Preexistence

• This topic has 19,164 replies, 120 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by Nick.
Viewing 20 posts - 17,121 through 17,140 (of 19,165 total)
  • Author
    terraricca
    Participant

Nick

They do not know the voice or actions of the Spirit.

you don’t even know what truth means in scriptures ,and you call to know the spirit of truth ? you must be joking ?

you are of a man made religion teaching false doctrines ,you think because you are insisting in your errors you will succeed in convincing others that your lies are truths ? I don’t think so ,but it is true that many are deceived ,but it is by their own mind and heart,for not believing in the word of God

Danny Dabbs
    Participant

Hi @ all!

This forum is so confusing! How can I delete my account?

Danny

terraricca
    Participant

Danny Dabbs

JN 6:54 “He who eats My flesh and drinks My blood has eternal life, and I will raise him up on the last day.

Jn 6:60 On hearing it, many of his disciples said, “This is a hard teaching. Who can accept it?”
    Jn 6:61 Aware that his disciples were grumbling about this, Jesus said to them, “Does this offend you?

Danny Dabbs
    Participant

Hi Terraricca

This was not my question…I’m not part of the game, ok!

Danny

Danny Dabbs
    Participant

Hey @ all!

Where is the “delete account” button, please?

This forum is very confusing!

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior!

I reject all MAN MADE doctrines….!!!!

Danny

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi,

God has allowed men to develop theologies based on the face value reading of scripture.

But it is better to hear the voice of the Spirit speaking through the man as Jesus told us happened.

Danny Dabbs
    Participant

Hi NH….!

I see what’s going on.

Danny Dabbs
    Participant

Hi!

Thus says the LORD: “Cursed is the man who trusts in man and makes flesh his strength, whose heart turns away from the LORD.
     Jeremiah 17:5

terraricca
    Participant

Danny

that’s the very truth ,for the truth is what Jesus said it his ;Jn 17:17 Sanctify them by the truth; your word is truth.

please understand what Jesus said here ;Jn 17:18 As you sent me into the world, I have sent them into the world.

but did not the apostles were in the world ? yes ,but then what brought them out of it ? and so made them to become outsiders of that world ?

many use the scriptures to deceive in favor of their own religion or believe and so twist the scriptures or give long explanation why what is written should be understand in a different way ;this is their deception

Danny Dabbs
    Participant

Hi Terraricca,

Ok, Brother you too can see that many..twist scripture!!

Allright, then I will stay and we will fight against them in Jesus Name!

Danny

terraricca
    Participant

Danny

yes ,and not for our glory but for the glory of those that through Christ have given us the message ;Jn 17:20 “My prayer is not for them alone. I pray also for those who will believe in me through their message,

Jn 17:13 “I am coming to you now, but I say these things while I am still in the world, so that they may have the full measure of my joy within them.
    Jn 17:14 I have given them your word and the world has hated them, for they are not of the world any more than I am of the world.

only the truth of God separate us all

Jn 3:19 This is the verdict: Light has come into the world, but men loved darkness instead of light because their deeds were evil.
    Jn 3:20 Everyone who does evil hates the light, and will not come into the light for fear that his deeds will be exposed.
    Jn 3:21 But whoever lives by the truth comes into the light, so that it may be seen plainly that what he has done has been done through God.”

Miia
    Participant

Terraricca,

I won’t go to a church which believes in eternal conscious torment, which narrows my options (in the end) to virtually zero. If someone believes in eternal conscious torment, they don’t know God properly, and that is my conviction.

This topic is gobbleygoop, and has nothing, imo, to do with knowing God/ Jesus Christ, and certainly, Terraricca, does not warrant calling Christians “twisted, deluded, useless”, etc.

What matters is our relationship with the risen Jesus Christ, the Father, and fellow man, (obedience to God’s commandments).

Just wondering Terarricca, do you call on the Lord Jesus Christ like the early church did? (Ed J, I’m still waiting for you to answer this).

kerwin
    Participant

Terrarica,

please do so for I like to show errors but you know that one already right ? for John 1;Jn 1:10 He was in the world, and though the world was made through him, the world did not recognize him.

The children of Israel were given the word of God and yet only a remnant recognized the incarnated word that comes out of God’s mouth. It is the same word God spoke when he said “Let there be Light”. If they had known the word they were given and which we call the OT then they would have known Jesus as the Christ, the ideal of the word of God. (John 5:46)

Those that believe Moses believe the world was created through the spoken word of God. Paul believed this and did not try to insert another being in Scripture in Colossians 1 but spoke instead of Jesus divine nature. John also testified of divine nature but not that Jesus, but instead of the divine word. The word was incarnated, i.e. became flesh, in Jesus Christ.

Since Isaiah spoke of Jesus receiving the Spirit receiving the future it follows Jesus did not already have the Spirit and so was not part of the unity before he received the Spirit. If he existed previous to the future Isaiah spoke he would have been no part of God. Since Scripture cannot be broken it follows Jesus did not exist as a person that had the ability to choose between moral good and evil before the time Isaiah spoke of.

kerwin
    Participant

Danny,

Hi @ all!

This forum is so confusing! How can I delete my account?

Danny

Ask t8,

We each have our own opinion and we advance and defend it. I use this forum to learn because it challenges me to study up on issue I would not.

I would rather you not leave but that is your choice.

kerwin
    Participant

Terraricca,

I have a headache and am not sure I am functioning fully at this time. I hope to get back to you.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi DD,

It is a mistake to worship the creature rather than the Creator as Romans 1 tells us.

The abilities of the Spirit of God in creation are shown especially in ps 104.

Sadly many attribute these works to the created human vessel.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi DD,

Flesh contributes nothing.

Cursed is the man who makes flesh his strength.

Give glory to God who does all supernatural things through submitted flesh servants.

terraricca
    Participant

Nick
    you say;Flesh contributes nothing.

show me a single scripture that says that ? if you can

lies are not of God but the truth is

terraricca
    Participant

hi miia

yes I do , and more I follow the teachings of Jesus by living in the truth not only with my understanding but also in every day live ,for we are to be worshipers of God almighty 24/7 ,and in all our heart, mind, soul and strength and also with our fellow men ;but we cannot support lies/falsehood preaching’s in the name of our true God and his son ,this would mean if we do that we join them in there deceptive ways ,NOT FOR ME

and you are right that our relationship with our God and his Christ his important ;but tell me can you have one good relationship with them if you join those who practice deceit and falsehood ?

Rev 22:14 “Blessed are those who wash their robes, that they may have the right to the tree of life and may go through the gates into the city.
    Rev 22:15 Outside are the dogs, those who practice magic arts, the sexually immoral, the murderers, the idolaters and everyone who loves and practices falsehood.

so far I have not called anyone a dog right ? yes

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Pierre,

I believe Nick is referring to this verse…

“It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing:
    the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life.” (John 6:63)

Viewing 20 posts - 17,121 through 17,140 (of 19,165 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account