Revelation 16:13-14

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 261 through 280 (of 311 total)
  • Author
    Ed J
    Participant

Hi Wakeup,

Are you OK with the chart?        …three beasts        …three unclean spirits.

1st Beast of Rev.12:3 is 'The Red Dragon'   ……………… the (red) dragon  —— (spiritual beast)           
    2nd Beast of Rev.13:1-3 is 'Antichrist beast'   …………… (Antichrist) beast —— (physical beast)
    3rd Beast of Rev.13:11 is 'The False Prophet'   ………….. the false prophet —— (spiritual/physical)

“And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the (great) dragon, and
      out of the mouth of the (Antichrist) beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet.” (Rev 16:13)

God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Oct. 17 2012,12:10)
    Hi Wakeup,

Are you OK with the chart?        …three beasts        …three unclean spirits.

1st Beast of Rev.12:3 is 'The Red Dragon'   ……………… the (red) dragon  —— (spiritual beast)           
    2nd Beast of Rev.13:1-3 is 'Antichrist beast'   …………… (Antichrist) beast —— (physical beast)
    3rd Beast of Rev.13:11 is 'The False Prophet'   ………….. the false prophet —— (spiritual/physical)

“And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the (great) dragon, and
      out of the mouth of the (Antichrist) beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet.” (Rev 16:13)

God bless

EdJ.

Not only the beast is antichrist.
    The red dragon is antichrist.
    The false prophet is antichrist.
    Israel is antichrist.
    Islam is antichrist.
    The world is antichrist,all that does not confess that Jesus is the son of God, and has come in the flesh are antichrists.

So what is this thing about the antichrist beast?
    Is this to confuse? Is the dragon not antichrist?

wakeup.

limjunus
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Oct. 18 2012,03:17)
    The world is antichrist, all that does not confess that Jesus is the son of God, and has come in the flesh are antichrists.

Wakeup,

Why not share your understanding with that verse?

As we have aware almost all of the so called christian denominations in this world were professing and believing that Jesus is the son of God, and he come in the flesh.

So what is your point in describing the anti-Christ?

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (limjunus @ Oct. 18 2012,14:42)

Quote (Wakeup @ Oct. 18 2012,03:17)
    The world is antichrist, all that does not confess that Jesus is the son of God, and has come in the flesh are antichrists.

Wakeup,

Why not share your understanding with that verse?

As we have aware almost all of the so called christian denominations in this world were professing and believing that Jesus is the son of God, and he come in the flesh.

So what is your point in describing the anti-Christ?

Limjunus.

As I said before, he who does not believe that Christ is the SON OF GOD,and has come in the flesh are anti christ.Believe in the heart.Many Christians believe that Jesus is the son of God but still worship their idols.

The churches believe with their LIPS that Jesus has come in the flesh,and that HE is also God that died on the cross,these are them that has not been given the knowledge of the mystery.WHY? Because their hearts are still of the world.

These are they that have one foot in babylon and the other foot in zion. These are the luke warm.
    These are the ones that has to go through the great tribulation,to make them white only if they have made it; by refusing the mark of the beast.This will be very hard for them.

The majotity in the world are anti Christ.Some christians are already preaching that God is also allah.
    And also that the mark of the beast is the sunday worship.These are the wolves in sheeps clothing.

Satan THE number one antichrist, has come in the churches,and manage to corrupt the true teachings.
    They also have become anti Christ without realising it.

Just to confess I believe, does not realy mean you believe in your heart. It is the actual living in Christ that counts,and most dont live in Christ.

What does the falling away(apostasy) mean to you?

wakeup.

limjunus
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Oct. 18 2012,17:02)

Wakeup,

Apostasy or apostatized.

When Jesus Christ, was ascended to heaven and when the apostles were gone, the apostles successors
    , the so called “savage wolves” will be joined with the church with the motives of changing the truth of God, to lies; and among them, the men from among their ranks, shall spoken the perverse things; some of the Christ believers, offered their lives for the sake of the truth of God, and the other Christ's believers will follow the new doctrines for the sake of their lives. The gradual events to apostatize the 1st century church of Christ.

Ref: Acts 20:29-30 NKJV.

[/B]29For I know this, that after my departure savage wolves will come in among you, not sparing the flock. 30Also from among yourselves men will rise up, speaking perverse things, to draw away the disciples after themselves.

Acts 20:29-30
    New Living Translation (NLT)
    29 I know that false teachers, like vicious wolves, will come in among you after I leave, not sparing the flock. 30 Even some men from your own group will rise up and distort the truth in order to draw a following.

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (limjunus @ Oct. 18 2012,19:54)

Quote (Wakeup @ Oct. 18 2012,17:02)

Wakeup,

Apostasy or apostatized.

When Jesus Christ, was ascended to heaven and when the apostles were gone, the apostles successors
    , the so called “savage wolves” will be joined with the church with the motives of changing the truth of God, to lies; and among them, the men from among their ranks, shall spoken the perverse things; some of the Christ believers, offered their lives for the sake of the truth of God, and the other Christ's believers will follow the new doctrines for the sake of their lives. The gradual events to apostatize the 1st century church of Christ.

Ref: Acts 20:29-30 NKJV.

[/B]29For I know this, that after my departure savage wolves will come in among you, not sparing the flock. 30Also from among yourselves men will rise up, speaking perverse things, to draw away the disciples after themselves.

Acts 20:29-30
    New Living Translation (NLT)
    29 I know that false teachers, like vicious wolves, will come in among you after I leave, not sparing the flock. 30 Even some men from your own group will rise up and distort the truth in order to draw a following.

Limjunus.

That is why jesus gave those 7early churches their warnings.

So where is the true church; do you know?

wakeup.

limjunus
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Oct. 18 2012,20:13)

Wakeup,

As per the Holy documents, the 1st century church established by Christ has been apostatized; the true members of the body of Christ, has been killed and the other believers for the sake of their lives surrender their true faith to the new doctrines (1 Timothy 4:1-4 KJV); the church established by Christ, has been emptied with its believers and went into safekeeping for the moment (Rev. 12:6 NKJV)

Christ, knew in the first hand that his 1st century church shall be emptied by the “savage wolves” (Acts 20:29-30/ 1 Tim 4:1-4 NKJV) and it will be filled again with the believers from other places of the world sometime in the future to come by stating this messages with the book of John.

John 10:16 Knox Bible (KNOX)

I have other sheep too, which do not belong to this fold; I must bring them in too; they will listen to my voice; so there will be one fold, and one shepherd.

John 10:16
    Easy-to-Read Version (ERV)
    16 I have other sheep too. They are not in this flock here. I must lead them also. They will listen to my voice. In the future there will be one flock and one shepherd.

You have a very essential obligation for the sake of your soul to find the true church here on earth and the Merciful God, shall bring you therein if you hath fully convinced Him that you are sincere with your heart and with your soul in seeking His kingdom.

I will not tell you which one among so many churches in this world the true church belong to Christ. No body can come to Christ, except, God will bring you to him. As what it was written.

John 6:44 Easy-to-Read Version (ERV)

The Father is the one who sent me, and he is the one who brings people to me. I will raise them up on the last day. Anyone the Father does not bring to me cannot come to me.

Wakeup, go to the topic of “MESSENGERS OF GOD” …. with relevant issues.

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (limjunus @ Oct. 19 2012,14:49)

Quote (Wakeup @ Oct. 18 2012,20:13)

Wakeup,

As per the Holy documents, the 1st century church established by Christ has been apostatized; the true members of the body of Christ, has been killed and the other believers for the sake of their lives surrender their true faith to the new doctrines (1 Timothy 4:1-4 KJV); the church established by Christ, has been emptied with its believers and went into safekeeping for the moment (Rev. 12:6 NKJV)

Christ, knew in the first hand that his 1st century church shall be emptied by the “savage wolves” (Acts 20:29-30/ 1 Tim 4:1-4 NKJV) and it will be filled again with the believers from other places of the world sometime in the future to come by stating this messages with the book of John.

John 10:16 Knox Bible (KNOX)

I have other sheep too, which do not belong to this fold; I must bring them in too; they will listen to my voice; so there will be one fold, and one shepherd.

John 10:16
    Easy-to-Read Version (ERV)
    16 I have other sheep too. They are not in this flock here. I must lead them also. They will listen to my voice. In the future there will be one flock and one shepherd.

You have a very essential obligation for the sake of your soul to find the true church here on earth and the Merciful God, shall bring you therein if you hath fully convinced Him that you are sincere with your heart and with your soul in seeking His kingdom.

I will not tell you which one among so many churches in this world the true church belong to Christ.  No body can come to Christ, except, God will bring you to him.  As what it was written.

John 6:44 Easy-to-Read Version (ERV)

The Father is the one who sent me, and he is the one who brings people to me. I will raise them up on the last day. Anyone the Father does not bring to me cannot come to me.

Wakeup, go to the topic of “MESSENGERS OF GOD” …. with relevant issues.

Limjunus.

The true church of christ are they that worship God in truth, and righteousness. And they consist of jews and gentiles.They are the spiritual jews.

wakeup.

limjunus
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Oct. 19 2012,20:11)
    The true church of christ are they that worship God in truth, and righteousness. And they consist of jews and gentiles.They are the spiritual jews.

Wakeup,

The true church of Christ is, worshiping God, in spirit and in truth (Ref: John 4:24 NKJV)

They doing their very best to live in accordance with the righteousness of God.

Nowadays, the Bible, classified the chosen people of God, regardless of their races as the new Israel, the Scion, mixed with all the races the world.

In connection with the written prophecy of God, in the Book of Matthew Chapter 24 and verse 14

14And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in all the world as a witness to all the nations, and then the end will come.

Matthew 24:14 (NLT)

And the Good News about the Kingdom will be preached throughout the whole world, so that all nations will hear it; and then the end will come.

Just look around, is there a global missionary at works (preaching the good new or gospel) and the job is in progress?

… the next one is the end of the world.

God, said: ” I have proclaimed it and I shall do it ,.. it will come into passed.

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (limjunus @ Oct. 19 2012,21:21)

Quote (Wakeup @ Oct. 19 2012,20:11)

Wakeup,

The true church of Christ is, worshiping God, in spirit and in truth (Ref: John 4:24 NKJV)

They doing their very best to live in accordance with the righteousness of God.

Nowadays, the Bible, classified the chosen people of God, regardless of their races as the new Israel, the Scion, mixed with all the races the world.

In connection with the written prophecy of God, in the Book of Matthew Chapter 24 and verse 14

14And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in all the world as a witness to all the nations, and then the end will come.

Matthew 24:14 (NLT)

And the Good News about the Kingdom will be preached throughout the whole world, so that all nations will hear it; and then the end will come.

Just look around, is there a global missionary at works (preaching the good new or gospel) and the job is in progress?

… the next one is the end of the world.

God, said: ” I have proclaimed it and I shall do it ,.. it will come into passed.

Limjunus.

The gospel of the kingdom has been preached in all the world; FOR A WITNESS only.
    The truth has not been preached,because they dont have the truth.
    Because satan has gone in,and corrupted the preachers with big material rewards.

The whole truth will only come when the resurrected saints will teach in the 1000yr reign.
    Only then, knowledge shall cover the earth as the sea cover the earth.

wakeup.

limjunus
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Oct. 19 2012,22:54)
    The gospel of the kingdom has been preached in all the world;  FOR A WITNESS only.

Wakeup,

Now, you are really contradicting the statement of Jesus Christ.

You are presenting that the gospel of the kingdom of God, has not bearing the truth and Christ Jesus is saying non-sense.

You better read it again and comprehend it rightfully.

[/B]This gospel of the kingdom will be proclaimed throughout the world as a testimony to all the nations. Then the end will come. Ref: Matthew 24:14 CEB.

Christ Jesus prophesied the matter that not so essential?

The word “as a witness to all nations” means: so that they (the whole mankind) could not had a reason that they did not heard the truth of the kingdom of God, and demanding that they should be spared for the condemnation of God.

Terraricca, imagine what you had post. Global missionary works done by the true preachers sent and commissioned by God, just for the witness to all the nations and the global proclamation of the words of God, not bearing the truth?

Are you kidding?

Where is your back-up verses that the gospel of the kingdom of God, proclaimed to all the nations were not bearing the truth of God?

Can you show it to me?

limjunus
    Participant

Quote (limjunus @ Oct. 20 2012,16:50)

The gospel of the kingdom has been preached in all the world;  FOR A WITNESS only.

[/B]Wakeup,

Wakeup,

You are presenting that the gospel of the kingdom of God, has not bearing the truth and Christ Jesus is saying non-sense.

The word “as a witness to all nations” means: so that they (the whole mankind) could not had a reason that they did not heard the truth of the kingdom of God, and demanding that they should be spared for the condemnation of God.

Wakeup, imagine what you had post. Global missionary works done by the true preachers sent and commissioned by God, just for the witness to all the nations and the global proclamation of the words of God, not bearing the truth?

Are you kidding?

Where is your back-up verses that the gospel of the kingdom of God, proclaimed to all the nations were not bearing the truth of God?

Can you show it to me?

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (limjunus @ Oct. 20 2012,16:54)

Quote (limjunus @ Oct. 20 2012,16:50)

[/B]Wakeup,

Wakeup,

Wakeup, imagine what you had post. Global missionary works done by the true preachers sent and commissioned by God, just for the witness to all the nations and the global proclamation of the words of God, not bearing the truth?

Are you kidding?

Can you show it to me?

Hi Limjunus.

Jer.25:32—38.

32.Thus said the Lord of hosts, behold,evil shall go forth from nation to nation,and a great whirlwind shall be raised up from the coasts of th earth.

33.And the slain of the Lord shall be at THAT DAY from one END of the EARTH even unto the other END of the EARTH: they shall not be lamented,neither gathered,nor buried; they shall be DUNG upon the earth.

34. Howl ye SHEPHERDS, and cry; and wallow yourselves in the ashes,ye PRINCIPAL of the flock: for the days of your slaughter and of your DISPERSIONS are accomplished;and ye SHALL FALL LIKE A PLEASANT VESSEL.

35. And the SHEPHERDS shall have no way to flee, nor the PRINCIPAL OF THE FLOCK to escape.

36. A voice and a cry of the SHEPHERDS,and a howling of the PRINCIPAL OF THE FLOCK, shall be heard: FOR THE LORD HATH SPOILED THEIR PASTURE.(their profitable pasture).

37.And the peaceable habitations are cut down because of the FIERCE ANGER of the Lord.

38. He hath FORSAKEN his covert,as the lion: FOR THEIR LAND IS DESOLATE,because of the FIERCENESS OF THE OPPRESSORS(the church leaders) and because of his fierce anger.(because God is fiercely angry,and he let it happen).

As you can see; God is not happy at all with their labour;
    for it is corrupt, its all a waste of effort.

It is Good if you could read the whole chapter,because there is a mystery in this chapter,that gives us a hint of the timing of the 2nd coming.

wakeup.

limjunus
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Oct. 20 2012,17:45)
    Hi Limjunus.

32.Thus said the Lord of hosts, behold,evil shall go forth from nation to nation,and a great whirlwind shall be raised up from the coasts of th earth.

33.And the slain of the Lord shall be at THAT DAY from one END of the EARTH even unto the other END of the EARTH: they shall not be lamented,neither gathered,nor buried; they shall be DUNG upon the earth.

34. Howl ye SHEPHERDS, and cry; and wallow yourselves in the ashes,ye PRINCIPAL of the flock: for the days of your slaughter and of your DISPERSIONS are accomplished;and ye SHALL FALL LIKE A PLEASANT VESSEL.

35. And the SHEPHERDS shall have no way to flee, nor the PRINCIPAL OF THE FLOCK to escape.

36. A voice and a cry of the SHEPHERDS,and a howling of the PRINCIPAL OF THE FLOCK, shall be heard: FOR THE LORD HATH SPOILED THEIR PASTURE.(their profitable pasture).

37.And the peaceable habitations are cut down because of the FIERCE ANGER of the Lord.

38. He hath FORSAKEN his covert,as the lion: FOR THEIR LAND IS DESOLATE,because of the FIERCENESS OF THE OPPRESSORS(the church leaders) and because of his fierce anger.(because God is fiercely angry,and he let it happen).

It is Good if you could read the whole chapter,because there is a mystery in this chapter,that gives us a hint of the timing of the 2nd coming.

Wakeup,

The very verses you had post are for the “false flocks” (false churches) and not for the true church of Christ in existing nowadays.

I know, you will agree with me 100% that there are many false churches of Christ existing nowadays in this world; they are the false Christ's; lead by the false leaders, false preachers and false prophets;the spirits ruling with them are the spirits of demons (Rev. 16:13-15 NKJV) …. in common with the verses you have posting.

Please, do not include the true church of Christ in existing nowadays with the false churches scattered around the world, because Christ Jesus offered and sacrificed his life for it with the clean motive of saving her. (Ref: Ephessians 5:23 RSV).

Ed J
    Participant

Hi limjunus,

How would you define the true church?
    (in terms of its physical characteristics)

God bless

limjunus
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Oct. 20 2012,18:31)
    Hi limjunus,

How would you define the true church?
    (in terms of its physical characteristics)

God bless

Ed j,

Can you go to the topic of “MESSENGERS OF GOD”?

https://heavennet.net/cgi-bin….y370964

herewith has the relevants issue.

thank you.

Ed J
    Participant

Hi limjunus,

I don't believe that you've understood the essence of my question,
    I don't mean what are the characteristics in terms of human behavior.
    But rather what I mean is how can this Church be identified as a group?

God bless

limjunus
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Oct. 20 2012,20:35)
    Hi limjunus,

I don't believe that you've understood the essence of my question,
    I don't mean what are the characteristics in terms of human behavior.
    But rather what I mean is how can this Church be identified as a group?

God bless

Ed j,

I know what you mean bro.

but I want the matter to be discussed with this link: https://heavennet.net/cgi-bin….y370964

Thank you.

Ed J
    Participant

Hi limjunus,

OK, I will ask you the same question there then.  (Link)

God bless

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (limjunus @ Oct. 20 2012,18:09)

Quote (Wakeup @ Oct. 20 2012,17:45)
    Hi Limjunus.

Wakeup,

The very verses you had post are for the “false flocks” (false churches) and not for the true church of Christ in existing nowadays.

I know, you will agree with me 100% that there are many false churches of Christ existing nowadays in this world; they are the false Christ's; lead by the false leaders, false preachers and false prophets;the spirits ruling with them are the spirits of demons (Rev. 16:13-15 NKJV) …. in common with the verses you have posting.

Please, do not include the true church of Christ in existing nowadays with the false churches scattered around the world, because Christ Jesus offered and sacrificed his life for it with the clean motive of saving her. (Ref: Ephessians 5:23 RSV).

LImjunus.

You have ignored the words;AND THE LAND IS DESOLATE.

Now where is Gods true church?
    All the true worshippers that follow the lamb wheresoever he goes.(rev.14:1–4).This is the true church,and they are in the four quarters of the earth at the moment.

Come ye heavily laden,and I will give you rest.
    Come and learn of me.

This is an invitation to every person,in private.

The preachers are there only to witness about Christ, to spread the name of The mesiah.
    And satan has manage to corrupt them concerning the truth. Satans reward to them is to hard to resist.

wakeup.

Viewing 20 posts - 261 through 280 (of 311 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account