Preexistence

• This topic has 19,164 replies, 120 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by Nick.
Viewing 20 posts - 14,321 through 14,340 (of 19,165 total)
  • Author
    mikeboll64
    Blocked

Ed,

That is a popular misunderstanding of the clearly written words. I've started a thread called “Was Jesus Created?”, and I hope to see you there.

We've all been over Rev 3:14 and Col 1:15 time and time again, but I hope to add some new insight from other scriptures in that new thread.

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (Frank4YAHWEH @ Mar. 25 2012,15:28)
    David,

I certainly would not believe it, since none of the Scripture references that Mike posted never makes mention that Yahshua was anointed with the set apart [“holy”] spirit and power [authority]. In fact, I would never believe or agree with anything that Mike or t8 posted on this forum.

Of course not, Frank.  We post scriptures – many of which you apparently disagree with.

But David, I just finished up Mark on my 4th time through the entire scriptures, and found these:

Mark 14:8
    She did what she could. She anointed my body beforehand for burial.

Mark 16:1
    When the Sabbath was over, Mary Magdalene, Mary the mother of James, and Salome bought aromatic spices so that they might go and anoint him.

Didn't these silly women know what you guys apparently know?  Didn't they know that an anointed one of God cannot be “re-anointed”?  :)

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Mar. 26 2012,11:01)
    Ed,

That is a popular misunderstanding of the clearly written words.  I've started a thread called “Was Jesus Created?”, and I hope to see you there.

We've all been over Rev 3:14 and Col 1:15 time and time again, but I hope to add some new insight from other scriptures in that new thread.

OK Mike,

Thank you for the invite!
    But you didn't supply a link?    …OK, I found it.

Forum » BELIEVERS PLACE » Scripture & Biblical Teaching

God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

Frank4YAHWEH
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Mar. 26 2012,09:22)

Quote (Frank4YAHWEH @ Mar. 26 2012,14:38)

Quote (terraricca @ Mar. 26 2012,06:18)

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Mar. 26 2012,12:46)
    Hi T,
    Yes
    The anointing became Jesus Christ.
    Sonship to God is by sharing the anointing from above

N

Christ is either the son of God as God's first creation in heaven ,

or he is the son of God as a man born on earth that became the son of God at around his 30 th birth day wen he was baptized by John,

so what is it Nick ???? number one or two ???? it can not be both

Pierre,

Nowhere in Scripture does it ever teach or say that Yahshua was Yahweh's “first creation in heaven”.

Quote (terraricca @ Mar. 25 2012,04:19)
    N

Was Jesus not a man because God was his father?

how you can even say this ,is be on my understanding ,THIS WOULD MEAN WHAT ??? new creation ??? new dirt ,what ???

was God is father ??? wen was Jesus created ??? wen is the beginning begins ?????wen does firstborn over all creation begins???

how can he be the one were through all things are created be born trough a women millions of years later ????

Col 1:15 He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation.
    Col 1:16 For by him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things were created by him and for him.
    Col 1:17 He is before all things, and in him all things hold together.
    Col 1:18 And he is the head of the body, the church; he is the beginning and the firstborn from among the dead, so that in everything he might have the supremacy.
    Col 1:19 For God was pleased to have all his fullness dwell in him,

Nick,it appears that you do not accept scriptures the way it is written ??? or do you ???

Pierre,

The answer to you question is right there in front of your eyes in what you have posted and you still can not see!

THIS WOULD MEAN WHAT ??? new creation ???

Father Yahweh is still in the creation process:

“Behold, I will create NEW heavens and a NEW earth. The FORMER THINGS will not be remembered, nor will they come to mind” (Isayah 65:16).

wen does firstborn over all creation begins???

It is AFTER Yahshua's DEATH as is revealed in the following verse that you posted:

he is the beginning and the firstborn FROM AMONG THE DEAD,

Note that in the above verse that you posted “the beginning and the firstborn” is in reference to the NEW CREATION and not in reference to Father Yahweh creating the heavens and the earth and ALL THINGS IN THEM in the BEGINNING (GENESIS). The word 'Genesis' means 'Beginning' and is in reference to Father Yahweh's beginning the creation of the heavens and the earth and ALL THINGS IN THEM, and not to the NEW creation in later times. Father Yahweh is to later BEGIN a NEW CREATION in which His son Yahshua is the beginning of. See Isayah 65:16 above. It is quite clear that this verse when it says “the beginning and the firstborn” can not be in reference to the creation IN THE BEGINNING (GENESIS), since Yahshua most certainly was not “FROM AMONG THE DEAD in Genesis.

As I have tried to explain MANY times before in this forum (which fell on deaf ears and blind eyes that do not perceive or understand {SEE & HEAR}), Yahshua did NOT create ANYTHING, nor did he EVER proclaim that he did. It was his and our Father Yahweh Who created the heavens and the earth and ALL THINGS IN THEM. It was Yahweh “ALONE”, “BY HIMSELF” with “NO ONE BESIDE HIM”, Who created the heavens and the earth and ALL THINGS IN THEM. This truth as recorded in the so-called “Old Testament” and is revealed in SOME 107 SCRIPTURE VERSES AND PASSAGES that clearly show us that Father Yahweh did not create “THROUGH” His son Yahshua as if he were a pre-existent being BESIDE HIM in the VERY BEGINNING (GENESIS) of His creating.

Did Yahshua Create Or Pre-exist His Bi
    rth?

F

if you right ,what was Christ old creation ????

we as sinfull men know that we need to be renewed and become a new creation in the image of Christ but why would Christ the ONLY SON of God be renewed ???

Pierre,

What you have just asked does not make the least bit of sense to me! ???

Frank4YAHWEH
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Mar. 26 2012,11:09)

David,

I certainly would not believe it, since none of the Scripture references that Mike posted never makes mention that Yahshua was anointed with the set apart [“holy”] spirit and power [authority]. In fact, I would never believe or agree with anything that Mike or t8 posted on this forum.

Of course not, Frank.  We post scriptures – many of which you apparently disagree with.

But David, I just finished up Mark on my 4th time through the entire scriptures, and found these:

When the Sabbath was over, Mary Magdalene, Mary the mother of James, and Salome bought aromatic spices so that they might go and anoint him.

Didn't these silly women know what you guys apparently know?  Didn't they know that an anointed one of God cannot be “re-anointed”?  :)

Mike,

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Mar. 26 2012,07:46)

Quote (Frank4YAHWEH @ Mar. 25 2012,14:38)
    The answer to you question is right there in front of your eyes in what you have posted and you still can not see!

“Behold, I will create NEW heavens and a NEW earth. The FORMER THINGS will not be remembered, nor will they come to mind” (Isayah 65:16).

Frank,

Do you believe like Kerwin that “firstborn of every creature” really means “firstborn of the NEW creation”?

He has made this claim many times, but I can't seem to find the word “new” anywhere in Paul's writing of that scripture.

Mike,

So, you actually believe that Yahshua was BORN, BEGOTTEN, or given BIRTH to before the world began. If so, maybe you could explain to me how it was that he was BORN, BEGOTTEN or given BIRTH to before the world began from a Scriptural perspective? :D

Did Yahshua Create Or Pre-exist His Birth?

“Jesus IS God!”?

NickHassan
    Participant

David,

Hi MB,
    Anointing for burial is another custom[mk 14.8] as was anointing the heads of visitors[Lk7.46].

Why would you confuse it with anointing by the Spirit?

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Frank4YAHWEH @ Mar. 26 2012,18:14)

Hi T,
    Yes

N

or he is the son of God as a man born on earth that became the son of God at around his 30 th birth day wen he was baptized by John,

Pierre,

Nowhere in Scripture does it ever teach or say that Yahshua was Yahweh's “first creation in heaven”.

N

how you can even say this ,is be on my understanding ,THIS WOULD MEAN WHAT ??? new creation ??? new dirt ,what ???

was God is father ??? wen was Jesus created ??? wen is the beginning begins ?????wen does firstborn over all creation begins???

how can he be the one were through all things are created be born trough a women millions of years later ????

Col 1:16 For by him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things were created by him and for him.
    Col 1:18 And he is the head of the body, the church; he is the beginning and the firstborn from among the dead, so that in everything he might have the supremacy.

Nick,it appears that you do not accept scriptures the way it is written ??? or do you ???

Pierre,

It is AFTER Yahshua's DEATH as is revealed in the following verse that you posted:

Note that in the above verse that you posted “the beginning and the firstborn” is in reference to the NEW CREATION and not in reference to Father Yahweh creating the heavens and the earth and ALL THINGS IN THEM in the BEGINNING (GENESIS). The word 'Genesis' means 'Beginning' and is in reference to Father Yahweh's beginning the creation of the heavens and the earth and ALL THINGS IN THEM, and not to the NEW creation in later times. Father Yahweh is to later BEGIN a NEW CREATION in which His son Yahshua is the beginning of. See Isayah 65:16 above. It is quite clear that this verse when it says “the beginning and the firstborn” can not be in reference to the creation IN THE BEGINNING (GENESIS), since Yahshua most certainly was not “FROM AMONG THE DEAD in Genesis.

As I have tried to explain MANY times before in this forum (which fell on deaf ears and blind eyes that do not perceive or understand {SEE & HEAR}), Yahshua did NOT create ANYTHING, nor did he EVER proclaim that he did. It was his and our Father Yahweh Who created the heavens and the earth and ALL THINGS IN THEM. It was Yahweh “ALONE”, “BY HIMSELF” with “NO ONE BESIDE HIM”, Who created the heavens and the earth and ALL THINGS IN THEM. This truth as recorded in the so-called “Old Testament” and is revealed in SOME 107 SCRIPTURE VERSES AND PASSAGES that clearly show us that Father Yahweh did not create “THROUGH” H
    is son Yahshua as if he were a pre-existent being BESIDE HIM in the VERY BEGINNING (GENESIS) of His creating.

F

we as sinfull men know that we need to be renewed and become a new creation in the image of Christ but why would Christ the ONLY SON of God be renewed ???

Pierre,

What you have just asked does not make the least bit of sense to me!  ???

F
    don't worry about it it will come latter ,

Frank4YAHWEH
    Participant

David,

Mike,

Anyone can post Scripture verses to a forum, but not all can “rightly divide (orthotomeo)” the word of truth as you obviously have no ability whatsoever in doing. You instead “cut it up (katatomeo)” in the same manner in which Satan does.

Frank4YAHWEH
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Mar. 26 2012,11:47)

Hi T,
    Yes

N

Pierre,

N

Pierre,

As I have tried to explain MANY times before in this forum (which fell on deaf ears and blind eyes that do not perceive or understand {SEE & HEAR}), Yahshua did NOT create ANYTHING, nor did he EVER proclaim that he did. It was his and our Father Yahweh Who created the heavens and the earth and ALL THINGS IN THEM. It was Yahweh “ALONE”, “BY HIMSELF” with “NO ONE BESIDE HIM”, Who created the heavens and the earth and ALL THINGS IN THEM. This truth as recorded in the so-called “Old Testament” and is revealed in SOME 107 SCRIPTURE VERSES AND PASSAGES that clearly show us that Father Yahweh did not create “THROUGH” His son Yahshua as if he were a pre-existent being BESIDE HIM in the VERY BEGINNING (GENESIS) of His creating.

F

Pierre,

F

Pierre,

No it won't, since you obviously lack the ability to understand Father Yahweh's inspired prophetic word and explain in plain English what it is you are trying to say.

Frank4YAHWEH
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Mar. 26 2012,11:37)

David,

Hi MB,
    Anointing for burial is another custom[mk 14.8] as was anointing the heads of visitors[Lk7.46].

Nick,

Right on! Mike even believes he has the ability to confuse! :D

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Frank4YAHWEH @ Mar. 26 2012,18:56)

Hi T,
    Yes

N

Pierre,

N

Pierre,

F

Pierre,

F

Pierre,

No it won't, since you obviously lack the ability to understand Father Yahweh's inspired prophetic word and explain in plain English what it is you are trying to say.

F

ok.first read your comment ,and go through the question and answers ,because I answered you according to your own comment as an extension of it ,

:)

Frank4YAHWEH
    Participant

David,

Mike,

I just recently anointed a wound on my elbow with Neosporin! :D

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (Frank4YAHWEH @ Mar. 25 2012,18:20)
    Mike,

So, you actually believe that Yahshua was BORN, BEGOTTEN, or given BIRTH to before the world began. If so, maybe you could explain to me how it was that he was BORN, BEGOTTEN or given BIRTH to before the world began from a Scriptural perspective?

Frank,

I will be glad to…………….IF you are willing to PERSONALLY answer questions and address the scriptures I bring up.

It will be a large, time-consuming undertaking for me, and I won't bother just to be called a fool – as if that somehow answers the question I asked. Nor will I wade through the volumes of unscriptural crap you copy and paste to this site – as if those novels somehow address the point I made.

Are you willing to do it according to these conditions?

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (Frank4YAHWEH @ Mar. 25 2012,19:10)
    Mike,

I just recently anointed a wound on my elbow with Neosporin!

See Frank?

Now had you already BEEN an anointed one of God, you would be living proof that God's christs can be anointed even AFTER they are God's christs. :)

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Frank4YAHWEH @ Mar. 26 2012,19:10)

David,

Mike,

I just recently anointed a wound on my elbow with Neosporin!  :D

F

and you do it each time you hurting your self ??? good cream

Frank4YAHWEH
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Mar. 26 2012,12:10)

Mike,

So, you actually believe that Yahshua was BORN, BEGOTTEN, or given BIRTH to before the world began. If so, maybe you could explain to me how it was that he was BORN, BEGOTTEN or given BIRTH to before the world began from a Scriptural perspective?

Frank,

I will be glad to…………….IF you are willing to PERSONALLY answer questions and address the scriptures I bring up.

It will be a large, time-consuming undertaking for me, and I won't bother just to be called a fool – as if that somehow answers the question I asked.  Nor will I wade through the volumes of unscriptural crap you copy and paste to this site – as if those novels somehow address the point I made.

Mike,

What, on the condition that you continue to pervert Father Yahweh's word to you liking? By no means wahtsoever! :D

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Mar. 25 2012,18:37)

David,

Hi MB,

Nick,

Jesus was born the anointed one of God. He later had Spirit (poetically) poured out on him (was anointed with Spirit).

Later, he had perfume poured out on him (was anointed with perfume).

Later still, he was about to have spices poured out on him (anointed with spices).

And that doesn't count all the times he was anointed with oil just to keep his skin from cracking.

The point is that he was anointed many times AFTER he was already God's “anointed one”. The poetically worded “anointing of Holy Spirit” is just one of the many.

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (Frank4YAHWEH @ Mar. 25 2012,19:15)

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Mar. 26 2012,12:10)

Mike,

Frank,

It will be a large, time-consuming undertaking for me, and I won't bother just to be called a fool – as if that somehow answers the question I asked.  Nor will I wade through the volumes of unscriptural crap you copy and paste to this site – as if those novels somehow address the point I made.

Mike,

What, on the condition that you continue to pervert Father Yahweh's word to you liking? By no means wahtsoever!  :D

I didn't think you'd be up to testing your doctrine, piece by piece, against the actual scriptures, Frank.  :)

Frank4YAHWEH
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Mar. 26 2012,12:09)

Quote (Frank4YAHWEH @ Mar. 26 2012,18:56)

Hi T,
    Yes

N

Pierre,

N

Pierre,

As I have tried to explain MANY times before in this forum (which fell on deaf ears and blind eyes that do not perceive or understand {SEE & HEAR}), Yahshua did NOT create
    ANYTHING, nor did he EVER proclaim that he did. It was his and our Father Yahweh Who created the heavens and the earth and ALL THINGS IN THEM. It was Yahweh “ALONE”, “BY HIMSELF” with “NO ONE BESIDE HIM”, Who created the heavens and the earth and ALL THINGS IN THEM. This truth as recorded in the so-called “Old Testament” and is revealed in SOME 107 SCRIPTURE VERSES AND PASSAGES that clearly show us that Father Yahweh did not create “THROUGH” His son Yahshua as if he were a pre-existent being BESIDE HIM in the VERY BEGINNING (GENESIS) of His creating.

F

Pierre,

F

Pierre,

F

ok.first read your comment ,and go through the question and answers ,because I answered you according to your own comment as an extension of it ,

:)

Pierre,

No, you did not answer me according to my comment, since you have no ability whatsoever to do so! :D

Frank4YAHWEH
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Mar. 26 2012,12:11)

Quote (Frank4YAHWEH @ Mar. 25 2012,19:10)
    Mike,

I just recently anointed a wound on my elbow with Neosporin!

See Frank?

Now had you already BEEN an anointed one of God, you would be living proof that God's christs can be anointed even AFTER they are God's christs.  :)

Mike,

You are asking me to see when it is quite obvious that you can not? :D

Viewing 20 posts - 14,321 through 14,340 (of 19,165 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account