Revelation 16:13-14

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 11 posts - 301 through 311 (of 311 total)
  • Author
    Ed J
    Participant

Quote (limjunus @ Oct. 26 2012,13:37)

Quote (Wakeup @ Oct. 25 2012,21:29)

Quote (limjunus @ Oct. 25 2012,02:10)

Quote (Wakeup @ Oct. 25 2012,01:57)
    All interpretations must be backed up with scriptures,or it is worth nothing.

greetings.

wakeup.

Wakeup,

Nope!

All interpretations must be back up by the preachers sent by God, accompany by the holy spirit, the we got the light (truth).

Book of Romans 10:14-15, 17 / Isaiah 8:20 NKJV …. and …

20. For no prophecy recorded in Scripture was ever thought up by the prophet himself. It was the Holy Spirit within these godly men who gave them true messages from God. (2-Peter 1:20 Living Bible)

I am inviting you to participate with this thread.
    https://heavennet.net/cgi-bin….y371705

lj

Can you show us the scriptures please?

wakeup.

Ed J,

You are not seeing it?  I will repost it again.

All interpretations must be back up by the preachers sent by God, accompany by the holy spirit, the we got the light (truth).

20. For no prophecy recorded in Scripture was ever thought up by the prophet himself. It was the Holy Spirit within these godly men who gave them true messages from God. (2-Peter 1:20 Living Bible)

https://heavennet.net/cgi-bin….y371705[/quote]

Hi limjunus,

You mean “Wakeup” right?

God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (limjunus @ Oct. 26 2012,13:37)

Quote (Wakeup @ Oct. 25 2012,21:29)

Quote (limjunus @ Oct. 25 2012,02:10)

Quote (Wakeup @ Oct. 25 2012,01:57)
    All interpretations must be backed up with scriptures,or it is worth nothing.

greetings.

wakeup.

Wakeup,

Nope!

https://heavennet.net/cgi-bin….y371705

lj

Can you show us the scriptures please?

wakeup.

Ed J,

You are not seeing it?  I will repost it again.

https://heavennet.net/cgi-bin….y371705[/quote]

Limjunus.

The apostasy has started;and it is coming out of those preachers teaching lies.Coming out of the christian world.

It does not come out of the individual worshippers.The true seekers.
    The preachers are the ones doing the spreading,teaching the multitudes.spreading the lies.

In latter times some shall depart from the faith,GIVING HEED TO SEDUCING SPRIRITS,AND DOCTRINE OF DEVILS.
    SPEAKING LIES IN HYPOCRISY;HAVING THEIR CONSCIENCE SEARED WITH A HOT IRON.

This is not speaking of the individual worshipppers,but preachers.

All the preaching during the centuries has not improved the human race,but it has made it worse and worse.

All because of the preachers.

In the last days perilous times shall come.(not good times).
    For men shall be lovers of their own selves,;covetous; boasters; proud; blasphemers; disobedient to parents; unthankful; unholy;without natural effection;

truce breakers;false accusers; incontinent;fierce; despisers of those that are good;traitors;heady minded;lovers of pleasure more than lovers of God;having a form of Godliness,but denying the power thereof; FROM SUCH TURN AWAY.

Preachers have made things worse.
    And you say that we must depend on preachers?
    I call them preachers of hell.

wakeup.

limjunus
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Oct. 30 2012,02:38)
    LIMJ

Dear Terraricca,

As what I have shared with you the truth from the Sacred Scriptures that “nobody” among us can understand the words of God, without the preacher sent by God.  (Romans 10:14-15, 17 NKJV)

So, how come you had the gut of explaining with interpretation the words of God?

Who teach you the words of God?

Can you have the proofs from the Bible that by only reading the Bible we can obtain the truth and we can preach the words of God?

If I will follow your “doctrines” So everyone now is the preacher of God, just by reading the Bible.

So, no need for you to spend your valuable time in discussing the truth with us, because all of us were reading the Bible.

You have your own interpretation and also we have our own. No matter whatever our own interpretation are.

That's what you are preaching to us and that's what you really trying to pointing out.

Disregarding and not recognizing the prophesied preachers of God, in our time is,  “another gospel” and not the gospel of Christ.

Peace.

LOOK AT YOUR WORDING;YOU PREACH EXLUSIVITY  ,THIS IS FRANCHISING THE WORD OF GOD ,AND SECTARIAN AS WELL ,ALL ARE AGAINST THE TEACHINGS OF CHRIST AND HIS APOSTLES,AND IF THIS IS THE BEST YOU CAN SAY OR THAT YOU HAVE LEARN YOU HAVE LEARN NOTHING,SO STICK AROUND ON ;HN;YOU MAY LEARN SOMETHING.

Dear Terraricca,

Disregarding and not recognizing the prophesied preachers of God, with very strong testimony from the Bible has been foretold and had been informed us by the apostles; not listening to the messenger of God, is “another gospel” and not the gospel of Christ.

The true gospel of Christ, told us that we need the preachers sent by God, to preach His words to us; listen, then have faith and be baptized in the name of Christ Jesus.

Ref: Book of Romans 10:14-15,17 NKJV.

Terraricca, why you could not answer my questions?

Peace.

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (limjunus @ Oct. 31 2012,16:18)

Quote (terraricca @ Oct. 30 2012,02:38)
    LIMJ

Dear Terraricca,

As what I have shared with you the truth from the Sacred Scriptures that “nobody” among us can understand the words of God, without the preacher sent by God.  (Romans 10:14-15, 17 NKJV)

So, how come you had the gut of explaining with interpretation the words of God?

Who teach you the words of God?

Can you have the proofs from the Bible that by only reading the Bible we can obtain the truth and we can preach the words of God?

If I will follow your “doctrines” So everyone now is the preacher of God, just by reading the Bible.

So, no need for you to spend your valuable time in discussing the truth with us, because all of us were reading the Bible.

You have your own interpretation and also we have our own. No matter whatever our own interpretation are.

That's what you are preaching to us and that's what you really trying to pointing out.

Disregarding and not recognizing the prophesied preachers of God, in our time is,  “another gospel” and not the gospel of Christ.

Peace.

LOOK AT YOUR WORDING;YOU PREACH EXLUSIVITY  ,THIS IS FRANCHISING THE WORD OF GOD ,AND SECTARIAN AS WELL ,ALL ARE AGAINST THE TEACHINGS OF CHRIST AND HIS APOSTLES,AND IF THIS IS THE BEST YOU CAN SAY OR THAT YOU HAVE LEARN YOU HAVE LEARN NOTHING,SO STICK AROUND ON ;HN;YOU MAY LEARN SOMETHING.

Dear Terraricca,

Disregarding and not recognizing the prophesied preachers of God, with very strong testimony from the Bible has been foretold and had been informed us by the apostles; not listening to the messenger of God, is “another gospel” and not the gospel of Christ.

The true gospel of Christ, told us that we need the preachers sent by God, to preach His words to us; listen, then have faith and be baptized in the name of Christ Jesus.

Ref: Book of Romans 10:14-15,17 NKJV.

Terraricca, why you could not answer my questions?

Peace.

Hi limjunus.

Can you just give me a straight answer.
    Are you jw?

wakeup.

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Wakeup,

linjunus is NOT a “JW”, David is.
    linjunus is a member of a religious
    organization called “Church of Christ”.  

God bless

Ed J
    Participant

Ed J
    Participant

Wakeup
    Participant

EDj.

What do you think,he is just advertising his church there.
    He has not gone into the teachings.
    I noticed limj. saying that preaching can only be done by the
    anointed priests.

This is not far from the jws.
    They believe that only the top elders in brooklin have the authority to interpret scripture,for only they have a straight connection to God. They write the watch tower,and awake magazine.The interpretation is done for them.

wakeup.

And only the 144000 elders will be resurrected in spirit.
    The rest in the flesh.

wakeup.

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Nov. 16 2012,14:59)
    EDj.

(1)What do you think,he is just advertising his church there.
    (2)He has not gone into the teachings.
    (3)I noticed limj. saying that preaching can only be done by the
    anointed priests.

(4)This is not far from the jws.
    (5)They believe that only the top elders in brooklin have the authority to interpret  scripture,for only they have a straight connection to God. They write the watch tower,and awake magazine.The interpretation is done for them.

(6)And only the 144000 elders will be resurrected in spirit.
    The rest in the flesh.

wakeup.

Hi Wakeup,

1) it is called 'proselytizing'.  (Link)
    2) Not much
    3) Only by the “C0C”

4) Yes, both groups think truth is exclusive to them.
    5) The Watchtower Society

6) That is what the JW's teach.

God bless

Wakeup
    Participant

EDJ.

Your link goes straight back to the google page.

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Nov. 16 2012,19:06)

Quote (Ed J @ Nov. 16 2012,16:05)

Quote (Wakeup @ Nov. 16 2012,14:59)
    EDj.

What do you think, he is just advertising his church there.

wakeup.

Hi Wakeup,

It is called 'proselytizing'.  (Link)

God bless
    Ed J

EDJ.

Your link goes straight back to the google page.

Hi Wakeup,

The Google link defines that word;
    just in case you were unfamiliar with it.

God bless

Viewing 11 posts - 301 through 311 (of 311 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account