Preexistence

• This topic has 19,164 replies, 120 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by Nick.
Viewing 20 posts - 14,341 through 14,360 (of 19,165 total)
  • Author
    NickHassan
    Participant

Hi MB,
    So it was all a show at the Jordan?

The Spirit was shown there but you know more??

Frank4YAHWEH
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Mar. 26 2012,12:17)

Quote (Frank4YAHWEH @ Mar. 25 2012,19:15)

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Mar. 26 2012,12:10)

Quote (Frank4YAHWEH @ Mar. 25 2012,18:20)
    Mike,

So, you actually believe that Yahshua was BORN, BEGOTTEN, or given BIRTH to before the world began. If so, maybe you could explain to me how it was that he was BORN, BEGOTTEN or given BIRTH to before the world began from a Scriptural perspective?

Frank,

I will be glad to…………….IF you are willing to PERSONALLY answer questions and address the scriptures I bring up.

It will be a large, time-consuming undertaking for me, and I won't bother just to be called a fool – as if that somehow answers the question I asked.  Nor will I wade through the volumes of unscriptural crap you copy and paste to this site – as if those novels somehow address the point I made.

Are you willing to do it according to these conditions?

Mike,

What, on the condition that you continue to pervert Father Yahweh's word to you liking? By no means wahtsoever!  :D

I didn't think you'd be up to testing your doctrine, piece by piece, against the actual scriptures, Frank.  :)

Mike,

FYI, it is not MY doctrine that you continue to pervert!

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Mar. 25 2012,19:22)
    Hi MB,
    So it was all a show at the Jordan?

The Spirit was shown there but you know more??

What show, Nick?

Jesus received the Spirit without limit at the Jordan, although he was conceived via the Spirit and was led by it all his life.

Nick, the angel said “he IS the Christ”. Why are we still even discussing it? Scripture said he was the Christ when he was born, and scripture said he was the Christ when he was 8 days old.

Phil 2 even says he was the Christ while existing in the form of God before being made into a human being.

What more do you want from me? All I can do is believe the scriptures that you say are “carefully laid out” for a reason.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Frank4YAHWEH @ Mar. 26 2012,19:19)

Quote (terraricca @ Mar. 26 2012,12:09)

Quote (Frank4YAHWEH @ Mar. 26 2012,18:56)

Quote (terraricca @ Mar. 26 2012,11:47)

Quote (Frank4YAHWEH @ Mar. 26 2012,18:14)

Quote (terraricca @ Mar. 26 2012,09:22)

Quote (Frank4YAHWEH @ Mar. 26 2012,14:38)

Quote (terraricca @ Mar. 26 2012,06:18)

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Mar. 26 2012,12:46)
    Hi T,
    Yes
    The anointing became Jesus Christ.
    Sonship to God is by sharing the anointing from above

N

Christ is either the son of God as God's first creation in heaven ,

or he is the son of God as a man born on earth that became the son of God at around his 30 th birth day wen he was baptized by John,

so what is it Nick ???? number one or two ???? it can not be both

Pierre,

Nowhere in Scripture does it ever teach or say that Yahshua was Yahweh's “first creation in heaven”.

Quote (terraricca @ Mar. 25 2012,04:19)
    N

Was Jesus not a man because God was his father?

how you can even say this ,is be on my understanding ,THIS WOULD MEAN WHAT ??? new creation ??? new dirt ,what ???

was God is father ??? wen was Jesus created ??? wen is the beginning begins ?????wen does firstborn over all creation begins???

how can he be the one were through all things are created be born trough a women millions of years later ????

Col 1:15 He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation.
    Col 1:16 For by him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things were created by him and for him.
    Col 1:17 He is before all things, and in him all things hold together.
    Col 1:18 And he is the head of the body, the church; he is the beginning and the firstborn from among the dead, so that in everything he might have the supremacy.
    Col 1:19 For God was pleased to have all his fullness dwell in him,

Nick,it appears that you do not accept scriptures the way it is written ??? or do you ???

Pierre,

The answer to you question is right there in front of your eyes in what you have posted and you still can not see!

THIS WOULD MEAN WHAT ??? new creation ???

Father Yahweh is still in the creation process:

“Behold, I will create NEW heavens and a NEW earth. The FORMER THINGS will not be remembered, nor will they come to mind” (Isayah 65:16).

wen does firstborn over all creation begins???

It is AFTER Yahshua's DEATH as is revealed in the following verse that you posted:

he is the beginning and the firstborn FROM AMONG THE DEAD,

Note that in the above verse that you posted “the beginning and the firstborn” is in reference to the NEW CREATION and not in reference to Father Yahweh creating the heavens and the earth and ALL THINGS IN THEM in the BEGINNING (GENESIS). The word 'Genesis' means 'Beginning' and is in reference to Father Yahweh's beginning the creation of the heavens and the earth and ALL THINGS IN THEM, and not to the NEW creation in later times. Father Yahweh is to later BEGIN a NEW CREATION in which His son Yahshua is the beginning of. See Isayah 65:16 above. It is quite clear that this verse when it says “the beginning and the firstborn” can not be in reference to the creation IN THE BEGINNING (GENESIS), since Yahshua most certain
    ly was not “FROM AMONG THE DEAD in Genesis.

As I have tried to explain MANY times before in this forum (which fell on deaf ears and blind eyes that do not perceive or understand {SEE & HEAR}), Yahshua did NOT create ANYTHING, nor did he EVER proclaim that he did. It was his and our Father Yahweh Who created the heavens and the earth and ALL THINGS IN THEM. It was Yahweh “ALONE”, “BY HIMSELF” with “NO ONE BESIDE HIM”, Who created the heavens and the earth and ALL THINGS IN THEM. This truth as recorded in the so-called “Old Testament” and is revealed in SOME 107 SCRIPTURE VERSES AND PASSAGES that clearly show us that Father Yahweh did not create “THROUGH” His son Yahshua as if he were a pre-existent being BESIDE HIM in the VERY BEGINNING (GENESIS) of His creating.

Did Yahshua Create Or Pre-exist His Birth?

F

if you right ,what was Christ old creation ????

we as sinfull men know that we need to be renewed and become a new creation in the image of Christ but why would Christ the ONLY SON of God be renewed ???

Pierre,

What you have just asked does not make the least bit of sense to me!  ???

F
    don't worry about it it will come latter ,

Pierre,

No it won't, since you obviously lack the ability to understand Father Yahweh's inspired prophetic word and explain in plain English what it is you are trying to say.

F

ok.first read your comment ,and go through the question and answers ,because I answered you according to your own comment as an extension of it ,

:)

Pierre,

No, you did not answer me according to my comment, since you have no ability whatsoever to do so!  :D

F

all is good friend time heals all things ,and dead cleans our sin in Adam

Frank4YAHWEH
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Mar. 26 2012,12:29)

Hi T,
    Yes

N

or he is the son of God as a man born on earth that became the son of God at around his 30 th birth day wen he was baptized by John,

Pierre,

Nowhere in Scripture does it ever teach or say that Yahshua was Yahweh's “first creation in heaven”.

N

how you can even say this ,is be on my understanding ,THIS WOULD MEAN WHAT ??? new creation ??? new dirt ,what ???

was God is father ??? wen was Jesus created ??? wen is the beginning begins ?????wen does firstborn over all creation begins???

how can he be the one were through all things are created be born trough a women millions of years later ????

Col 1:16 For by him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things were created by him and for him.
    Col 1:18 And he is the head of the body, the church; he is the beginning and the firstborn from among the dead, so that in everything he might have the supremacy.

Nick,it appears that you do not accept scriptures the way it is written ??? or do you ???

Pierre,

The answer to you question is right there in front of your eyes in what you have posted and you still can not see!

“Behold, I will create NEW heavens and a NEW earth. The FORMER THINGS will not be remembered, nor will they come to mind” (Isayah 65:16).

It is AFTER Yahshua's DEATH as is revealed in the following verse that you posted:

Note that in the above verse that you posted “the beginning and the firstborn” is in reference to the NEW CREATION and not in reference to Father Yahweh creating the heavens and the earth and ALL THINGS IN THEM in the BEGINNING (GENESIS). The word 'Genesis' means 'Beginning' and is in reference to Father Yahweh's beginning the creation of the heavens and the earth and ALL THINGS IN THEM, and not to the NEW creation in later times. Father Yahweh is to later BEGIN a NEW CREATION in which His son Ya
    hshua is the beginning of. See Isayah 65:16 above. It is quite clear that this verse when it says “the beginning and the firstborn” can not be in reference to the creation IN THE BEGINNING (GENESIS), since Yahshua most certainly was not “FROM AMONG THE DEAD in Genesis.

As I have tried to explain MANY times before in this forum (which fell on deaf ears and blind eyes that do not perceive or understand {SEE & HEAR}), Yahshua did NOT create ANYTHING, nor did he EVER proclaim that he did. It was his and our Father Yahweh Who created the heavens and the earth and ALL THINGS IN THEM. It was Yahweh “ALONE”, “BY HIMSELF” with “NO ONE BESIDE HIM”, Who created the heavens and the earth and ALL THINGS IN THEM. This truth as recorded in the so-called “Old Testament” and is revealed in SOME 107 SCRIPTURE VERSES AND PASSAGES that clearly show us that Father Yahweh did not create “THROUGH” His son Yahshua as if he were a pre-existent being BESIDE HIM in the VERY BEGINNING (GENESIS) of His creating.

F

we as sinfull men know that we need to be renewed and become a new creation in the image of Christ but why would Christ the ONLY SON of God be renewed ???

Pierre,

F

Pierre,

No it won't, since you obviously lack the ability to understand Father Yahweh's inspired prophetic word and explain in plain English what it is you are trying to say.

F

ok.first read your comment ,and go through the question and answers ,because I answered you according to your own comment as an extension of it ,

Pierre,

No, you did not answer me according to my comment, since you have no ability whatsoever to do so!  :D

F

Pierre,

You are certainly no “friend” of mine!

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Frank4YAHWEH @ Mar. 26 2012,20:05)

Hi T,
    Yes

N

Pierre,

N

Pierre,

Note that in the above verse that you posted “the beginning and the firstborn” is in reference to the NEW CREATION and not in reference to Father Yahweh creating the heavens and the earth and ALL THINGS IN THEM in the BEGINNING (GENESIS). The word 'Genesis' means 'Beginning'
    and is in reference to Father Yahweh's beginning the creation of the heavens and the earth and ALL THINGS IN THEM, and not to the NEW creation in later times. Father Yahweh is to later BEGIN a NEW CREATION in which His son Yahshua is the beginning of. See Isayah 65:16 above. It is quite clear that this verse when it says “the beginning and the firstborn” can not be in reference to the creation IN THE BEGINNING (GENESIS), since Yahshua most certainly was not “FROM AMONG THE DEAD in Genesis.

F

Pierre,

F

Pierre,

F

Pierre,

F

Pierre,

F

to bad ,you see it that way,this will work against you

Frank4YAHWEH
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Mar. 26 2012,14:19)

Hi T,
    Yes

N

Pierre,

N

Pierre,

Note that in the above verse that you posted “the beginning and t
    he firstborn” is in reference to the NEW CREATION and not in reference to Father Yahweh creating the heavens and the earth and ALL THINGS IN THEM in the BEGINNING (GENESIS). The word 'Genesis' means 'Beginning' and is in reference to Father Yahweh's beginning the creation of the heavens and the earth and ALL THINGS IN THEM, and not to the NEW creation in later times. Father Yahweh is to later BEGIN a NEW CREATION in which His son Yahshua is the beginning of. See Isayah 65:16 above. It is quite clear that this verse when it says “the beginning and the firstborn” can not be in reference to the creation IN THE BEGINNING (GENESIS), since Yahshua most certainly was not “FROM AMONG THE DEAD in Genesis.

F

Pierre,

F

Pierre,

F

Pierre,

F

Pierre,

F

Pierre,

This is certainly why you are no “friend” of mine, since you work against Yahweh's inspired prophetic word (Sscriptre)

Yahweh is with me; I will not be afraid. What can man do to me? Yahweh is with me; He is my helper. I will look in triumph on my enemies. It is better to take refuge in Yahweh than to trust in man. It is better to depend on Yahweh than to trust influential people. All the nations surrounded me, but in the Name Yahweh I cut them off. They surrounded me on every side, but in the Name Yahweh I cut them off. They swarmed around me like bees, but they died out as quickly as burning thorns; in the Name Yahweh I cut them off. They pushed hard to make me fall, but Yahweh helped me. Yahweh is my strength and my song; He has become my redemption. The voice of rejoicing and redemption is in the tents of the righteous. The right hand of Yahweh does mighty things. The strength of Yahweh is exalted, The powerful authority of Yahweh is doing wondrous things. I shall not die an eternal death, but live, and declare the works of Yahweh. Yahweh has disciplined me severely, but He has not given me over to die eternally. Open for me the gates of righteousness; I will enter and give thanks to Yahweh. This is the gate of Yahweh through which the righteous may enter. I will give You thanks, for You answered me; You have become my redemption. The stone the builders rejected has become the capstone; Yahweh has done this, and it is marvelous in our eyes. This is the time Yahweh has made; let us rejoice and be glad in it. Joyous is he who comes in the Name Yahweh. From the House of Yahweh we bring joy to you. Yahweh is the Almighty One, and He has made His light shine upon us. With boughs in hand, join in the set apart appointments up to the horns of the altar. You are my Almighty One, and I will give You thanks; You are my Almighty One, and I will exalt You. Give thanks to Yahweh, for He is Righteous; His love endures forever. Joyous are those whose ways are blameless, who walk according to the instruction of Yahweh. Joyous are those who obey His written instructions. They wholeheartedly search for Him (Psalms 118:6-29).

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Frank4YAHWEH @ Mar. 27 2012,17:58)

Hi T,
    Yes

N

Pierre,

N

Pierre,

Note that in the above verse that you posted “the beginning and the firstborn” is in reference to the NEW CREATION and not in reference to Father Yahweh creating the heavens and the earth and ALL THINGS IN THEM in the BEGINNING (GENESIS). The word 'Genesis' means 'Beginning' and is in reference to Father Yahweh's beginning the creation of the heavens and the earth and ALL THINGS IN THEM, and not to the NEW creation in later times. Father Yahweh is to later BEGIN a NEW CREATION in which His son Yahshua is the beginning of. See Isayah 65:16 above. It is quite clear that this verse when it says “the beginning and the firstborn” can not be in reference to the creation IN THE BEGINNING (GENESIS), since Yahshua most certainly was not “FROM AMONG THE DEAD in Genesis.

F

Pierre,

F

Pierre,

F

Pierre,

F

Pierre,

F

Pierre,

This is certainly why you are no “friend” of mine, since you work against Yahweh's inspired prophetic word (Sscriptre)

Yahweh is with me; I will not be afraid. What can man do to me? Yahweh is with me; He is my helper. I will look in triumph on my enemies. It is better to take refuge in Yahweh than to trust in man. It is better to depend on Yahweh than to trust influential people. All the nations surrounded me, but in the Name Yahweh I cut them off. They surrounded me on every side, but in the Name Yahweh I cut them off. They swarmed around me like bees, but they died out as quickly as burning thorns; in the Name Yahweh I cut them off. They pushed hard to make me fall, but Yahweh helped me. Yahweh is my strength and my song; He has become my redemption. The voice of rejoicing and redemption is in the tents of the righteous. The right hand of Yahweh does mighty things. The strength of Yahweh is exalted, The powerful authority of Yahweh is doing wondrous things. I shall not die an eternal death, but live, and declare the works of Yahweh. Yahweh has disciplined me severely, but He has not given me over to die eternally. Open for me the gates of righteousness; I will enter and give thanks to Yahweh. This is the gate of Yahweh through which the righteous may enter. I will give You thanks, for You answered me; You have become my redemption. The stone the builders rejected has become the capstone; Yahweh has done this, and it is marvelous in our eyes. This is the time Yahweh has made; let us rejoice and be glad in it. Joyous is he who comes in the Name Yahweh. From the House of Yahweh we bring joy to you. Yahweh is the Almighty One, and He has made His light shine upon us. With boughs in hand, join in the set apart appointments up to the horns of the altar. You are my Almighty One, and I will give You thanks; You are my Almighty One, and I will exalt You. Give thanks to Yahweh, for He is Righteous; His love endures forever. Joyous are those whose ways are blameless, who walk according to the instruction of Yahweh. Joyous are those who obey His written instructions. They wholeheartedly search for Him (Psalms 118:6-29).

F

this psalm is address to me ,I have no quarrel with any one but you have with me ,this is what I was talking about ,

every men and women alive are part of God they carry a soul given by God ,and so are the belonging of God ,just like everything else ,

what you do with the soul and power you have received that is your responsibility for this we all be judged,good or bad

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi MB,
    Should the angels not have been excited to see God's plan in effect
    The saviour and the Christ was born.

But you would deny his anointing at the Jordan?

Frank4YAHWEH
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Mar. 27 2012,11:05)

Quote (Frank4YAHWEH @ Mar. 27 2012,17:58)

Hi T,
    Yes

N

Pierre,

N

Pierre,

I
    t is AFTER Yahshua's DEATH as is revealed in the following verse that you posted:

Note that in the above verse that you posted “the beginning and the firstborn” is in reference to the NEW CREATION and not in reference to Father Yahweh creating the heavens and the earth and ALL THINGS IN THEM in the BEGINNING (GENESIS). The word 'Genesis' means 'Beginning' and is in reference to Father Yahweh's beginning the creation of the heavens and the earth and ALL THINGS IN THEM, and not to the NEW creation in later times. Father Yahweh is to later BEGIN a NEW CREATION in which His son Yahshua is the beginning of. See Isayah 65:16 above. It is quite clear that this verse when it says “the beginning and the firstborn” can not be in reference to the creation IN THE BEGINNING (GENESIS), since Yahshua most certainly was not “FROM AMONG THE DEAD in Genesis.

F

Pierre,

F

Pierre,

F

Pierre,

F

Pierre,

F

Pierre,

F

this psalm is address to me ,I have no quarrel with any one but you have with me ,this is what I was talking about ,

every men and women alive are part of God they carry a soul given by God ,and so are the belonging of God ,just like everything else ,

what you do with the soul and power you have received that is your responsibility for this we all be judged,good or bad

Pierre,

No, this psalm is most certainly not addressed to you. You come against what it is that I believe and teach in accordance with what is taught in Scripture, so you do have a quarrel with me. You have been quarreling with me from jump street ever since I entered this forum just recently.

I am most certainly no part of YOUR mere “God” and YOUR mere “God” has never given me anything.

Frank4YAHWEH
    Participant

THE PRE-EXISTENCE
    ECHAD = ONE

By Voy Wilks
    11/8/93

The Meaning of One

It is strange that “one” (the number that equals half the value of two) really means one(1) {O-N-E} in every case under the sun which man puts it to except when it refers to the Supreme Being. In school, in math, in business, in book-keeping, and in football,”one” really means one.But when it refers to Yahweh, it can then (supposedly) mean one, two or three,owing to the religious view of the person speaking. This is astonishing. One can equal ONE, TWO or THREE. If this is true of one, why is it not true of four as well? Perhaps four can equal eight, twelve or sixteen.

To find “proof” for the pre-existence of Yahshua,some people tend to ignore Old Testament Scriptures and get most of their”proof” from the New Testament. But they forget that the New Testament depends on the Old for its existence, its very being. Yahshua and the Apostles proved their doctrine by Old Testament Scriptures, so why shouldn't we?

Contradictions & Additions

What happens when there is a contradiction in our English Versions between  the Old Testament and the New Testament.Thankfully, this happens in only a few places, but it does happen. The Old Testament tells us that Yahweh alone created the heavens and the earth (Nehemyah 9:6; Isayah 45:18). The New Testament tells us Yahshua created all things (Eph. 3:9; Heb. 1:2).

If the contradictions is in reference to the pre-existence of Yahshua, most people are willing to forget the Old, original Scriptures and accept English translations of the New. This is contrary to the teachings of Yahshua and the Apostles. For doctrine, they relied on the Old Scriptures (2Tim. 3:14-17).

Please be aware that it is indeed possible for glosses to appear in the Sacred Writings. A good example is 1 John 5:7-8 which was not found in any Greek manuscript or English Bible until the 16th century. if it were impossible for additions and subtractions to appear in the Sacred Writings, there would have been no need for warnings against making additions and subtractions (Rev. 22:18; Deut. 4:2, 12:32; Prov. 30:6; Eccl. 3:14).

Echad = One

An original number names a place in a sequence,as follows: first, second, third, forth, etc. In contrast, a cardinal number tells how many; one,two, three, ten, or twenty-five. Both echad and one are cardinal numbers, Therefore, being a cardinal number, echad (one) tells us how many; only one Yahweh (Deut. 6:4; John 17:13). Ignoring this fact, some hope, by a play on the word, to make echad mean more than one. In reality, echad (#259) has exactly the same meaning as the English word one; namely, half the value of two. Some make the claim that echad means unity, and Strong's Concordance is sited as proof. But is this proof? No. Because Mr. James Strong believed in the pagan doctrine of the Trinity, he only stated this so others would have an accuse to believe in the Trinity as he did.

Please examine Mr. Strong's Lexicon of Hebrew words. He says echad (#259), means unity, but notice this revealing bit of evidence. According to Strong's Concordance, not once did the King James men translate echad as “unity”, at least occasionally. But no. Never once is this done.

Mr. E. W. Bullinger's comment in the Companion Bible is also cited. About Deut, 6:4 he wrote, “One: Hebrew, 'ehad [echad misspelled?] = compound unity (Latin, unus), one made up of others; Gen. 1:5, one of seven; 2:11, one of four; 2:21, one of twenty-four; 2:24, one made up of two; 3:22, one of the Trinity, …”

According to Mr. Bullinger, echad equals one (or as many as twenty four?). People, he only threw down a smoke screen. Why did he tell us this? Because he too believed in the pagan doctrine of the Trinity, and needed support for it.

How is the Hebrew word (echad) translated in the King James Bible? Let us look at some reliable evidence in Young's Concordance. Turn to “echad” listed in Young's Lexicon, please. Here are the ways in which echad is translated in the King James Bible:

a (an)        56 times

a certain    09 times

another      31 times

any           17 times

a portion    11 times

each one    02 times

every         04 times

few (pl)      03 times

first           36 times

once          10 times

only           04 times

other         30 times

some         05 times

one          497 times

Echad is translated one time each by the following words:alike, alone, altogether, anything, each man, man, at once, with one consent.

Echad: Translated  “Some” (5 times)  

Five times the word echad is in the King James Bible translated”some.” Obviously, the word “some” is plural and, in most cases, means more than one. But let us examine the Scripture references in which echad is translated “some.”

“Come now, therefore, and let us slay him, and cast him into some pit, and we will say, … (Gen. 7:20).

Obviously, Jacob's son planned to cast Joseph's body into ONE pit, not TWO or THREE pits – somewhere in the area. The NIV Interlinear reads “one of” these pits. A great many versions agrees; such as the RSV, ASV, Emphasized, Moffatt, Lamsa, Good News, etc.

“Some” is clearly a poor choice for translating echad. The other four references are: 1 Sam. 27:5; 2 Sam. 27:9,12;2 Kings 2:16.In every one of these, the NIV Interlinear reads, “one of”, not”some.”

Achadim Translated “Few”

As can be immediately noticed, this is not the Hebrew word echad, but a plural kindred word, achadim, so we need not spend more time studying it at this time. However, the references are only three:Gen. 27:44, 29:20; Dan. 11:20.

Yachad = Unity

Since some have stressed the word “unity,” perhaps it will be helpful to call attention to a related word, “yachad.”Please notice that unity is not translated from echad, but from yachad.But only one time (Ps. 133:1). Once yachad is translated “unite”(Gen. 49:6), and once “united” (Ps. 86:11). Yachad is also translated together, 120 times.

Ke-echad

Perhaps we should mention one other word; the compound word”ke-echad,” translated “together” five times (Ezra 2:64,3:9, 6:20; Nehemyah 7:66; Isayah 65:25). Once the people gathered in one place they were ke-echad; that is together.

Echad: A Cardinal Number

One      = echad

Two       = Shenayim

Three    = shalosh, sheloshah

Four      = arba  

Five      = chamesh, chamisha

Six        = Shesh, shishshah

Seven    = sheba, shibah

Eight      = shemoneh, shemonah

Nine       = tesha, tishah

Ten        = eser, asarah

The Testimony of Scriptures

*     “…know therefore this day, and lay it to your heart, that Yahweh is Elohim in heaven and on the earth beneath; there is NO OTHER” (Deut. 4:35,39). This is Mono-el-ism.

Webmaster's Note: The above verse clearly makes it known “… that Yahweh is the Almighty One, [{God}Mighty One, El, Eloah, Elohim – Yahweh, Gen. 2:4; Ex.20:10; Deut. 4:35,39] in heaven and on the earth beneath; there is NO OTHER.” Is there any mention whatsoever of a doctrine throughout the whole of Scripture (so-called “Old Testament” and “New Testament”) of  “Jesus IS God!”? Certainly not!

*     “Hear O Ysryl: Yahweh our Almighty One [{“God, Deity”} Mighty One, El, Eloah,Elohim – Yahweh, Gen. 2:4; Ex.20:10; Deut. 4:35,39] is O-N-E [echad] Yahweh” (Deut. 6:4).

If ONE Yahweh really equals TWO [Yahwehs], as some believe, then Deut. 6:4 should read as follows:

'Hear O Ysryl: Yahweh our Almighty One [{“God,Deity”} Mighty One, El, Eloah, Elohim – Yahweh, Gen. 2:4; Ex. 20:10; Deut. 4:35,39] are shenayim [TWO] Yahwehs.'

But it doesn't. There are
    no verses in  Scripture that reads this way, nor is this the meaning of the Shema (Deut. 6:4).

**     Yahweh,Who spoke to the prophets, is not acquainted with any other Almighty One [{“God, Deity”} Mighty One, El, Eloah, Elohim – Yahweh, Gen. 2:4; Ex. 20:10; Deut.4:35,39] (Isayah 44:8). This is Yahweh's personal report.

*     Yahweh is the only Almighty One [{“God, Deity”} Mighty One, El, Eloah, Elohim – Yahweh, Gen. 2:4; Ex. 20:10; Deut.4:35,39] . There is no other (Isayah 45:18,22). Yahweh's personal report.

*     Beside Me[Yahweh], there is no Almighty One [{“God, Deity”} Mighty One,El, Eloah, Elohim – Yahweh, Gen.2:4; Ex. 20:10; Deut. 4:35,39] (Isayah 44:6, 45:21). Yahweh's personal report.

**     “… that you might know that Yahweh is the Almighty One [{“God, Deity”} Mighty One, El, Eloah, Elohim – Yahweh, Gen. 2:4; Ex.20:10; Deut. 4:35,39]; there is no other besides HIM” (Deut. 4:35). This is Yahweh's personal report; the same Yahweh Who spoke to the prophets of old, who also reported this truth.

*      There is one(and only one) lone Yahweh (Nehemyah 9:6; 2 Sam. 19:15,19; Ps. 83:18,86:9-10; Isayah 37:16,19).

**      No Almighty One was formed, therefore none existed before Yahweh, the Almighty One[{“God, Deity”} Mighty One, El, Eloah, Elohim – Yahweh, Gen. 2:4; Ex. 20:10; Deut. 4:35,39]  of Abraham. This was the Almighty One Who communicated with the ancient prophets.

** Webmaster's Note: This is Father Yahweh the Almighty One [{“God,Deity”} Mighty One, El, Eloah, Elohim – Yahweh, Gen. 2:4; Ex. 20:10; Deut. 4:35,39] Who communicated or spoke to the ancient prophets of old and not His son Yahshua. Father Yahweh only spoke to His son Yahshua in this last time period as Hebrews 1:1-2 makes perfectly clear. The prophets of old were the spokesmen of Father Yahweh word before Yahshua came into existence in this last time period. It was then that His son Yahshua became the spokesman of his and our Father Yahweh's word.

*     “I  am Yahweh, that is My Name; My esteem [“glory”] I give to no other, …” (Isayah 2:8, 44:11). Here, Yahweh's esteem[“glory”] is indicated by His Name apparently. He gives neither His Name (in whole) or His esteem [“glory”] to another. His son's name was not Yahweh, but Yahshua, meaning “Yahweh's Redemption”  or “Yahweh is Redeemer.” Therefore, there is no other Yahweh. Yahweh's personal report.

*     Yahweh (the Mighty One of Ysryl and the prophets) was the first Almighty One[{“God, Deity”} Mighty One, El, Eloah, Elohim – Yahweh, Gen. 2:4; Ex. 20:10; Deut. 4:35,39] to exist. He was also the last to come into existence (Isayah 44:6, 48:12). None has come into existence after Him. All others are fake (Isayah 46:9). Yahweh's personal report.

Conclusion

My friends are mutilating the languages (Hebrew, Greek and English) by saying o-n-e really means TWO, or in some cases, more than TWO. Question: If o-n-e really means t-w-o, what does TWO mean?

Brethren, there are more than 100 Scriptures that reveal that Yahweh is the Creator. Many Scriptures reveal there is only O-N-E Yahweh and O-N-E true Almighty One [{“God, Deity”} Mighty One, El, Eloah, Elohim – Yahweh, Gen. 2:4; Ex.20:10; Deut. 4:35,39]. The whole of Scripture is based on this one over-riding premise. The nations (Heb. goyim – gentiles, heathens, strangers, outsiders, etc.) honor many almighty ones “[Heb. – el, eloah, elohim,or English – god, gods or deities]; but as for me and my house,we will honor only ONE Almighty One [{“God, Deity”} Mighty One, El, Eloah, Elohim – Yahweh,Gen. 2:4; Ex. 20:10; Deut. 4:35,39]: Yahweh. This one Yahweh is not a Twinity[Duality] or a Trinity [“Triune God”]. HE is ONE; the only Yahweh Who exists, as the Scriptures indicate:

“You believe there is one Yahweh; you do well: the devils also believe, and tremble” (Yaaqob [James} 2:19).

The view that echad makes two Yahwehs out of ONE can be laid to rest for all time, as this view does not stand the test.

SOURCE

terraricca
    Participant

F

You come against what it is that I believe and teach in accordance with what is taught in Scripture

this is a oxymoron ;first you say I BELIEVE AND TEACH -THEN YOU SAY ACCORDING TO WHAT IS TAUGHT IN SCRIPTURES ,

SO YOU ARE THE FILTER OF ALL SCRIPTURES YOU ARE TOUCHING.

to me a read scriptures and believe what is written that simple ,

Frank4YAHWEH
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Mar. 27 2012,12:54)
    F

You come against what it is that I believe and teach in accordance with what is taught in Scripture

this is a oxymoron  ;first you say I BELIEVE AND TEACH  -THEN YOU SAY ACCORDING TO WHAT IS TAUGHT IN SCRIPTURES ,

Pierre,

Yes, What I believe and teach is what I believe is taught in Scripture. I believe what it is that you believe is not what is taught in Scripture? For example, you believe that Yahshua pre-existed his birth as an actual being with Father Yahweh in the beginning when He created the heavens and the earth and ALL THINGS IN THEM. You also believe Yahshua created. Nowhere in Scripture does it ever teach such foolishness as this. It was either FATHER Yahweh Who created the heavens and the earth and ALL THINGS IN THEM or it either has to be that Yahshua created the heavens and the earth and ALL THING IN THEM

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Frank4YAHWEH @ Mar. 27 2012,21:08)

F

this is a oxymoron  ;first you say I BELIEVE AND TEACH  -THEN YOU SAY ACCORDING TO WHAT IS TAUGHT IN SCRIPTURES ,

Pierre,

Yes, What I believe and teach is what I believe is taught in Scripture. I believe what it is that you believe is not what is taught in Scripture? For example, you believe that Yahshua pre-existed his birth as an actual being with Father Yahweh in the beginning when He created the heavens and the earth and ALL THINGS IN THEM. You also believe Yahshua created. Nowhere in Scripture does it ever teach such foolishness as this. It was either FATHER Yahweh Who created the heavens and the earth and ALL THINGS IN THEM or it either has to be that Yahshua created the heavens and the earth and ALL THING IN THEM

F

yes I do believe what scriptures says about Christ ,the WORD of God ,

and yes I believe that all things were created by God almighty and not Christ the son but through him,difference

Frank4YAHWEH
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Mar. 27 2012,14:25)

F

Pierre,

F

and yes I believe that all things were created by God almighty and not Christ the son but through him,difference

Pierre,

So, you believe as I do that Yahshua did not create ANYTHING, right?

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Frank4YAHWEH @ Mar. 28 2012,14:44)

Quote (terraricca @ Mar. 27 2012,14:25)

F

Pierre,

F

Pierre,

So, you believe as I do that Yahshua did not create ANYTHING, right?

F

yes, scriptures says that it is through him that all thing were created

we can speculate what that mean of cause.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi T,
    Ps 104.30
    No need for speculation.

It is all about the Spirit.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Mar. 28 2012,15:30)
    Hi T,
    Ps 104.30
    No need for speculation.

It is all about the Spirit.

N

Ps 104:29 When you hide your face,
    they are terrified;
    when you take away their breath,
    they die and return to the dust.
    Ps 104:30 When you send your Spirit,
    they are created,
    and you renew the face of the earth.

still do not get it do you ???

Ed J
    Participant

F

Hi Pierre,

You mean you believe what has been filtered to you through biased translates. :D

God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Mar. 28 2012,15:50)

F

Hi Pierre,

You mean you believe what has been filtered to you through biased translates. :D

God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

edj

that s where the spirit comes in that is given to those who seek God with a pure heart,

Viewing 20 posts - 14,341 through 14,360 (of 19,165 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account