Preexistence

• This topic has 19,164 replies, 120 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by Nick.
Viewing 20 posts - 16,781 through 16,800 (of 19,165 total)
  • Author
    NickHassan
    Participant

Hi GB,

You are so confused.

The human spirit of Jesus returned to God at his death and has no part of our lives.

The Spirit of eternal life that resided in him from the Jordan can be shared with us as happened with the disciples at Pentecost

Now the Lord is the Spirit.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi GB,

There are seven spirits of God.

But they are not the one Holy Spirit.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi GB,

Even though we have known Christ according to the flesh yet now we we know him this way no longer.

Therefor if anyone is in Christ he is a new creature; the old things passed away; behold new things have come

But you cling to the flesh.

Flesh and blood cannot enter the kingdom.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi GB,

Why do you offer us scripture?

You clearly do not believe it or you would not add your intellect ideas to it .

Scripture warns against that.

kerwin
    Participant

Nick,

I agree Gene has gone down the wrong paths in some of which he claims Scripture states but there is nothing written that states God did no return the human spirit once he was resurrected.

kerwin
    Participant

Gene,

The Spirit is God’s Spirit but it is called the Spirit of Christ because God gave Jesus the name that is higher than every other name.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

NICK…..LIKE YOU SAYING THE SEVEN SPIRITS OF God are not holy spirits. So why haveyou deny in the past there are seven spirit of God and now offer us that they are not the holy spirit of God. Show where that is written in scriptures at,or is that just another of you personal dogmas you are preaching.

As far as knowing CHRIST IN THE FLESH GOES, Let me paraphase it for you ok?

2Cor5:16… WEREFORE, hensforth know we “NO MAN” AFTER THE FLESH:
    Even through we have known the “christos” (the anointing spirit of GOD) “IN” the flesh (it was in the flesh man JESUS) yet “henceforth” know we no more.

NICK…..Now figure out how to say that is not right.

peace and love to you and yours………gene

Read

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi KW,

No it is not written.

But you think we should presume it?

Do you not understand ECCl 12?

We need the Spirit of Eternal life to survive once our spirit leaves

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi GB,

You have your personal interpretations.

No man can help you

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Nick…..why should I look to any “man” to help me, i look to my Heavenly Father for his help and his spirit to guide the thoughts of my mind, But aside from that, why does it say, “we know “NO MAN” any longer after the flesh.”?, it is not “JUST” saying JESUS as you”falsely assume, it says “NO MAN”.

peace and love to you and yours…….gene

• This reply was modified 6 years, 4 months ago by Admin.
    GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Kerwin….Yes it is called the Spirit of CHRIST, MEANING the Spirit of the anointing or better the spirit of God which was placed on the man JESUS . That is why PAUL SAID, WE KNEW the CHRISTOS ( that anointing spirit) “IN” THE FLESH. Yet henceforth know we no more. (The word “him” was added)

peace and love to you and yours………..gene

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi GB,

The Father does not teach what is not written.

Your teachings are from you.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

To all….. God the father was “IN” the man Jesus, through the anointing he recieved at the Jordan river, then he became know as the anointed one of God OR, the MESSIAH OF GOD. But that anointing was never, the man Jesus, nor was the CHRISTOS the man Jesus either.

In 2 Cor 5:16, Paul is “NOT” addressing JESUS AT ALL, but that anointing spirit, that was “IN” the “flesh” of the man Jesus. Nick would have us all believe JESUS IS THAT ANOINTING CHRISTOS HIMSELF, BUT that is not true.

When JESUS DIED he commended “his” Spirit to GOD THE FATHER, why would he do that, if he was not expecting to recieve it back? and when he was resurected his spirit went right back into that body he had, he was not a spirit being of anykind, but a human being with a flesh and bone body, Just as he said he was, the first of the human race to be resurected from the grave to recieve eternal life from all of mankind.

Nick says he was changed on the way to heaven, but not so much as a single scripture says that, just another of his assumptions. Nick also say flesh and blood can’t go into the kingdom of GOD, but again not a single scripture says that, he think because it say flesh and blood can’t “INHERIT” IT that mean it can’i go into it, another false deduction of his, with no scripturial support just something he has put together in his mind and expects us to just agree with those things he aranges to fit his dogmas.

Peace and love to you all and yours………gene

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi GB,

Yes you have different ideas.

Based on your own thoughts

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Nick…..YOUR accusitory spirit say nothing, produce scriptures that back up what you say, i have ,now show us where i was wrong, not just mouth off about me because i disagree with you. Produce your proof that you would want us to believe you have.

peace and love to you and yours ……….gene

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi GB,

You look and look

but do not see.

Perhaps some spiritual balm would help your eyes?

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi GB.

Why would he do that unless he was expecting it back?

presumption and speculation.

He was raised in his old body to fulfil the sign of Jonah.

Now the Lord is the Spirit

AndrewAD
    Participant

Yes Christ now liveth on Planet X as he hath revealed to me.His Spirit is everywhere but his flesh is on planet X. There he eateth broiled fish and honeycomb.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi t8,

Jesus did not pre-exist.

The Spirit of the Son did.

Gal 4.6

AndrewAD
    Participant

Dear Nick,

Christ loveth thee with everlasting love! But how could that be except he liveth everlasting?

Viewing 20 posts - 16,781 through 16,800 (of 19,165 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account