Preexistence

• This topic has 19,164 replies, 120 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by Nick.
Viewing 20 posts - 17,161 through 17,180 (of 19,165 total)
  • Author
    Ed J
    Participant

Rev 22:14 “Blessed are those who wash their robes, that they may have the right to the tree of life and may go through the gates into the city.
    Rev 22:15 Outside are the dogs, those who practice magic arts, the sexually immoral, the murderers, the idolaters and everyone who loves and practices falsehood.

so far I have not called anyone a dog right ? yes

Hi Pierre,

Do you know what the “Tree of Life” is?

terraricca
    Participant

Edj

Hi Pierre,

No-where does the bible say that “Christ” was created. Yet
    this fallacy (that you learned from the JW’s) you won’t let go.

“That we henceforth be no more children, tossed to and fro,
    and carried about with every wind of doctrine, by the sleight of men,
    and cunning craftiness, whereby they lie in wait to deceive;” (Ephesians 4:14)

strange you are not showing any scriptures that I may have miss quoted or miss interpret it ;

I do not know why you are mention my old connections with religion past over 40 years ago and you may add the Church of God (h Armstrong) and the Catholic church ;and others ,you must be desperate to find some thing to blame me for , I guess

Col 1:15 He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation.
    Col 1:16 For through him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things were created through him and for him.
    Pr 8:22 “The LORD brought me forth as the first of his works,
    before his deeds of old;
    now you say that there is no scriptures that says Jesus is not created the first ;verse 15 says that and Prov;8;22

and sins all things were created through him he must have been the first or the only there beside God at that time so that Jn 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was a god.
    Jn 1:2 He was with God in the beginning

was the truth John would not lie does it ? NO

Eph 4:13 until we all reach unity in the faith and in the knowledge of the Son of God and become mature, attaining to the whole measure of the fullness of Christ.
    Eph 4:14 Then we will no longer be infants, tossed back and forth by the waves, and blown here and there by every wind of teaching and by the cunning and craftiness of men in their deceitful scheming.
    Eph 4:15 Instead, speaking the truth in love, we will in all things grow up into him who is the Head, that is, Christ.

those scriptures are true but not taken out of context as you did ,you have drifted further away from the truth sins the last time we spoke about a year ago or so

terraricca
    Participant

Nick

Hi T,

You may be the only one who is right.

But that seems unlikely

NO,Nick not at all the scriptures are and so far you have rejected them ,not me

terraricca
    Participant

EDj

Hi Pierre,

Do you know what the “Tree of Life” is?

why you want to know ?

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi,

Jn3.27

There is one among you whom you do not recognise-THE ONE WHO IS TO COME AFTER ME-the strap of whose sandal I am not fit to unfasten.

acts 10.37

I take it you know what has been reported all over Judea about Jesus of Nazareth, BEGINNING IN GALILEE WITH THE BAPTISM JOHN PREACHED

of the way God anointed him with the Holy Spirit and power..

It all began spiritually at the Jordan

terraricca
    Participant

Nick

Hi,

Jn3.27

There is one among you whom you do not recognise-THE ONE WHO IS TO COME AFTER ME-the strap of whose sandal I am not fit to unfasten.

acts 10.37

I take it you know what has been reported all over Judea about Jesus of Nazareth, BEGINNING IN GALILEE WITH THE BAPTISM JOHN PREACHED

of the way God anointed him with the Holy Spirit and power..

It all began spiritually at the Jordan

NO,wrong again ;it all start it here;Lk 1:26 In the sixth month, God sent the angel Gabriel to Nazareth, a town in Galilee,
    Lk 1:27 to a virgin pledged to be married to a man named Joseph, a descendant of David. The virgin’s name was Mary.
    Lk 1:28 The angel went to her and said, “Greetings, you who are highly favored! The Lord is with you.”
    Lk 1:29 Mary was greatly troubled at his words and wondered what kind of greeting this might be.
    Lk 1:30 But the angel said to her, “Do not be afraid, Mary, you have found favor with God.
    Lk 1:31 You will be with child and give birth to a son, and you are to give him the name Jesus.
    Lk 1:32 He will be great and will be called the Son of the Most High. The Lord God will give him the throne of his father David,
    Lk 1:33 and he will reign over the house of Jacob forever; his kingdom will never end.”
    Lk 1:34 “How will this be,” Mary asked the angel, “since I am a virgin?”
    Lk 1:35 The angel answered, “The Holy Spirit will come upon you, and the power of the Most High will overshadow you. So the holy one to be born will be called the Son of God.

the Jordan story just another event that was to be fulfilled in time ,it is important to pay attention ;2TI 3:7 always learning and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi t,

As usual you confuse the natural with the spitiual.

Get over the flesh, It contributes nothing.

terraricca
    Participant

Nick

Hi T,

You study the scriptures because you think in them you will find eternal life

But those scriptures speak about me.

The Word

If you are happy to stay with shallow face value scripture you are likely to miss the obvious truths.

Jesus is a man and not a god.

wrong again ;there is a difference by teaching bible truths and opinions ;for Jesus and his apostles all have teaches the truth ,and so do I for I just quote their works not mine, like you do your opinions ;

you seem not to share any truth only opinions why is that ?

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi t,

If Jesus was a god were all the apostles gods too?

Or is it the power and abilities of the Holy Spirit that manifested in the human vessels?

terraricca
    Participant

Nick

Hi t,

If Jesus was a god were all the apostles gods too?

Or is it the power and abilities of the Holy Spirit that manifested in the human vessels?

why you ask scriptures answered that one ;or do you want me to find it for you ?

terraricca
    Participant

Nick
    Hi t,

As usual you confuse the natural with the spitiual.

Get over the flesh, It contributes nothing.

yes scriptures to you don’t mean anything but letters and words ;

self rewarding you are ;you have become blind to the truth your heart has gone to stone, that is why your answers are becoming useless comments and opinions

kerwin
    Participant

Terrarica,

Nick is correct that you often think of the body when your point of view of the Spirit.

terraricca
    Participant

kerwin

if you going to talk make sure you have something to say ,if not you should stay quite ,your opinions are your to keep scripters are given by God to share ,if you know any in truth show them if not keep quite ,

or show me were I have mistaken if not keep quite ,i am for the truth not for opinions

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Pierre,

Where does it say “Christ” was created?

terraricca
    Participant

Edj
    I just now see what you are asking ,it slipped my mind ;
    you asking about Christ ,not jesus or the word or the son of God is this correct ?

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi t,

If you think Jesus was a God you deny the Holy Spirit.

Not wise.

terraricca
    Participant

Nick

Hi t,

If you think Jesus was a God you deny the Holy Spirit.

Not wise.

wrong ;only Jesus as given the spirit of truth to all that live by the truth ;

Jn 3:21 But whoever lives by the truth comes into the light, so that it may be seen plainly that what he has done has been done through God.”

Miia
    Participant

and you are right that our relationship with our God and his Christ his important ;but tell me can you have one good relationship with them if you join those who practice deceit and falsehood ?

Hi Terraricca,
    We can still be with Christians who believe differently. Not necessarily at Church but in our day to day lives. We can still treat them nicely.

I met a man (neighbor) further down the road recently, and he’s a Christian. He ‘has had’ (past) his problems, (serious), and goes to church. But, his faith has seen him through. Why would anyone want to destroy the thing that has seen him through, by arguing endlessly, and nastily over doctrinal belief?

If you search for someone who has the exact matching doctrines as yours, there’s no guarantee it will last.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Miia…..That is true no one has all the truth, we are a work in progress. We need to be more supportive and respect each others opinions. That doesn’t mean we have to completel agree with each other, but we can all work for unity of the faith. What i believe is most all of us are trying to work through scriptures that in most cases have been slanted towards trinitarian view points, in some cases in very subtile ways, that is why it is essential we seek our understanding through the spirit of truth, given unto all true believers, the spirit of truth will work us through our scriptures, reavealing to us the correct understanding causing us to reconize what is true and what is not. IMO

Not only is there the problems of parables that Jesus spoke to obscures the truth to the carnel minded, creating all kinds of confusions as whitnessed by all the different denominations holding to all kinds of different teachings, most all demonations though are slanted toward the false teachings of the trinity and the prexistence of JESUS . BUT in the maze of thousands of different denominations there are some who seem to have more truth then others, like the Unitarians like Anthony Buzzard, and L. Ray Smith , to me are good teachers and offer a good understanding of biblt truth. So it is not that God has not left without some good teachers IMO.

But having said that, we need to all try to be considerate of one another beening easely entreated, we can all get our points across without attacking the character of a person. IMO

peace and love to you and yours. ……..gene

terraricca
    Participant

miia

Hi Terraricca,
    We can still be with Christians who believe differently. Not necessarily at Church but in our day to day lives. We can still treat them nicely.

I met a man (neighbor) further down the road recently, and he’s a Christian. He ‘has had’ (past) his problems, (serious), and goes to church. But, his faith has seen him through. Why would anyone want to destroy the thing that has seen him through, by arguing endlessly, and nastily over doctrinal belief?

If you search for someone who has the exact matching doctrines as yours, there’s no guarantee it will last.
    ____________________________________________________________________________

do you really believe what you saying ? it is to my understanding that when real truthful disciple can unite together they become a force of truth with the spirit of truth ,this shows that it is important to be living the truth of God that we so eagerly claim we observing

when you have around you so many claimers that refuses to answer question in scriptures to really covering up their own deceit ,refusing to acknowledge the truth in scriptures and twist the scriptures ,

are those the real disciples of Christ ? if so we would be better off in this world with the god of this world ;the word truth does not equal lies ,

it does not matter who it is ;being graceful and overlooking the sins of others this is fine but then do we have to support those sins ? understand that their is no redemption for any of us unless we change to accept the ways of God through Christ ,some may not agree but the scriptures says so;and no man can stand against the truth of the written word of God ,

their is only one hope Jesus the Christ ,if we lost that then there is no hope any longer ;for that reason i have made my pledge(years ago) to God and his son that I will not go to any other than them for all my remaining live on this planet ,

Viewing 20 posts - 17,161 through 17,180 (of 19,165 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account