Revelation 16:13-14

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 281 through 300 (of 311 total)
  • Author
    limjunus
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Oct. 24 2012,20:37)

Quote (limjunus @ Oct. 20 2012,18:09)

Quote (Wakeup @ Oct. 20 2012,17:45)
    Hi Limjunus.

Jer.25:32—38.

32.Thus said the Lord of hosts, behold,evil shall go forth from nation to nation,and a great whirlwind shall be raised up from the coasts of th earth.

33.And the slain of the Lord shall be at THAT DAY from one END of the EARTH even unto the other END of the EARTH: they shall not be lamented,neither gathered,nor buried; they shall be DUNG upon the earth.

34. Howl ye SHEPHERDS, and cry; and wallow yourselves in the ashes,ye PRINCIPAL of the flock: for the days of your slaughter and of your DISPERSIONS are accomplished;and ye SHALL FALL LIKE A PLEASANT VESSEL.

35. And the SHEPHERDS shall have no way to flee, nor the PRINCIPAL OF THE FLOCK to escape.

36. A voice and a cry of the SHEPHERDS,and a howling of the PRINCIPAL OF THE FLOCK, shall be heard: FOR THE LORD HATH SPOILED THEIR PASTURE.(their profitable pasture).

37.And the peaceable habitations are cut down because of the FIERCE ANGER of the Lord.

38. He hath FORSAKEN his covert,as the lion: FOR THEIR LAND IS DESOLATE,because of the FIERCENESS OF THE OPPRESSORS(the church leaders) and because of his fierce anger.(because God is fiercely angry,and he let it happen).

As you can see; God is not happy at all with their labour;
    for it is corrupt, its all a waste of effort.

It is Good if you could read the whole chapter,because there is a mystery in this chapter,that gives us a hint of the timing of the 2nd coming.

Wakeup,

The very verses you had post are for the “false flocks” (false churches) and not for the true church of Christ in existing nowadays.

I know, you will agree with me 100% that there are many false churches of Christ existing nowadays in this world; they are the false Christ's; lead by the false leaders, false preachers and false prophets;the spirits ruling with them are the spirits of demons (Rev. 16:13-15 NKJV) …. in common with the verses you have posting.

Please, do not include the true church of Christ in existing nowadays with the false churches scattered around the world, because Christ Jesus offered and sacrificed his life for it with the clean motive of saving her. (Ref: Ephessians 5:23 RSV).

LImjunus.

You have ignored the words;AND THE LAND IS DESOLATE.

Now where is Gods true church?
    All the true worshippers that follow the lamb wheresoever  he goes.(rev.14:1–4).This is the true church,and they are in the four quarters of the earth at the moment.

Come ye heavily laden,and I will give you rest.
    Come and learn of me.

This is an invitation to every person,in private.

The preachers are there only to witness about Christ, to spread the name of The mesiah.
    And satan has manage to corrupt them concerning the truth. Satans reward to them is to hard to resist.

wakeup.

Wakeup,

Christ Jesus inviting the heavily laden people to come forward to where in heaven?

His 1st century apostles and disciples were all gone and the 1st century church of Christ has been apostatized (Acts. 20:29-30) … in connection with it, Christ prophesied that there will be one flock (church) and one shepherd in the future to come. (John 10:16 ERV).

You are trying to show your own conceptions and not the words of God.

Where is your Biblical proofs that there is no more church of Christ in our times?

Peace.

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (limjunus @ Oct. 25 2012,01:03)

Quote (Wakeup @ Oct. 24 2012,20:37)

Quote (limjunus @ Oct. 20 2012,18:09)

Quote (Wakeup @ Oct. 20 2012,17:45)
    Hi Limjunus.

Jer.25:32—38.

32.Thus said the Lord of hosts, behold,evil shall go forth from nation to nation,and a great whirlwind shall be raised up from the coasts of th earth.

33.And the slain of the Lord shall be at THAT DAY from one END of the EARTH even unto the other END of the EARTH: they shall not be lamented,neither gathered,nor buried; they shall be DUNG upon the earth.

34. Howl ye SHEPHERDS, and cry; and wallow yourselves in the ashes,ye PRINCIPAL of the flock: for the days of your slaughter and of your DISPERSIONS are accomplished;and ye SHALL FALL LIKE A PLEASANT VESSEL.

35. And the SHEPHERDS shall have no way to flee, nor the PRINCIPAL OF THE FLOCK to escape.

36. A voice and a cry of the SHEPHERDS,and a howling of the PRINCIPAL OF THE FLOCK, shall be heard: FOR THE LORD HATH SPOILED THEIR PASTURE.(their profitable pasture).

37.And the peaceable habitations are cut down because of the FIERCE ANGER of the Lord.

38. He hath FORSAKEN his covert,as the lion: FOR THEIR LAND IS DESOLATE,because of the FIERCENESS OF THE OPPRESSORS(the church leaders) and because of his fierce anger.(because God is fiercely angry,and he let it happen).

As you can see; God is not happy at all with their labour;
    for it is corrupt, its all a waste of effort.

It is Good if you could read the whole chapter,because there is a mystery in this chapter,that gives us a hint of the timing of the 2nd coming.

Wakeup,

The very verses you had post are for the “false flocks” (false churches) and not for the true church of Christ in existing nowadays.

I know, you will agree with me 100% that there are many false churches of Christ existing nowadays in this world; they are the false Christ's; lead by the false leaders, false preachers and false prophets;the spirits ruling with them are the spirits of demons (Rev. 16:13-15 NKJV) …. in common with the verses you have posting.

Please, do not include the true church of Christ in existing nowadays with the false churches scattered around the world, because Christ Jesus offered and sacrificed his life for it with the clean motive of saving her. (Ref: Ephessians 5:23 RSV).

LImjunus.

You have ignored the words;AND THE LAND IS DESOLATE.

Now where is Gods true church?
    All the true worshippers that follow the lamb wheresoever  he goes.(rev.14:1–4).This is the true church,and they are in the four quarters of the earth at the moment.

Come ye heavily laden,and I will give you rest.
    Come and learn of me.

This is an invitation to every person,in private.

The preachers are there only to witness about Christ, to spread the name of The mesiah.
    And satan has manage to corrupt them concerning the truth. Satans reward to them is to hard to resist.

wakeup.

Wakeup,

Christ Jesus inviting the heavily laden people to come forward to where in heaven?

His 1st century apostles and disciples were all gone and the 1st century church of Christ has been apostatized (Acts. 20:29-30) … in connection with it, Christ prophesied that there will be one flock (church) and one shepherd in the future to come. (John 10:16 ERV).

You are trying to show your own conceptions and not the words of God.

Where is your Biblical proofs that there is no more church of Christ in our times?

Peace.

Limjunus.

Please understand that Jesus is calling us to come to his word. LEARN OF ME he said.
    Each individual is to learn of him;the preachers have gone astray.

just the one person seeking and the holy spirit teaching.

Yes, one flock and one shepherd in the future 1000yr kingdom.

Babylon the great must be destroyed first, at the coming and then the physical kingdom set up.

There are 2 cities on earth at the moment:
    1. Baylon the great; where the nations dwell.
    2. Zion; where all the God fearing dwell.

We ought to come out of babylon and not to get equally yoked with babylon. Come out of her my people,that ye be not partakers of her sins,and that ye receive not of her plagues.

When Christ comes, is to destroy great babylon,and also to collect his saints,dwelling in Zion.

Re the church: I have given you scriptures that God is fiercely angry with *ALL* churches,they have gone out their own way. The land is DESOLATE.(means dry,nothing is growing like the desert).

You want some more scriptures to proof?
    Rev.7. There are only 144000 sealed only.where are the rest?
    Because there is no more,thats it the first fruits.
    The rest did not pass the quality control.

Study John 6:27. and study hard,and concentrate what Jesus is saying.
    Study also rev.11:1.2. DONT MEASURE THE COURT.

All interpretations must be backed up with scriptures,or it is worth nothing.

greetings.

wakeup.

limjunus
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Oct. 25 2012,01:57)

greetings.

wakeup.

Wakeup,

Nope!

All interpretations must be back up by the preachers sent by God, accompany by the holy spirit, the we got the light (truth).

Book of Romans 10:14-15, 17 / Isaiah 8:20 NKJV …. and …

20. For no prophecy recorded in Scripture was ever thought up by the prophet himself. It was the Holy Spirit within these godly men who gave them true messages from God. (2-Peter 1:20 Living Bible)

I am inviting you to participate with this thread.
    https://heavennet.net/cgi-bin….y371705

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (limjunus @ Oct. 25 2012,02:10)

greetings.

wakeup.

Wakeup,

Nope!

All interpretations must be back up by the preachers sent by God, accompany by the holy spirit, the we got the light (truth).

20. For no prophecy recorded in Scripture was ever thought up by the prophet himself. It was the Holy Spirit within these godly men who gave them true messages from God. (2-Peter 1:20 Living Bible)

Limjunus.

We know from the scriptures that even the first teachers have gone their own way.The 7 churches.

Can you imagine the teachers of the latter churches?
    They are bringing in the apostasy,preaching lies,and corruption to deceive the many.

Except the ones that have been feeding on Christs flesh.

wakeup.

limjunus
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Oct. 25 2012,02:21)

greetings.

wakeup.

Wakeup,

Nope!

Limjunus.

We know from the scriptures that even the first teachers have gone their own way.The 7 churches.

Can you imagine the teachers of the latter churches?
    They are bringing in the apostasy,preaching lies,and corruption to deceive the many.

Except the ones that have been feeding on Christs flesh.

wakeup.

Wakeup,

The professing preachers of the gospel of Christ should have the “divine identification” specially made by God.

I am inviting you to join with discussion with this link: https://heavennet.net/cgi-bin/forum/ikonboard.cgi

: https://heavennet.net/cgi-bin….y371802

To have the over views of the topic.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (limjunus @ Oct. 19 2012,16:21)

Quote (Wakeup @ Oct. 19 2012,20:11)
    The true church of christ are they that worship God in truth, and righteousness. And they consist of jews and gentiles.They are the spiritual jews.

Wakeup,

The true church of Christ is, worshiping God, in spirit and in truth (Ref: John 4:24 NKJV)

They doing their very best to live in accordance with the righteousness of God.

Nowadays, the Bible, classified the chosen people of God, regardless of their races as the new Israel, the Scion, mixed with all the races the world.

In connection with the written prophecy of God, in the Book of Matthew Chapter 24 and verse 14

14And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in all the world as a witness to all the nations, and then the end will come.

Matthew 24:14 (NLT)

And the Good News about the Kingdom will be preached throughout the whole world, so that all nations will hear it; and then the end will come.

Just look around, is there a global missionary at works (preaching the good new or gospel) and the job is in progress?

… the next one is the end of the world.

God, said: ” I have proclaimed it and I shall do it ,.. it will come into passed.

LMJ

14And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in all the world as a witness to all the nations, and then the end will come.

THIS VERSE TO ME IS APPLICABLE THE THE YEAR 70 ,THE END OF THE TEMPLE OF SOLOMON THIS WAS THE END OF THE COVENANT WITH MOSES AND ISRAEL

THE END TIME IS RELATED TO HIS RETURN IS IT NOT ???

limjunus
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Oct. 25 2012,16:08)

The true church of christ are they that worship God in truth, and righteousness. And they consist of jews and gentiles.They are the spiritual jews.

Wakeup,

The true church of Christ is, worshiping God, in spirit and in truth (Ref: John 4:24 NKJV)

Nowadays, the Bible, classified the chosen people of God, regardless of their races as the new Israel, the Scion, mixed with all the races the world.

In connection with the written prophecy of God, in the Book of Matthew Chapter 24 and verse 14

And the Good News about the Kingdom will be preached throughout the whole world, so that all nations will hear it; and then the end will come.

Just look around, is there a global missionary at works (preaching the good new or gospel) and the job is in progress?

God, said: ” I have proclaimed it and I shall do it ,.. it will come into passed.

LMJ

THIS VERSE TO ME IS APPLICABLE THE THE YEAR 70 ,THE END OF THE TEMPLE OF SOLOMON THIS WAS THE END OF THE COVENANT WITH MOSES AND ISRAEL

Dear Terraricca,

Read the full context of the Matthew 24.

It is not the time of Solomon. It is the times of world wars, calamities, hardship, false preachers, false prophets, at the doors of coming back by the Messiah.

The third chapter of the world, the Christian time divided into seven seals and the seventh seal divided into seven trumpets and the last trumpet will be sounding for the final and the last moment of all the works of God. Ref: Revelation 8:6

15Then the seventh angel sounded: And there were loud voices in heaven, saying, “The kingdoms of this world have become the kingdoms of our Lord and of His Christ, and He shall reign forever and ever!” 16And the twenty-four elders who sat before God on their thrones fell on their faces and worshiped God, 17saying: “We give You thanks, O Lord God Almighty, The One who is and who was and who is to come, Because You have taken Your great power and reigned. 18The nations were angry, and Your wrath has come, And the time of the dead, that they should be judged, And that You should reward Your servants the prophets and the saints, And those who fear Your name, small and great, And should destroy those who destroy the earth.” 19Then the temple of God was opened in heaven, and the ark of His covenant was seen in His temple. And there were lightnings, noises, thunderings, an earthquake, and great hail. Rev 11:15-19 NKJV.

Wakeup
    Participant

greetings.

wakeup.

Wakeup,

Nope!

lj

Can you show us the scriptures please?

wakeup.

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (limjunus @ Sep. 28 2012,15:27)

Quote (limjunus @ Sep. 28 2012,15:22)
    See this

:D

See this                 See this                 See this                 See this                 See this                 See this

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Oct. 26 2012,00:19)

See this

See this                 See this                 See this                 See this                 See this                 See this

EDJ.

limjunus is not here to answer questions.
    He simply ignores them.

wakeup.

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Oct. 26 2012,08:02)

Quote (Ed J @ Oct. 26 2012,00:19)

See this

See this                 See this                 See this                 See this                 See this                 See this

————–
    “Call unto me, and I will answer thee, and show thee great and mighty things, which thou knowest not.”  – JEHOVAH GOD

EDJ.

limjunus is not here to answer questions.
    He simply ignores them.

wakeup.

Hi Wakeup,

I usually get an answer the third time I ask; he must be a “Trinitarian”.  :D

God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

limjunus
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Oct. 25 2012,21:29)

greetings.

wakeup.

Wakeup,

Nope!

lj

Can you show us the scriptures please?

wakeup.

Ed J,

You are not seeing it? I will repost it again.

https://heavennet.net/cgi-bin….y371705[/quote]

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (limjunus @ Oct. 25 2012,13:20)

Wakeup,

LMJ

Dear Terraricca,

It is not the time of Solomon. It is the times of world wars, calamities, hardship, false preachers, false prophets, at the doors of coming back by the Messiah.

The third chapter of the world, the Christian time divided into seven seals and the seventh seal divided into seven trumpets and the last trumpet will be sounding for the final and the last moment of all the works of God.  Ref: Revelation 8:6

15Then the seventh angel sounded: And there were loud voices in heaven, saying, “The kingdoms of this world have become the kingdoms of our Lord and of His Christ, and He shall reign forever and ever!” 16And the twenty-four elders who sat before God on their thrones fell on their faces and worshiped God, 17saying:  “We give You thanks, O Lord God Almighty,  The One who is and who was and who is to come,  Because You have taken Your great power and reigned. 18The nations were angry, and Your wrath has come,  And the time of the dead, that they should be judged,  And that You should reward Your servants the prophets and the saints,  And those who fear Your name, small and great,  And should destroy those who destroy the earth.” 19Then the temple of God was opened in heaven, and the ark of His covenant was seen in His temple. And there were lightnings, noises, thunderings, an earthquake, and great hail. Rev 11:15-19 NKJV.

limj

were in my comment quote did I say that it is THE TIME OF SOLOMON ???

WHY ARE YOU TWISTING MY WORDS TO MAKE YOU LOOK LIKE YOU KNOW SOMETHING BETTER AND MORE TRUTHFUL ,???

ARE ALL YOUR MESSENGERS AND TEACHERS AND PREACHERS LIKE YOU ???

THAT THEY FEEL THE NEED TO TWIST WORDS OF OTHERS TO MAKE THEIR OWN POINT ??? THOSE ARE PRACTICES OF FALSE MESSENGERS AND PREACHERS AND TEACHERS,

IT APPEAR TO ME THAT YOU ARE VERY MUCH LOST IN SCRIPTURES ,AND SO GET OUT OF THAT RELIGION OF YOURS BEFORE THEY CRIPPLE YOU PERMANENTLY (SPIRITUALLY)

journey42
    Participant

Nope!

Book of Romans 10:14-15, 17 / Isaiah 8:20 NKJV ….

Hi LJ
    Lets look at the WHOLE CHAPTER to see the WHOLE MESSAGE.

Romans 10:1   Brethren, my heart's desire and prayer to God for ISRAEL is, that THEY MIGHT BE SAVED.
    Romans 10:2   For I BEAR THEM RECORD that they have a ZEAL FOR GOD but NOT ACCORDING TO KNOWLEDGE
    Romans 10:3   For THEY being IGNORANT of GODS RIGHTEOUSNESS, and going about to ESTABLISH THEIR OWN RIGHTEOUSNESS, have NOT SUBMITTED THEMSELVES unto the RIGHTEOUSNESS OF GOD.
    Romans 10:4   For CHRIST is the END OF THE LAW for righteousness to EVERY ONE THAT BELIEVETH.
    Romans 10:5   For Moses describeth the righteousness which is of THE LAW, That the man which doeth those things shall live by them.
    Romans 10:6   But the righteousness which is of faith speakth on this wise, Say not in thine heart, Who shall ascend into heaven?  (that is, to bring Christ down from above:)
    Romans 10:7   Or, Who shall descend into the deep? (that is to bring up Christ again from the dead.)
    Romans 10:8   But what saith it?  The word is nigh thee, even in THY MOUTH, and in THY HEART: that is, the word of faith, which WE PREACH; (Deut 30:14)

Paul is preaching, the apostles are preaching, their disciples are preaching.  They were peaching to the people, and they are preaching to us this very day.
    And we are preaching to others, even this very moment, but not preaching our own words, but the Words of God already recorded.  We did not know what we know from a preacher?  We heard of Jesus however from a preacher, and the holy spirit taught us the rest.  

Romans 10:9   That if thou shalt CONFESS with thy MOUTH the LORD JESUS, and SHALL BELIEVE IN THINE HEART that GOD HATH RAISED HIM FROM THE DEAD, thou shalt be SAVED.

Romans 10:10   FOR WITH THE HEART MAN BELIEVETH UNTO RIGHTEOUSNESS, AND WITH THE MOUTH CONFESSION IS MADE UNTO SALVATION

Romans 10:11   For the scripture saith, Whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed.
    Romans 10:12   For there is no difference between the Jew and the Greek: for the same Lord over all is rich unto all that call upon him.
    Roman s10:13   For whosever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.
    Romans 10:14   How then shall they call apon him in whom they have not believed? …..Israel did not believe him)……… and how shall they believe in him of whom they have not heard? (gentiles never heard of him) …….and how shall they hear without a preacher? (No one is without excuse, everyone gets an invitation)

Romans 10:15   And how shall they preach, except they be sent?…..(sent to who? sent to whoever God wants to draw in, or sent to those who disbelieve, just as a witness. The appostles were the first ones sent.  They are the main ones.)…. as it is written, HOW BEAUTIFUL ARE THE FEET OF THEM THAT PREACH THE GOSPEL OF PEACE, AND BRING GLAD TIDINGS OF GOOD THINGS!(This refers to all of us, who preach this, not just PASTORS, but anyone passing on this message….don't make this just about yourselves, or your people, but all who believe have a share in having beautiful feet if they bring this message to others!)

Romans 10:16   But THEY HAVE NOT ALL OBEYED THE GOSPEL…..(the GOSPEL, not man, not you, not I, the gospel)….For Isaiah sath, Lord, who hath believed our report?……(Isaiah 53:1, & 53:5 …But he was wounded for our transgressons, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed)….

Romans 10:17   SO THEN FAITH COMETH BY HEARING, AND HEARING BY THE WORD OF GOD

Romans 10:18   But I say, Have they not heard? YES VERILY, THEIR SOUND WENT INTO ALL THE EARTH, and THEIR WORDS UNTO THE ENDS OF THE WORLD.

Romans 10:19   But I say, DID NOT ISRAEL KNOW? First Moses saith, I will provoke you to jealousy by them that are no people, and by a foolish nation I will anger you.
    Romans 10:20   But Isaiah is very bold, and saith, I WAS FOUND OF THEM THAT SOUGHT ME NOT:  I WAS MADE MANIFEST UNTO THEM THAT ASKED NOT AFTER ME.
    Romans 10:21
      But to ISRAEL he saith,  ALL DAY LONG I HAVE STRETCHED FORTH MY HANDS UNTO A DISOBEDIENT AND GAINSAYING PEOPLE.

This about Israel not believing. They have a zeal for God, but they only hear the law, not the new law of righteousness which is in Christ, therefore they are ignorant and establish their own righteousness.  
    The word is close to us, it is in our heart, and in our mouth, for with our mouth we confess, and with our heart we believe in Christ.  They, Israel, believe in God, but they don't accept his son, the gentiles however, never heard of Christ, but when they did hear, they believed.  And now we know that the gentiles pass on the message of Christ, not those who first heard (Israelites)

MY OWN WORDS NOW
    And the word of God, preached by the apostles, are preached by their disciples, which goes all the way down to now, to us, if we preach according to what is written, and not trying to be like the Israelites, establishing our own righteousness, and adding things in that are not written.

At the end of it all, Israel will be provoked to jealousy, when they realise they made a big mistake.  The verses say nothing about hearing prophets sent by God whom you declare, but the ones God has declared, and they are preaching God's words, and God
    speaks through Christ.

limjunus
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Oct. 26 2012,14:02)

Wakeup,

LMJ

Dear Terraricca,

The third chapter of the world, the Christian time divided into seven seals and the seventh seal divided into seven trumpets and the last trumpet will be sounding for the final and the last moment of all the works of God.  Ref: Revelation 8:6

15Then the seventh angel sounded: And there were loud voices in heaven, saying, “The kingdoms of this world have become the kingdoms of our Lord and of His Christ, and He shall reign forever and ever!” 16And the twenty-four elders who sat before God on their thrones fell on their faces and worshiped God, 17saying:  “We give You thanks, O Lord God Almighty,  The One who is and who was and who is to come,  Because You have taken Your great power and reigned. 18The nations were angry, and Your wrath has come,  And the time of the dead, that they should be judged,  And that You should reward Your servants the prophets and the saints,  And those who fear Your name, small and great,  And should destroy those who destroy the earth.” 19Then the temple of God was opened in heaven, and the ark of His covenant was seen in His temple. And there were lightnings, noises, thunderings, an earthquake, and great hail. Rev 11:15-19 NKJV.

limj

WHY ARE YOU TWISTING MY WORDS TO MAKE YOU LOOK LIKE YOU KNOW SOMETHING BETTER AND MORE TRUTHFUL ,???

THAT THEY FEEL THE NEED TO TWIST WORDS OF OTHERS TO MAKE THEIR OWN POINT ??? THOSE ARE PRACTICES OF FALSE MESSENGERS AND PREACHERS AND TEACHERS,

IT APPEAR TO ME THAT YOU ARE VERY MUCH LOST IN SCRIPTURES ,AND SO GET OUT OF THAT RELIGION OF YOURS BEFORE THEY CRIPPLE YOU PERMANENTLY (SPIRITUALLY)

Dear Terraricca,

Why not read your own post. Here the context of your post.

Your quote: “14. And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in all the world as a witness to all the nations, and then the end will come.

THIS VERSE TO ME IS APPLICABLE THE THE YEAR 70 ,THE END OF THE TEMPLE OF SOLOMON THIS WAS THE END OF THE COVENANT WITH MOSES AND ISRAEL “

Therefore, I am not twisting the your words. I am reading it and it is not my business to twist any words of yours.

Now, you are accusing me of twisting your words. how daring you my friend?

As what I had told you. we are not here to have the quarrel.. sharing what we had in our minds and not to accuse someone .

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (limjunus @ Oct. 28 2012,10:44)

Wakeup,

LMJ

Dear Terraricca,

limj

Dear Terraricca,

Your quote: “14. And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in all the world as a witness to all the nations, and then the end will come.

THIS VERSE TO ME IS APPLICABLE THE THE YEAR 70 ,THE END OF THE TEMPLE OF SOLOMON THIS WAS THE END OF THE COVENANT WITH MOSES AND ISRAEL “

Therefore, I am not twisting the your words. I am reading it and it is not my business to twist any words of yours.

As what I had told you. we are not here to have the quarrel.. sharing what we had in our minds and not to accuse someone .

Lime

Just because I have called the temple of Jerusalem the temple of Solomon you have made that the year of his destruction in 70AD was Solomon time ??? :D :D

You must be joking,
    I should have called him the temple of Herod. .???

I also specified that it borked the covenant of
    Moises that God made with Israel,

limjunus
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Oct. 28 2012,16:15)

Wakeup,

LMJ

Dear Terraricca,

limj

Dear Terraricca,

Lime

Just because I have called the temple of Jerusalem the temple of Solomon you have made that the year of his destruction in 70AD was Solomon time ???  :D  :D

You must be joking,

Dear Terraricca,

The verse we are trying to discuss is the Matthew 24:14 NKJV.

And you have concluded it in the time of what?

Now, make it clear your stand that the preaching of the gospel to all the nations of the world is in what time or generation?

Did you read the full context of Matthew 24:1-14?

Read it before you launch your post.

Peace.

terraricca
    Participant

Limj

Yes ,all what is said in Math,24'Luke,21,Mark,13,and more,

Exept the returning part of Jesus,all other is referring to the apostles time and the destruction of the temple by Titus in 70ad,

Many religion like to take those verses to make believe that their is good work to be done ,but it is political not Godly,

All the true believer have preached around the existing world of the time

Read Act ,the end spoken in those scriptures above are mainly focused on the destruction of the temple of Jerusalem,this was a sign of the permanent separation of God and Israel as his nation were his name was on.

Quote (limjunus @ Oct. 28 2012,11:55)

Wakeup,

LMJ

Dear Terraricca,

limj

Dear Terraricca,

Lime

Just because I have called the temple of Jerusalem the temple of Solomon you have made that the year of his destruction in 70AD was Solomon time ???  :D  :D

You must be joking,

Dear Terraricca,

Now, make it clear your stand that the preaching of the gospel to all the nations of the world is in what time or generation?

Peace.

limjunus
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Oct. 28 2012,17:21)

Quote (limjunus @ Oct. 28 2012,11:55)

Wakeup,

LMJ

Dear Terraricca,

limj

Dear Terraricca,

Lime

You must be joking,

Dear Terraricca,

Now, make it clear your stand that the preaching of the
    gospel to all the nations of the world is in what time or generation?

Peace.

Limj

Yes ,all what is said in Math,24'Luke,21,Mark,13,and more,

Exept the returning part of Jesus,all other is referring to the apostles time and the destruction of the temple by Titus in 70ad,

Many religion like to take those verses to make believe that their is good work to be done ,but it is political not Godly,

All the true believer have preached around the existing world of the time

Read Act ,the end spoken in those scriptures above are mainly focused on the destruction of the temple of Jerusalem,this was a sign of the permanent separation of God and Israel as his nation were his name was on.

Dear Terraricca,

As what I have shared with you the truth from the Sacred Scriptures that “nobody” among us can understand the words of God, without the preacher sent by God. (Romans 10:14-15, 17 NKJV)

So, how come you had the gut of explaining with interpretation the words of God?

Who teach you the words of God?

Can you have the proofs from the Bible that by only reading the Bible we can obtain the truth and we can preach the words of God?

If I will follow your “doctrines” So everyone now is the preacher of God, just by reading the Bible.

So, no need for you to spend your valuable time in discussing the truth with us, because all of us were reading the Bible.

You have your own interpretation and also we have our own. No matter whatever our own interpretation are.

That's what you are preaching to us and that's what you really trying to pointing out.

Disregarding and not recognizing the prophesied preachers of God, in our time is, “another gospel” and not the gospel of Christ.

Peace.

terraricca
    Participant

LIMJ

Dear Terraricca,

As what I have shared with you the truth from the Sacred Scriptures that “nobody” among us can understand the words of God, without the preacher sent by God. (Romans 10:14-15, 17 NKJV)

So, how come you had the gut of explaining with interpretation the words of God?

Who teach you the words of God?

Can you have the proofs from the Bible that by only reading the Bible we can obtain the truth and we can preach the words of God?

If I will follow your “doctrines” So everyone now is the preacher of God, just by reading the Bible.

So, no need for you to spend your valuable time in discussing the truth with us, because all of us were reading the Bible.

You have your own interpretation and also we have our own. No matter whatever our own interpretation are.

That's what you are preaching to us and that's what you really trying to pointing out.

Disregarding and not recognizing the prophesied preachers of God, in our time is, “another gospel” and not the gospel of Christ.

Peace.

LOOK AT YOUR WORDING;YOU PREACH EXLUSIVITY ,THIS IS FRANCHISING THE WORD OF GOD ,AND SECTARIAN AS WELL ,ALL ARE AGAINST THE TEACHINGS OF CHRIST AND HIS APOSTLES,AND IF THIS IS THE BEST YOU CAN SAY OR THAT YOU HAVE LEARN YOU HAVE LEARN NOTHING,SO STICK AROUND ON ;HN;YOU MAY LEARN SOMETHING.

Viewing 20 posts - 281 through 300 (of 311 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account