PROPHESIES:

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 161 through 180 (of 191 total)
  • Author
    Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ May 19 2014,10:30)
    Hi WU,
    The seed must be planted and watered .
    It calls for obedience

1.The seed must be planted.
    2.It must grow,and must bear fruit.
    3.The fruit must ripen.
    4.Then sorted out.
    5.Then harvested,and stored.
    6.It is only now that you can shout loud: *I am born again*.

All of you are counting the chickens before they hatched.
    This is false hope.This only puts them asleep.
    False security.

wakeup.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi WU,
    Do you have to wait that long for the milk?

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ May 19 2014,01:12)
    Hi WU,
    Indeed.
    be clothed in Christ in baptism

N

water dip does not cloth you it only makes you wet ,but changing your ways into Christ way this is what reset your clothing into the pure white of Godly men

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ May 20 2014,12:16)

Quote (Nick Hassan @ May 19 2014,01:12)
    Hi WU,
    Indeed.
    be clothed in Christ in baptism

N

water dip does not cloth you it only makes you wet ,but changing your ways into Christ way this is what reset your clothing into the pure white of Godly men

This is true.
    Baptism is only the beginning of a long journey through the narrow path. Many can change path.
    We need to stay to the end to be saved.

wakeup.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi,
    Rom 5
    8 But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.

9 Much more then, being now justified by his blood, we shall be saved from wrath through him.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi,
    .John 3:36
    He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi,
    .Romans 1:18
    For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness;

.Romans 2:5
    But after thy hardness and impenitent heart treasurest up unto thyself wrath against the day of wrath and revelation of the righteous judgment of God;

25What if God, willing to shew his wrath, and to make his power known, endured with much longsuffering the vessels of wrath fitted to destruction:

The sheep are not under threat
    Fear not

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ May 20 2014,14:19)
    Hi,
    .Romans 1:18
    For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness;

.Romans 2:5
    But after thy hardness and impenitent heart treasurest up unto thyself wrath against the day of wrath and revelation of the righteous judgment of God;

25What if God, willing to shew his wrath, and to make his power known, endured with much longsuffering the vessels of wrath fitted to destruction:

The sheep are not under threat
    Fear not

You just love contradicting Christ's words.
    That is your joy.

Matthew 24:9 Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake.

wakeup.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi WU,
    Matthew 15:24
    But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi
    Ps 63
    O God, thou art my God; early will I seek thee: my soul thirsteth for thee, my flesh longeth for thee in a dry and thirsty land, where no water is;

2 To see thy power and thy glory, so as I have seen thee in the sanctuary.

3 Because thy lovingkindness is better than life, my lips shall praise thee.

4 Thus will I bless thee while I live: I will lift up my hands in thy name.

5 My soul shall be satisfied as with marrow and fatness; and my mouth shall praise thee with joyful lips:

6 When I remember thee upon my bed, and meditate on thee in the night watches.

7 Because thou hast been my help, therefore in the shadow of thy wings will I rejoice.

8 My soul followeth hard after thee: thy right hand upholdeth me.

9 But those that seek my soul, to destroy it, shall go into the lower parts of the earth.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi,
    Some apply the warnings to the Jews in Israel to all in Christ.
    Purveyors of negativity and gloom they deceive by ignorance.

Resting
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ May 21 2014,07:51)
    Hi,
    Some apply the warnings to the Jews in Israel to all in Christ.
    Purveyors of negativity and gloom they deceive by ignorance.

Christ was warning and teaching all of his disciples in Mt ch 24.

Jews and babylonic Israel are of no special account to the Lord.

Res.

Resting
    Participant

The second beast of Rev.ch 13 is made up of Apostate Jews and gentiles, who control the money system.

Res.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi,
    Ps 91
    He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.

2 I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust.

3 Surely he shall deliver thee from the snare of the fowler, and from the noisome pestilence.

4 He shall cover thee with his feathers, and under his wings shalt thou trust: his truth shall be thy shield and buckler.

5 Thou shalt not be afraid for the terror by night; nor for the arrow that flieth by day;

6 Nor for the pestilence that walketh in darkness; nor for the destruction that wasteth at noonday.

7 A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; but it shall not come nigh thee.

8 Only with thine eyes shalt thou behold and see the reward of the wicked.

9 Because thou hast made the Lord, which is my refuge, even the most High, thy habitation;

10 There shall no evil befall thee, neither shall any plague come nigh thy dwelling.

11 For he shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways.

12 They shall bear thee up in their hands, lest thou dash thy foot against a stone.

13 Thou shalt tread upon the lion and adder: the young lion and the dragon shalt thou trample under feet.

14 Because he hath set his love upon me, therefore will I deliver him: I will set him on high, because he hath known my name.

15 He shall call upon me, and I will answer him: I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him, and honour him.

16 With long life will I satisfy him, and shew him my salvation.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ May 20 2014,09:12)
    Hi,
    Rom 5
    8 But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.

9 Much more then, being now justified by his blood, we shall be saved from wrath through him.

N

this verse does not tell all ,as it seems you which it

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi T,
    ??
    You can add?

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ May 21 2014,09:29)
    Hi,
    Ps 91
    He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.

2 I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust.

3 Surely he shall deliver thee from the snare of the fowler, and from the noisome pestilence.

4 He shall cover thee with his feathers, and under his wings shalt thou trust: his truth shall be thy shield and buckler.

5 Thou shalt not be afraid for the terror by night; nor for the arrow that flieth by day;

6 Nor for the pestilence that walketh in darkness; nor for the destruction that wasteth at noonday.

7 A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; but it shall not come nigh thee.

8 Only with thine eyes shalt thou behold and see the reward of the wicked.

9 Because thou hast made the Lord, which is my refuge, even the most High, thy habitation;

10 There shall no evil befall thee, neither shall any plague come nigh thy dwelling.

11 For he shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways.

12 They shall bear thee up in their hands, lest thou dash thy foot against a stone.

13 Thou shalt tread upon the lion and adder: the young lion and the dragon shalt thou trample under feet.

14 Because he hath set his love upon me, therefore will I deliver him: I will set him on high, because he hath known my name.

15 He shall call upon me, and I will answer him: I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him, and honour him.

16 With long life will I satisfy him, and shew him my salvation.

Micah 3:11 The heads thereof judge for reward, and the priests thereof teach for hire, and the prophets thereof divine for money:
    ***yet will they lean upon the LORD***,
    ***and say, Is not the LORD among us?***
    ***none evil can come upon us***.

YEAH;THE LORD IS WITH US THEY ALL SAY.
    NONE EVIL CAN COME TO US THEY ALL SAY.
    THIS ALSO IS WHAT IS SAID AMONGST CHRISTIANS.
    NO HARM CAN COME TO US,FOR WE ARE SAVED AND
    BORN AGAIN.PRAISE THE LORD.

wakeup.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi WU,
    Can you not sat that?
    Do you have to rely just on yourself?

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ May 21 2014,20:34)
    Hi WU,
    Can you not sat that?
    Do you have to rely just on yourself?

The scriptures dont lie.
    You said no harm will come upon us,
    for we are saved and born again.
    Just as what the scriptures have foretold.
    That is speaking of your kind of christians.

wakeup.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi WU,
    No I did not say that about you.
    Seek ye the kingdom

Viewing 20 posts - 161 through 180 (of 191 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account