship God: for the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy.

THE TESTIMONY OF JESUS IS THE *SPIRIT* OF PROPHECY.
    WE CAN NOT WORSHIP ANGELS,FOR THEY ARE OUR FELLOW SERVANTS.

11 And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in RIGHTEOUSNESS he doth judge and make war.

HEAVEN OPENED AS THE LAMB CAME DOWN TO EARTH.

12 His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself.

NO MAN KNEW HIM IN TRUTH,BUT HE WAS *CALLED* THE WORD OF GOD.

13 And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is *CALLED* The WORD OF GOD..

HIS VESTURE IS DIPPED IN BLOOD,FOR HE HE IS IN WAR MODE. AND HE IS *CALLED* THE WORD OF GOD.

14 And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean.

THESE ARE THE ARMIES OF HEAVEN,AND MICHA'EL IS THE CHIEF WARRIOR.(remember,so far the resurrection has not begun).

15 And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the NATIONS: and *HE SHALL* rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.

HE *SHALL RULE*: THIS ONLY MEANS THAT HE IS NOT RULING BEFORE THIS EPISODE IS FINISHED.
    (we can see here that there is no kingdom of Christ today,for it is to come, soon after babylon is destroyed).

16 And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, King Of Kings, And Lord Of Lords.

17 And I saw an angel standing in the sun; and he cried with a loud voice, saying to all the fowls that fly in the midst of heaven, Come and gather yourselves together unto the supper of the great God;

ON THE SUPPERS MENU ARE ALL THE DEAD.
    THE SUPPER OF HIS WRATH. THE ONES INVITED TO EAT ARE THE ANIMALS.(carnivores).

18 That ye may eat the flesh of kings, and the flesh of captains, and the flesh of mighty men, and the flesh of horses, and of them that sit on them, and the flesh of all men, both free and bond, both small and great.

ALL THOSE MEN WITH THE MARK OF THE BEAST,SMALL AND GREAT, RICH AND POOR,FREE AND BOND.

19 And I saw the beast, and the kings of the earth, and their armies, gathered together to make war AGAINST HIM that sat on the horse, and against his army.

THIS IS ARMAGEDDON, WHEN THE ARMIES OF *BOTH SIDES* UNITE TO MAKE WAR WITH THE LAMB. THE ARMIES OF TH NORTH AND THE SOUTH.(the western nations and the muslem nations).north=north of jerusalem; south=south of jerualem).

20 And the BEAST was taken, and with him the FALSE PROPHET that wrought MIRACLES before him, with which he DECEIVED them that had received the MARK of the BEAST, AND THEM that worshipped HIS IMAGE. These BOTH were cast ALIVE into a LAKE OF FIRE burning with brimstone.

NOTICE THAT SATAN IS EXCLUDED? HE IS SPARED,BECAUSE *HE WILL BE* CAST IN PRISON FOR A THOUSAND YRS.FOR GOD STILL NEEDS HIM TO TEMPT THE STUBBORN NON BELEIVERS AFTER THE PREACHING OF A THOUSAND YRS. IN THE KINGDOM.

TO GATHER THEM TOGETHER TO SURROUND THE CAMP OF THE SAINTS(KINGDOM).THIS IS THE WAR OF GOG AND MAGOG.(rev.20:8.9).1000yrs after the preaching is done.

21 And the remnant were slain with the sword of him that sat upon the horse, which sword proceeded out of his mouth: and all the FOWLS were filled with their flesh.

DO YOU NOTICE HOW DIFFERENT IT TURN OUT TO BE,THAN WHAT HAS BEEN PREACHED THROUGH THE CENTURIES BY THE CHURCHES?

THE TESTIMONY OF JESUS IS THE SPIRIT OF PROPHECY.

wakeup.

journey42
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Dec. 07 2012,15:42)

Amen Wakeup.

No one is listening, but I love reading your posts.

I think no one wants to talk with you because your armed and on fire!

You are only giving scripture with explanations, they are ignoring you. You are an outcast, not accepted here.
    Praise the Lord.

Keep em coming.

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (journey42 @ Dec. 08 2012,11:34)

Wakeup,Dec. wrote:

[/quote]
    Amen Wakeup.

No one is listening, but I love reading your posts.

I think no one wants to talk with you because your armed and on fire!

You are only giving scripture with explanations, they are ignoring you.  You are an outcast,  not accepted here.
    Praise the Lord.

Keep em coming.

Journey 42.

Didnt they reject the prophets back then and killed them?
    Didnt they reject the Lord back then and killed him?
    Do not be surprised for this is expected to be so.

Doesnt the world love its own?
    Remember one thing;whatsoever the world loves and embraces is of the world.

Remember also that prophesies are a new thing for many,therefore can not join in,but they are learning.
    I am just doing my job.

Thank you j42.
    You have a nice day.

wakeup.

Pastry
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Dec. 07 2012,15:42)
    King James Version (KJV)

19:1. And after these things I heard a great voice of much people in heaven, saying, Alleluia; Salvation, and glory, and honour, and power, unto the Lord our God:
    THESE VOICES CAN NOT BE SAINTS,BUT ANGELS,BECAUSE THE RESURRECTION HAS NOT *BEGUN*.

2 For true and righteous are his judgments: for he hath judged the GREAT WHORE, which did CORRUPT THE EARTH with her fornication, and hath avenged the blood of his servants at her hand.

THE WHORE IS BABYLON THE GREAT THE *MOTHER* OF HARLOTS,AS OF MANY HARLOTS.THE WORLD SYSTEM OF THINGS,STARTING WITH THE EGYPTIAN EMPIRE.THE *FIRST* OF THE 7 HEADS. WE ARE IN THE 7TH HEAD NOW.
    WORSHIPPING OTHER GODS.

THE ROMAN CHURCH IS JUST PART OF THE WORLD SYSTEM.
    THIS SYSTEM STARTED WITH THE FIRST HEAD;WHICH IS EGYPT.THE WOMAN IS SITTING ON THE BEAST WITH THE SEVEN HEADS.AND THE ROMAN CHURCH WAS NOT ON THE FIRST HEAD.THIS IS ANOTHER GREAT ERROR.

3 And again they said, Alleluia And HER smoke rose up for ever and ever.

THE SMOKE OF THE HARLOT, BEING DESTROYED.
    BABYLON WILL BE NO MORE.

4 And the four and twenty elders and the four beasts fell down and worshipped GOD that sat on the throne, saying, Amen; Alleluia.

THIS MEANS THAT THE 24 ELDERS ARE UP IN HEAVEN LONG BEFORE THE DAY OF RESURRECTION.

5 And a voice came OUT OF THE THRONE, saying, Praise our God, all ye his servants, and ye that fear him, both small and great.

HIS SERVANTS WHICH HAS SERVED HIM.

A VOICE OUT OF THE THRONE;THIS MUST BE THE LAMBS VOICE,BUT GOD SPEAKING.

6 And I heard as it were the voice of a great multitude, and as the voice of many waters, and as the voice of mighty thunderings, saying, Alleluia: for the Lord God omnipotent reigneth.

THIS ALSO HAS TO BE ANGELS PRAISING,FOR THE RESURRECTION HAS NOT BEGUN.AND GOD *WILL* REIGN

7 Let us be glad and rejoice, and give honour to him: for the marriage of the Lamb is come, and HIS WIFE hath made herself ready.

THE MARRIAGE OF THE LAMB IS IN REVELATION 21.
    THE UNITING OF ZION;THE CITY,OR HOLY JERUSALEM,WITH THE LAMB.GODS SPIRITUAL WOMAN IS HOLY JERUSALEM.

8 And to HER was granted that SHE should be arrayed in fine linen, clean and white: for the fine linen is the righteousness of saints.

WHEN ALL THE BAD HAS BEEN ROOTED OUT,SHE IS MADE CLEAN.

9 And he saith unto me, Write, Blessed are they which ARE CALLED UNTO THE MARRIAGE OF THE LAMB. And he saith unto me, These are the true sayings of God.

THE SAINTS ARE THE GUESTS OF THE MARRIAGE,NOT THE BRIDE.THE BRIDE IS HOLY JERUSALEM.BLESSED ARE THEY THAT ARE *INVITED* TO THE MARRIAGE.
    (there was a great error made here,by the churches).For we are not the bride,but the guests.

10 And I fell at his feet to worship him. And he said unto me, See thou do it not: I am thy fellowservant, and of thy brethren that have the testimony of Jesus: worship God: for the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy.

THE TESTIMONY OF JESUS IS THE *SPIRIT* OF PROPHECY.
    WE CAN NOT WORSHIP ANGELS,FOR THEY ARE OUR FELLOW SERVANTS.

11 And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in RIGHTEOUSNESS he doth judge and make war.

HEAVEN OPENED AS THE LAMB CAME DOWN TO EARTH.

12 His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself.

NO MAN KNEW HIM IN TRUTH,BUT HE WAS *CALLED* THE WORD OF GOD.

13 And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is *CALLED* The WORD OF GOD..

HIS VESTURE IS DIPPED IN BLOOD,FOR HE HE IS IN WAR MODE. AND HE IS *CALLED* THE WORD OF GOD.

14 And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean.

THESE ARE THE ARMIES OF HEAVEN,AND MICHA'EL IS THE CHIEF WARRIOR.(remember,so far the resurrection has not begun).

15 And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the NATIONS: and *HE SHALL* rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.

HE *SHALL RULE*: THIS ONLY MEANS THAT HE IS NOT RULING BEFORE THIS EPISODE IS FINISHED.
    (we can see here that there is no kingdom of Christ today,for it is to come, soon after babylon is destroyed).

16 And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, King Of Kings, And Lord Of Lords.

17 And I saw an angel standing in the sun; and he cried with a loud voice, saying to all the fowls that fly in the midst of heaven, Come and gather yourselves together unto the supper of the great God;

ON THE SUPPERS MENU ARE ALL THE DEAD.
    THE SUPPER OF HIS WRATH. THE ONES INVITED TO EAT ARE THE ANIMALS.(carnivores).

18 That ye may eat the flesh of kings, and the flesh of captains, and the flesh of mighty men, and the flesh of horses, and of them that sit on them, and the flesh of all men, both free and bond, both small and great.

ALL THOSE MEN WITH THE MARK OF THE BEAST,SMALL AND GREAT, RICH AND POOR,FREE AND BOND.

19 And I saw the beast, and the kings of the earth, and their armies, gathered together to make war AGAINST HIM that sat on the horse, and against his army.

THIS IS ARMAGEDDON, WHEN THE ARMIES OF *BOTH SIDES* UNITE TO MAKE WAR WITH THE LAMB. THE ARMIES OF TH NORTH AND THE SOUTH.(the western nations and the muslem nations).north=north of jerusalem; south=south of jerualem).

20 And the BEAST was taken, and with him the FALSE PROPHET that wrought MIRACLES before him, with which he DECEIVED them that had received the MARK of the BEAST, AND THEM that worshipped HIS IMAGE. These BOTH were cast ALIVE into a LAKE OF FIRE burning with brimstone.

NOTICE THAT SATAN IS EXCLUDED? HE IS SPARED,BECAUSE *HE WILL BE* CAST IN PRISON FOR A THOUSAND YRS.FOR GOD STILL NEEDS HIM TO TEMPT THE STUBBORN NON BELEIVERS AFTER THE PREACHING OF A THOUSAND YRS. IN THE KINGDOM.

TO GATHER THEM TOGETHER TO SURROUND THE CAMP OF THE SAINTS(KINGDOM).THIS IS THE WAR OF GOG AND MAGOG.(rev.20:8.9).1000yrs after the preaching is done.

21 And the remnant were slain with the sword of him that sat upon the horse, which sword proceeded out of his mouth: and all the FOWLS were filled with their flesh.

DO YOU NOTICE HOW DIFFERENT IT TURN OUT TO BE,THAN WHAT HAS BEEN PREACHED THROUGH THE CENTURIES BY THE CHURCHES?

THE TESTIMONY OF JESUS IS THE SPIRIT OF PROPHECY.

wakeup.

It's hard to argue with some one who has it all figured out.

Georg

Participant

Hi Wakeup:

I believe that the judgments rendered in Revelation 19 are to those who have worshipped the beast, or his image and are alive at the coming of the Lord for the church, and also, judgment rendered to the beast and the false prophet.  This will not happen until after the rapture of the church.

Rev 19:16   And he hath on [his] vesture and on his thigh a name written, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS.  

Rev 19:17 ¶ And I saw an angel standing in the sun; and he cried with a loud voice, saying to all the fowls that fly in the midst of heaven, Come and gather yourselves together unto the supper of the great God;  

Rev 19:18   That ye may eat the flesh of kings, and the flesh of captains, and the flesh of mighty men, and the flesh of horses, and of them that sit on them, and the flesh of all [men, both] free and bond, both small and great.  

Rev 19:19   And I saw the beast, and the kings of the earth, and their armies, gathered together to make war against him that sat on the horse, and against his army.  

Rev 19:20   And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.  

Rev 19:21   And the remnant were slain with the sword of him that sat upon the horse, which [sword] proceeded out of his mouth: and all the fowls were filled with their flesh

Love in Christ,
    Marty

Wakeup
    Participant

Marty.

And I saw an angel come down from heaven, having the key of the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand.

2 And he laid hold on the DRAGON, that OLD SERPENT, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years,

AT THE COMING THE STRONG MAN OF THE HOUSE WILL BE BOUND FIRST.

3 And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should DECEIVE the NATIONS no more, TILL the thousand years should be fulfilled: and AFTER that he must be loosed a little season.

SATAN LOCKED UP FOR A 1000YRS.THEN BABYLON WILL BE DESTROYED,ALL THAT GATHER TOGETHER TO MAKE WAR WITH THE LAMB ALSO WILL BE DESTROYED.

4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which HAD NOT WORSHIPPED THE BEAST, neither his image, neither had received HIS mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

ONLY NOW WILL BE THE JUDGEMENT OF THE SAINTS.AND A KINGDOM SET UP, WHERE THE SAINTS WILL *RULE OVER* THE REMNANT OF THE JEWS, THAT HAS BEEN BROUGHT BACK FROM THE DEAD ALSO, BY CHOICE. BY ELECTION.

5 But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.

SO THE FIRST RESURRECTION CONSIST OF THE SAINTS,RESURRECTED IN SPIRIT;AND THE JEWS BROUGHT BACK IN THE FLESH(EZ.37).

6 Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be PRIESTS of God and of Christ, and shall REIGN with him a thousand years.

THE SAINTS WILL BE THE PRIESTS TEACHING THE JEWS.

7 And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison,

8 And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog, and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the SAND of the SEA.(they will multiply during the 1000yrs).

GOD WILL USE SATAN TO DRAW(sift out) THE BAD TO ONE PLACE,TO BE DESTROYED; AT A PLACE CALLED, HAMON GOG.(ez.39:11.15.).

9 And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the CAMP of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them.(this war is against God,not the lamb).

10 And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the FALSE PROPHET ARE, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

11 And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them.

12 And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.

THIS IS THE JUDGEMENT OF ALL THAT HAVE EVER LIVED ON EARTH,SINCE TIME BEGAN. JUDGED BY THE BOOK.
    JUDGED BY THEIR DEEDS.

13 And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their WORKS.

14 And DEATH and HELL were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.

NO MORE DEATH,AND NO MORE HELL.

15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

wakeup.

journey42
    Participant

Pastry,Dec. wrote:

[/quote]

wakeup
    It's hard to argue with some one who has it all figured out.

Georg

You don't always have to argue?  Surely there are things you can agree on sometimes?

Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Dec. 09 2012,15:47)
    Marty.

And I saw an angel come down from heaven, having the key of the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand.

2 And he laid hold on the DRAGON, that OLD SERPENT, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years,

AT THE COMING THE STRONG MAN OF THE HOUSE WILL BE BOUND FIRST.

3 And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should DECEIVE the NATIONS no more, TILL the thousand years should be fulfilled: and AFTER that he must be loosed a little season.

SATAN LOCKED UP FOR A 1000YRS.THEN BABYLON WILL BE DESTROYED,ALL THAT GATHER TOGETHER TO MAKE WAR WITH THE LAMB ALSO WILL BE DESTROYED.

4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which HAD NOT WORSHIPPED THE BEAST, neither his image, neither had received HIS mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

ONLY NOW WILL BE THE JUDGEMENT OF THE SAINTS.AND A KINGDOM SET UP, WHERE THE SAINTS WILL *RULE OVER* THE REMNANT OF THE JEWS, THAT HAS BEEN BROUGHT BACK FROM THE DEAD ALSO, BY CHOICE. BY ELECTION.

5 But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.

SO THE FIRST RESURRECTION CONSIST OF THE SAINTS,RESURRECTED IN SPIRIT;AND THE JEWS BROUGHT BACK IN THE FLESH(EZ.37).

6 Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be PRIESTS of God and of Christ, and shall REIGN with him a thousand years.

THE SAINTS WILL BE THE PRIESTS TEACHING THE JEWS.

7 And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison,

8 And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog, and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the SAND of the SEA.(they will multiply during the 1000yrs).

GOD WILL USE SATAN TO DRAW(sift out) THE BAD TO ONE PLACE,TO BE DESTROYED; AT A PLACE CALLED, HAMON GOG.(ez.39:11.15.).

9 And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the CAMP of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them.(this war is against God,not the lamb).

10 And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the FALSE PROPHET ARE, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

11 And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them.

12 And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.

THIS IS THE JUDGEMENT OF ALL THAT HAVE EVER LIVED ON EARTH,SINCE TIME BEGAN. JUDGED BY THE BOOK.
    JUDGED BY THEIR DEEDS.

13 And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their WORKS.

14 And DEATH and HELL were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.

NO MORE DEATH,AND NO MORE HELL.

15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

wakeup.

Hi Wakeup:

I still believe that Ch 19 of the book of Revelation relates to the judgment of those who are alive and unsaved, and the judgment of the beast and the false prophet when the Lord comes for the church.

Those who have died in their sins will be raised from the dead and will be judged after the 1000 year period. Yes, Satan will be bound for 1000 years, and then loosed for a time, and then satan will be cast into the lake of fire.

Here is the scripture:

Revelation 20:10 And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet [are], and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

Love in Christ,
    Marty

Wakeup
    Participant

Marty.

QUOTE:
    I still believe that Ch 19 of the book of Revelation relates to the judgment of those who are alive and unsaved, and the judgment of the beast and the false prophet when the Lord comes for the church.UNQUOTE.

HOW CAN THE UNSAVED BE JUDGED AT THE SECOND COMING,AND THEN AGAIN JUDGED AFTER THE 1000YRS?

1. They wont live for a1000yrs; they will die during the 1000yrs and then judged again? No,they will be given a chance to learn of the jews that have been taught by the saints.

They die and then judged at the white throne judgement.
    Consisting of ALL PEOPLE.THE SHEEP ON THE RIGHT, AND THE GOATS ON THE LEFT.

2. One is not judged twice,but only ones.

3. The remnants of the gentiles,AND SOME JEWS;(the survivors),will live outside the kingdom,and be taught by the jews.
    Many christians also that did not make it in the first resurrection, and survived the destruction,will be shut out from the kingdom,and taught.

Take note please;one will not be judged twice.

wakeup.

Participant

Hi Wakeup:

Those who are alive and are unsaved will be judged by the seven last plagues. They will not be resurrected after the 1000 year period. They have been judged and destroyed:

Rev 19:20 And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.

Rev 19:21 And the remnant were slain with the sword of him that sat upon the horse, which [sword] proceeded out of his mouth: and all the fowls were filled with their flesh.

Those who have died in their sins will be resurrected and judged according to their works after the 1000 year period. They were not judged during while they were living, and so, it is necessary for them to be resurrected and give an account for the life that they lived.

Love in Christ,
    Marty

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (942767 @ Dec. 11 2012,12:54)
    Hi Wakeup:

Those who are alive and are unsaved will be judged by the seven last plagues.  They will not be resurrected after the 1000 year period.  They have been judged and destroyed:

Rev 19:20   And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.  

Rev 19:21   And the remnant were slain with the sword of him that sat upon the horse, which [sword] proceeded out of his mouth: and all the fowls were filled with their flesh.  

Those who have died in their sins will be resurrected and judged according to their works after the 1000 year period.  They were not judged during while they were living, and so, it is necessary for them to be resurrected and give an account for the life that they lived.

Love in Christ,
    Marty

Yes; at the coming the saints only will be resurrected,living or dead.

The luke warm christians and non christians that died of the destruction,or plagues will stay in the grave for a 1000yrs.

The ones that survived the destruction or plagues,will still live,but OUTSIDE the kingdom and taught,by the jews.
    The gospel will be spread all over the earth.

Outside the kingdom will consist of all people and religions.
    They will multiply,and so will the jews.
    In those days;knowledge shall cover the earth as the sea cover the earth. And they all will know God.

Remember;satan will not be there,but his angels will be.
    To create resistance; to create a choice. We must worship God by our own choice. Many still will not have God in their lives, and satans job is to draw them to one place to be destroyed.

The destruction of all the bad will be after the second resurrection,after they are judged according to their works.

Please make a comment,if not clear.

wakeup.

Participant

Hi Wakeup:

I do not see anyone who is left behind at the rapture of the church surviving the great tribulation.

Everyone who is alive and unsaved at the rapture of the church will have worshipped the beast, and once they have done this, there is no more forgiveness of sins.

And the scripture in Revelation 19 states:

Rev 19:20 And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.

Rev 19:21 And the remnant were slain with the sword of him that sat upon the horse, which [sword] proceeded out of his mouth: and all the fowls were filled with their flesh.

The beast, the false prophet, and the remnant pretty much covers everyone who was left behind at the rapture of the church.

All judged and destroyed.

Love in Christ,
    Marty

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (942767 @ Dec. 12 2012,14:31)
    Hi Wakeup:

I do not see anyone who is left behind at the rapture of the church surviving the great tribulation.

Everyone who is alive and unsaved at the rapture of the church will have worshipped the beast, and once they have done this, there is no more forgiveness of sins.

Rev 19:21   And the remnant were slain with the sword of him that sat upon the horse, which [sword] proceeded out of his mouth: and all the fowls were filled with their flesh.  

The beast, the false prophet, and the remnant pretty much covers everyone who was left behind at the rapture of the church.

Love in Christ,
    Marty

Marty.

I can see where you are coming from:I appreciate you Are responding.

1. Remember in Matt 24:22,Jesus said ''unless that war is shortened,no FLESH WILL BE SAVED?
    WEll; this was satans plan,to destroy all flesh,but not Gods plan.Just remember this,God does not want all flesh killed,but only babylon destroyed.

2. The dead armies that war against the Lamb will be fed to the wild animals.rev.19:18.

3. There will be some remnants surviving the destruction of babylon,and they will be living in groups outside the kingdom.(back to the old days).

4. Dan.7:12. as concerning the REST of the beast,they had their *DOMINION* taken away: yet their LIVES were *PROLONGED* FOR A SEASON AND TIME.
    (the season and time = 1000yrs plus a few more yrs.)

5. These are the survivers; they need to increase, and repopulate,and given a chance without satan.
    They will be taught by the jews.They live outside.

6. Many christians would have taken the number,but God also understands that they have been deceived and forced.
    And also the non christians,are forced.Take the number or starve.These surviving christians will be taught by the jews,but they can not live in the kingdom,but outside.

7. There will also be many that refused the number or mark,but for their own reasons;not for the love of Christ. Such as political reasons,going against the rule of the false prophet,refusing to be controled.
    Of which is a good thing to do,but they did not do it for Christ sake.

8. All these will be judged differently.
    So at the destruction of babylon,there will be some remnants of the gentiles; that will survive.

Only the ones that have been martyred for Christ, will be resurrected,and the ones IN CHRIST that survived the tribulation.

Remember that many have been DECEIVED by satan,because they never seeked the scriptures to give them the protection.

Isaiah.5:13. MY PEOPLE ARE GONE INTO CAPTIVITY,BECAUSE THEY HAVE NO KNOWLEDGE—

Isaiah 33:6.And wisdom and knowledge shall be the stability of thy times,and stregth of salvation: the fear of the LOrd is his treasure.

wakeup.

Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Dec. 12 2012,16:52)

Quote (942767 @ Dec. 12 2012,14:31)
    Hi Wakeup:

Love in Christ,
    Marty

Marty.

I can see where you are coming from:I appreciate you Are responding.

1. Remember in Matt 24:22,Jesus said ''unless that war is shortened,no FLESH WILL BE SAVED?
    WEll; this was satans plan,to destroy all flesh,but not Gods plan.Just remember this,God does not want all flesh killed,but only babylon destroyed.

2. The dead armies that war against the Lamb will be fed to the wild animals.rev.19:18.

3. There will be some remnants surviving the destruction of babylon,and they will be living in groups outside the kingdom.(back to the old days).

4. Dan.7:12. as concerning  the REST of the beast,they had their *DOMINION* taken away: yet their LIVES were *PROLONGED* FOR A SEASON AND TIME.
    (the season and time = 1000yrs plus a few more yrs.)

5. These are the survivers; they need to increase, and repopulate,and given a chance without satan.
    They will be taught by the jews.They live outside.

6. Many christians would have taken the number,but God also understands that they have been deceived and forced.
    And also the non christians,are forced.Take the number or starve.These surviving christians will be taught by the jews,but they can not live in the kingdom,but outside.

7. There will also be many that refused the number or mark,but for their own reasons;not for the love of Christ. Such as political reasons,going against the rule of the false prophet,refusing to be controled.
    Of which is a good thing to do,but they did not do it for Christ sake.

8. All these will be judged differently.
    So at the destruction of babylon,there will be some remnants of the gentiles; that will survive.

Only the ones that have been martyred for Christ, will be resurrected,and the ones IN CHRIST that survived the tribulation.

Remember that many have been DECEIVED by satan,because they never seeked the scriptures to give them the protection.

Isaiah.5:13. MY PEOPLE ARE GONE INTO CAPTIVITY,BECAUSE THEY HAVE NO KNOWLEDGE—

Isaiah 33:6.And wisdom and knowledge shall be the stability of thy times,and stregth of salvation: the fear of the LOrd is his treasure.

wakeup.

Hi Wakeup:

I will have to sort through this. I still do not believe that there will be any survive the great tribulation. Jesus said the days would be shortened for the elect sake not for those who worshipped the beast.

My understanding is that Christians will be in this world for 45 days of the great tribulation and then they will be taken out of this world, and so, the days of tribulation are shortened for these.

Love in Christ,
    Marty

Wakeup
    Participant

Thats fine Marty,dont just accept without checking.

Daniel 7:9 I beheld till the thrones were cast down, and the Ancient of days did sit, whose garment was white as snow, and the hair of his head like the pure wool: his throne was like the fiery flame, and his wheels as burning fire.

Daniel 7:10 A fiery stream issued and came forth from before him: thousand thousands ministered unto him, and ten thousand times ten thousand stood before him: the judgment was set, and the books were opened.

(this is concerning the 1st and 2nd resurrection).

Daniel 7:11 I beheld then because of the voice of the great words which the horn spake: I BEHELD EVEN TILL THE BEAST WAS SLAIN, and his body destroyed, and given to the BURNING FLAME.

Daniel 7:12 As concerning the REST OF THE BEASTS, they had their dominion taken away: YET THEIR LIVES were prolonged for a season and time.(1000yrs plus).

(not all destroyed).

wakeup.

Participant

Hi Wakeup:

Were all these beasts coexist? Were they all alive at the time that the church was raptured?

Love in Christ,
    Marty

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (942767 @ Dec. 16 2012,13:21)
    Hi Wakeup:

Were all these beasts coexist?  Were they all alive at the time that the church was raptured?

Love in Christ,
    Marty

Marty.

The 10 horned beast in rev.13:2. with all the powers of satan will be cast into the lake of fire; with him ,the false prophet,rev.19:20.

The beast coming out of the earth,with the 2horns rev.13:11 is the miracle man in rev.19:20. the false prophet. WHY 2HORNS? because he is king over both.
    The spiritual and the secular.

1.First the imprisoning of satan,and the reaping of the harvest and stored, 2.then the destruction of babylon, Rev14:15; and then the judgement of the saints.
    Rev.20:3.4.

The reaping of the vine will be at the coming,for they will be put in the winepress,(first death)and judged in the 2nd resurrection.Rev14:19.20.

There will only be one great beast existing(the ONE.W.O)at the coming.

wakeup.

Participant

Hi Wakeup:

What I am trying to determine is if the four beasts were coexisting, because of the following verse of scripture and your interpretation:

Daniel 7:12 As concerning the REST OF THE BEASTS, they had their dominion taken away: YET THEIR LIVES were prolonged for a season and time.(1000yrs plus).

I said that I did not think that anyone survived the great tribulation, and you said that these survived because of this scripture, but in order to survive the great tribulation, they would have had to be alive at the same time would they not.

Daniel 7 speaks of 4 beasts that come up from the sea, and states that the dominion of the first three was taken away but that their lives were prolonged for a season and a time.

The fourth beast and the false prophet were cast into the lake of fire according to the following scripture:

Rev 19:19 And I saw the beast, and the kings of the earth, and their armies, gathered together to make war against him that sat on the horse, and against his army.

Love in Christ,
    Marty

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (942767 @ Dec. 17 2012,11:34)
    Hi Wakeup:

What I am trying to determine is if the four beasts were coexisting, because of the following verse of scripture and your interpretation:

Daniel 7:12   As concerning the REST OF THE BEASTS, they had their dominion taken away: YET THEIR LIVES were prolonged for a season and time.(1000yrs plus).

I said that I did not think that anyone survived the great tribulation, and you said that these survived because of this scripture,  but in order to survive the great tribulation, they would have had to be alive at the same time would they not.

Daniel 7 speaks of 4 beasts that come up from the sea, and states that the dominion of the first three was taken away but that their lives were prolonged for a season and a time.

The fourth beast and the false prophet were cast into the lake of fire according to the following scripture:

Rev 19:19   And I saw the beast, and the kings of the earth, and their armies, gathered together to make war against him that sat on the horse, and against his army.  

Love in Christ,
    Marty

Marty.

Thats a fair question:

The four beasts:
    1. Medo (king Darius).
    All interpret this as babylon;this is not correct, for Daniel saw this vision in the year of king belshazzar;the last king of babylon.

2. Persia(Cyrus).

3. greecia.

4.The vision jumped to the end time roman empire,as of today, and soon coming the 10horned beast.
    The 10 horned empire will control all nations,under the one system of government.

At the coming ,these leaders and the system,and all what was created on this earth will be destroyed. But the other nations that have been forced to comply with the system,will not be destroyed. There will be some remnants left.

The NWO will consist of many nations,controled by the big nations.

wakeup.

Participant

Hi Wakeup:

There will be 10 kings that will arise out of the fourth Kingdom which was the Roman Empire. They will be in power with the beast, the little horn.

Dan 7:23 ¶ Thus he said, The fourth beast shall be the fourth kingdom upon earth, which shall be diverse from all kingdoms, and shall devour the whole earth, and shall tread it down, and break it in pieces.

Dan 7:24 And the ten horns out of this kingdom [are] ten kings [that] shall arise: and another shall rise after them; and he shall be diverse from the first, and he shall subdue three kings.

Dan 7:25 And he shall speak [great] words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time.

Rev 17:12 And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast.

Rev 17:13 These have one mind, and shall give their power and strength unto the beast.

Rev 17:14 These shall make war with the Lamb, and the Lamb shall overcome them: for he is Lord of lords, and King of kings: and they that are with him [are] called, and chosen, and faithful.

Rev 17:15 And he saith unto me, The waters which thou sawest, where the whore sitteth, are peoples, and multitudes, and nations, and tongues.

Rev 17:16 And the ten horns which thou sawest upon the beast, these shall hate the whore, and shall make her desolate and naked, and shall eat her flesh, and burn her with fire.

Rev 17:17 For God hath put in their hearts to fulfil his will, and to agree, and give their kingdom unto the beast, until the words of God shall be fulfilled.

Rev 17:18 And the woman which thou sawest is that great city, which reigneth over the kings of the earth

Love in Christ,
    Marty

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 48 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account