Preexistence

• This topic has 19,164 replies, 120 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by Nick.
Viewing 20 posts - 15,781 through 15,800 (of 19,165 total)
  • Author
    terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Dec. 19 2013,02:03)

Quote (terraricca @ Dec. 19 2013,04:49)
    W

T.

You can know if your interpretation
    does not contradict the other prophesies
    and the gospels.
    All must be in harmony.

wakeup.

BUT ALSO THE OTHER SCRIPTURES RIGHT ???

T.

All has to be in harmony.
    This is why they change some of the words in scripture to make it look as if, they are in harmony.

wakeup.

W

VERY GOOD

but those who change the words are the bias religion fanatics and puritans that either participate or had power over the work of translation disregard the version of bible ,

all have been translated by the same sort of people right ???

so if it was ;catholic,protestant ,orthodox,or other it would be the same thing ,right ??? to me the answer is yes ; what about you ???

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Dec. 19 2013,07:26)

W

T.

and the gospels.
    All must be in harmony.

wakeup.

T.

This is why they change some of the words in scripture to make it look as if, they are in harmony.

wakeup.

W

VERY GOOD

but those who change the words are the bias religion fanatics and puritans that either participate or had power over the work of translation disregard the version of bible ,

so if it was ;catholic,protestant ,orthodox,or other it would be the same thing ,right ??? to me the answer is yes ; what about you ???

T.

I say no:
    Because I believe in GOD and HIS POWER.
    He would protect his Holy Word for the hungry and thirsty,
    in knowledge. For his elect sake.

wakeup.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Dec. 19 2013,02:32)

W

T.

and the gospels.
    All must be in harmony.

wakeup.

T.

wakeup.

W

VERY GOOD

T.

I say no:

wakeup.

w

agreed God as protected his word ,it came to us right ,and their are more bible on the planet than there are people right ,we have the the dead sea scroll right ,and I am sure more old manuscript will be discovered soon,

and all modern translations have to make changes to be inline with the closeted copy to the original as possible ,

this includes your KJV 1611 and all the other revisions

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Dec. 19 2013,07:37)

W

T.

and the gospels.
    All must be in harmony.

wakeup.

T.

wakeup.

W

VERY GOOD

T.

I say no:

wakeup.

w

agreed God as protected his word ,it came to us right ,and their are more bible on the planet than there are people right ,we have the the dead sea scroll right ,and I am sure more old manuscript will be discovered soon,

and all modern translations have to make changes to be inline with the closeted copy to the original as possible ,

T.

We are now in the last days,and all what is given to us by God should be sufficient.
    God will not give us warnings just before its all happening.

wakeup.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Dec. 19 2013,02:50)

W

T.

and the gospels.
    All must be in harmony.

wakeup.

T.

wakeup.

W

VERY GOOD

T.

I say no:

wakeup.

w

T.

We are now in the last days,and all what is given to us by God should be sufficient.

wakeup.

w

we just have to learn to become like Christ ,Paul ect

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Dec. 19 2013,12:38)

Quote (Wakeup @ Dec. 19 2013,02:50)

W

T.

and the gospels.
    All must be in harmony.

wakeup.

T.

wakeup.

W

VERY GOOD

T.

I say no:

wakeup.

w

T.

wakeup.

w

we just have to learn to become like Christ ,Paul ect

T.

To become like Christ;we need to have the right Word.
    A corrupted Word can only lead us to confusion.
    Most of us are still trying to figure out which bible is the true bible,before they start diligently seeking.
    There are many stumbling blocks out there.
    All still not in agreement with each other.

Blocking the seekers from finding the truth.
    There is a reason why God calls this world BABYLON.
    BABYLON=CONFUSION.A LOT OF BABBLING.

God will provide. (jehovah jereh).
    But the heart must be right.

wakeup.

terraricca
    Participant

w

T.

wakeup.

what is reveal to us to new findings is for us who believe and do like the truth not for those who are in their view happy the way thing have been done centuries ago,in the middle of the dark ages ,

this is false thinking ;IT IS HAVING THE RIGHT ATTITUDE IN OUR HEARTS TOWARD GOD AND HIS SON,

Most of us are still trying to figure out which bible is the true bible,before they start diligently seeking.

YES LIKE YOU ,YOU ARE STILL THINKING THAT YOU WILL BE SAVED BY YOUR KJV TRANSLATION ,YOU ARE BLIND IN DEED

IF I WAS YOU I WOULD PAY MORE ATTENTION OF NOT BECOMING A STUMBLING BLOCKS TO OTHERS WITHIN MY OWN PREACHING OF FALSE BELIEVES ,LIKE THE PHARISEES DID ,

THIS IS RIGHT ,BUT IT SEEMS YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND THIS ; ALL BIBLE BECOME IRRELEVANT ,IT IS THE HEART THAT COUNTS ;

CHRIST SAYS AT JUDGMENT DAY;COME YOU ;THAT HAVE GIVEN ME A DRINK WEN I WAS THIRSTY ,YOU THAT FED ME WHEN I WAS HUNGRY ,FOR IF YOU DID THOSE THINGS TO SMALLEST OF MY BROTHERS YOU DID IT TO ME …………

BUT I KNOW YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND ANY OF THOSE THINGS

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Dec. 27 2013,06:22)
    w

T.

wakeup.

what is reveal to us to new findings is for us who believe and do like the truth not for those who are in their view happy the way thing have been done centuries ago,in the middle of the dark ages ,

this is false thinking ;IT IS HAVING THE RIGHT ATTITUDE IN OUR HEARTS TOWARD GOD AND HIS SON,

YES LIKE YOU ,YOU ARE STILL THINKING THAT YOU WILL BE SAVED BY YOUR KJV TRANSLATION ,YOU ARE BLIND IN DEED

IF I WAS YOU I WOULD PAY MORE ATTENTION OF NOT BECOMING A STUMBLING BLOCKS TO OTHERS WITHIN MY OWN PREACHING OF FALSE BELIEVES ,LIKE THE PHARISEES DID ,

THIS IS RIGHT ,BUT IT SEEMS YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND THIS ; ALL BIBLE BECOME IRRELEVANT ,IT IS THE HEART THAT COUNTS ;

CHRIST SAYS AT JUDGMENT DAY;COME YOU ;THAT HAVE GIVEN ME A DRINK WEN I WAS THIRSTY ,YOU THAT FED ME WHEN I WAS HUNGRY ,FOR  IF YOU DID THOSE THINGS TO SMALLEST OF MY BROTHERS YOU DID IT TO ME …………

T.

You came to know about God and Jesus, is because of the bible. Not just your heart. Y/N?
    Or were you just sitting under a tree,and your heart spoke to you?
    Why do you have all those collections of bibles?

wakeup.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Dec. 27 2013,08:15)

w

T.

wakeup.

CHRIST SAYS AT JUDGMENT DAY;COME YOU ;THAT HAVE GIVEN ME A DRINK WEN I WAS THIRSTY ,YOU THAT FED ME WHEN I WAS HUNGRY ,FOR  IF YOU DID THOSE THINGS TO SMALLEST OF MY BROTHERS YOU DID IT TO ME …………

T.

You came to know about God and Jesus, is because of the bible. Not just your heart. Y/N?

wakeup.

w

it is not possible to serve God without having your heart committed to him,because he does not like lip service ;

so if someone us the natural law in his heart is for God even if he does not know him yet ,right ??? yes ;he produces deeds that pleases God .

terraricca
    Participant

w

T.

wakeup.

T.

wakeup.

w

i am a very curious person ,and do not trust spoken words by teacher /preachers/etc so i always have done my investigations on written words ,what as more foundation to discus ,and also knowing the writer ,or copier ,or origin ,then comes the WHY questions ,attache is the WHO,AND WHERE,AND WHEN WITHOUT FORGETTING THE HOW question ,because this is how i have learned the scriptures and found the answers ,

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Dec. 27 2013,13:31)

w

T.

wakeup.

T.

wakeup.

w

i am a very curious person ,and do not trust spoken words by teacher /preachers/etc  so i always have done my investigations on written words ,what as more foundation to discus ,and also knowing the writer ,or copier ,or origin ,then comes the WHY questions ,attache is the WHO,AND WHERE,AND WHEN WITHOUT FORGETTING THE HOW question ,because this is how i have learned the scriptures and found the answers ,

T.

You have become one, that dont trust even your own folks.
    You have become all self trusting.

Your understanding that you think is the truth; I can
    proof that it is not the truth.

wakeup.

terraricca
    Participant

w

wakeup.

please do so ;but do it with scriptures and in harmony of all the words spoken by the prophets ,not by your religion believe ,if you can not you are a liar , i guess,

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Dec. 28 2013,01:14)
    w

wakeup.

please do so ;but do it with scriptures and in harmony of all the words spoken by the prophets ,not by your religion believe ,if you can not you are a liar ,  i guess,

T.

I posted chapters full;but scriptures dont have any connection with your spirit. You are on a different frequency.
    That is not the Holy spirit frequency in you.
    Sad to say that,but you are not alone,so you can smile a little. At least you have company.

wakeup.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Dec. 28 2013,07:13)

w

wakeup.

please do so ;but do it with scriptures and in harmony of all the words spoken by the prophets ,not by your religion believe ,if you can not you are a liar ,  i guess,

T.

I posted chapters full;but scriptures dont have any connection with your spirit. You are on a different frequency.
    Sad to say that,but you are not alone,so you can smile a little. At least you have company.

wakeup.

w

I posted chapters full;

yes you did ; and they seem all true ;but it is the explanation that got me out of my chair ,and my hair strait up ,and I got a tick as well as i was reading your stuff ;

i still wander where you get all that staff ;you must be a good story teller ,lots of imagination ,but of cause no connection to the scriptures ,just like most of those biblical movies they got the names ,but the story ,aya ahya ,well we know this is to make money so who cares ,noting to do with the truth of God or his purpose ,

but you still have to figure out if their are BEASTS IN HEAVEN  and  IF CHRIST HIS REALLY THE SON OF GOD OR IS HIS OWN FATHER ,NEVER MIND THAT GOD ALSO IS THE CREATOR OF EVIL ,

i guess you have lot of things to fix before we can talk godly truth ,the real truth ,

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Dec. 28 2013,14:04)

Quote (Wakeup @ Dec. 28 2013,07:13)

w

wakeup.

T.

wakeup.

w

I posted chapters full;

yes you did ; and they seem all true ;but it is the explanation that got me out of my chair ,and my hair strait up ,and I got a tick as well as i was reading your stuff ;

i still wander where you get all that staff ;you must be a good story teller ,lots of imagination ,but of cause no connection to the scriptures ,just like most of those biblical movies they got the names ,but the story ,aya ahya ,well we know this is to make money so who cares ,noting to do with the truth of God or his purpose ,

but you still have to figure out if their are BEASTS IN HEAVEN  and  IF CHRIST HIS REALLY THE SON OF GOD OR IS HIS OWN FATHER ,NEVER MIND THAT GOD ALSO IS THE CREATOR OF EVIL ,

i guess you have lot of things to fix before we can talk godly truth ,the real truth ,

T.

I feel for you.
    I can understand how helpless you are feeling.
    Maybe reading a bible can help you.

wakeup.

terraricca
    Participant

wakeup

T.

I feel for you.
    I can understand how helpless you are feeling.
    Maybe reading a bible can help you.

wakeup.

it seems that you are a multi personality individual ,you seem to change in tactics in all the different topics ,you seem to forget all your not answers questions you have in all the topics you are going ,

the advise you give should honestly be taken in by you ,unless you like to live in the dark ,away of Christ light ,

your helplessness is seen by all when you cannot answer our questions with scriptures ;THAT IS PURE EVIDENCE FOR A LACK OF SCRIPTURAL KNOWLEDGE ,OR TO MUCH FAITH IN MEN'S DOCTRINES

Wakeup
    Participant

w

wakeup.

T.

Isaiah 44:6 Thus saith the LORD the King of Israel, and his redeemer the LORD of hosts;
    ***I am the first, and I am the last***;
    ***** and beside me there is no God.*****

You have **another god beside God**.
    It's ok who cares; two is better than one.

wakeup.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Dec. 29 2013,19:57)

w

wakeup.

T.

Isaiah 44:6   Thus saith the LORD the King of Israel, and his redeemer the LORD of hosts;

wakeup.

w

why are you using lies ,to promote yourself ,

me or Mike never say a thing like that ,on the contrary ,we declared that their his no other GOD LIKE JEHOVAH GOD THE ALMIGHTY CREATOR ,

you seem not to understand what we are saying ,or what scriptures are saying ,

may be it is time to put your KJV on the side and start reading the NIV or NETBIBLE just for a change

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Dec. 30 2013,03:00)

w

wakeup.

T.

Isaiah 44:6   Thus saith the LORD the King of Israel, and his redeemer the LORD of hosts;

wakeup.

w

me or Mike never say a thing like that ,on the contrary ,we declared that their his no other GOD LIKE JEHOVAH GOD THE ALMIGHTY CREATOR ,

may be it is time to put your KJV on the side and start reading the NIV or NETBIBLE just for a change

T.

This is what you believe:
    IN THE BEGINNING WAS THE WORD AND THE WORD WAS —
    *A GOD*.

WEll; there is no other god beside him.
    Where did *A GOD* come from?
    Are you importing gods?
    Or an inventor of gods?

wakeup.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Dec. 30 2013,01:50)

Quote (terraricca @ Dec. 30 2013,03:00)

w

wakeup.

T.

wakeup.

w

T.

This is what you believe:
    IN THE BEGINNING WAS THE WORD AND THE WORD WAS —
                                 *A GOD*.

WEll; there is no other god beside him.
    Where did *A GOD* come from?
    Are you importing gods?
    Or an inventor of gods?

wakeup.

w

again and again and again ;read it slowly ,you may understand it better ,

“no GOD BESIDE HIM ” MEANS NONE LIKE HIM ” BUT THEIR ARE MANY GODS AROUND HIM

Viewing 20 posts - 15,781 through 15,800 (of 19,165 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account