PROPHESIES:

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 121 through 140 (of 191 total)
  • Author
    NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Keras,
    You say in your writings
    “So those teachers who have misled Christians by not properly discerning the Word, will be punished and their flock won't lose their salvation, but may be subject to Tribulation.

James 3:1 & Romans 5:9, 1 Thessalonians 1:10

On the other hand, believers who are spiritually prepared, faithful peoples, can look forward to the fulfilment of God's great promises to His people.”

Explain again how knowledge of the future guarantees God's protection?

Wakeup
    Participant

Proverbs 1:29 For that they hated knowledge, and did not choose the fear of the LORD:

Proverbs 2:3 Yea, if thou criest after knowledge, and liftest up thy voice for understanding;

Proverbs 2:5 Then shalt thou understand the fear of the LORD, and find the knowledge of God.

Proverbs 2:6 For the LORD giveth wisdom: out of his mouth cometh knowledge and understanding.

Proverbs 2:10 When wisdom entereth into thine heart, and knowledge is pleasant unto thy soul;

wakeup.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi WU,
    Indeed the Spirit can endow with knowledge and wisdom and understanding and teach those reborn into Christ Jesus.
    But men clamour for the job

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ May 11 2014,08:06)
    Hi WU,
    Indeed the Spirit can endow with knowledge and wisdom and understanding and teach those reborn into Christ Jesus.
    But men clamour for the job

Nick.

Learned scribes desire knowledge; but were not given that knowledge because of the heart. So they created their own knowledge, and pass it on to the flock. And the flock swallowed it hook line and sinker. This is why we need to ask God for knowledge,so we can not be deceived.

wakeup.

keras
    Participant

Nick, our salvation isn't dependant on knowledge of the future. But we are given a large amount of prophecy about what will happen, I think that to ignore it or fail to understand it correctly will result in our disadvantage when it all happens.

Blind Watchmen
    Isaiah 56:9-12 All you beasts of the open country and the forest, come and eat your fill. For all of Israel’s watchmen are blind, perceiving nothing, they are all as dumb dogs that cannot bark, dreaming and sleeping. They are like greedy dogs that can never be satisfied, they are shepherds unable to understand the truth, as they go their own way. They say: Come let us fetch wine, strong drink and we will swill it down. The future will be the same as today or better still!
    Isaiah 29:9-10 If you confuse yourself, you will stay confused, if you blind yourself, you will stay blinded. Be drunk, but not with wine, for the Lord has poured upon you a spirit of deep stupor. He has closed the prophetic vision and sealed the means of discerning the future to you.

Jeremiah 14:11-13 The Lord said to me: Do not pray for the wellbeing of this people. Though they fast and worship Me, [but not in spirit and truth] I shall not listen to their cry on the Day of My punishment. But Lord – their leaders and pastors say to them: you will not face the terrible sword of judgement and they preach prosperity and escape from tribulation.
    Jeremiah 14:14-16 The Lord answered me: These are lies that your leaders are mis- leading the people with. I have not sent them, I have not given them My commission, or spoken to them. They are giving out false teachings, useless advice and their own foolish daydreams.
    Therefore, I say about those teachers and pastors who speak falsely in My Name, they will meet their end in My Day of wrath, I shall pour down upon them the disaster they deserve.
    2 Timothy 4:3-4 The time will come when people will not stand sound teaching, but each will go after their own desires and will only listen to teachers who give pleasant and easy outcomes. People will refuse to listen to true scriptural teaching. They will only believe fables and fanciful notions. Ref: REB.

‘Beasts of the field’, foreigners, non Israelites. Those who have ‘encroached onto the holy Land’. Jeremiah 12:14
    ‘Israel’s watchmen perceive nothing’, the veil that hides the true knowledge of God’s Word is upon them, because of apostasy and idol worship. Deut. 29:4
    ‘If you confuse yourself, you will stay confused’, Even when the truth is presented to people who think they have it all sorted, they just cannot see it. Jeremiah 6:10
    ‘They preach prosperity, the prosperity theology that gives a sense of false security and escape from tribulation’, The very wrong and pretentious idea of a pre tribulation rapture, that lulls people into thinking they need do nothing.
    ‘People will refuse to listen to true scriptural teaching’, 2 Peter 2:1-3
    But for those who make the effort to overcome the false teachings, the fictional books that proliferate on the book stalls and all the rubbish on the internet, there is hope: Psalm 78:1-8, Isaiah 55:1-3, Psalm 25:8-9, Psalm 27:11-12, Psalm 32:8. Then we look forward to; Isaiah 51:4-8, bring it on, Lord!
    [B]

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (keras @ May 11 2014,12:00)
    Nick, our salvation isn't dependant on knowledge of the future. But we are given a large amount of prophecy about what will happen, I think that to ignore it or fail to understand it correctly will result in our disadvantage when it all happens.

Blind Watchmen
    Isaiah 56:9-12 All you beasts of the open country and the forest, come and eat your fill. For all of Israel’s watchmen are blind, perceiving nothing, they are all as dumb dogs that cannot bark, dreaming and sleeping. They are like greedy dogs that can never be satisfied, they are shepherds unable to understand the truth, as they go their own way. They say: Come let us fetch wine, strong drink and we will swill it down. The future will be the same as today or better still!
    Isaiah 29:9-10 If you confuse yourself, you will stay confused, if you blind yourself, you will stay blinded. Be drunk, but not with wine, for the Lord has poured upon you a spirit of deep stupor. He has closed the prophetic vision and sealed the means of discerning the future to you.

Jeremiah 14:11-13 The Lord said to me: Do not pray for the wellbeing of this people. Though they fast and worship Me, [but not in spirit and truth] I shall not listen to their cry on the Day of My punishment. But Lord – their leaders and pastors say to them: you will not face the terrible sword of judgement and they preach prosperity and escape from tribulation.
    Jeremiah 14:14-16 The Lord answered me: These are lies that your leaders are mis- leading the people with. I have not sent them, I have not given them My commission, or spoken to them. They are giving out false teachings, useless advice and their own foolish daydreams.
               Therefore, I say about those teachers and pastors who speak falsely in My Name, they will meet their end in My Day of wrath, I shall pour down upon them the disaster they deserve.
    2 Timothy 4:3-4 The time will come when people will not stand sound teaching, but each will go after their own desires and will only listen to teachers who give pleasant and easy outcomes. People will refuse to listen to true scriptural teaching. They will only believe fables and fanciful notions.   Ref: REB.

‘Beasts of the field’, foreigners, non Israelites. Those who have ‘encroached onto the holy Land’. Jeremiah 12:14
    ‘Israel’s watchmen perceive nothing’, the veil that hides the true knowledge of God’s Word is upon them, because of apostasy and idol worship. Deut. 29:4
    ‘If you confuse yourself, you will stay confused’, Even when the truth is presented to people who think they have it all sorted, they just cannot see it. Jeremiah 6:10
    ‘They preach prosperity, the prosperity theology that gives a sense of false security and escape from tribulation’, The very wrong and pretentious idea of a pre tribulation rapture, that lulls people into thinking they need do nothing.
    ‘People will refuse to listen to true scriptural teaching’, 2 Peter 2:1-3
    But for those who make the effort to overcome the false teachings, the fictional books that proliferate on the book stalls and all the rubbish on the internet, there is hope: Psalm 78:1-8, Isaiah 55:1-3, Psalm 25:8-9, Psalm 27:11-12, Psalm 32:8. Then we look forward to; Isaiah 51:4-8, bring it on, Lord!                    
    [B]

Very good scriptures Keras.
    This also is the situation with the churches today.
    They have been refused revelation and have been put to sleep spiritually,with words of peace and calm,and blessings.

Harm will not come to us, because God is with us,and we are all saved. The spirit of slumber has taken over.

wakeup.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi WU,
    So because you prayed for knowledge you can now ASSUME everything you teach is spot on.
    Not really if you say Jesus is Melchizdek

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ May 11 2014,16:08)
    Hi WU,
    So because you prayed for knowledge you can now ASSUME everything you teach is spot on.
    Not really if you say Jesus is Melchizdek

Nick.

Give us some proof of your caim;
    that Melchisedek is not Jesus.

wakeup.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi WU,
    Sorry WU but it is up to you to prove he is
    It is not written

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ May 12 2014,12:28)
    Hi WU,
    Sorry WU but it is up to you to prove he is
    It is not written

Nick.

I have given proof,but you have obviously not read.
    Where is your proof of Him not Being Jesus?
    You are the claimant,you must come up with the evidence.

wakeup.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi WU,
    Proof to you is a dubious commodity.
    It is just opinion

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi,
    Unbelievers may well get anxious and fearful and build shelters but what the Lord God plans is unable to avoided by them and needs not be a worry to His family

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi,
    Make sure the light in you is not darkness.
    For O how deep that darkness can be.

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ May 13 2014,16:55)
    Hi,
    Make sure the light in you is not darkness.
    For O how deep that darkness can be.

Nick.

Yah;If you only know what darkness is.

No knowledge at all is darkness.
    Jesus came to bring the light.
    He gave us knowledge,and introduced us to God.
    But we still dont know the God we worship.
    But HE said: they *WILL* know me.

wakeup.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi WU,
    Make sure.

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ May 13 2014,18:05)
    Hi WU,
    Make sure.

Nick.

Sure I'm sure.

I am baptisd in water,and I am saved,I am spirit,
    and I am not standing on the ground, for I have wings.
    You dont have what I have;you are flesh, and I am spirit.

wakeup.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi WU,
    Jesus was taken up.
    Do you say he had wings?

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi,
    Folk here seem to enjoy stressing the sheep about the fire to come
    Far better to teach them how to avoid it
    Preach the gospel

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ May 14 2014,15:05)
    Hi,
    Folk here seem to enjoy stressing the sheep about the fire to come
    Far better to teach them how to avoid it
    Preach the gospel

Nick.

Tribulation is coming.
    How can we avoid it,is the question.

wakeup.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi WU,
    Become clothed in Christ

Viewing 20 posts - 121 through 140 (of 191 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account