PROPHECY… For Pierre and Devo

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 231 total)
  • Author
    Devolution
    Participant

terraricca,July wrote:

[/quote]

Devo

You going have to supply your scriptures to make it true to the truth of Gods word,

Your or my opinion his not scriptural ,and so are personal interpretation

Pierre, i provided scripture as you requested concerning the smiting.
    It spoke for itself.
    I did not need to say much at all.

All i ask is for you to do the same.
    My version is backed by those scriptures, i have yet to see yours Pierre?
    And i know without a doubt, that you can not do what i have done because i spent years checking it Pierre.
    There are no scriptures that back what you are saying concerning a kingdom being smitten directly by Jesus that ends mans rule over this earth.

Pierre, i am not a proud man.
    I am not going to say…see i told you so!
    I just want what i know is the truth to be heard and seen by you for the simple love of the truth.
    This is not a winner/loser thing to me, but a win/win situation.

Let me show you something i believe you have overlooked
    can i?

You said that the statue only stood for four kingdoms.
    And because of this, you believe that Jesus set up His kingdom when He was resurrected during the fourth kingdom of Rome.
    But look at this PLEASE!!!

PLEASE listen to me on this at least.

Daniel 2:35
       Then was the iron (here is Rome, the iron legs, see how it is described on it's own as the iron, that makes ONE kingdom being recognized..iron legs), the clay (see how the clay is separated into its own description, remember the clay has parts of the iron in it! It can't have parts of iron in it until the iron first breaks into pieces,Look at Daniel 2:40, the iron (Rome) itself breaks into pieces before we get to the feet of clay with iron pieces mixed into it, the clay is not iron, but is mixed with iron parts into it,the clay makes TWO kingdoms now), the brass, (again, this one is described on its own just like the last TWO, this one is Grecia, that makes THREE kingdoms), the silver, (same as above, this makes FOUR kingdoms now), and the gold, (Babylon, this makes FIVE kingdoms all together that are in the statue Pierre!!….FIVE not FOUR…and one turns into the 8th kingdom…the toes which will make “SIX” kingdoms mentioned in the statue.

See how they were all described individually?
    Again, Daniel 2:40 speaks of that 4th empire breaking up.
    When it broke, its iron parts were divided/scattered into individual nations once again.
    Then when the feet came, it was clay and had some of those iron parts in its kingdom and it was able to do this because that iron kingdom broke into pieces.
    And then the toes came out of the feet…the 10 kings who are going to unite.
    And it is during the days of these kings (the 10) that Christ is going to set up His kingdom.

He couldn't set it up during the Roman empire because the Roman legs of iron broke into pieces before the feet came along!
    And some of those pieces join to make this powerful last beast right before Christ returns.
    During the reign of THESE KINGS is when Jesus is going to set up His kingdom Pierre.

1-Egypt
    2-Assyria
    3-Babylon (head of gold)
    4-Media Persia (chest & arms of silver)
    5-Grecia (belly & thighs of brass)
    6-Rome (legs of iron)
    7-Britain (feet of clay mixed with the STRENGTH of the iron in it)
    8-New global order started by 10 kings under the False Prophet (toes of iron & clay)

Here every world power is in the statue as one would expect except of course Egypt & Assyria. 7 mountains with one of them becoming the 8th (the toes). When the toes are done, Jesus will smash the statue (world empires) once and for all and set up His kingdom which will never end.

Cheers.

Devolution
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ July 18 2012,04:12)

Quote (Devolution @ July 18 2012,09:27)
    Thank you Pierre for your time in writing all of that.
    But you did not provide any scripture that deals with the stone smiting anything???

This is the main key scripture is giving, for us to identify just when this image/statue will be smitten/destroyed.
    The end of Satan & mans rule over the world.

This key gives us the answer to when Christs kingdom is going to be set up.

I provided scripture that speaks of the Stone smiting kingdoms to back my interpretation, So Daniel & Revelations combined to provide me with the answer concerning smiting of kingdoms.
    I let scripture speak for itself as you requested.
    You have not provided anything to back your interpretation yet except for your own words explaining why you see what you see.
    You have not done what you asked me to do…provide clear scriptures.

So, as i have done, i ask you to do also, please provide scripture that speaks of smiting BY Jesus Himself, the Stone, on a kingdom(s) that ends Satan & mans rule over the world so Christ can set up His own kingdom.

I will wait some more and answer your reply whilst i wait for your scripture, i provided scripture, so i have biblical backing, now you must provide scripture too, this way, using scripture, we can cancel out  any self interpretations.

Cheers Pierre.

Devo

Read my quotes more carefully and you will see that I have covered all the statue and it's meaning with the scriptures ,also showing you Christ the king of the kingdom that will never be destroyed,

I also showed you that Christ is the stone that comes from God and that destroyed all the powers of existing powers ,with the scriptures to show you ,

You have return to me with only remarks,opinions.and personal interpretation even though you ask me to supply scriptures what I did in all my quotes.

I also ask you now not to mix the book of Revelation with the book of Daniel those books following each other ,so they do not talk about the same things,but Revelation in compasses all the world powers past ,present and future to it s time of written

Pierre,

Daniel & Revelations do go together
    This is where you are going wrong, this is why you can not see what we see.
    This is why!!!!

Now i understand!!

What if i can prove it to you that they do go together, and prove it easily?

Interested?

terraricca
    Participant

DEVO

See how they were all described individually?
    Again, Daniel 2:40 speaks of that 4th empire breaking up.
    When it broke, its iron parts were divided/scattered into individual nations once again.
    Then when the feet came, it was clay and had some of those iron parts in its kingdom and it was able to do this because that iron kingdom broke into pieces.
    And then the toes came out of the feet…the 10 kings who are going to unite.
    And it is during the days of these kings (the 10) that Christ is going to set up His kingdom.

Da 2:35 Then the iron, the clay, the bronze, the silver and the gold were broken to pieces at the same time and became like chaff on a threshing floor in the summer. The wind swept them away without leaving a trace. But the rock that struck the statue became a huge mountain and filled the whole earth.

Da 2:40 Finally, there will be a fourth kingdom, strong as iron—for iron breaks and smashes everything—and as iron breaks things to pieces, so it will crush and break all the others.
    Da 2:41 Just as you saw that the feet and toes were partly of baked clay and partly of iron, so this will be a divided kingdom; yet it will have some of the strength of iron in it, even as you saw iron mixed with clay.
    Da 2:42 As the toes were partly iron and partly clay, so this kingdom will be partly strong and partly brittle.
    Da 2:43 And just as you saw the iron mixed with baked clay, so the people will be a mixture and will not remain united, any more than iron mixes with clay.

THE ABOVE SCRIPTURES DO NOT AGREE WITH YOUR INTERPRETATION ,

THE LEGS AND FEET WITH THE TOES ,HIS THE FOURTH KINGDOM AND SO HIS THE;ROMAN IMPIRE

AND DANIEL ONLY POINTED OUT THAT THE IRON AND CLAY REPRESENT THE STRENGHT AND WEAKNESS OF THAT KINGDOM.

SO PLEASE IF YOU GOING TO SHOW ME ANYTHING WITHOUT THE SCRIPTURES PLEASE DO NOT DO IT ,THOSE ARE OPINIONS.

terraricca
    Participant

DEVO

Pierre,

This is why!!!!

Now i understand!!

Interested?

if you can show the scriptures side by side of your explanation in a coherent way please go do it

Devolution
    Participant

Quote (Devolution @ July 18 2012,04:51)

But you did not provide any scripture that deals with the stone smiting anything???

This is the main key scripture is giving, for us to identify just when this image/statue will be smitten/destroyed.

I provided scripture that speaks of the Stone smiting kingdoms to back my interpretation, So Daniel & Revelations combined to provide me with the answer concerning smiting of kingdoms.
    You have not provided anything to back your interpretation yet except for your own words explaining why you see what you see.

So, as i have done, i ask you to do also, please provide scripture that speaks of smiting BY Jesus Himself, the Stone, on a kingdom(s) that ends Satan & mans rule over the world so Christ can set up His own kingdom.

I will wait some more and answer your reply whilst i wait for your scripture, i provided scripture, so i have biblical backing, now you must provide scripture too, this way, using scripture, we can cancel out  any self interpretations.

Cheers Pierre.

Devo

Read my quotes more carefully and you will see that I have covered all the statue and it's meaning with the scriptures ,also showing you Christ the king of the kingdom that will never be destroyed,

I also showed you that Christ is the stone that comes from God and that destroyed all the powers of existing powers ,with the scriptures to show you ,

You have return to me with only remarks,opinions.and personal interpretation even though you ask me to supply scriptures what I did in all my quotes.

I also ask you now not to mix the book of Revelation with the book of Daniel those books following each other ,so they do not talk about the same things,but Revelation in compasses all the world powers past ,present and future to it s time of written

Pierre,

This is why!!!!

Now i understand!!

Interested?

Okay Pierre,

I will just show you regardless.

Daniel & Reveations are part of the same book that contain prophecies concerning the MYSTERY of the LAST BEAST.

Where in scripture is the only sealed book?

Daniel 12:4
       But thou, Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end…..

Daniel 12:9
       And he said, Go thy way Daniel, for the words are closed up and sealed till the time of the end.

So the prophecies revealed to Daniel are contained in this sealed book
    There is only one sealed book in all of scriptures, and this very book is it, The book from which prophecies were being told to Daniel from, of the which he also wrote down. And that book finally gets opened here:

Revelation 5:1
       And i saw in the right  hand of him that sat on the throne a book written within and on the backside, sealed with seven seals.

That book that had the prophecies which were being describrd to Daniel in it, which he was also writing down, the prophecies concerning the last beast and its ruler, the false prophet (little horn), is in this same book. The book of revelations!
    The little book.
    The only sealed book in scriptures.

And Jesus opened this book, releasing the seals.
    NOW we can understand this book and the prophecies described to Daniel that he could not understand fully because the seals preventing clear understanding are now taken off.

So you see, Daniel & Revelations do go together Pierre.
    They always have, long before we even heard of revelations, God had it prepared for us.
    And these prophecies are in the same book

Cheers.

terraricca
    Participant

Devo

He couldn't set it up during the Roman empire because the Roman legs of iron broke into pieces before the feet came along!
    And some of those pieces join to make this powerful last beast right before Christ returns.
    During the reign of THESE KINGS is when Jesus is going to set up His kingdom Pierre.

1-Egypt
    2-Assyria
    3-Babylon (head of gold)
    6-Rome (legs of iron)
    8-New global order started by 10 kings under the False Prophet (toes of iron & clay)

Here every world power is in the statue as one would expect except of course Egypt & Assyria. 7 mountains with one of them becoming the 8th (the toes). When the toes are done, Jesus will smash the statue (world empires) once and for all and set up His kingdom which will never end.

Cheers

where do you fit #7 -8 world power into Daniel ???;

Da 2:40 Finally, there will be a fourth kingdom, strong as iron—for iron breaks and smashes everything—and as iron breaks things to pieces, so it will crush and break all the others.
    Da 2:41 Just as you saw that the feet and toes were partly of baked clay and partly of iron, so this will be a divided kingdom; yet it will have some of the strength of iron in it, even as you saw iron mixed with clay.
    Da 2:42 As the toes were partly iron and partly clay, so this kingdom will be partly strong and partly brittle.
    Da 2:43 And just as you saw the iron mixed with baked clay, so the people will be a mixture and will not remain united, any more than iron mixes with clay.
    Da 2:44 “In the time of those kings, the God of heaven will set up a kingdom that will never be destroyed, nor will it be left to another people. It will crush all those kingdoms and bring them to an end, but it will itself endure forever.

Da 2:45 This is the meaning of the vision of the rock cut out of a mountain, but not by human hands—a rock that broke the iron, the bronze, the clay, the silver and the gold to pieces.

I do not understand your strenght to make the dream of Nabu . the cover for ALL THE POWERS TO COME WHEN IT DOES NOT DO OR SAY THAT .

IT STOPS AT THE SET UP OF GODS KING AND WE ALL KNOW THAT IT IS CHRIST .THE ROCK.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Devolution @ July 18 2012,12:34)

Cheers Pierre.

Devo

Pierre,

This is why!!!!

Now i understand!!

Interested?

Okay Pierre,

Daniel & Reveations are part of the same book that contain prophecies concerning the MYSTERY of the LAST BEAST.

But thou, Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end…..

And he said, Go thy way Daniel, for the words are closed up and sealed till the time of the end.

There is only one sealed book in all of scriptures, and this very book is it, The book from which prophecies were being told to Daniel from, of the which he also wrote down. And that book finally gets opened here:

And i saw in the right  hand of him that sat on the throne a book written within and on the backside, sealed with seven seals.

That book that had the prophecies which were being describrd to Daniel in it, which he was also writing down, the prophecies concerning the last beast and its ruler, the false prophet (little horn), is in this same book. The book of revelations!
    The little book.

NOW we can understand this book and the prophecies described to Daniel that he could not understand fully because the seals preventing clear understanding are now taken off.

They always have, long before we even heard of revelations, God had it prepared for us.

Cheers.

DEVO

Cheers.

you haven proven nothing;

Da 12:9 He replied, “Go your way, Daniel, because the words are closed up and sealed until the time of the end.
    Da 12:10 Many will be purified, made spotless and refined, but the wicked will continue to be wicked. None of the wicked will understand, but those who are wise will understand.
    Da 12:11 “From the time that the daily sacrifice is abolished and the abomination that causes desolation is set up, there will be 1,290 days.

THIS IS REFERRENCE TO THE COMING OF THE KING/CHRIST /ROCK/ AND THE CALL OF THE RIGHTEOUS TO BE REDEEMED FROM THE EARTH (144K) THIS IS THE SET UP OF THE KINGDOM

no ,Daniel is tied in with the end of Israel as a nation and as a nation with the name of their God,(all ended 70 ad)

REVELATION ;is tied in with the final end of the wicked ones and the judgment,and the restauration of God only power and will,

terraricca
    Participant

devo

It spoke for itself.

if this is your understanding in scriptures you have failed to show any ,

and changing my question into your question does not bring any more truth it only shows your ignorance in scriptures as per their meaning.

Devolution
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ July 18 2012,05:36)
    Devo

1-Egypt
    2-Assyria
    3-Babylon (head of gold)
    6-Rome (legs of iron)

Cheers

where do you fit #7 -8 world power into Daniel ???;

Da 2:44 “In the time of those kings, the God of heaven will set up a kingdom that will never be destroyed, nor will it be left to another people. It will crush all those kingdoms and bring them to an end, but it will itself endure forever.

Da 2:45 This is the meaning of the vision of the rock cut out of a mountain, but not by human hands—a rock that broke the iron, the bronze, the clay, the silver and the gold to pieces.

I do not understand your strenght to make the dream of Nabu . the cover for ALL THE POWERS TO COME WHEN IT DOES NOT DO OR SAY THAT .

IT STOPS AT THE SET UP OF GODS KING AND WE ALL KNOW THAT IT IS CHRIST .THE ROCK.

Pierre,

You already know that satan has been corrupting the bibles.

Only one bible was first sent out into all the world for any man to own.
    1611KJV authorized.

Look at the different wording that your bible is saying compared to the original…

Yours:

Da 2:40
    Finally, there will be a fourth kingdom, strong as iron—for iron breaks and smashes everything—and as iron breaks things to pieces, so it will crush and break all the others.

Authorized copy of Original:

Da 2:40
    And the fourth kingdom shall be strong as iron, forasmuch as iron breaketh into pieces snd subdueth all things, and as iron that breaketh all these, shall it brreak in pieces and bruise.

They are NOT saying the same thing.
    Yours has obviously been influenced by someones interpretation of this verse…some religion had sway over it without a doubt.

And look at this:

yours:

KJV:

Da 2:43
    And whereas thou saw iron mixed with miry clay, they shall mingle themselves with the seed of men, but they shall not cleave one to another, even as iron is not mixed with clay.

Again, saying two different things.
    Yours says that the people will not stay united
    KJV says that the people, though joined together, do not mix with eachother. And what do we see as an example of this? The EU of course…nations joined together but each having their own cultures…this is how they don't mix together, each nation keeps its own culture within the empire.
    Unlike past empires which adopted cultures from the nations they conquered and absorbed, this last beast does not do this.

How can we ever agree if our bibles speak different things??

THAT is the problem Pierre.
    I can see why you believe what you believe on this subject…coz your bible has changed the words of the original.
    Like so many other bibles.
    We will never fully agree because of this.
    You should look into the KJV1611 authorized version.
    Just like i once did, and threw out my old bible once i realized the truth of Satans filthy tricks.

Cheers.

Devolution
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ July 18 2012,05:53)
    devo

It spoke for itself.

if this is your understanding in scriptures you have failed to show any ,

and changing my question into your question does not bring any more truth it only shows your ignorance in scriptures as per their meaning.

Ahh,

The truth of your spirit comes out.
    Angry, proud, insulting.

No wonder you can not see.
    Purge that darkness and your corrupted bible and change your ways you have been living for so long and become that new man.

Then Christ will come into your life and teach you like He did for me.

Until then, it is pointless debating with you when it turns to insults.

good day.

terraricca
    Participant

Devo

:D :D

You have not shown Daniel 2: 41 and 42. We're the scriptures explain it self ,for the meaning of the fourth king, why???

Because you like your version better ,ha ha ha

You are wrong about me my friend , but you on the other hand can not prove your claims and so face your ego, not me,  the truth I lay out all can read it ,

You have not shown me nothing of truth in scriptures, and until you can I be waiting for it .

terraricca
    Participant

revo

And i know without a doubt, that you can not do what i have done because i spent years checking it Pierre.

this type of comments does not make truth flourish ,for your info I have 50 years of bible study and have always rejected opinion,and self indulge interpretation.;

Devolution
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ July 18 2012,05:47)

Cheers Pierre.

Devo

Pierre,

This is why!!!!

Now i understand!!

Interested?

Okay Pierre,

The little book.

Cheers.

DEVO

Cheers.

Da 12:9 He replied, “Go your way, Daniel, because the words are closed up and sealed until the time of the end.
    Da 12:10 Many will be purified, made spotless and refined, but the wicked will continue to be wicked. None of the wicked will understand, but those who are wise will understand.
    Da 12:11 “From the time that the daily sacrifice is abolished and the abomination that causes desolation is set up, there will be 1,290 days.

THIS IS REFERRENCE TO THE COMING OF THE KING/CHRIST /ROCK/ AND THE CALL OF THE RIGHTEOUS TO BE REDEEMED FROM THE EARTH (144K) THIS IS THE SET UP OF THE KINGDOM

no ,Daniel is tied in with the end of Israel as a nation and as a nation with the name of their God,(all ended 70 ad)

REVELATION ;is tied in with the final end of the wicked ones and the judgment,and the restauration of God only power and will,

these words are sealed until the time of the end.  

only the wise will understand these prophecies, you do not understand.

3 1/2 years shall the abomination stand. You say this has already happened. It has not happened.You do not understand.  

the 144k are taken in the last days right beore the 2nd coming. HOW can you say that this is when Christ is to set up His kingdom when you said that the kingdom was already set up over 2000 years ago? Either you are finally learning from me, or you are just confused, get your story right

wrong, time you woke up Pierre. Your 50 years has caused you to believe you can never be wrong. You can study for 1000 years and still know nothing, unless you change your ways all your 50 years will keep yielding you the same results as you have now: confusion.
    Here, learn something:

Daniel 7:19
      Then i would know the truth of the fourth beast, which was diverse from all the others, exceeding dreadful, whose teeth were of iron, and his nails of brass, which devoured, brake in pieces, and stamped the residue with his feet,
    The truth of the fourth beast is that the fourth beast is not Rome. Rome was described as the fourth kingdom, which would break in pieces before the feet came. You are still blind to this simple scripture. Tell me, how was the Roman Empire diverse from all the other beasts before it huh? Rome used swords, had the same technologies, used spears, worshipped the same gods, used shields, used horses, used arhers etc etc etc etc etc etc. No, you still do not understand

Daniel 7:20
      And of the ten horns that were in his head, and of the other which came up, and before whom three fell, even of that horn that had eyes, and a mouth that spake very great things, whose look was more stout than his fellows,
    Show me in history where ten kings of Rome ever united to form an alliance? You can not. You are stuck in the mud. Because that would have been considered TREASON to break away from the Roman Empire, they would have been savagely attacked by Rome. You still do not understand.

Daniel 7:21
      I beheld, and the SAME HORN made war with the SAINTS and prevailed against them;
    LOOK at what you are confusing Pierre, it is so clear to those who can see, but you can not see, only the wise will understand remember! This horn wages war against the saints, and prevails…..UNTIL…..

Daniel 7:22
      UNTIL the Ancient of Days CAME, and JUDGMENT was given to the saints of the Most High; and the time came that the saints POSSESSED the KINGDOM
    When is judgment GIVEN to the saints Pierre? WHEN????? I will teach you WHEN  
    1 Corinthians 6:3
       Know ye not that we shall judge angels? how much more things that pertain to this life?

1 Corinthians 6:2
       Do ye not know that the saints shall judge the world? and if the world shall be judged by you, are ye unworthy to judge the smallest matters?

So the saints here are true Christians. THESE ones judge, and WHEN do they POSSESS the KINGDOM?????WHEN is the JUDGMENT???
    When Christ COMES. The 2nd coming. Ever heard of a little thing called JUDGMENT DAY???. That is WHEN the KINGDOM is SET UP Pierre, where judgment occurs. Otherwise, if it were already set up, who is in it? For Christ is setting up His kingdom for His flock…Christians!! And FLESH AND BLOOD CAN NOT INHERIT THE KINGDOM OF GOD. When do the followers of Christ get changed into spirit? AT HIS 2ND COMING!!! SEE? This is when it is SET UP. You are so far away from the truth because you are being proud.

The saints who are changed into spirit will INHERIT this kingdom, there is no point in setting up this kingdom until its inhabitants are ready to inherit it. And that is only when they are resurrected, and that only happens at the 2nd coming!!! Is this simple thing so hard for you to grasp? And flesh Jews will DWELL in this kingdom AREA. These are NOT inheriting it YET, DWELLING within that kingdom AREA is not the same as INHERITING, these will be learning Christs way by receiving the Holy Spirit like we did, going through the SAME process we did, being provoked to jealousy for their rebellious ways, and when the 2nd resurrection happens, they too will INHERIT.  
    See, you do not understand the prophecies. Only the wise will remember. Your 50 years has not taught you to submit to God. You are trying to understand by your own wisdom. I can see it in everything you say. I saw it before we even first spoke together. Let go of your pride and listen for once.

REVELATION ;is tied in with the final end of the wicked ones and the judgment,and the restauration of God only power and will

You will not understand until you get all that contamination out of your head from books you have read in the past and start over again. An old dog can still be taught new tricks you know. I will pray for you

Devolution
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ July 18 2012,07:04)
    Devo

You have not shown Daniel 2: 41 and 42. We're the scriptures explain it self ,for the meaning of the fourth king, why???

You are wrong about me my friend , but you on the other hand can not prove your claims and so face your ego, not me,  the truth I lay out all can read it ,

You have not shown me nothing of truth in scriptures, and until you can I be waiting for it .

Pierre, i explained Daniel 2:41 & 42 several times. You must be being blocked by God. Or you are playing silly little immature games like George does?

Look, i don't know why i am wasting my time with you, but this is the last time i explain it to you ok…stop sleeping and wake up out of your drunkedness ok? Learn some truth ok.

Daniel 2:40
       And the fourth kingdom shall be strong as iron, forasmuch as iron breaketh in pieces and subdueth all things, and as iron that breaketh all these…STOP…LOOK…What is revealed? 1- this kingdom shall be strong as iron, 2- like iron, this kingdom will subdue all things, 3- and just as that iron kingdom DID all this to THOSE OTHERS…LOOK…LEARN…WAKE UP,

….shall IT….IT…IT…IRON KINGDOM…FOURTH KINGDOM…IT…IT…SHALL BREAK IN PIECES AND BRUISE

There you go, simple. The 4th kingdom ended, and oh my, dear me, what happens next kiddies?

Daniel 2:41
       And wheresa thou saw the feet AND toes, part of POTTERS CLAY ans PART OF IRON….STOP….Did the legs have clay in them???? OF COURSE NOT…then this is something DIFFERENT…A DIFERENT KINGDOM because the iron kingdom ALREADY BROKE INTO PIECES, gone, shattered, disbanded, no more, caput, asta la vista baby, HELLO! are you listening? HELLO!!!!!, wakey wakey!
    …the kingdom shall be dividedSTOP, WHO is DIVIDED?, this kingdom is DIVIDED!!!! This kingdom which has pieces of the fourth kingdom IN IT, PARTS of IRON in IT. Because the MOTHER of this kingdom (Rome) BROKE INTO PIECES…this kingdom is the DAUGHTER of that fourth kingdom. And no matter what united empire rose after the Roman, it is considered divided because it CAME FROM the broken pieces of the ROMAN EMPIRE…to make a NEW EMPIRE

…but there shall be in it the strength of the iron, forasmuch as thou sawest the iron mixed with miry clay. Again, this is not the iron kingdom, the iron kingdom HAD NO CLAY IN IT!!!! It's not that hard Pierre…you just can't see it.

Daniel 2:42
       And as the toes of the feet STOP…Again, LOOK…the LEGS were first explained, THEN the FEET were explained, NOW the TOES are being explained. Wake up man, these are THREE different kingdoms!!!!! Why on earth is God SEPARATING these in His describing them???? Because they are not the same!!!!

….were part of iron, and part of clay STOP…again, these toes have PARTS of iron in them…PARTS…PARTS…PARTS come from something that was BROKEN…BROKEN…BROKEN…the legs were pure iron, NO CLAY IN THEM AT ALL, this is something DIFFERENT again.

….so the kingdom shall be partly strong, and partly broken. The fourth kingdom was STRONG AS IRON Pierre, NOT PARTLY STRONG, NOT PARTLY BROKEN, but STRONG AS IRON. This is a different kingdom. A divided kingdom, and ONLY the FALSE PROPHET will eventually unite this kingdom to make it STRONG. That is all. There  is only so many times i wish to explain the same thing to you over and over. If you can't grasp this, then you are definately being blocked.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Devolution @ July 18 2012,21:48)

Quote (terraricca @ July 18 2012,05:47)

Cheers Pierre.

Devo

Pierre,

This is why!!!!

Now i understand!!

Interested?

Okay Pierre,

The little book.

Cheers.

DEVO

Cheers.

only the wise will understand these prophecies, you do not understand.

3 1/2 years shall the abomination stand. You say this has already happened. It has not happened.You do not understand.  

the 144k are taken in the last days right beore the 2nd coming. HOW can you say that this is when Christ is to set up His kingdom when you said that the kingdom was already set up over 2000 years ago? Either you are finally learning from me, or you are just confused, get your story right

wrong, time you woke up Pierre. Your 50 years has caused you to believe you can never be wrong. You can study for 1000 years and still know nothing, unless you change your ways all your 50 years will keep yielding you the same results as you have now: confusion.
    Here, learn something:

Daniel 7:19
      Then i would know the truth of the fourth beast, which was diverse from all the others, exceeding dreadful, whose teeth were of iron, and his nails of brass, which devoured, brake in pieces, and stamped the residue with his feet,
    The truth of the fourth beast is that the fourth beast is not Rome. Rome was described as the fourth kingdom, which would break in pieces before the feet came. You are still blind to this simple scripture. Tell me, how was the Roman Empire diverse from all the other beasts before it huh? Rome used swords, had the same technologies, used spears, worshipped the same gods, used shields, used horses, used arhers etc etc etc etc etc etc. No, you still do not understand

Daniel 7:20
      And of the ten horns that were in his head, and of the other which came up, and before whom three fell, even of that horn that had eyes, and a mouth that spake very great things, whose look was more stout than his fellows,
    Show me in history where ten kings of Rome ever united to form an alliance? You can not. You are stuck in the mud. Because that would have been considered TREASON to break away from the Roman Empire, they would have been savagely attacked by Rome. You still do not understand.

Daniel 7:21
      I beheld, and the SAME HORN made war with the SAINTS and prevailed against them;
    LOOK at what you are confusing Pierre, it is so clear to those who can see, but you can not see, only the wise will understand remember! This horn wages war against the saints, and prevails…..UNTIL…..

Daniel 7:22
      UNTIL the Ancient of Days CAME, and JUDGMENT was given to the saints of the Most High; and the time came that the saints POSSESSED the KINGDOM
    When is judgment GIVEN to the saints Pierre? WHEN????? I will teach you WHEN  
    1 Corinthians 6:3
       Know ye not that we shall judge angels? how much more things that pertain to this life?

1 Corinthians 6:2
       Do ye not know that the saints shall judge the world? and if the world shall be judged by you, are ye unworthy to judge the smallest matters?

So the saints here are true Christians. THESE ones judge, and WHEN do they POSSESS the KINGDOM?????WHEN is the JUDGMENT???
    When Christ COMES. The 2nd coming. Ever heard of a little thing called JUDGMENT DAY???. That is WHEN the KINGDOM is SET UP Pierre, where judgment occurs. Otherwise, if it were already set up, who is in it? For Christ is setting up His kingdom for His flock…Christians!! And FLESH AND BLOOD CAN NOT INHERIT THE KINGDOM OF GOD. When do the followers of Christ get changed into spirit? AT HIS 2ND COMING!!! SEE? This is when it is SET UP. You are so far away from the truth because you are being proud.

The saints who are changed into spirit will INHERIT this kingdom, there is no point in setting up this kingdom until its inhabitants are ready to inherit it. And that is only when they are resurrected, and that only happens at the 2nd coming!!! Is this simple thing so hard for you to grasp? And flesh Jews will DWELL in this kingdom AREA. These are NOT inheriting it YET, DWELLING within that kingdom AREA is not the same as INHERITING, these will be learning Christs way by receiving the Holy Spirit like we did, going through the SAME process we did, being provoked to jealousy for their rebellious ways, and when the 2nd resurrection happens, they too will INHERIT.  
    See, you do not understand the prophecies. Only the wise will remember. Your 50 years has not taught you to submit to God. You are trying to understand by your own wisdom. I can see it in everything you say. I saw it before we even first spoke together. Let go of your pride and listen for once.

REVELATION ;is tied in with the final end of the wicked ones and the judgment,and the restauration of God only power and will

You will not understand until you get all that contamination out of your head from books you have read in the past and start over again. An old dog can still be taught new tricks you know. I will pray for you

devo

“So he told me and gave me the interpretation of these things:
    Da 7:17 ‘The four great beasts are four kingdoms that will rise from the earth.
    Da 7:18 But the saints of the Most High will receive the kingdom and will possess it forever—yes, for ever and ever.’
    Da 7:19 “Then I wanted to know the true meaning of the fourth beast, which was different from all the others and most terrifying, with its iron teeth an
    d bronze claws—the beast that crushed and devoured its victims and trampled underfoot whatever was left.
    Da 7:20 I also wanted to know about the ten horns on its head and about the other horn that came up, before which three of them fell—the horn that looked more imposing than the others and that had eyes and a mouth that spoke boastfully.
    Da 7:21 As I watched, this horn was waging war against the saints and defeating them,
    Da 7:22 until the Ancient of Days came and pronounced judgment in favor of the saints of the Most High, and the time came when they possessed the kingdom.
    Da 7:23 “He gave me this explanation: ‘The fourth beast is a fourth kingdom that will appear on earth. It will be different from all the other kingdoms and will devour the whole earth, trampling it down and crushing it.
    Da 7:24 The ten horns are ten kings who will come from this kingdom. After them another king will arise, different from the earlier ones; he will subdue three kings.
    Da 7:25 He will speak against the Most High and oppress his saints and try to change the set times and the laws. The saints will be handed over to him for a time, times and half a time.
    Da 7:26 “ ‘But the court will sit, and his power will be taken away and completely destroyed forever.
    Da 7:27 Then the sovereignty, power and greatness of the kingdoms under the whole heaven will be handed over to the saints, the people of the Most High. His kingdom will be an everlasting kingdom, and all rulers will worship and obey him.’
    Da 7:28 “This is the end of the matter. I, Daniel, was deeply troubled by my thoughts, and my face turned pale, but I kept the matter to myself.”

sins you say you know ,here are the scriptures use them and show me your interpretation ,because what you say does not fit those scriptures

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Devolution @ July 18 2012,22:51)

Quote (terraricca @ July 18 2012,07:04)
    Devo

Pierre, i explained Daniel 2:41 & 42 several times. You must be being blocked by God. Or you are playing silly little immature games like George does?

Look, i don't know why i am wasting my time with you, but this is the last time i explain it to you ok…stop sleeping and wake up out of your drunkedness ok? Learn some truth ok.

Daniel 2:40
       And the fourth kingdom shall be strong as iron, forasmuch as iron breaketh in pieces and subdueth all things, and as iron that breaketh all these…STOP…LOOK…What is revealed? 1- this kingdom shall be strong as iron, 2- like iron, this kingdom will subdue all things, 3- and just as that iron kingdom DID all this to THOSE OTHERS…LOOK…LEARN…WAKE UP,

….shall IT….IT…IT…IRON KINGDOM…FOURTH KINGDOM…IT…IT…SHALL BREAK IN PIECES AND BRUISE

There you go, simple. The 4th kingdom ended, and oh my, dear me, what happens next kiddies?

Daniel 2:41
       And wheresa thou saw the feet AND toes, part of POTTERS CLAY ans PART OF IRON….STOP….Did the legs have clay in them???? OF COURSE NOT…then this is something DIFFERENT…A DIFERENT KINGDOM because the iron kingdom ALREADY BROKE INTO PIECES, gone, shattered, disbanded, no more, caput, asta la vista baby, HELLO! are you listening? HELLO!!!!!, wakey wakey!
    …the kingdom shall be dividedSTOP, WHO is DIVIDED?, this kingdom is DIVIDED!!!! This kingdom which has pieces of the fourth kingdom IN IT, PARTS of IRON in IT. Because the MOTHER of this kingdom (Rome) BROKE INTO PIECES…this kingdom is the DAUGHTER of that fourth kingdom. And no matter what united empire rose after the Roman, it is considered divided because it CAME FROM the broken pieces of the ROMAN EMPIRE…to make a NEW EMPIRE

…but there shall be in it the strength of the iron, forasmuch as thou sawest the iron mixed with miry clay. Again, this is not the iron kingdom, the iron kingdom HAD NO CLAY IN IT!!!! It's not that hard Pierre…you just can't see it.

And as the toes of the feet STOP…Again, LOOK…the LEGS were first explained, THEN the FEET were explained, NOW the TOES are being explained. Wake up man, these are THREE different kingdoms!!!!! Why on earth is God SEPARATING these in His describing them???? Because they are not the same!!!!

….were part of iron, and part of clay STOP…again, these toes have PARTS of iron in them…PARTS…PARTS…PARTS come from something that was BROKEN…BROKEN…BROKEN…the legs were pure iron, NO CLAY IN THEM AT ALL, this is something DIFFERENT again.

….so the kingdom shall be partly strong, and partly broken. The fourth kingdom was STRONG AS IRON Pierre, NOT PARTLY STRONG, NOT PARTLY BROKEN, but STRONG AS IRON. This is a different kingdom. A divided kingdom, and ONLY the FALSE PROPHET will eventually unite this kingdom to make it STRONG. That is all. There  is only so many times i wish to explain the same thing to you over and over. If you can't grasp this, then you are definately being blocked.

devo

“The great God has shown the king what will take place in the future. The dream is true and the interpretation is trustworthy.”

again those are the scriptures ,please mark them with your interpretation ,but do not only quote pieces or word from them ,because what you have written is only your personal view of what you want it to be ,

terraricca
    Participant

devo
    your words ;

when was the time of the end according to Daniel 12;9 ???

terraricca
    Participant

devo

And as the toes of the feet STOP…Again, LOOK…the LEGS were first explained, THEN the FEET were explained, NOW the TOES are being explained. Wake up man, these are THREE different kingdoms!!!!! Why on earth is God SEPARATING these in His describing them? Because they are not the same!!!!

this is the true explanation of the legs and feet ;

why would God angel lie to Daniel ??? he did not lie ,but it seems you do not like his explanation .

now in those scriptures SHOW ME WERE IT TALKS ABOUT A FIFTH KINGDOM ??? IT DOES NOT DO THAT ,THERE IS ONLY FOUR AND THIS EXPLANATION IS FOR THE FOURTH ONE,I ONLY SEE YOU DOING AN EXPLANATION WERE YOU DO NOT NEED ONE AND ABOUT SOME THING THAT IS NOT THERE ,SO STOP CALLING ME NAMES

terraricca
    Participant

DEVO

….so the kingdom shall be partly strong, and partly broken. The fourth kingdom was STRONG AS IRON Pierre, NOT PARTLY STRONG, NOT PARTLY BROKEN, but STRONG AS IRON. This is a different kingdom. A divided kingdom, and ONLY the FALSE PROPHET will eventually unite this kingdom to make it STRONG. That is all. There is only so many times i wish to explain the same thing to you over and over. If you can't grasp this, then you are definately being blocked.

why are you block of using all of Gods scriptures;???in the light of Daniel 2;40,-44 ;YOU ARE NOT MAKING SENS ,SO I WILL STAY WITH THE SCRIPTURES INTERPRETATION

terraricca
    Participant

DEVO

THIS IS A LIE,TAKING A WORD HERE AND THERE OR A PARTIAL PHRASE ,DOES NOT SIT FOR AN EXPLANATION,AND YOUR EGO GAME DOES NOT MAKE IT ANY MORE TRUTHFUL ,NOW CALLING ME BLOCKED BY GOD THIS WOULD ONLY BE TRUE IF I WOULD ACT LIKE YOU IN THE EXPLANATION OF GODS WRITTEN WORDS ,WHAT AMOUNTS TO NOTHING, SINS IT DOES NOT MAKE SENSE .

WHEN PEOPLE TWIST THE WORD OF GOD TO BE BEND TO THEIR OWN GLORY ,THEN THEY ALSO PLACE THEM SELVES HIGHER THAN GOD ,AND SO REMOVE THE GLORY THAT BELONG TO GOD ALMIGHTY AND HIS SON,IF GOD SEND HIS ANGEL TO GIVE THE INTERPRETATION TO HIS PROPHETS ,AND YOU CAN NOT UNDERSTAND IT ,THAT IS FOR ONE GOOD REASON ;YOU ARE NOT THE ONE THAT GOD WANT IT REVEL TO,AND SO LIVE IN THE DARK.

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 231 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account