Revelation 16:13-14

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 311 total)
  • Author
    limjunus
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Sep. 21 2012,18:39)
    Hi limjunus,

“And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the (great) dragon, and
      out of the mouth of the (Antichrist) beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet.” (Rev 16:13)

The following chart illustrates      …three beasts       …three unclean spirits.

1st Beast of Rev.12:3 is 'The Red Dragon'   ……………… the (red) dragon            
    2nd Beast of Rev.13:1-3 is 'Antichrist spirit'   ……………. (Antichrist) beast
    3rd Beast of Rev.13:11 is 'The False Prophet'   ………….. the false prophet

God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

Ed j,

The Dragon the Beast and the False Prophet are not the three unclean spirits

The three unclean spirits like frogs are the demons spirits were coming out from the three specified characters representing the main instruments and rulers of the living spirits in the darkness of the heavenly world.

The three unclean spirits like frogs, casting out simultaneously from their mouth of the evil rulers and authorities of the unseen world, mighty powers in this dark world, and evil spirits in the heavenly places. (Ref: Ephesians 6:12 NLT)

Casting them out with the works of making wonder signs, went to the Kings and to the whole world.

Why they went to the Kings and to the whole world with wonder signs? Performing their work for being the unclean or demons spirits. Deceiving the Kings and the whole world.

“And with all the miracles he was allowed to perform on behalf of the first beast, he deceived all the people who belong to this world. (Ref: Rev.13:14 NLT)

The Dragon,-the ancient serpent, called the devil or Satan, the one deceiving the whole world with his angels. (Ref: 12:9 NLT)

We must figure it out with the light of the words of God, how we could determine these unclean spirits like frogs?

God bless us.

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (limjunus @ Sep. 22 2012,00:02)
    Ed j,

The Dragon the Beast and the False Prophet are not the three unclean spirits

God bless us.

Hi limjunus: Yes, I know, those are only two of the three unclean spirits.

1st Beast of Rev.12:3 is 'The Red Dragon'   ……………… the (red) dragon            
    2nd Beast of Rev.13:1-3 is 'Antichrist spirit'   ……………. (Antichrist) beast
    3rd Beast of Rev.13:11 is 'The False Prophet'   ………….. the false prophet

God bless

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Sep. 21 2012,22:26)

Quote (limjunus @ Sep. 21 2012,23:29)
    “And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs coming out of the mouth of the dragon, out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet. 14For they are spirits of demons, performing signs, which go out to the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty.”

How this three unclean spirits (spirit of demons) went to the Kings and of the world?

How the Kings and the world to be gathered for the battle against the great day of Almighty God?

As we have learned, the whole world is under the wisdom of Satan. (the whole world deceived by satan).

verry good questions

How did satan control his 7 empires; is it not with his spirit?
    No one has ever seen satan,and yet he has control over these kingdoms. HOW?

These 3 spirits like frogs will go forth unto the kings of the earth,to gather them together for the great war.
    They will inspire the kings to go to war.That simple.

wakeup.

Dunno
    Participant

Quote (limjunus @ Sep. 20 2012,15:03)
    Revelation 16:13-14 NKJV

“And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs coming out of the mouth of the dragon, out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet. 14For they are spirits of demons, performing signs, which go out to the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty.”

Is there any commentaries from the contributors of Heaven-Net?

The thread is open to all.

The Dragon, the Beast, and the False Prophet are the imitators of the Father, the Holy Spirit and the Son. The Dragon is the devil, the father of lies. The Beast is the spirit of Antichrist, to whom the Dragon gave all his power and strength. The False Prophet is Antichrist. As Christ is the True Prophet, so Antichrist is the prophet of lies and error. From the mouth of the Dragon, the Beast. and Antichrist issue three unclean spirits. John saw them as slimy, repulsive, unclean frogs. They come from their mouths to indicate horrible, false doctrines, worse than have ever been preached or believed on earth. The Dragon himself co-operates by means of signs and miracles; he perplexes the mighty in the spiritual, political, and cultural world and makes them docile. In 2Thessalonians 2:11-12 the apostle said about this: “Therefore God sends upon them a strong delusion, to make them believe what is false, so that all may be condemned who did not believe the truth but had pleasure in unrighteousness”. Thus the kings of the whole world are enticed to assemble and to bring together their forces for the final battle in the heavenly places.

A shadow of the activity of these spirits of falsehood is related in 1Kings 22:19-23, where Ahab is enticed by a deceitful spirit to enter into battle in order to be killed at Ramoth-gilead. The timing of the final battle, however, is not decided by the Dragon and his companions; this day has been determined by God Almighty!

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Dunno, welcome to H-net!

Do you not know that 'the false prophet' is Muhammad? (Link)

God bless

Dunno
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Sep. 22 2012,03:47)
    Hi Dunno, welcome to H-net!

Do you not know that 'the false prophet' is Muhammad?  (Link)

God bless

Hi! 'Ed J'

Thanks for your welcome, 'Ed J'.
    Did you know that the 'false prophet' is NOT Muhammad? :)

Antichrist is the man of sin; he is iniquity personified, as Jesus is the incarnation of righteousness.

The Pharisees had to admit about Jesus: “This man performs many signs”, (John 11:47). But the Lord also predicted that many false Christs and false prophets would arise, doing great signs and miracles, by which they would, if this were possible, lead astray the elect, (Matt 24:24).

The nature of the kingdom of Antichrist will be completely different from all the kingdoms that have ever been on earth. “As for the fourth Beast, there shall be a fourth kingdom on earth, which shall be different from all the kingdoms”, (Daniel 7:23). It derives its strength and power from a direct connection with the Kingdom of Darkness.

It can be said of the Sons of God in the endtimes that the army of the enemy is completely subjected to them. But the Dragon puts this same army under the high command of Antichrist and his followers. For he sits down in the temple of God, that is in man, to proclaim himself to be god. At his command the demons arise and manifest themselves in the visible world.

“Making fire come down from heaven” means that the spirits from the invisible world manifest themselves at his orders. Even the die-hard materialists will then have to admit that these are supernatural forces.

By this occult power the Beast will also subject the world. Those, however, who dare to resist antichrist will be surrendered to destructive powers who destroy or damage body, soul, and spirit. Those who do not have fellowship with the Holy Spirit or possess the powers of the coming age all fall victim to the unleashed supernatural forces.

Some Bible interpreters differentiate between Antichrist and the False Prophet. They think they are two distinct and separate persons. The spirit of Antichrist, however, is the spirit of the False Prophet and therefore Antichrist is the False Prophet.

He is the personified spirit of error mentioned in 1John 4:6, just as the Spirit of truth is personified in Christ. The masses are led astray by the deceitful wonders and signs. This temptation has its climax in the formation of an image for the Beast from the Bottomless Pit.

On the ruins of Babylon, (the apostate church), an assembly arises which has severed all contact with God and his Son. “Who is the liar but he who denies that Jesus is the Christ? This is the antichrist, he who denies the Father and the Son”, (1John 2:22).

Thus we see that the endtimes produces a faithful assembly which bears the image of the Son, but also the anti-Christian unfaithful assembly which bears the image of the Antichrist. It says clearly that this church is based on its supernatural connection with the Kingdom of Darkness by the Beast which had the wound of the sword.

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Dunno,

Are you a “JW”?

God bless

terraricca
    Participant

dunno

On the ruins of Babylon, (the apostate church), an assembly arises which has severed all contact with God and his Son. “Who is the liar but he who denies that Jesus is the Christ? This is the antichrist, he who denies the Father and the Son”, (1John 2:22).

1Jn 2:22 Who is the liar? It is the man who denies that Jesus is the Christ. Such a man is the antichrist—he denies the Father and the Son.
    1Jn 2:23 No one who denies the Son has the Father; whoever acknowledges the Son has the Father also.
    1Jn 2:24 .See that what you have heard from the beginning remains in you. If it does, you also will remain in the Son and in the Father.

1Jn 2:24 .See that what you have heard from the beginning remains in you. If it does, you also will remain in the Son and in the Father.

1Jn 1:3 We proclaim to you what we have seen and heard, so that you also may have fellowship with us. And our fellowship is with the Father and with his Son, Jesus Christ.

Jn 1:14 The Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us. We have seen his glory, the glory of the One and Only, who came from the Father, full of grace and truth.

Jn 16:28 I came from the Father and entered the world; now I am leaving the world and going back to the Father.”

Jn 3:31 “The one who comes from above is above all; the one who is from the earth belongs to the earth, and speaks as one from the earth. The one who comes from heaven is above all.

Jn 8:23 But he continued, “You are from below; I am from above. You are of this world; I am not of this world.

JN 3:13 “ No one has ascended into heaven, but He who descended from heaven: the Son of Man.

JN 1:15 John * testified about Him and cried out, saying, “This was He of whom I said, ‘ He who comes after me has a higher rank than I, for He existed before me.’ ”

I like to make a note to your statement of ” This is the antichrist, he who denies the Father and the Son”, (1John 2:22)””as per your quoted scriptures THE ANTICHRIST IS ALSO THE ONES THAT NOT RECOGNIZE THAT CHRIST CAME DOWN FROM THE FATHER ;this was the teaching from the beginning

limjunus
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Sep. 22 2012,01:45)

Quote (terraricca @ Sep. 21 2012,22:26)

Quote (limjunus @ Sep. 21 2012,23:29)

How this three unclean spirits (spirit of demons) went to the Kings and of the world?

How the Kings and the world to be gathered for the battle against the great day of Almighty God?

As we have learned, the whole world is under the wisdom of Satan. (the whole world deceived by satan).

verry good questions

How did satan control his 7 empires; is it not with his spirit?
    No one has ever seen satan,and yet he has control over these kingdoms. HOW?

These 3 spirits like frogs will  go forth unto the kings of the earth,to gather them together for the great war.
    They will inspire the kings to go to war.That simple.

wakeup.

Wakeup,

How the demons spirits inspired the kings and the whole world and to gather them for the battle against the great day of the Almighty God?

What kind of war?

how to make war against the great day of the Almighty God?

What kind of weapons would be used against the great day of
    the Almighty God?

What is the great day of the Almighty God?

We should figure it out base with the Bible messages itself and not by our own descriptions and not only by human wisdom.

limjunus
    Participant

To all,

Do not forget, the demons spirits, performing signs have the Kings and the whole world, gathering them as their allies against the great day of the Almighty God.

The kings and the whole world were at war against the great day of the Almighty God, under the command of the prince of darkness, the demon spirits.

Dunno
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Sep. 22 2012,07:54)
    Hi Dunno,

Are you a “JW”?

God bless

Hi! 'Ed J'
    No, I'm not a JW.
    All the same, you have to be the most rude an' crude Christian that I've met in a very long time … actually, your two questions thus far to me give the appearance of you being mentally/spiritually ill … driven my pious accusatory darkness.
    So, I'll just politely leave this Forum now.
    I wish I could say it was nice meeting everyone in here … but between the insults and accusations, there wasn't sufficient time to meet anyone of consequence.

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Dunno @ Sep. 22 2012,17:02)

Hi Dunno,

Are you a “JW”?

God bless

Hi! 'Ed J'
    No, I'm not a JW.
    All the same, you have to be the most rude an' crude Christian that I've met in a very long time … actually, your two questions thus far to me give the appearance of you being mentally/spiritually ill … driven my pious accusatory darkness.
    I wish I could say it was nice meeting everyone in here … but between the insults and accusations, there wasn't sufficient time to meet anyone of consequence.

Hi Dunno,

I certainly do indeed appreciate your input into who
    you believe the dark forces that are at work in this world are.
    I would, however, like to explain to you why (I believe) Muhammad is 'the false prophet' of Rev.13:11.

I certainly meant no disrespect to you nor the “JW's”,
    I just seen a certain consistency between your views and theirs.      …perhaps you have studied with them in the past?

Ed J

limjunus
    Participant

Hi Dunno,

Are you a “JW”?

God bless

Hi! 'Ed J'
    No, I'm not a JW.

Dunno,

This discussion is “a sharing of information'. Accusation and insults words to anyone are recommended not to take it seriously.

It is a fact of human attitudes and need to be corrected by reminding the concern party.

God, bless you.

journey42
    Participant

Luminjus

The Battle mentioned in Revelation 16:14, is the battle against the “false doctrines” of the devil” who deceived the whole world, including the Kings (supporting the false doctrines).

This battle is not the Christians against the false doctrines.
    This is a prophesy of a real war that will take place in Israel.
    The Christians are all persecuted before this stage, before the 7 trumpets start blowing,
    This war is at the ………………..6th trumpet (rev 9:15,16)
    same thing here. same event ….6th vial (rev 16:16)
    This is babylon left and they all turn against each other.
    Nothing to do with the christians now.
    This is the worldly battle (3rd world war)  between the false prophets kingdom (10 horns Rev 13:1) and  the Kings of the east (Iran and her allies….Medes..Muslems)

Rev 16:12   And the sixth angel poured out his vial upon the great river Euphrates; and the water thereof was dried up, that the way of the kings of the east might by prepared.

Rev 9:13   And the sixth angel sounded…..
    Rev 9:14   Saying to the sixth angel which had the trumpet, Loose the four angels which are bound in the great river Euphrates.
    Rev 9:15   And the four angels were loosed, which were prepared for an hour, and a day, and a month, and a year, for to slay the third part of men.
    Rev 9:16   And the number of the army of the horsemen were two hundred thousand thousand; and I heard the number of them
    200 million men here.

This is a real war about to take place.  God dries up the River Eurphrates which runs from Israel to Iraq.  These kings of the east (east of Israel) PREPARE for war with the King of the North (False prophet & his armies which is occupying Israel) and cross over via this Euphrates River which is now dry land, making it easier access for troops to get direct entry into Israel by tanks, army vehicles, etc….but when they get in there, ready to battle, something happens? ?????? A light in the sky, invasion?????
    We know it's Christ, but they don't…
    they don't believe in Christ,
    he doesn't exist remember, just old stories,
    made up from crazy religious men,
    so they not expecting him.
    as they have their man who calls himself God with them.

Rev 16:16   And he gathered them together into a place called in the Hebrew tongue Armegeddon.
    The Medes finally cross over, and “HE” gathered them together in this place called Armegeddon (Northern Israel),

Who gathered who together?
    Isaiah 13:4
      The noise of a multitude in the mountains, like as of a great people; a tumultuous noise of the kingdoms of nations gathered together: the LORD of hosts mustereth the host of the battle.

both sides fighting will be gathered together
    Rev 19:19
      And I saw the beast, and the kings of the earth, and their armies, gathered together to make war against him that sat on the horse, and against his army.
    They team up here to fight against Christ,
    gathered together

“For we are not fighting against flesh-and-blood enemies, but against evil rulers and authorities of the unseen world, against mighty powers in this dark world, and against evil spirits in the heavenly places.”

KJV
    Ephesians 6:12   For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
    This simply shows us that those in high places, the leaders of the world are guided by evil forces.  When we are oppressed by these leaders, there is nothing we can do, but keep our strength in the Lord, for all these things have to be, and God will avenge them on our behalf during the 7 trumpets and the 2nd coming of Christ.
    Spiritual knowledge is our weapon,
    without knowledge, we will take the mark of the beast,
    and be decieved like the rest,
    and share in Babylon's punishment.

terraricca
    Participant

dunno

so I will never know what your understanding his to my quote ,??? sad :(

journey42
    Participant

Hi Dunno,

Are you a “JW”?

God bless

Hi! 'Ed J'
    No, I'm not a JW.

Hi Dunno

Matthew 11:6 And blessed is he, whosoever shall not be offended in me.

Your comments and input are appreciated. I would not like to see you leave.

journey42
    Participant

Quote (limjunus @ Sep. 21 2012,19:38)
    Ed j and Journlist42,

5 We destroy every proud obstacle that keeps people from knowing God.

4.We use God’s mighty weapons, not worldly weapons, to knock down the strongholds of human reasoning and to destroy false arguments.

God bless you.

Hi LJ

2 Corinth 10:4 For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strongholds.

2 Coninth 10:5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ.

Yes, this is our personal spiritual walk. This is how we keep the evil one from getting a foothold inside us. This we can control, but concerning others, we cannot control what they do.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (journey42 @ Sep. 23 2012,08:13)

Ed j and Journlist42,

4.We use God’s mighty weapons, not worldly weapons, to knock down the strongholds of human reasoning and to destroy false arguments.

God bless you.

Hi LJ

2 Corinth 10:4   For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strongholds.

2 Coninth 10:5   Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ.

Yes, this is our personal spiritual walk.  This is how we keep the evil one from getting a foothold inside us.  This we can control, but concerning others, we cannot control what they do.

j42

1Pe 1:22 Now that you have purified yourselves by obeying the truth so that you have sincere love for your brothers, love one another deeply, from the heart.
    1Pe 1:23 For you have been born again, not of perishable seed, but of imperishable, through the living and enduring word of God.
    1Pe 1:24 For,
    “All men are like grass,
    and all their glory is like the flowers of the field;
    the grass withers and the flowers fall,
    1Pe 1:25 but the word of the Lord stands forever.”

this is self exlained scriptures

limjunus
    Participant

Quote (journey42 @ Sep. 22 2012,19:44)
    Luminjus

The Battle mentioned in Revelation 16:14, is the battle against the “false doctrines” of the devil” who deceived the whole world, including the Kings (supporting the false doctrines).

This battle is not the Christians against the false doctrines.
    This is a prophesy of a real war that will take place in Israel.
    The Christians are all persecuted before this stage, before the 7 trumpets start blowing,
    This war is at the ………………..6th trumpet (rev 9:15,16)
    same thing here. same event ….6th vial (rev 16:16)
    This is babylon left and they all turn against each other.
    Nothing to do with the christians now.
    This is the worldly battle (3rd world war)  between the false prophets kingdom (10 horns Rev 13:1) and  the Kings of the east (Iran and her allies….Medes..Muslems)

Rev 16:12   And the sixth angel poured out his vial upon the great river Euphrates; and the water thereof was dried up, that the way of the kings of the east might by prepared.

Rev 9:13   And the sixth angel sounded…..
    Rev 9:14   Saying to the sixth angel which had the trumpet, Loose the four angels which are bound in the great river Euphrates.
    Rev 9:15   And the four angels were loosed, which were prepared for an hour, and a day, and a month, and a year, for to slay the third part of men.
    Rev 9:16   And the number of the army of the horsemen were two hundred thousand thousand; and I heard the number of them
    200 million men here.

This is a real war about to take place.  God dries up the River Eurphrates which runs from Israel to Iraq.  These kings of the east (east of Israel) PREPARE for war with the King of the North (False prophet & his armies which is occupying Israel) and cross over via this Euphrates River which is now dry land, making it easier access for troops to get direct entry into Israel by tanks, army vehicles, etc….but when they get in there, ready to battle, something happens? ?????? A light in the sky, invasion?????
    We know it's Christ, but they don't…
    they don't believe in Christ,
    he doesn't exist remember, just old stories,
    made up from crazy religious men,
    so they not expecting him.
    as they have their man who calls himself God with them.

Rev 16:16   And he gathered them together into a place called in the Hebrew tongue Armegeddon.
    The Medes finally cross over, and “HE” gathered them together in this place called Armegeddon (Northern Israel),

Who gathered who together?
    Isaiah 13:4
      The noise of a multitude in the mountains, like as of a great people; a tumultuous noise of the kingdoms of nations gathered together: the LORD of hosts mustereth the host of the battle.

both sides fighting will be gathered together
    Rev 19:19
      And I saw the beast, and the kings of the earth, and their armies, gathered together to make war against him that sat on the horse, and against his army.
    They team up here to fight against Christ,
    gathered together

“For we are not fighting against flesh-and-blood enemies, but against evil rulers and authorities of the unseen world, against mighty powers in this dark world, and against evil spirits in the heavenly places.”

KJV
    Ephesians 6:12   For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
    This simply shows us that those in high places, the leaders of the world are guided by evil forces.  When we are oppressed by these leaders, there is nothing we can do, but keep our strength in the Lord, for all these things have to be, and God will avenge them on our behalf during the 7 trumpets and the 2nd coming of Christ.
    Spiritual knowledge is our weapon,
    without knowledge, we will take the mark of the beast,
    and be decieved like the rest,
    and share in Babylon's punishment.

For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world,againstspiritualwickednessinhighplaces.[color class="bbcode-color">[i]color=red]

The battle between Christ disciples and the Prince of darkness and his allies, the kings and the whole world is not literally a real war with blood and flesh, it is spiritual war

As what apostles clarified. classifying it very vividly that their battle is to destroy false arguments in connection with spiritual dominion (religious or spiritual doctrines that dominated the spirits and minds of the people in this world)

limjunus
    Participant

Quote (journey42 @ Sep. 23 2012,01:13)

Ed j and Journlist42,

God bless you.

Hi LJ

2 Corinth 10:4   For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strongholds.

2 Coninth 10:5   Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ.

Yes, this is our personal spiritual walk.  This is how we keep the evil one from getting a foothold inside us.  This we can control, but concerning others, we cannot control what they do.

Journey42,

Read carefully,

We use God’s mighty weapons, not worldly weapons, to knock down the strongholds of human reasoning and to destroy false arguments.

To knock down the strongholds of human reasoning and to destroy the false arguments.

Human reasoning and false arguments are the instruments (weapons) of the prince of darkness. It is false spiritual doctrines that dominating or controlling the minds set of the people in this world with the purposes of “not knowing the true God.

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 311 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account