Preexistence

• This topic has 19,164 replies, 120 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by Nick.
Viewing 20 posts - 15,961 through 15,980 (of 19,165 total)
  • Author
    mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (Nick Hassan @ May 26 2014,20:58)
    Hi MB,
    You mock the Holy Spirit?

Was Jesus teaching here or obeying God?

WHO SPOKE THE WORDS, NICK?

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi MB,
    So scripture is not sacred?
    The Author is not the Holy Spirit to you?
    The Words spoken by Jesus that he attributed to God weren't?

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi MB,
    Would you work on SEPARATING the servant JESUS from the SPIRIT he received at the Jordan?
    Impossible.

What God has joined together let no man put asunder

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi MB,
    You understand to some degree how an unclean spirit can speak through a man
    but are lost when it comes to hearing the Spirit of God through Jesus?

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi MB,
    I mean it is none of our business if you choose to refute and ignore scripture.
    But is it wise?

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi MB,
    So Jesus Christ means the ANOINTED Jesus.
    And the Spirit of Christ can be said to be the SPIRIT OF ANOINTING.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Mike……..simple test for you……tell me who was speaking these words Jesus or God the Father.

Luk13:34……..>”O Jersaleam Jersalem, you that kill the prophets, and stone them which are sent unto you, how often would I have gathered your children together, even as a hen gathers her chickens under her wings and you would not!”

Those words were not from Jesus ' own mind,  That was God the Father speaking through The Man JESUS' mouth.

Mar 13:11…….But when they shall lead you, and deliver you up, take no thought beforehand what you shall speak, neither do you premeditate : but whatsoever shall be given you in that hour that speak you : for it is “NOT YOU” that speak, but the HOLY GHOST.

So now Mike tell us some more that the spirit can not directly speak through a person, when when many scriptures show spirits can speak through a person as Nick has also listed some of the.

Mike face the truth you deny so many scriptures and what they plainly say it's pathetic. Mike if you do not have the spirit of truth given you from the Father you simply can not understand these things, and even worse if God has sent you a deluding spirit you, Never will, until it is lifted and the spirit of truth given you, and then you will come to understand what me and Nick and a few others are saying. You are just being used to sharpen our understandings because we will be dealing with many just like you in the future . IMO

Peace and love to you and yours…………..gene

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ May 27 2014,09:01)
    Hi MB,
    So scripture is not sacred?
    The Author is not the Holy Spirit to you?
    The Words spoken by Jesus that he attributed to God weren't?

N
    Is the bible really sacred  I mean the paper and cover ???

Is truly the author the holy spirit ???

Or only the prophecy ??? What does the scriptures says ???

Prophecies are spoken through prophets, is Jesus a prophet ???

Yes the greatest of them all,

Words do not mean anything to those that have no understanding , of godly things,

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi t,
    2 peter 1
    2 Wherefore I will not be negligent to put you always in remembrance of these things, though ye know them, and be established in the present truth.

13 Yea, I think it meet, as long as I am in this tabernacle, to stir you up by putting you in remembrance;

14 Knowing that shortly I must put off this my tabernacle, even as our Lord Jesus Christ hath shewed me.

15 Moreover I will endeavour that ye may be able after my decease to have these things always in remembrance.

16 For we have not followed cunningly devised fables, when we made known unto you the power and coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, but were eyewitnesses of his majesty.

17 For he received from God the Father honour and glory, when there came such a voice to him from the excellent glory, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased.

18 And this voice which came from heaven we heard, when we were with him in the holy mount.

19 We have also a more sure word of prophecy; whereunto ye do well that ye take heed, as unto a light that shineth in a dark place, until the day dawn, and the day star arise in your hearts:

20 Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation.

21 For the prophecy came not in old time by the will of man: but holy men of God spake as they were moved by the Holy Ghost.

gadam123
    Participant

A spirit being can never become a true human being for example all angels are spirit beings and immortals so they become mortal is against their nature. I can't imagine here-Jesus, if at all he was a spirit being prior to his birth as human birth how could he become a mortal being?

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (gadam123 @ May 27 2014,17:14)
    A spirit being can never become a true human being for example all angels are spirit beings and immortals so they become mortal is against their nature. I can't imagine here-Jesus, if at all he was a spirit being prior to his birth as human birth how could he become a mortal being?

Gadam 123.

The birth was the process; how He became flesh.
    Has to be from something else to flesh.
    That something else is spirit.
    From spirit to flesh. And that spirit is the Word of God.
    The Word was made flesh, and dwelleth amongst us,and we beheld His glory.The glory of the only begotten Son.

wakeup.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (gadam123 @ May 27 2014,12:14)

Adam

Lk 1:33 and he will reign over the house of Jacob forever; his kingdom will never end.”
    Lk 1:34 “How will this be,” Mary asked the angel, “since I am a virgin?”
    Lk 1:35 The angel answered, “The Holy Spirit will come upon you, and the power of the Most High will overshadow you. So the holy one to be born will be called the Son of God.

Lk 1:37 For nothing is impossible with God.”

see it says “with “God not “for”God

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi WU,
    He was a man.
    Men do not arise from other life forms

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ May 27 2014,23:59)
    Hi WU,
    He was a man.

It He a man?

And I always believed that he was a human.

wakeup.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi WU,
    A man like you and I in every way but sin.

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (Gene Balthrop @ May 26 2014,21:56)
    Mike……..simple test for you……tell me who was speaking these words Jesus or God the Father.

Luk13:34……..>”O Jersaleam Jersalem, you that kill the prophets, and stone them which are sent unto you, how often would I have gathered your children together, even as a hen gathers her chickens under her wings and you would not!”

Jesus spoke those words, Gene…………. as is made clear from the name “Jesus” in verse 31, and the “He replied…….” in verse 32.

Quote (Gene Balthrop @ May 26 2014,21:56)
    Mar 13:11…….But when they shall lead you, and deliver you up, take no thought beforehand what you shall speak, neither do you premeditate : but whatsoever shall be given you in that hour that speak you : for it is “NOT YOU” that speak, but the HOLY GHOST.

That's a better one, Gene.  But can you show me the scripture where the Holy Spirit itself literally said certain words through the mouth of a human being…….. so we can know for sure?

Okay Nick, Gene seems to understand the exercise.  Do YOU understand it now?

So far, we have examples where DEMONS literally spoke words out of the mouth (or body) of a human being.

And we have Jesus saying that the Holy Spirit WOULD be the one speaking, but we don't know if that means the Holy Spirit would lead them to the exact words THEY needed to speak, or if the literal VOICE of the Holy Spirit would be heard coming out of the mouths (or bodies) of human beings.

But what I'm looking for is a verse where God literally said words, and God's own voice came out of the mouth (or body) of Jesus Christ.

Gene has offered up Luke 13:34, but he only THINKS that was God Himself speaking those words, because he doesn't want to believe that Jesus, from heaven, has had interest in the nation of Israel ever since the there WAS a nation of Israel.

Luke attributed those words to JESUS, Gene.  So your personal wishes don't carry much weigh on the matter.  If LUKE said it was JESUS who said those words, then it was JESUS who said those words.

What's next, guys?  We know that it was Jesus speaking in John 6, and saying that HE came down from heaven.  We KNOW this because of the questions I've asked Nick about it……… the questions he can't answer.

We also know it was JESUS speaking in John 8, saying that HE existed before Abraham existed.  We KNOW this because of the context – as shown to both Nick and journey in my posts.

So you guys can keep trying to come up with more scriptures, if you want to……… but I've already PROVEN that Jesus HIMSELF said the words of John 8, and John 6.

And it is scriptures like those ones that you guys like to pretend “That was GOD speaking THROUGH Jesus” – simply because your bias doesn't LIKE what those scriptures teach AS THEY ARE.

So I guess there is no reason to continue this exercise, since I've show beyond a shadow of a doubt that JESUS spoke the words of John 6 and John 8.  And that means it was JESUS who came down from heaven, and JESUS who existed before Abraham existed.

And that's really all I wanted to show you guys anyway.  This whole “exercise” was just a way to show that that God never LITERALLY said words through the mouth of Jesus.  Jesus spoke the things God wanted him to speak, just like Moses, Elijah and Samuel did.  And in THAT WAY, God “spoke through” Jesus, Moses, Elijah, and Samuel.

It was never actually GOD'S voice resonating out of a human body.  It was a matter of a MAN teaching what God wanted him to teach.

Are we all good now?  

(P.S. Gene, you are free to answer those 5 questions Nick is afraid to answer.)

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (gadam123 @ May 27 2014,00:14)

Psalm 82
    6 “I said, ‘You are gods; you are all sons of the Most High.’

7 But you will die like mere mortals; you will fall like every other ruler.”

NETNotes offers this:

You will die like mortals.

For the concept of a god losing immortality and dying, see Isa 14:12-15, which alludes to a pagan myth in which the petty god “Shining One, son of the Dawn,” is hurled into Sheol for his hubris.

Adam, you are doing it again.  And I again URGE you to not lean upon your own understanding.

What you claim, in essence, is that it is IMPOSSIBLE for God to send His firstborn spirit Son into the earth as a HUMAN BEING, so that he could die for our sins.

But that is EXACTLY what TONS of scriptures teach us.

(I made some thought-provoking long posts to address some of your earlier points.  Did you read my posts?  Did you have any comments/rebuttals to the things I posted?)

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (Nick Hassan @ May 27 2014,06:59)
    Hi WU,
    He was a man.

Only the ones who were specifically said to have BECOME flesh.  And CAME IN THE flesh.  And PARTOOK IN flesh.

When those kinds of words are used, then it is OBVIOUS that this particular one used to be something else BEFORE he WAS MADE flesh.

Could I also use YOUR reasoning, and say “beings who live in heaven don't arise from other life forms”?

Because some of us will surely do just that, right?

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi MB,
    No we do not work on POSSIBILITIES.
    The Son was reborn becoming the WORD and the CHRIST by the Spirit at the Jordan

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi MB,
    Yes the Word was with God and was God.

But not another person
    Not a sentient being

This is about the Spirit of God

Viewing 20 posts - 15,961 through 15,980 (of 19,165 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account