Received your warning!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Texas
    Participant

When I first came on this Board I felt that I was doing Jehovahs will. {Just as you all very probably do} I really believed that I was following the example set by the Christ. {Just as you all believe that} Now, you accept one another with no problem. There's no warning issued to any of you, because of your method of posting. I seem to be the only one that I can see right now that has received any such warning message, and I do find that a trifle strange, to say the least. Now, I have to answer to Jehovah if I fail to do what my own conscience motivates me to do, as you all do.

Now you receive one another with a measure of kindness, and you are all fairly hospitable to one another. However, I received no kindness, nor was any of you hospitable to me, and I find that strange too.

You see I really believe, that in doing what I am, I'm under command to do that. I arrive at that conclusion from what is stated at 1 John 2:6 where it says: “He that says he remains in union with him, is under obligation to walk just as that one walked.” So, like all of you, I have only been doing what I am under obligation to do. What my own conscience motivates me to do. So, to receive a warning from you, with a threat to remove me from the Board is also very strange to me.

What I've been doing on this Board, is something all of you are under obligation to do, as well.

Having said all of that, I'll bid you all good-bye.
    Thank you so much for your kindness to me. Thank you so much for your Christian hospitality.Texas!

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi texas,
    It is a shame if you do go because some of what you say is sound if only you could refine your approach and leave behind the shallow style of scriptural study of the watchtower.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi texas,
    You clearly see yourself as some sort of anointed prophet who speaks only truth and cannor be wrong but most would just say you are a student of truth like us. You had threatened to leave as you have done from other places it seems and now claim an excuse to blame others for your decision to do so.

Lighten up

Texas
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ May 12 2009,09:36)
    Hi texas,
    You clearly see yourself as some sort of anointed prophet who speaks only truth and cannor be wrong but most would just say you are a student of truth like us. You had threatened to leave as you have done from other places it seems and now claim an excuse to blame others for your decision to do so.

Lighten up

Nick!
    I wasn't going to reply to anymore comments; however, I never willingly left any of the other Boards I was on. Since I began with this work, I've been booted off about six Boards because of my method of posting. Using the exact same approach as I've always used.
    Now, as for seeing myself as an anointed Prophet. Whose to say I'm not one of the anointed class? There was to be some of them still on the earth during the conclusion of this system of things, so, like I said: Whose to say that I'm not one of those? Can you, with accuracy tell me that I'm not?

Now, personally, myself, I've never reached out for the High-Calling of God, nor would I ever feel that good about myself to even think about that. Truth be told that is a scary notion, to say the least. As far as believing that I'm always right! I had to go into the Board on a couple of occasions to admit to a wrong statement in an effort to correct it. So, no, I don't feel that I'm always right. No one ever is, when dealing with the Bible, because knowledge is progressive and because it is, it becomes necesssary at times to make corrections, in order to sharpen and hone the knowledge we do possess. Anyway! So long Nick! Texas!

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi teaxas,
    The Spirit reminds us of theteachings of Jesus.[jn16]
    You cling to teachings that were never found in his mouth.[Jesus=Michael]

What do you think?

Texas
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ May 12 2009,10:32)
    Hi teaxas,
    The Spirit reminds us of theteachings of Jesus.[jn16]
    You cling to teachings that were never found in his mouth.[Jesus=Michael]

What do you think?

Nick!
    No! Maybe those particular teachings Jesus never dealt with personally. My belief, though is, he expectd us to be that scripturely informed enough that we would have been able to figure that out by ourselves anyway. I think that I have been able to do that by doing what Paul did. He reasoned from the scriptures daily proving by reference that something was thus and so, because all of those references pointed to the proper conclusion. The same would be true of any Bible subject where you needed to prove by more than one inspired witness that your reasoning was correct, and lets face it, one witness, or one scripture does not adequately get the job done, in most cases. Don't forget Nick what the scripture in John 16:13 had to say, that the Spirit would reveal things to come. So, everything was not known in the first Century. It had not yet been revealed. Some knowledge was reserved for a later time, in that it was yet to come. Everything is still not known, there's more yet to come. So, we all may be in for a few more surprises when it is finally all revealed to all of us. That is what my take is on the matter anyway. What is your take now? Texas

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi texas,
    The Spirit does not speak of His own initiative but reminds us of the words of Jesus.[jn16]
    What is to come is not new teachings from the Watchtower.
    We are also warned that false prophets will come

Texas
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ May 12 2009,11:14)
    Hi texas,
    The Spirit does not speak of His own initiative but reminds us of the words of Jesus.[jn16]
    What is to come is not new teachings from the Watchtower.
    We are also warned that false prophets will come

Nick!
    My teachings are not from the watchtower. I use my Bible and my concordance to put everything together. No Watchtower material at all. Anyway,further to our last conversation, I put the following together, using only my Bible and my Concordance:

Hello NicK!

You started me thinking about what we have been discussing and some other scriptural information came to mind. As to the things that had yet to follow regarding the increase in knowledge. Two scriptures came to my mind. They are, as follows: “I have many things yet to say to you; but you are not able to bear them at present.” {John 16:12} Then, this one: “There are, in fact, many other things also that Jesus did, which if ever they were written in full detail, I suppose, the World itself could not contain the scrolls written.” {John 21:25}

So, Jesus first Century followers had merely only scratched the surface. There was still so much more that they didn't know. That is true of us today. Much of what is known now, Jesus early Apostles wouldn't have had a clue about. Conversely, there's quite a bit that we are not informed of as yet either. There's still a very long long way to go, before we get the true sense of everything.

How do we know for certain, that some of the things that Jesus Apostles was not able to bear, one of those things being his heavenly name while he resided with his Father in the heavenly realm. Afterall it takes a great deal of time sometimes for us to grasps things mentally, so that they are fully understood. Isn't that why the light gets brighter and brighter, as our knowledge increases? Let me put it this way! Would we put our Child when he, or she is ready for school in University, or College? That would not work at all! We know that!

That was the case with the followers of the Christ in the first Century. That is the case with us today. So, maybe the fact that Jesus had to have a name while he resided with his Father in the heavenly realm, and the fact that Jesus never mention that name, could well have been that they was just not ready for that advanced knowledge. They was not at the proper level of understanding so Jesus could well have held back that knowledge for that reason. He would have known what level of understanding they was all at; and would know exactly when they was ready for another flash of scriptural light, to bring them all to an accurate understanding of his Fathers word. That`s all I have on this for now! What do you think? Texas

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Texas,
    I have seen this approach used to try justify all sorts of strange teachings.
    No if we serve the Lord Jesus we are faithful to his words not our own.

Cindy
    Participant

Texas I had to go to our First post in the Covenant to see how the name of Jesus was when He was a Spirit being with the Father. We all know that the Father has been called ” I am” YHWH” Jehovah” Elohim “. While Jesus was the Word meaning He spoke for YHWH . (Nobody has seen the Father or heard His voice) He was called YEShua. God is a Title. The Translators were very scared to not misspell the Fathers name and so the either called Him LORD spelled in capital letters or Father or God. Jesus is also called Lord.
    Peace and Love Irene

Proclaimer
    Participant

What was the warning actually for?

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account