Question for Towshab

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 181 through 200 (of 214 total)
  • Author
    kejonn
    Participant

You like stalking Mandy don't you Ken? Do you think that you're tactics will lead her back to Jesus, or farther away?

acertainchap
    Participant

I agree with kejonn, here. Stalking is not the way. Jesus is the way. I will pray that Not3in1 will not be lead away. If she does, it's her choice. We all make choices. :cool:

NickHassan
    Participant

Quote (Not3in1 @ Jan. 18 2008,04:10)

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Jan. 17 2008,15:29)
    When Christ returns God will be still within him and ruling from within his human vessel.
    It is the day of the Lord God.
    God was in him when he was killed and it was in that way God Who was rejected when the vessel of Jesus was pierced. Now true Israel will mourn for Jesus the Son of God.

This is another gospel.

I do not read that God is literally/phyically IN Jesus.  Nor do I read that God will be part of Jesus when he rules.

Will Jesus be like one who channels for God?  This sound like a new-age teaching to me?

The bible teaches us that God will be ruling from his throne.  He is the lamp and Jesus will be the light.  Not the other way around.

What am I missing here?

Hi not3,
    Will God still be in heaven?
    Of course.
    Always.

But he is in His Son as Spirit
    2Cor 5
    19To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation.

God's Spirit did not leave Christ in death but raised him and ever lives in him.
    When Christ returns He will rule through him.
    Ps 2
    1Why do the heathen rage, and the people imagine a vain thing?

2The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel together, against the LORD, and against his anointed, saying,

3Let us break their bands asunder, and cast away their cords from us.

4He that sitteth in the heavens shall laugh: the LORD shall have them in derision.

5Then shall he speak unto them in his wrath, and vex them in his sore displeasure.

6Yet have I set my king upon my holy hill of Zion.

7I will declare the decree: the LORD hath said unto me, Thou art my Son; this day have I begotten thee.

8Ask of me, and I shall give thee the heathen for thine inheritance, and the uttermost parts of the earth for thy possession.

9Thou shalt break them with a rod of iron; thou shalt dash them in pieces like a potter's vessel.

10Be wise now therefore, O ye kings: be instructed, ye judges of the earth.

11Serve the LORD with fear, and rejoice with trembling.

12Kiss the Son, lest he be angry, and ye perish from the way, when his wrath is kindled but a little. Blessed are all they that put their trust in him.

And men shall see the righteous one deal with those who rejected him

Lk 19

27But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me.

Towshab
    Participant

Hey Nick,

I forgot what thread it was brought up in, but why do you have a beef with Billy Graham? I thought he was a super-hero in Christendom.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Tow,
    No beef.
    Was he relevant to God?
    But if he did not preach true salvation did he help or hinder?
    But what religion men admire sometimes lacks substance compared with the Word of God.

Towshab
    Participant

I'm not familiar with what he taught (his TV specials were boring to me). What did his message lack?

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi tow,
    Why not google and see.

Towshab
    Participant

Because that would take too long. You are the one who seems to have a disliking of him.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Tow,
    Try these.
    http://www.biblebb.com/files/tonyqa/tc00-105.htm
    http://www.ondoctrine.com/10grahab.htm

He was a trinity preacher whose later messages raised a lot of 'religious' eyebrows.
    Popular with presidents and the masses but
    Was he known of God?
    Who knows?

Towshab
    Participant

I can see your problem with him. He doesn't like to hog G-d all for Christianity. I like him more now. Your view of G-d is quite selfish and not that far off Catholic doctrine.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Tow,
    Pretty quick conclusion for all that reading
    Were you jumping to conclusions again or was it just a preconception?

Towshab
    Participant

It doesn't take long to see what the writers of those pages had against him. They pointed out that people knew Jesus without knowing Jesus, more or less. Since BG believes in the trinity, he equates Jesus with G-d, and thus by extensions, that people know G-d without knowing Jesus.

Did I miss anything else of value?

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi tow,
    What trinity?

Towshab
    Participant

The one that your bible, through the GJohn, has made. No word in there but Jesus sure does equate himself with G-d quite often in that book. And Paul the apostate drops some hints from time to time as well. Hebrews really throws down the gauntlet.

NickHassan
    Participant

Nonsense tow,
    You are obviously unfamiliar with the bible.
    No trinity is taught there.

Towshab
    Participant

No, but Jesus = G-d is. Seems Thomas thought so. Since you believe in 100% infallibility, why do you and Thomas not agree?

kenrch
    Participant

Quote (kejonn @ Jan. 18 2008,07:03)
    You like stalking Mandy don't you Ken? Do you think that you're tactics will lead her back to Jesus, or farther away?

Shes is gone if you read and believe scripture. And will like you ONLY MORE will lead many astray!

But other than that she is alright! :laugh: And so are you!

Towshab
    Participant

Kenreich,

You are demented pal. I hope you don't have sharp items around, you are not to be trusted.

kenrch
    Participant

Quote (Towshab @ Jan. 18 2008,15:13)
    Kenreich,

You are demented pal. I hope you don't have sharp items around, you are not to be trusted.

WHO?

Oh you are alright too Tow. :)

NickHassan
    Participant

Quote (Towshab @ Jan. 18 2008,14:52)
    No, but Jesus = G-d is. Seems Thomas thought so. Since you believe in 100% infallibility, why do you and Thomas not agree?

Hi Tow.
    Read earlier in Jn 14 where Thomas is present and told that when he sees Christ he sees God too[within him] and Thomas indeed learned the lesson well.

Viewing 20 posts - 181 through 200 (of 214 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account