Preexistence

• This topic has 19,164 replies, 120 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by Nick.
Viewing 20 posts - 14,861 through 14,880 (of 19,165 total)
  • Author
    terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ May 27 2012,13:19)
    Hi T,
    'It is no longer i that liveth but Christ that liveth in me'[gal]

N

what does it mean ??????

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi MB,
    Jn 3.27
    Jn 5.30
    Jn 8.19

mikeboll64
    Blocked

John 3:27
    To this John replied, “A man can receive only what is given him from heaven.

John 5:30
    By myself I can do nothing; I judge only as I hear, and my judgment is just, for I seek not to please myself but him who sent me.

John 8:19
    Then they asked him, “Where is your father?”

“You do not know me or my Father,” Jesus replied. “If you knew me, you would know my Father also.”

I'm not seeing the words “Jesus without the anointing could have done nothing”, as you claimed. I AM seeing the teaching that I mentioned – that without GOD Jesus can do nothing. But I'm not seeing the teaching YOU mentioned.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi MB,
    The anointing was of the Spirit of God.

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ May 27 2012,11:21)
    I'm not seeing the words “Jesus without the anointing could have done nothing”, as you claimed.  I AM seeing the teaching that I mentioned – that without GOD Jesus can do nothing.  But I'm not seeing the teaching YOU mentioned.

Hi Mike,

Is there a difference between these two different wordings?     …if so what are the differences in meaning?

God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi MB,
    You know of Jesus of Nazareth, how God anointed him with the Holy Spirit and power, and how he went about doing good and healing all who were oppressed of the devil, for God was with him
    Acts 10.38

You never see anything except what your mind has already decided is truth

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (Ed J @ May 26 2012,18:26)

I'm not seeing the words “Jesus without the anointing could have done nothing”, as you claimed.  I AM seeing the teaching that I mentioned – that without GOD Jesus can do nothing.  But I'm not seeing the teaching YOU mentioned.

Hi Mike,

Is there a difference between these two different wordings?     …if so what are the differences in meaning?

God bless
    Ed J

Yes Ed,

There IS a difference between God Almighty and His Holy Spirit that He has, on occasion, anointed certain persons with.

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ May 27 2012,11:41)

Quote (Ed J @ May 26 2012,18:26)

Hi Mike,

God bless
    Ed J

Yes Ed,

There IS a difference between God Almighty and His Holy Spirit that He has, on occasion, anointed certain persons with.

How do you figure this is any kind of an answer to my question?    …please explain how?

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ May 27 2012,13:22)

Quote (Nick Hassan @ May 27 2012,13:19)
    Hi T,
    'It is no longer i that liveth but Christ that liveth in me'[gal]

N

what does it mean ??????

Nick

???????????????????????????????????????????

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi T,
    The apostle Paul is led by the Spirit of Christ.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ May 27 2012,21:23)
    Hi T,
    The apostle Paul is led by the Spirit of Christ.

N

Try again

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi T,
    You cannot grasp it but most can.
    Should we only feed you what you can eat?

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ May 27 2012,21:59)
    Hi T,
    You cannot grasp it but most can.
    Should we only feed you what you can eat?

N

Most of the questions you can not answer,and if you do it is irrelevant to the question,

To be honest ,you can not teach me anything ,except to be wise enough not to follow your understanding,or your teachings,unless you are reading the scriptures,

:(

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi T,
    Nobody can teach you anything.
    you are unteachable yet say you teach?

terraricca
    Participant

N

I let the scriptures teach me now for over 50 years ,I do know for sure that I do not know all things,

The word of God is my live ,my way of live,

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi T,
    So you say but only negativity comes from your mouth.

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (Ed J @ May 26 2012,19:04)
    How do you figure this is any kind of an answer to my question?    …please explain how?

Ed,

Was King Nebuchadnezzar ever said to have been anointed with Holy Spirit from God?  How about the Assyrian kings that battled against Israel? Yet they still accomplished great things, right?

Obviously, not one person could do a single thing in their lifetime if not for power given from God.  In fact, scripture says it is not for man to even direct his own steps.

BUT…………………………………….

Has every person who has ever lived been anointed with Holy Spirit from God?  NO.  So while GOD is required for anyone to do anything at all, God's gift of the Holy Spirit is NOT.

Scripture says that Jesus could do nothing without GOD.  It doesn't say he could do nothing without “the anointing of the Holy Spirit”.  Nick was adding his own thoughts into the scriptures, and I was pointing it out.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ May 28 2012,00:51)
    Hi T,
    So you say but only negativity comes from your mouth.

N

there is hope for the righteous but there is the wrath of God for the others .

what is you do not understand ???

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi MB,
    God manifests on earth as His Spirit.

Where is this written?
    “Scripture says that Jesus could do nothing without GOD.”

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (Nick Hassan @ May 27 2012,13:18)
    Where is this written?
    “Scripture says that Jesus could do nothing without GOD.”

Do you doubt that teaching, Nick?  Do you believe that Jesus, or anyone, has their own power apart from God to perform miracles and such?

Viewing 20 posts - 14,861 through 14,880 (of 19,165 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account