Repentance

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 321 through 340 (of 436 total)
  • Author
    terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Mar. 04 2014,10:10)
    Hi T,
    The Cornelius who was reborn of water and the Spirit?

hi Nick

1Co 1:2 To the church of God in Corinth,1) to those sanctified in Christ Jesus and called to be holy, 2) together with all those everywhere who call on the name of our Lord Jesus Christ—their Lord and ours:

two members here ;1 and 2

1Co 1:10 I appeal to you, brothers, in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that all of you agree with one another so that there may be no divisions among you and that you may be perfectly united in mind and thought.

1Co 1:12 What I mean is this: One of you says, “I follow Paul”; another, “I follow Apollos”; another, “I follow Cephas’”; still another, “I follow Christ.”
    1Co 1:13 Is Christ divided? Was Paul crucified for you? Were you baptized into the name of Paul?
    1Co 1:14 I am thankful that I did not baptize any of you except Crispus and Gaius,
    1Co 1:15 so no one can say that you were baptized into my name.

1Co 1:17 For Christ did not send me to baptize, but to preach the gospel—not with words of human wisdom, lest the cross of Christ be emptied of its power.

1Co 1:18 For the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God.

Paul says it is the message not the baptism that makes the power ;

now we know that Paul was send to the gentiles ;why would he not make baptism a must ???

Mt 28:19 Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit,

if the above command is true why is it that so few apostles practice it ???

even so at the time of Paul baptism ad already created division ,it would stay and be come the most dominant division factor in Christian religion,

this division will put THE MESSAGE OF GOD AT A SECOND PLACE ,BUT THE CONVERTED ONES WILL GIVE FIRST THERE ALLEGIANCE TO THOSE THAT WILL HAVE BAPTIZE THEM IN ANY WAY THEY HAD SEEN IT FIT OF DOING IT,

IT IS OBVIOUS THAT THE TRUE CHRISTIAN BELIEVERS ARE CONVERTED THROUGH THE MESSAGE OF CHRIST AND SO BROUGHT TO CHRIST AND HIS FATHER TO BECOME A FAITHFUL BELIEVER IN GOD AND SO BE RECONCILED WITH HIM THROUGH CHRIST SACRIFICE ,
    IS THIS NOT WHAT CHRIST MEANT IN ;

Jn 4:23 Yet a time is coming and has now come when the true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and truth, for they are the kind of worshipers the Father seeks.
    Jn 4:24 God is spirit, and his worshipers must worship in spirit and in truth.”

Jn 17:20 “My prayer is not for them alone. I pray also for those who will believe in me through their message,

AND WHAT MESSAGE WAS THAT ??? WAS IT NOT THE GOOD NEWS FOR MEN TO BE ABLE OF BEING RECONCILED WITH THEIR CREATOR THROUGH CHRIST JESUS SACRIFICE ,BY TEACHING THEM TO CHANGE THEIR LIFE OF THE FLESH INTO A LIFE OF THE SPIRIT AND SO FREE THEM FROM THE POWER OF MEN AND THE EVIL ONE ,??? TO ME IT IS

1Co 1:21 For since in the wisdom of God the world through its wisdom did not know him, God was pleased through the foolishness of what was preached to save those who believe.

1Co 2:1 When I came to you, brothers, I did not come with eloquence or superior wisdom as I proclaimed to you the testimony about God.
    1Co 2:2 For I resolved to know nothing while I was with you except Jesus Christ and him crucified.
    1Co 2:3 I came to you in weakness and fear, and with much trembling.
    1Co 2:4 My message and my preaching were not with wise and persuasive words, but with a demonstration of the Spirit’s power,
    1Co 2:5 so that your faith might not rest on men’s wisdom, but on God’s power.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi T,
    There is no division except when men have created it.
    The church at corinth is one with his church worldwide.

The baptism performed by the apostles was according to what Jesus taught and the verse in Matt 25 was corrupted.

1cor 12
    Eph 4

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Mar. 04 2014,22:32)
    Hi T,
    There is no division except when men have created it.
    The church at corinth is one with his church worldwide.

The baptism performed by the apostles was according to what Jesus taught and the verse in Matt 25 was corrupted.

1cor 12
    Eph 4

Nick

be more clear please Mat 25 ??? corrupted ???

which of the apostles baptized ??? except for Paul and Peter

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi T,
    Philip baptised the eunuch who had immediately sought it when taught the gospel message.
    Not much is written about the other workers
    The apostles baptised with Jesus

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi T,
    Are you denigrating the way of Christ by minimising aspects of it such as water baptism?
    Are you greater than our master?

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Mar. 05 2014,00:35)
    Hi T,
    Are you denigrating the way of Christ by minimising aspects of it such as water baptism?
    Are you greater than our master?

hi Nick

why are you dividing the believers into men's organization ???

and deny the true teaching of the kingdom and the reasons of his being here

rather than trying to create separation on some thing that will not cannot save any of us ,

but repentance from the heart ,deep down and believing the written word of God ,and the application of a new person according to the spirit of truth ,will

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi T,
    There is one body.
    It is united by it's foundation in scripture and obedience to the gospel and being alive in the Spirit.

The divisions are only in the false church which most are members of.

The Body of Christ is a small body.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Mar. 05 2014,00:46)
    Hi T,
    There is one body.
    It is united by it's foundation in scripture and obedience to the gospel and being alive in the Spirit.

The divisions are only in the false church which most are members of.

The Body of Christ is a small body.

hi Nick

one body ,yes composed of 144k members Rev14;

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi T,
    So you assume
    Waht of the countless numbers on the sea of glass?

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Mar. 05 2014,04:31)
    Hi T,
    So you assume
    Waht of the countless numbers on the sea of glass?

hi Nick

true believers that have obtain white robes for their tribulation and faithfulness to Christ and his father ,
    and they will inherit the earth (Mt 5:5 Blessed are the meek,
    for they will inherit the earth. )

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi T,
    You divide on JW lines

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Mar. 05 2014,04:55)
    Hi T,
    You divide on JW lines

hi Nick

I did not know that what I quote was the watchtower

Mt 5:5 Blessed are the meek,
    for they will inherit the earth.

if this from the JW then Christ most have been one

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi T,
    Would you divide the inheritance of godly men?
    Ps 115.16

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi,
    Repentance too is of grace
    Acts 5.31
    2cor 7.10
    2Tim 2.25

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi,
    Best to acknowledge that the roots of every sin can be found in us and let the cleanup begin.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Mar. 05 2014,09:01)
    Hi T,
    Would you divide the inheritance of godly men?
    Ps 115.16

hi Nick

it is Jesus that shows two different places for some men ;

Mt 5:3 “Blessed are the poor in spirit,
    for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.

Mt 5:5 Blessed are the meek,
    for they will inherit the earth.

you see one receives the heaven

and one receives the earth

this as nothing to do with me ;it is the Lord words

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Mar. 05 2014,09:15)
    Hi,
    Repentance too is of grace
    Acts 5.31
    2cor 7.10
    2Tim 2.25

hi Nick

yes ,that is true ,in fact we do not deserve life ,but death,for we all have sinned ,

but it is the grace of God ,that did it all but we ad a spooks man in heaven that helped us THE WORD” AND HE ACCEPTED TO PAY THE PRIZE FOR WHAT WE HAD DONE ,AND SO WE ARE SAVED AND HAVE LIFE IN THE CONDITION THAT WE BELIEVE IN HIM ,IN THE ONE WE DO NOT HAVE SEEN ,NOR TOUCH,NOT EVEN HEARD WITH OUR EARS BUT WE HAVE HEARD HIM WITH OUR HEARTS IF SO WE DID WE HAVE LOVE HIM AND ACCEPTED HIS SACRIFICE FOR OUR OWN SINS AND SO GLORIFY GOD HIS FATHER TO ALLOW HIS SON THE “WORD” TO DO THIS ,

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi T,
    The Kingdom is OF heaven, not for men IN heaven.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi T,
    Scripture never says an intellectual acceptance of the work of Jesus saves us.
    Obedience is the way

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Mar. 05 2014,22:53)
    Hi T,
    Scripture never says an intellectual acceptance of the work of Jesus saves us.
    Obedience is the way

Nick

it seems you have mist a lot in scriptures ;the Kingdom of God rules in Heaven and on earth ,

there is not a place where the kingdom does not rules

Viewing 20 posts - 321 through 340 (of 436 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account