Preexistence

• This topic has 19,164 replies, 120 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by Nick.
Viewing 20 posts - 12,621 through 12,640 (of 19,165 total)
  • Author
    terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Frank4YAHWEH @ Jan. 25 2012,20:18)
    Pierre,

I am simply asking you what it is that you believe concerning these three simple questions. You may explain your answers to these three simple questions in any manner that you feel that is appropriate in accordance with what it is that you believe.

These three simple questions are as follows?:

Do you believe that Father Yahweh's word ceased to exist (died) at any time? Yes or no?

Do you believe that Father Yahweh's word is a separate being apart from Himself? Yes or no?

Do you believe that Father Yahweh's word was with Him in the beginning or do believe that His word was somewhere else and not with Him?

frank

are you trying to deceive me ?

Pierre

Frank4YAHWEH
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Jan. 25 2012,13:33)

Pierre,

I am simply asking you what it is that you believe concerning these three simple questions. You may explain your answers to these three simple questions in any manner that you feel that is appropriate in accordance with what it is that you believe.

Do you believe that Father Yahweh's word ceased to exist (died) at any time? Yes or no?

Do you believe that Father Yahweh's word is a separate being apart from Himself? Yes or no?

Do you believe that Father Yahweh's word was with Him in the beginning or do believe that His word was somewhere else and not with Him?

frank

Pierre

Pierre,

No, I am not trying to deceive you! Do you not know what it is that you believe? I am simply asking you what it is that you believe concerning these three simple questions. You may explain your answers to these three simple questions in any manner that you feel that is appropriate in accordance with what it is that you believe.

If you feel that you can not answer these three simple question in accordance with what Scripture teaches and explain your answers to these three simple questions in a manner that you feel that is appropriate in accordance with what it is that you believe, simply say that you can not.

Ed J
    Participant

Pierre,

frank

Pierre

Hi Pierre,

When does asking questions become an attempt to deceive?
    Are you going to answer Frank's questions or not?

God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Jan. 25 2012,22:28)

Pierre,

frank

Pierre

Hi Pierre,

God bless

edj

why you ask ,you know that the answer is the same than Mike and t8 ,and did I not have defended ? yes i did ,

but frank wants it the way feel it can be better used ,so you answer my questions how is that ?

Pierre

Frank4YAHWEH
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Jan. 25 2012,17:29)

Pierre,

Do you believe that Father Yahweh's word was with Him in the beginning or do you believe that His word was somewhere else and not with Him?

frank

Pierre

Hi Pierre,

God bless

EDIT IN CORRECTION

Ed J,

Why [do] you ask[?] You know that the answer is the same [as] Mike and t8['s] and did I not defend [their answers]? Yes I did.

But Frank wants it the way [he] feel it can be better used. So you answer my questions. How is that?

Pierre

Pierre,

Then how do you believe that Mike and t8 would answer these questions, since you feel that you need their “private interpretation” of Scripture?

I am not trying to deceive you! Surely you know what it is that you believe without Mike and t8's “private interpretation“, don't you? I am simply asking you what it is that you believe concerning these three simple questions. You may explain your answers to these three simple questions in any manner that you feel that is appropriate in accordance with what it is that you believe.

Do you believe that Father Yahweh's word was with Him in the beginning or do you believe that His word was somewhere else and not with Him?

If you feel that you can not answer these three simple questions in accordance with what Scripture teaches (or in accordance with Mike and t8's “private interpretation“) and explain your answers to these three simple questions in a manner that you feel that is appropriate in accordance with what it is that you believe (or in accordance with Mike and t8's “private interpretation“), simply say that you can not answer them.

Following are two more questions that I would be very interested in hearing YOUR answers to:

Do you believe that your word is with you? If not, who do you believe that your word is with or where it is?

Do you believe that your word is you? If not, who do you believe your word is or do you believe your word is someone else (such as Mike and t8's).

Trust in Yahweh with all YOUR heart and LEAN NOT ON YOUR OWN UNDERSTANDING; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your paths straight (Proverbs 3:5-6).

It seems that Pierre would rather trust in Mike and t8 with all his heart and to acknowledge them to make his path crooked instead of a path that is straight in Father Yahweh.

Did Yahshua Create Or Pr-exist His Birth?

“Jesus IS God!”?

The Name Yahweh

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Frank……….I have said to them many times God's Words are His words , just as our word are our words unless we as Jesus was, are quoting someone else's words. Non of them can give you a truthful answer to those questions brother. I am glad we can say, to us and Jesus there is ONLY “ONE TRUE” GOD.

peace and love to you and yours………………………………………………gene

Frank4YAHWEH
    Participant

Quote (Gene Balthrop @ Jan. 26 2012,02:13)
    Frank……….I have said to them many times God's Words are His words , just as our word are our words unless we as Jesus was, are quoting someone else's words. Non of them can give you a truthful answer to those questions brother. I am glad we can say,  to us and Jesus there is ONLY “ONE TRUE” GOD.

Gene,

Yes. Yahshua clearly proclaimed that the words that he spoke were not his own, but those of his and our Father Yahweh. Yahshua is the spokesman of his and our Father Yahweh's word in this last time period as Hebrews 1:1-2 makes perfectly clear.

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Frank,

You mean “YA-shu-wa”; right? (Fifth post in Link)

B'shem
    YHVH

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Frank4YAHWEH @ Jan. 26 2012,08:01)

Pierre,

frank

Pierre

Hi Pierre,

God bless

EDIT IN CORRECTION

Ed J,

Why [do] you ask[?] You know that the answer is the same [as] Mike and t8['s] and did I not defend [their answers]? Yes I did.

But Frank wants it the way [he] feel it can be better used. So you answer my questions. How is that?

Pierre

Pierre,

Then how do you believe that Mike and t8 would answer these questions, since you feel that you need their “private interpretation” of Scripture?

I am not trying to deceive you! Surely you know what it is that you believe without Mike and t8's “private interpretation“, don't you? I am simply asking you what it is that you believe concerning these three simple questions. You may explain your answers to these three simple questions in any manner that you feel that is appropriate in accordance with what it is that you believe.

If you feel that you can not answer these three simple questions in accordance with what Scripture teaches (or in accordance with Mike and t8's “private interpretation“) and explain your answers to these three simple questions in a manner that you feel that is appropriate in accordance with what it is that you believe (or in accordance with Mike and t8's “private interpretation“), simply say that you can not answer them.

Following are two more questions that I would be very interested in hearing YOUR answers to:

Do you believe that your word is with you? If not, who do you believe that your word is with or where it is?

Do you believe that your word is you? If not, who do you believe your word is or do you believe your word is someone else (such as Mike and t8's).

Trust in Yahweh with all YOUR heart and LEAN NOT ON YOUR OWN UNDERSTANDING; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your paths straight (Proverbs 3:5-6).

It seems that Pierre would rather trust in Mike and t8 with all his heart and to acknowledge them to make his path crooked instead of a path that is straight in Father Yahweh.

“Jesus IS God!”?

The Name Yahweh

frank

If you can understand what I told you ,I have answered you already,

but you want the answer to fit your way of thinking,this is not given by me ,understanding come from God ,after all it is his written words ,

Edj, is so far from truth that you are a good team in the dark,

I have ask about John 1;14 and you never answered me WHY ?

is this conversation unilateral ??? or bilateral ?

Pierre

Frank4YAHWEH
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Jan. 26 2012,03:04)

Quote (Frank4YAHWEH @ Jan. 26 2012,08:01)

Pierre,

frank

Pierre

Hi Pierre,

God bless

EDIT IN CORRECTION

Ed J,

Pierre

Pierre,

“Jesus IS God!”?

The Name Yahweh

frank

but you want the answer to fit your way of thinking,this is not given by me ,understanding come from God ,after all it is his written words ,

Pierre

Pierre,

You have yet to answer the questions my following post. You are obviously a liar!

If you feel that you can not answer these three simple questions in accordance with what Scripture teaches (or in accordance with Mike and t8's “private interpretation“) and explain your answers to these three simple questions in a manner that you feel that is appropriate in accordance with what it is that you believe (or in accordance with Mike and t8&
    #39;s “private interpretation“), simply say that you can not answer them.

“Jesus IS God!”?

The Name Yahweh

Frank4YAHWEH
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Jan. 26 2012,02:38)
    Hi Frank,

B'shem
    YHVH

Ed J,

That is what I said! I guess you could not HEAR me! :D

The Name Yahweh

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Quote (Frank4YAHWEH @ Jan. 26 2012,02:32)

Quote (Gene Balthrop @ Jan. 26 2012,02:13)
    Frank……….I have said to them many times God's Words are His words , just as our word are our words unless we as Jesus was, are quoting someone else's words. Non of them can give you a truthful answer to those questions brother. I am glad we can say,  to us and Jesus there is ONLY “ONE TRUE” GOD.

Gene,

Yes. Yahshua clearly proclaimed that the words that he spoke were not his own, but those of his and our Father Yahweh. Yahshua is the spokesman of his and our Father Yahweh's word in this last time period as Hebrews 1:1-2 makes perfectly clear.

Frank………….Amen brother.

peace and love to you and yours……………………………….gene

terraricca
    Participant

frank

could you show me the scriptures that are related to to your questions ?

Pierre

Frank4YAHWEH
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Jan. 26 2012,05:02)
    frank

could you show me the scriptures that are related to to your questions ?

Pierre

Pierre,

You do believe that Yahshua IS the ACTUAL word of our Heavenly Father and Creator that pre-existed with Him in the beginning in relation to what is said in the first part of Yahchanan's [John's] writings, right?

How long are you going to dance around my questions before you actually give an answer to them?

Do you believe that Father Yahweh's word was with Him in the beginning or do you believe that His word was somewhere else and not with Him?[/quote]

frank

Pierre[/quote]

Hi Pierre,

God bless
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org[/quote]

EDIT IN CORRECTION

Ed J,

Pierre[/quote]
    Pierre,

“Jesus IS God!”?

The Name Yahweh[/quote]
    frank

Pierre[/quote]
    Pierre,

You have yet to answer the questions my following post. You are obviously a liar!

Do you believe that your word is with you? If not, who do you believe t
    hat your word is with or where it is?

“Jesus IS God!”?

The Name Yahweh

terraricca
    Participant

frank

well were are the scriptures ?????:D :D NO scriptures ???

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Frank4YAHWEH @ Jan. 26 2012,04:33)

Hi Frank,

B'shem
    YHVH

Ed J,

That is what I said! I guess you could not HEAR me!  :D

The Name Yahweh

Hi Frank,

Why do you put a 'W' in one name but leave it out
    in another? Is this not inconstancy on your part?

B'shem
    YHVH

Frank4YAHWEH
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Jan. 26 2012,05:43)

Quote (Frank4YAHWEH @ Jan. 26 2012,04:33)

Hi Frank,

B'shem
    YHVH

Ed J,

That is what I said! I guess you could not HEAR me!  :D

The Name Yahweh

Hi Frank,

Why do you put a 'W' in one name but leave it out
    in another? Is this not inconstancy on your part?

B'shem
    YHVH

Ed J,

You are in the WRONG THREAD for this topic!

Frank4YAHWEH
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Jan. 26 2012,05:39)
    frank

well were are the scriptures ?????:D :D NO scriptures ???

Pierre,

My point exactly! There are no verses or passages of Scripture that support your foolish beliefs!

Frank4YAHWEH
    Participant

Pierre,

Where are the Scriptures? Note the following words in bold:

You do believe that Yahshua IS the ACTUAL word of our Heavenly Father and Creator that pre-existed with Him in the beginning in relation to what is said in the first part of Yahchanan's [John's] writings, right?

How long are you going to dance around my questions before you actually give an answer to them?

“Jesus IS God!”?

The Name Yahweh

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Frank4YAHWEH @ Jan. 26 2012,13:19)
    Pierre,

Where are the Scriptures? Note the following words in bold:

“Jesus IS God!”?

The Name Yahweh

frank

so the reason of your questions are related to .John 1-1 AND 14

and also Revelation 19;

BECAUSE YOU BELIEVE THAT “THE WORD “IS GODS SPOKESPERSON, RIGHT ???

Pierre

Viewing 20 posts - 12,621 through 12,640 (of 19,165 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account