Preexistence

• This topic has 19,164 replies, 120 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by Nick.
Viewing 20 posts - 16,241 through 16,260 (of 19,165 total)
  • Author
    Ed J
    Participant

Hi Cam,

Do you remember being an angel?

If you did guess where that memory came from.

Hi Nick,

How is one ‘twice dead’?

• This reply was modified 6 years, 4 months ago by Admin.
    Proclaimer
    Participant

I remember my mother calling me an angel when I was very young. Evidence?

Proclaimer
    Participant

According to Ed we did!

Ed also believes that the AKJV is perfect or near perfect translation and it is so accurate that it is full of English Gematria that is proof that there is a God. I also think he believes that he is mentioned in the Bible and he says that God is four. Not Trinity, not Binity, but four-a-ty/quadrinity or something.

I say that the best proof of God is a relationship with God. Those who have that are growing in the faith and they are led into truth and walk the narrow path.

Ed J
    Participant

(1)Ed also believes that the AKJV is perfect or near perfect translation (2)and it is so accurate that it is full of English Gematria that is proof that there is a God. (3)I also think he believes that he is mentioned in the Bible (4)and he says that God is four. NOt Trinity, not Binity, but four-a-ty/quadrinity or something.

The best proof of God is a relationship with God. Those who have that are growing in the faith and they are led into truth and walk the narrow path.

Hi T8,

1) I said the “AKJV Bible” can be proven to be anointed.
    2) The inspiration of God has put the encoding into it.
    3) Joshua 22:23
    4) Are you now interested in discussing what I believe. [b](Link)[/b]
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org _________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    ”Call unto me, and I will answer thee, and show thee great and mighty things, which thou knowest not.” – JEHOVAH GOD

Proclaimer
    Participant

No it was a passing comment. Someone was discussing pre-existence of humans and said you taught this. I was adding to what you teach so that they could ascertain whether your view was worthy. It is normal to measure things like this. When we discuss radical Muslims for example, we may note that they believe in killing non-muslims. It helps to see if their view is valid. We know the manner of a man by his fruits right.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

T8…….That commit of yours, “the best proof of God is a relationship with him”, is the most truthfull thing I have ever heard you say here. Without that proof, you can’t have personal “REAL” faith, only the suppositions from men who proclaim their faith. That is why it says, “have you faith?, have it unto yourself.”

Peace and love to you and yours. ………………gene

Ed J
    Participant

No it was a passing comment. Someone was discussing pre-existence of humans and said you taught this. I was adding to what you teach so that they could ascertain whether your view was worthy. It is normal to measure things like this. When we discuss radical Muslims for example, we may note that they believe in killing non-muslims. It helps to see if their view is valid. We know the manner of a man by his fruits right.

It is clear that you DO NOT KNOW what I teach. Nor are you interested in learning.

Ed J
    Participant

It helps to see if their view is valid

Hi T8,

How can you know if my view is valid if you don’t know what it is?

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi t8

“Are you saying here that God created a man ‘Jesus’ who never existed before and implanted or united him the Christos (anointing) meaning that he is about 2000 years old now, but the spirit that anointed him is older or eternal?”

Yes the Son of Mary and God.

Yes he was anointed from above just as you can be.

Yes he was give the Spirit of eternal life and can never die again -as can be the case with you.

Yes the anointing is from the Word and from God himself. All of these promises can apply also to you and all men

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Ed

You say

“Yes, we all preexisted our physical flesh!
    Thanks very much for your concern in this matter!
    2Tm.1:9 Who hath saved us, and called us with an holy calling,
    not according to our works, but according to his own purpose and grace,
    which was given [[[us]]] in Christ Jesus before the world began, (John 15:27)”

Indeed the anointing on Jesus is eternal

The Word was God and was with God .

Prophecy explains the verse you quote

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi T8,

There was the true light which coming into the world enlightens every man. He was in the world and the world was made through him, and the world did not know him. jn1

This speaks of the Spirit.

John understood.

Proclaimer
    Participant

So of the 2000 year old body, that is just a shell. The real Yeshua is the Spirit?
    And is that spirit the Holy Spirit? Jesus own spirit?

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi T8,

He has a new spiritual body not the old shell which was planted and died.

His own spirit left at calvary as multiply recorded in scripture

His soul is alive by the Holy Spirit eternally.

Such is the hope of all united with him.

God in all and all united with God in the one Spirit

Proclaimer
    Participant

Mostly agree with that. Just want to ask this.

Paul teaches that the Spirit himself testifies with our spirit that we are God’s children. So we have a spirit and so does God. In fact he is spirit. To me being connected with God’s spirit by our spirit means we have eternal life. And we are like Christ and are fellow heirs with him and will be glorified with him.

So if we have a spirit, then does Jesus have one too? And if he doesn’t have a spirit and is instead filled with the Holy Spirit in place of his old spirit, then it would seem that he is different to us in this respect.

Your thoughts?

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi t8,

Yes .

The human spirit leaves a man at death and returns to God[ecc12]

This happened with Jesus at his death jn 19.30

But he is yet alive in the Holy Spirit.

The same can happen with us.

Camillia
    Participant

T8…….That commit of yours, “the best proof of God is a relationship with him”, is the most truthfull thing I have ever heard you say here. Without that proof, you can’t have personal “REAL” faith, only the suppositions from men who proclaim their faith. That is why it says, “have you faith?, have it unto yourself.”

T8 and Gene, yes.

I know from experience that there is closeness to God and there is distance to God. But it is said “I am convinced that neither life, nor death, nor angels, nor principalities, nor things present, nor things to come, nor powers, nor height, nor depth, nor any other created thing will be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.”

Proclaimer
    Participant

Hi t8,

Yes .

The human spirit leaves a man at death and returns to God[ecc12]

This happened with Jesus at his death jn 19.30

But he is yet alive in the Holy Spirit.

The same can happen with us.

Nick, do you think that the spirit that leaves us is the same spirit that gives us life and gave Adam life? I think it makes sense that this spirit is replaced by God’s Spirit meaning we have life eternal. Our living soul is alive forever more.

But how does this fit with being born-again now? Has this already taken place in a born-again believer? And Paul says that our spirits bear witness with God’s Spirit that we are the sons of God. So this mentions two spirits. Ours and God’s and I assume in unity. This is how we are one with God. Does this not carry on into the next life? Do we lose our spirit that bears witness with God’s spirit?

Ed J
    Participant

Hi T8,

I’m curious how you weigh in on this…

“The spirit of Christ” is:

1. The HolySpirit
    2. Jesus’ spirit
    3. other …?

I believe that it is clear (to you) that I believe #2 is the correct answer.
    And I also believe that it is clear to you that Nick believes #1 here.

Now I think you also pick #2 over #1 as the correct answer, but
    I suppose there may a possibility of some “C” answer too.

http://www.holycitybiblecode.org _________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    ”Call unto me, and I will answer thee, and show thee great and mighty things, which thou knowest not.” – JEHOVAH GOD

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

T8……..JESUS IS EXACTLY LIKE WE ARE IN EVER WAY, he does have a spirit, separate from God’s Spirit, God who is spirit came and dwelled in his flesh (temple) with him. God who is spirit spoke through the mouth of Jesus, sometimes in first person, as when he (God) said, destroy this temple and in three days I (God) will raise it (the temple body) up.

Where it says the word became flesh, is showing us God the Father who is the word and spirit, came to be in the flesh man Jesus, that is when JESUS became the CHRISTOS, God the Father was cohabbiting with JESUS by his spirit being in the body of Jesus, with the spirit of Jesus.

Paul said , “know you not that your BODY is the “TEMPLE” of the living God”. AS GOD was IN Jesus, he can also indwell us and if that is the case then life abides in us also, and it (the same spirit) that raised JESUS FROM THE DEAD, will also quicken our “mortal” BODIES.

Peace and love to you and yours…………..gene

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Gene,

Many in the old Testament were called “Messiah”/anointed, of which is the Greek equivalent is “Christos”.
    So my question is: How can they be called Messiah without the HolySpirit cohabiting them but Jesus couldn’t?

No Gene, the bible is clear, Jesus was “The Messiah” from birth. Do you want the Scriptural proof? (1Thess.5:21)

Viewing 20 posts - 16,241 through 16,260 (of 19,165 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account