Preexistence

• This topic has 19,164 replies, 120 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by Nick.
Viewing 20 posts - 16,681 through 16,700 (of 19,165 total)
  • Author
    kerwin
    Participant

t8 and Nick,

2 Corinthians 3:17
    Now the Lord is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom.

Isn’t this the similar to saying God is Love, and where the Love of God, there is freedom?

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi t8,

A thousand scriptures without hearing the spirit is just a pile of words.

Listen to the Spirit

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi t8,

You seem to have trouble discerning the Spirit of the Son from the Spirit of the Father.

Both are active in believers in the one Holy Spirit and we can commune with them 1 jn 1.3 2jn 9, Jn 14.21

The Spirit of the Son is the Servant Spirit and helps us serve God rom 8.26-28

God does not pray to Himself, the Son is not led by himself.

We no longer speak of Jesus according to the flesh because he is now not of flesh.2Cor 5

The Spirit of the Father is the Spirit of truth Whom we can worship in our bodily temples. jn 14.16f

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi T8,

These books are not meant to be understood by those who do not know the Spirit of Christ.

Seek

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi

Precisely because Jesus lived by the Spirit after his death

Jesus Christ was the Perfect High Priest to present his body and blood to the Father.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi GB,

The word used for HELL in mt 10.28 is Gehenna, the lake of fire.

Rev 19.29 tells us that the beast and the false prophet are thrown ALIVE into the lake of fire before the judgement.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi ED,

If the Spirit of Christ was just the spirit of a man how come that Spirit was in the prophets?

1peter 1.11

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Nick…..The point i was making is that Jesus was talking about not just a existing spirit ofsomekind, but a BODY ALSO . BUT ACCORDING TO YOUR OUR DOGMAS, we will not have a BODY AFTER THE RESURECTION THAT CAN BE DESTORYED. So therefore a “body” is not in danger of being destoryed because it does not exist in your false teachings. Your believe is that all that will exist is a spirit drifting around in dry places without a physical body to be in.

To you God’s physical creation is only made to be done away with right? You find no value in the BODY GOD HAS GIVEN US. You can not believe God who said Adam and Eve could have lived for ever as theywere if they would had eaten of the tree of life that was in the GARDEN. THERE is not a single scripture that says we will exist without a physical body of some knid after the resurection.

You falsely say without a single scripture support that Jesus’ resurected body was done away with when he was taken to heaven also.

As far as me saying there are SEVEN SPIRITS OF GOD, IT IS WRITTEN THREE TIME IN OUR SCRIPTURES. BUT YOU, NOT KNOWING WHAT SPIRITS ARE, SEEM UNABLE UNDERSTAND THAT, SO YOU ASSUME SPIRITS ARE ANGELS OR WHATEVER , no one really knows what you believe SPIRITS and are, NOW DO THEY?

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Nick….it is your natural mind that can’t except spiritual things, you seem unable to realize that the reason th seven spirits go before the throne of GOD, IS BECAUSE THAT IS WHAT MAKES UP THE MIND OF GOD. THAT SAME MIND WILL BE IN JESUS, AND IS WHAT HE WILL SET UP THE KINGDOM OF GOD WITH. REV 5:6

peace and love to you and yours. ……..gene

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi GB,

No you misunderstand as usual.

The Spirit of God is one as shown in Ephesians and 1 Cor 12.

You would seemingly try to make scripture argue with itself you are so confused.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Nick…..yes that one spirit we have been made to drink of , JESUS CALLED THE SPIRIT OF TRUTH. THAT IS ONE OF THE SPIRITS OF GOD. BUT NOT ALL OF THEM. JESUS HAS ALL SEVEN OF THE SPIRITS OF GOD ON HIM, YOU AND I MAY NOT HAVE ALL OF THEM, OR AT LEAST NOT THE SEVEN “HORNS” (powers)that must accompany the seven spirits of GOD TO CREATE THEIR EFFECT ON CREATION.

IT’S NOT JUST THE SPIRITS or (INTELLECTS) ALONE OF THESE SPIRITS that create the actual effect IN OUR LIVES, but they have to be connected with a power source, as in our case it’s our bodies which act as the power source to carries out the spritual created wills that abide in us. No matter what, Either, clean or unclean, of God or the devil. A devil is a person whos body has thedevis spirit working in, even when JESUS said to Peter “get behind me Satan.” The spirit of Satan was working in him and Jesus reconized it. Just as i reconize the accusitory spirit working in you at times. “You shall know them by the fruit they produce andthat includes the fruit of the mouth which comes from their hearts, which proceeds from the spirits, in them.

Nick it is not my fault you can’t understabd this,why not pray about it.

peace and love to you and yours. ………gene

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi GB,

So you say.

But you are divorced from truth.

kerwin
    Participant

Gene and Nick,

The words “The words I have spoken to you are spirit and they are life” is speaking about the qualities of the words spoken by Jesus.

To paraphrase him Jesus is saying his words are Spiritual and quickening. He is not inferring or implying that his the spirit is intellect.

Truth is an quality of love. Love cannot be divided into it qualities. Those who live by the Spirit love as God loves. The Spirit cannot be divided into its qualities.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi KW,

The Words are the bread of life, real food.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Kerwin…..There are all kinds and types of spirits all are not the same, they effect our minds defferently. They cause us to act and speak they way we do. JESUS said ” the words (intellegent utterance) i am telling “ARE” SPIRIT. Mow how could that be unless the spirit is producing that “intellegent utterance”. To deny that spirits work in our minds are driving our intellects is to deny spirits can do anything in us. Jesus plainly said when speaking of the effect of unclean spirits, that “the last “state” of the man was worse then the first. How could that be unless his mind or intellect was changed by those unclean spirits. Notice it does not say spirit singular, but there were seven seven spirits that made that mans last “STATE” WORSE THEN THE FIRST STATE HE WAS IN. WHY, if his minds intellect was not being effected?

There are seven spirits that are of GOD, JUST AS SCRIPTURE SAYS. All seven of these are in Jesus and these are the spirit intellects he will use to establish the kingdom of God on this earth with, because these seven spirits (seven destinct intellects) are of God operating in him. Therefore it says thy kingdom “O” God, is an everlasting kingdom. The seven spirits of God, WITH THE SEVEN HORNS (POWERS) given the LAMB of God (Jesus) is GOD THE FATHER IN HIM ESTABLISHING HIS KINGDOM ON THIS EARTH. Therefore it is God’s present in Jesus that is establishing his kingdom.

Kerwin i am not the one who say there are seven spirits of God, the scriptures do, i just believe them. Nick does not believe those scriptures so he changes them to meet his dogmas but produces not no support for it. Him saying it is all by one spirit only applies if you see all seven spirits as one, like saying it’s all done by one man, but not understanding that a man is made up of many members that make that one man, so it is with God, there are seven destinct spirits and seven powers that work with those seven spirits that make up the one GOD.

He that has eyes to see, let him see, and ears to hear, let him hear.

peace and love to you and yours. ………gene

Danny Dabbs
    Participant

I’ve changed my views on the pre-existence of Jesus.
    John 6:62 Then what if you were to observe the Son of Man ascending to where He was before?
    John 3:13 No one has ascended into heaven except the One who descended from heaven—the Son of Man.
    These words are very clear.

blessings!!

Danny Dabbs

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Danny.

Welcome.

Yes clear for the spiritual but obscured for the rest.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Danny,

Can you hear the voice of the Spirit in the words of Jesus Christ?

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi t8,

Your view f the work of the Spirit in Jesus is of the man being in control and able to filter the words of God.

I think you overrate man and do not grasp what serving God and walking in the Spirit means.

Gal 5.25

If we live by the Spirit, let us also walk by the Spirit.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi ,

The testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy.

My words are spirit and life.

Viewing 20 posts - 16,681 through 16,700 (of 19,165 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account