Reason and Religion

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 401 through 420 (of 692 total)
  • Author
    terraricca
    Participant

Quote (bodhitharta @ Dec. 31 2011,14:30)

Quote (terraricca @ Dec. 31 2011,06:47)

Quote (bodhitharta @ Dec. 31 2011,10:06)

Quote (terraricca @ Dec. 30 2011,18:12)

Quote (bodhitharta @ Dec. 30 2011,11:04)

Quote (terraria @ Dec. 29 2011,14:13)
    bod

you are becoming a pro in deceit ;

you know that Christ sword is spiritual

and it is division in the soul and mind just like you who do not accept him as your redeemer

you have chosen Muhammad or Barabbas and kill Jesus

Pierre

So when he says he didn't come to bring peace, is the peace he speaking of actual or spiritual?

Is he saying he didn't come to bring spiritual peace?

bod

right , it is a sword in the hearts of those who believe in Christ ,and those who do not believe could your closest friends or family, this is the sword Christ was talking about ,
    many divisions have been made on this,

Pierre

SO, he didn't come to bring spiritual peace?

bod

it seems that the scriptures are not made for Muslims ,unless they leave that religion,

the basics of Christ knowledge is not coming to you ,

Pierre

SO, he didn't come to bring spiritual peace?

this is not true ,he came to bring peace to the world,

Pierre[/quote]
    Then why did he say he didn't come to bring peace? Is he right or are you right?

bod

Then why did he say he didn't come to bring peace? Is he right or are you right?

why you want to know ?

this is not your religion ,you are serving your master Allah whoever he may be

pierre

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Dec. 31 2011,08:09)

why you want to know ?

pierre

So, the answer is you don't know?

Allah is your God and My God and that is the fact whether you are ignorant about it or not.

Why do you continue to speak against God?

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (bodhitharta @ Dec. 31 2011,19:13)

why you want to know ?

pierre

Allah is your God and My God and that is the fact whether you are ignorant about it or not.

bod

you are not listening ,Allah means god and is the name of the god of Islam,Not of the Hebrews or the Christians ,

it is the name of the god of Islam and Muslims because all what they do is in the name of Allah, so don't give me any other deceitful view to induce me to accept Islam as my religion ,

you are not answering my questions in my quotes ,it does not matter if you do or not ,it tells much about you and your personality,

anyone that follows a falls religion as nothing of the truth of the true God of the bible ,

you chose to be stuck with the falls god of yours.

witch god ? Allah ,he not a true god ,men made god ,falls prophet ,scriptures say do not be scare from them ,they have no power ,

that's why they have to use violence ,

Pierre

terraricca
    Participant

why you want to know ?

pierre

bod

in case you miss it it was a question that i ask ,

were is your answer ??????
    you are deceitful ,

Pierre

terraricca
    Participant

why you want to know ?

pierre

bod

IN WHAT AUTHORITY DO YOU SAY THIS ??

YOU ARE A MAN THAT REPRESENT A FALLS GOD ,A FALLS PROPHET A FALLS RECORD BOOK CALLED Koran,

AND YOU GIVE ME A CERTITUDE OF DIRECTION ?? ??? :p

YOU HAVE DEFINITIVELY NO TRUTH IN YOU.
    your are equal to your believe,=falls and deceitful

Pierre

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Dec. 30 2011,14:36)
    Hi BD,

Do you now accept that Jesus was dead,
    and that YHVH resurrected him?

B'shem
    YHVH

Hi BD,

Will you please answer my question; OK?

B'shem
    YHVH

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (bodhitharta @ Dec. 31 2011,12:13)

why you want to know ?

pierre

Hi BD, sorry, but our God is NOT the false god of the 'book of fraud'!

Deuteronomy 5:6-7: I, YHVH thy God, which brought thee out of the land of Egypt,
    from the house of bondage. thou shalt have none other gods before me (YHVH).

B'shem
    YHVH

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Dec. 31 2011,12:39)

why you want to know ?

pierre

bod

you are deceitful ,

Pierre

No, This was the question I asked and you ignored:

Then why did Jesus say he didn't come to bring peace? Is he right or are you right?

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Dec. 31 2011,12:45)

why you want to know ?

pierre

bod

YOU ARE A MAN THAT REPRESENT A FALLS GOD ,A FALLS PROPHET A FALLS RECORD BOOK CALLED Koran,

AND YOU GIVE ME A CERTITUDE OF DIRECTION ??   ???  :p

YOU HAVE  DEFINITIVELY NO TRUTH IN YOU.
    your are equal to your believe,=falls and deceitful

Pierre

We sent Noah to his people. He said: “O my people! worship Allah. ye have no other god but Him. I fear for you the punishment of a dreadful day!
    ( سورة الأعراف , Al-Araf, Chapter #7, Verse #59)

We gave Moses the Book and followed him up with a succession of apostles; We gave Jesus the son of Mary Clear (Signs) and strengthened him with the holy spirit. Is it that whenever there comes to you an apostle with what ye yourselves desire not, ye are puffed up with pride?- Some ye called impostors, and others ye slay!
    ( سورة البقرة , Al-Baqara, Chapter #2, Verse #87)

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Dec. 31 2011,12:45)

Pierre

Say, the Holy Spirit has brought the revelation from thy Lord in Truth, in order to strengthen those who believe, and as a Guide and Glad Tidings to Muslims.
    ( سورة النحل , An-Nahl, Chapter #16, Verse #102)

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Dec. 31 2011,13:32)

why you want to know ?

pierre

Deuteronomy 5:6-7: I, YHVH thy God, which brought thee out of the land of Egypt,

B'shem
    YHVH

Sura #16

98 When thou dost read the Qur'an, seek Allah.s protection from Satan the rejected one.
    99 No authority has he over those who believe and put their trust in their Lord.
    100 His authority is over those only, who take him as patron and who join partners with Allah.
    101 When We substitute one revelation for another,- and Allah knows best what He reveals (in stages),- they say, “Thou art but a forger”: but most of them understand not.
    102 Say, the Holy Spirit has brought the revelation from thy Lord in Truth, in order to strengthen those who believe, and as a Guide and Glad Tidings to Muslims.

bodhitharta
    Participant

why you want to know ?

pierre

B'shem
    YHVH

Sura #16

98 When thou dost read the Qur'an, seek Allah.s protection from Satan the rejected one.

Sura #43

46 We did send Moses aforetime, with Our Signs, to Pharaoh and his Chiefs: He said, “I am an apostle of the Lord of the Worlds.”
    47 But when he came to them with Our Signs, behold they ridiculed them.
    48 We showed them Sign after Sign, each greater than its fellow, and We seized them with Punishment, in order that they might turn (to Us).
    49 And they said, “O thou sorcerer! Invoke thy Lord for us according to His covenant with thee; for we shall truly accept guidance.”
    50 But when We removed the Penalty from them, behold, they broke their word.
    51 And Pharaoh proclaimed among his people, saying: “O my people! Does not the dominion of Egypt belong to me, (witness) these streams flowing underneath my (palace)? What! see ye not then?
    52 “Am I not better than this (Moses), who is a contemptible wretch and can scarcely express himself clearly?
    53 “Then why are not gold bracelets bestowed on him, or (why) come (not) with him angels accompanying him in procession?”
    54 Thus did he make fools of his people, and they obeyed him: truly were they a people rebellious (against Allah..
    55 When at length they provoked Us, We exacted retribution from them, and We drowned them all.
    56 And We made them (a people) of the Past and an Example to later ages.

toby
    Participant

Quote (bodhitharta @ Dec. 31 2011,16:59)

why you want to know ?

pierre

B'shem
    YHVH

Sura #16

Sura #43

46 We did send Moses aforetime, with Our Signs, to Pharaoh and his Chiefs: He said, “I am an apostle of the Lord of the Worlds.”  
    48 We showed them Sign after Sign, each greater than its fellow, and We seized them with Punishment, in order that they might turn (to Us).  
    49 And they said, “O thou sorcerer! Invoke thy Lord for us according to His covenant with thee; for we shall truly accept guidance.”  
    51 And Pharaoh proclaimed among his people, saying: “O my people! Does not the dominion of Egypt belong to me, (witness) these streams flowing underneath my (palace)? What! see ye not then?  
    52 “Am I not better than this (Moses), who is a contemptible wretch and can scarcely express himself clearly?  
    53 “Then why are not gold bracelets bestowed on him, or (why) come (not) with him angels accompanying him in procession?”  
    54 Thus did he make fools of his people, and they obeyed him: truly were they a people rebellious (against Allah..  
    55 When at length they provoked Us, We exacted retribution from them, and We drowned them all.  

Hi Bodhitarta.  I don't know as much about Islam as you obviously do but one thing I know – you seem good at avoiding Scripture!  Can you not accept it as it says, why put your trust in another Book, if it clearly contradicts it?  Why put trust in a man ? Only one came down from heaven, who spoke of earthly things and heavenly things – of truth.  The day will come when you will see this truth if it is not too late.  God and his son are truth.  God loves you.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (bodhitharta @ Dec. 31 2011,23:44)

Quote (terraricca @ Dec. 31 2011,12:39)

why you want to know ?

pierre

bod

you are deceitful ,

Pierre

No, This was the question I asked and you ignored:

Then why did Jesus say he didn't come to bring peace? Is he right or are you right?

bod

I answered you with this question;why you want to know ?

so answer me

Pierre

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (bodhitharta @ Dec. 31 2011,23:59)

why you want to know ?

pierre

B'shem
    YHVH

Sura #16

Sura #43

bod

who is the” WE”that send Moses ????
    and who is “OUR SIGNS”???????????

and who is the “I AM” an apostle” ?????

Pierre

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (toby @ Dec. 31 2011,18:17)
    Hi Bodhitarta.  I don't know as much about Islam as you obviously do but one thing I know – you seem good at avoiding Scripture!  Can you not accept it as it says, why put your trust in another Book, if it clearly contradicts it?  Why put trust in a man ? Only one came down from heaven, who spoke of earthly things and heavenly things – of truth.  The day will come when you will see this truth if it is not too late.  God and his son are truth.  God loves you.

Hi Toby :) Welcome to the thread.

I have quoted tons of scripture so I am not sure what you mean. I also quote scripture from the Quran but you do understand that you not accepting the Quran does not diminish what it is anymore than Jews who reject the New Testament, right?

You asked why do I put trust in man and I agree because I don't put trust in man nor the son of man,Psalm 146:3
    Put not your trust in princes, nor in the son of man, in whom there is no help.

I put Trust in ALMIGHTY GOD. as far as something contradicting something else the bible does that within itself God says the Law is a blessing apostle Paul says the Law is a curse and a burden. The fact is when God sends down a revelation He does so in stages it is not up to God to please you it is up to you to please God.

And We do not send messengers but as givers of good news and warning, and those who disbelieve make a false contention that they may render null thereby the truth, and they take My communications and that with which they are warned for a mockery.
    ( سورة الكهف , Al-Kahf, Chapter #18, Verse #56)

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Jan. 01 2012,02:09)

Quote (bodhitharta @ Dec. 31 2011,23:59)

why you want to know ?

pierre

B'shem
    YHVH

Sura #16

Sura #43

bod

who is the” WE”that send Moses ????
    and who is “OUR SIGNS”???????????

and who is the “I AM” an apostle” ?????

Pierre

Moses is the Apostle in that story.

We would be God and The Heavenly Host just like here:

Isaiah 6:6-9

King James Version (KJV)

6Then flew one of the seraphims unto me, having a live coal in his hand, which he had taken with the tongs from off the altar:

7And he laid it upon my mouth, and said, Lo, this hath touched thy lips; and thine iniquity is taken away, and thy sin purged.

8Also I heard the voice of the Lord, saying, Whom shall I send, and who will go for us? Then said I, Here am I; send me.

bodhitharta
    Participant

By the way God can say “WE” and refer to Himself or Himself and others because that is the nature of the word ALMIGHTY in other words God is ALL the powers that be. Just like YHVH has a meaning such as the Self Existing One to be such a being you would uniquely have to have ALL that is Powerful.

So God is not a Man or a Woman and He transcends life and death God is The Powers i.E. Elohim

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elohim
    Elohim (אֱלהִים) is a grammatically singular or plural noun for “god” or “gods” in both modern and ancient Hebrew language. When used with singular verbs and adjectives elohim is usually singular, “god” or especially, the God.
    ………………………………………………..

Notice how I have already stated here that ALLAH also means The God

terraricca
    Participant

bod

Moses is the Apostle in that story.

first this is falls Moses his a prophet not a apostle look up your history,dictionary,and what not ,

you also mist one “and who is “OUR SIGNS”??? so who is “OUR” and who are the “SIGNS” ???

you can lie and show BS. because the truth is not in you ,

you are the deceiver ,I want all to see it ,

Pierre

terraricca
    Participant

bod

Isa 6:1 In the year that King Uzziah died, I saw the Lord seated on a throne, high and exalted, and the train of his robe filled the temple.
    Isa 6:2 Above him were seraphs, each with six wings: With two wings they covered their faces, with two they covered their feet, and with two they were flying.
    Isa 6:3 And they were calling to one another:
    “Holy, holy , holy is the LORD Almighty;
    the whole earth is full of his glory.”

Isa 6:4 At the sound of their voices the doorposts and thresholds shook and the temple was filled with smoke.
    Isa 6:5 “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the LORD Almighty.”
    Isa 6:6 Then one of the seraphs flew to me with a live coal in his hand, which he had taken with tongs from the altar.
    Isa 6:7 With it he touched my mouth and said, “See, this has touched your lips; your guilt is taken away and your sin atoned for.”
    Isa 6:8 Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, “Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?”
    And I said, “Here am I. Send me!”
    Isa 6:9 He said, “Go and tell this people:
    “ ‘Be ever hearing, but never understanding;
    be ever seeing, but never perceiving.’
    Isa 6:10 Make the heart of this people calloused;
    make their ears dull
    and close their eyes.
    Otherwise they might see with their eyes,
    hear with their ears,
    understand with their hearts,
    and turn and be healed.”
    Isa 6:11 Then I said, “For how long, O Lord?”
    And he answered:
    “Until the cities lie ruined
    and without inhabitant,
    until the houses are left deserted
    and the fields ruined and ravaged,
    Isa 6:12 until the LORD has sent everyone far away
    and the land is utterly forsaken.
    Isa 6:13 And though a tenth remains in the land,
    it will again be laid waste.

any one in your religion is not fit to ware the shoes of Isaiah the true prophet of God ;

He was not like you BOD he is not a liar He really served the true God of Israel ,Isaiah knew the name of his God ,Jehovah

you religion is equal to the Catholics that is why they talk and arrange things of their world ,the world of Satan the adversary of the true Gods

Pierre

Viewing 20 posts - 401 through 420 (of 692 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account