Preexistence

• This topic has 19,164 replies, 120 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by Nick.
Viewing 20 posts - 12,581 through 12,600 (of 19,165 total)
  • Author
    terraricca
    Participant

frank

there is no truth in you.

Pierre,

Following is an exact copy and paste of what you posted:

“frank

I think you ask me if Jesus the son of God really died on the cross ?? right?

Pierre”

No, you did not ask me this, but you did ask me this in your post that followed your asking me this.

So, you are the one who is lost in what it is that you post on this forum thread.

:D :D :laugh: :laugh: :p

Frank4YAHWEH
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Jan. 23 2012,12:15)
    frank

who did really die on the cross ?Jesus ,the man or the son of God ? or the Word of God the first of creation ;?we know they are all the same person

but first THE WORD OF GOD ,AND THE SON ;IN HEAVEN  ,then later on earth Jesus Christ the messiah and still the son of God and as per John still the WORD OF GOD;

SO WHAT IS IT THAT HAPPEN so that this is true

we have to pay attention to scriptures ; EPH 4:9 (Now this expression, “He ascended,” what does it mean except that He also had descended into the lower parts of the earth?
    HEB 2:7 “YOU HAVE MADE HIM(Christ) FOR A LITTLE WHILE LOWER THAN THE ANGELS;
    YOU HAVE CROWNED HIM WITH GLORY AND HONOR,
    AND HAVE APPOINTED HIM OVER THE WORKS OF YOUR HANDS;
    HEB 2:9 But we do see Him who was made for a little while lower than the angels, namely, Jesus,because of the suffering of death crowned with glory and honor, so that by the grace of God He might taste death for everyone.

WHY WAS HE (CHRIST ) MADE LOWER “because of the suffering of death crowned with glory and honor YES SO THAT HE COULD DIE FOR OUR SINS AND SO SAVE US ,AND AFTER IT IS DONE CHRIST WILL AND DID RECEIVE A CROWN AND HONOR,

JUST READ THE SCRIPTURES AS THEY ARE ,THAT SIMPLE

Pierre

Pierre,

Do you believe that Father Yahweh's word died on a cross? I do not believe such foolishness, but it seems that you do. I believe that Father Yahweh's word can not die and never ceases to exist.

Frank4YAHWEH
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Jan. 25 2012,07:22)
    frank

there is no truth in you.

Pierre,

Following is an exact copy and paste of what you posted:

“frank

I think you ask me if Jesus the son of God really died on the cross ?? right?

Pierre”

No, you did not ask me this, but you did ask me this in your post that followed your asking me this.

So, you are the one who is lost in what it is that you post on this forum thread.

:D :D :laugh: :laugh: :p

Pierre,

Sure there is truth in me, since I did say that I stand corrected, right? Was I not being truthful in saying that it was my mistake?

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Frank4YAHWEH @ Jan. 25 2012,14:24)

frank

who did really die on the cross ?Jesus ,the man or the son of God ? or the Word of God the first of creation ;?we know they are all the same person

but first THE WORD OF GOD ,AND THE SON ;IN HEAVEN  ,then later on earth Jesus Christ the messiah and still the son of God and as per John still the WORD OF GOD;

we have to pay attention to scriptures ; EPH 4:9 (Now this expression, “He ascended,” what does it mean except that He also had descended into the lower parts of the earth?
    HEB 2:9 But we do see Him who was made for a little while lower than the angels, namely, Jesus,because of the suffering of death crowned with glory and honor, so that by the grace of God He might taste death for everyone.

WHY WAS HE (CHRIST ) MADE LOWER “because of the suffering of death crowned with glory and honor YES SO THAT HE COULD DIE FOR OUR SINS AND SO SAVE US ,AND AFTER IT IS DONE CHRIST WILL AND DID RECEIVE A CROWN AND HONOR,

Pierre

Pierre,

Do you believe that Father Yahweh's word died on a cross? I do not believe such foolishness, but it seems that you do. I believe that Father Yahweh's word can not die and never ceases to exist.

frank

the answer is in the scriptures I have quoted you

Pierre

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

frank

Pierre

Pierre…………This is a complete corruption of scripture as you have posted it.  

Heb 2:6-9…….> But one in a certain place testified, What is “MAN”, that you are mindful of him or the son of Man, that you visit him?  7……You made him (MAN) a “little” lower than the angels; you crowned him (MAN) with glory and honor, and did set him (MAN) over the works of thy hands. 8…> You have put “ALL THINGS” in subjection under his (MANS) feet. For in that he put all in subjection under  him (MAN)m he left nothing that is not under him (MAN). But “NOW” we see not “YET” all things put under him (MAN) 29….> But we see Jesus who (LIKE US) was made a little lower than the angels, (LIKE US) for the suffering of death (LIKE US) crowned with glory and honor; that by the “GRACE” of God should taste death for every man. 10…> For it became Him (GOD) for whom are all things, and by whom are (ALL) things, in bringing “MANY” sons unto glory, to make the captain of their salvation perfect through suffering.

This whole thing is about (ALL)of  Mankind not “Just” about Jesus as you wrongly apply it. God has placed Mankind over all the works of his hands Just as Genesis said. He has also crowned Mankind with glory and honor , Not Just Jesus , Jesus is the “FIRST” of MANY BROTHERS and SISTERS to be raised in HONOR and GLORY> according to scripture.

This is ALL DONE BY GOD the FATHER. That whole thing is about what MAN have been “GIVEN BY GOD” Jesus is Just the First to recieve that Glory and Honor.

peace and love………………………………………gene

Frank4YAHWEH
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Jan. 25 2012,09:46)

frank

Pierre

Pierre,

frank

Pierre

Pierre,

Do you believe that Father Yahweh's word ceased to exist (died) at any time? Yes or No? I am not speaking of your belief that YOUR “Jesus” is “The Word of God”. I am speaking of Father Yahweh's ACTUAL word ceasing to exist at any time.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Gene Balthrop @ Jan. 25 2012,17:41)

frank

Pierre

Pierre…………This is a complete corruption of scripture as you have posted it.  

Heb 2:6-9…….> But one in a certain place testified, What is “MAN”, that you are mindful of him or the son of Man, that you visit him?  7……You made him (MAN) a “little” lower than the angels; you crowned him (MAN) with glory and honor, and did set him (MAN) over the works of thy hands. 8…> You have put “ALL THINGS” in subjection under his (MANS) feet. For in that he put all in subjection under  him (MAN)m he left nothing that is not under him (MAN). But “NOW” we see not “YET” all things put under him (MAN) 29….> But we see Jesus who (LIKE US) was made a little lower than the angels, (LIKE US) for the suffering of death (LIKE US) crowned with glory and honor; that by the “GRACE” of God should taste death for every man. 10…> For it became Him (GOD) for whom are all things, and by whom are (ALL) things, in bringing “MANY” sons unto glory, to make the captain of their salvation perfect through suffering.

This whole thing is about (ALL)of  Mankind not “Just” about Jesus as you wrongly apply it. God has placed Mankind over all the works of his hands Just as Genesis said. He has also crowned Mankind with glory and honor , Not Just Jesus , Jesus is the “FIRST” of MANY BROTHERS and SISTERS to be raised in HONOR and GLORY> according to scripture.

This is ALL DONE BY GOD the FATHER. That whole thing is about what MAN have been “GIVEN BY GOD” Jesus is Just the First to recieve that Glory and Honor.

peace and love………………………………………gene

gene

you need to read all of Paul scriptures ,because Paul does not talk about men but about ONE SINGLE MAN AND THAT IS CHRIST,
    PAUL AS NO INTEREST IN THE WORLD OF MEN BESIDE HELPING SOME TO ESCAPE OF IT INTO CHRIST KINGDOM,

you can believe what you want but me it as to be the truth of the word of God,

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Frank4YAHWEH @ Jan. 25 2012,17:44)

frank

Pierre

Pierre,

frank

Pierre

Pierre,

Do you believe that Father Yahweh's word ceased to exist (died) at any time? Yes or No? I am not speaking of your belief that YOUR “Jesus” is “The Word of God”. I am speaking of Father Yahweh's ACTUAL word ceasing to exist at any time.

frank

think ,let see, you ask the question to Christ ,;and now assume that Christ give you the answers i give you ;and then you give your answer that you give me ;how long do you think you would stand in front of Jesus ??? one minute, you know why ?? because you are not interested in Gods true understanding ,because your questioning process is not intended to learn but to teach what you know ,and so you can not learn anything,

Pierre

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Terricca……………..I simply quoted the Scriptures exactly as it is written and what it exactly means . Saying you believe it differently does not mean a thing , Show where i produced it wrong , and don't give me this I need to read all of Paul's scriptures stuff , I have read them all many, many, times and they agree with exactly what i posted there. It is you who are changing scriptures to fit you beliefs, Because the scriptures you quoted there in Hebrews you quoted in error. IMO

peace and love………………………………………………….gene

Frank4YAHWEH
    Participant

Pierre,

Following is the answer to my question to you that I have found in Scripture:

For, “All men are like grass, and all their esteem is like the flowers of the field; the grass withers and the flowers fall, but the word of Yahweh stands forever.” And this is the word that was preached to you (1 Kepha [Peter] 1:24-25).

A voice says, “Cry out.” And I said, “What shall I cry?” “All men are like grass, and all their esteem is like the flowers of the field. The grass withers and the flowers fall, because the breath of Yahweh blows on them. Surely the people are grass. The grass withers and the flowers fall, but the word of our Almighty One stands forever (Isayah 40:6-88).

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Gene Balthrop @ Jan. 25 2012,18:03)
    Terricca……………..I simply quoted the Scriptures exactly as it is written and what it exactly means . Saying you believe it differently does not mean a thing , Show where i produced it wrong , and don't give me this I need to read all of Paul's scriptures stuff , I have read them all many, many,  times and they agree with exactly what i posted there. It is you who are changing scriptures to fit you beliefs, Because the scriptures you quoted there in Hebrews you quoted in error. IMO

gene

Heb 2:1 We must pay more careful attention, therefore, to what we have heard, so that we do not drift away.
    Heb 2:2 For if the message spoken by angels was binding, and every violation and disobedience received its just punishment,
    Heb 2:3 how shall we escape if we ignore such a great salvation? This salvation, which was first announced by the Lord, was confirmed to us by those who heard him.

GENE ;PAUL IS TALKING ABOUT CHRIST ;GOT IT ?

ALL AWAY TROUGH THE CHAPTER 2 AND MORE

YOU DO NOT QUOTE IT AS IS YOU INTRODUCE THE WORD “MAN” INSTEAD OF 'CHRIST ” WHAT IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN,

THE REASON WHY YOU DID THIS SHOWS ,YOU DO NOT LIKE TRUTH,

Pierre

Frank4YAHWEH
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Jan. 25 2012,10:58)

Quote (Frank4YAHWEH @ Jan. 25 2012,17:44)

frank

Pierre

Pierre,

frank

Pierre

Pierre,

frank

think ,let see, you ask the question to Christ ,;and now assume that Christ give you the answers i give you ;and then you give your answer that you give me ;how long do you think you would stand in front of Jesus ??? one minute, you know why ?? because you are not interested in Gods true understanding ,because your questioning process is not intended to learn but to teach what you know ,and so you can not learn anything,

Pierre

Pierre,

Again, I ask you a simple question that I would like for you to answer with a simple “Yes” or “No”:

Do you believe that Father Yahweh's word ceased to exist (died) at any time?

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Frank4YAHWEH @ Jan. 25 2012,18:06)
    Pierre,

For, “All men are like grass, and all their esteem is like the flowers of the field; the grass withers and the flowers fall, but the word of Yahweh stands forever.” And this is the word that was preached to you (1 Kepha [Peter] 1:24-25).

A voice says, “Cry out.” And I said, “What shall I cry?” “All men are like grass, and all their esteem is like the flowers of the field. The grass withers and the flowers fall, because the breath of Yahweh blows on them. Surely the people are grass. The grass withers and the flowers fall, but the word of our Almighty One stands forever (Isayah 40:6-88).

frank

now you are blowing your real trumpet .load and clear ,all can see your nakedness ,no true liner,no truth in you garment,but you have no shame ,because this is the way you really are ,

Pierre

Frank4YAHWEH
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Jan. 25 2012,11:13)

Pierre,

frank

now you are blowing your real trumpet .load and clear ,all can see your nakedness ,no true liner,no truth in you garment,but you have no shame ,because this is the way you really are ,

Pierre

Pierre,

It seems that you can not simply answer “Yes” or “No” to a simple question that I have posed to you, but instead side-step the question with nothing but foolishness. I would like for you to answer my question with a simple “Yes” or “No”. Can you simply do this for me? If not, simply say that you do not know the answer to my question.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Jan. 25 2012,11:09)

Quote (Gene Balthrop @ Jan. 25 2012,18:03)
    Terricca……………..I simply quoted the Scriptures exactly as it is written and what it exactly means . Saying you believe it differently does not mean a thing , Show where i produced it wrong , and don't give me this I need to read all of Paul's scriptures stuff , I have read them all many, many,  times and they agree with exactly what i posted there. It is you who are changing scriptures to fit you beliefs, Because the scriptures you quoted there in Hebrews you quoted in error. IMO

gene

Heb 2:1 We must pay more careful attention, therefore, to what we have heard, so that we do not drift away.
    Heb 2:2 For if the message spoken by angels was binding, and every violation and disobedience received its just punishment,
    Heb 2:3 how shall we escape if we ignore such a great salvation? This salvation, which was first announced by the Lord, was confirmed to us by those who heard him.

GENE ;PAUL IS TALKING ABOUT CHRIST ;GOT IT ?

ALL AWAY TROUGH THE CHAPTER 2 AND MORE

YOU DO NOT QUOTE IT AS IS YOU INTRODUCE THE WORD “MAN” INSTEAD OF 'CHRIST ” WHAT IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN,

THE REASON WHY YOU DID THIS SHOWS ,YOU DO NOT LIKE TRUTH,

Pierre

Peirre………..  Your lack of understanding English wording is a definite problem here, Heb was talking about {MAN} Just as it starts saying “WHAT IS MAN” the whole thing is about MANKIND in a general sense all the way through. The first part is a quotation from Psa 8:4 , that's what it mean by a certain one  a certain place said.  

peace and love……………………………………..gene

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Frank4YAHWEH @ Jan. 25 2012,18:21)

Pierre,

frank

Pierre

Pierre,

It seems that you can not simply answer “Yes” or “No” to a simple question that I have posed to you, but instead side-step the question with nothing but foolishness. I would like for you to answer my question with a simple “Yes” or “No”. Can you simply do this for me? If not, simply say that you do not know the answer to my question.

frank

the question you ask is not requested for the purpose of enlightenment, but for deceit ,just look at the way it is asked and spelled ,

Pierre

Frank4YAHWEH
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Jan. 25 2012,11:33)

Quote (Frank4YAHWEH @ Jan. 25 2012,18:21)

Pierre,

frank

Pierre

Pierre,

frank

the question you ask is not requested for the purpose of enlightenment, but for deceit ,just look at the way it is asked and spelled ,

Pierre

Pierre,

Well, I can only conclude then, since you believe that Father Yahweh's son was and is His ACTUAL word that you believe that Yahshua did not cease to exist (or die) at any time, right?

Frank4YAHWEH
    Participant

Pierre,

Do you believe that Father Yahweh's word is a separate being apart from Himself? Yes or no?

Frank4YAHWEH
    Participant

Pierre,

Do you believe that Father Yahweh's word was with Him in the beginning or do believe that His word was somewhere else and not with Him?

Frank4YAHWEH
    Participant

Compare The Following Translation Of John 1

1. “All things were made by it” (Tyndale, 1534)
    2. “The worde … All things were made by the same” (Coverdale, 1535)
    3. “All things were made by it and without it nothing was made” (Matthews’ Bible, 1537)
    4. “All things were made by it and without it was made nothing that was made” (The Great Bible, 1539)
    5. “All things were made by it” (Taverner NT, 1540)
    6. “All things were made by it”(Whittingham, 1557)
    7. “All things were made by it” (The Geneva Bible, 1560)
    8. “All things were made by it” (Bishops’ Bible, 1568)
    9. “All things were made by it” (Tomson NT, 1607)
    10. “Nor can anything be produced that has been made without it [Reason]” (John LeClerc, 1701)
    11. “The word … through the same all things were made” (Mortimer, 1761)
    12. “In the beginning was Wisdom … All things were made by it” (Wakefield NT, 1791)
    13. “The Word … All things were made by it” (Alexander Campbell, founder of the Church of Christ, 1826)
    14. “The Word … All things were formed by it” (Dickinson, A New and Corrected Version of the NT, 1833)
    15. “All things were made by it” (Barnard, 1847)
    16. “Through it [the logos] everything was done” (Wilson, Emphatic Diaglott, 1864)
    17. “All things through it arose into being” (Folsom, 1869)
    18. “All things were made through it” (Sharpe, Revision of the Authorized English Version, 1898)
    19. “All things were made by the Love thought” (Goddard, 1916)
    20. “All things came into being in this God-conception and apart from it came not anything into being that came into being” (Overbury, 1925)
    21. “All came into being through it” (Knoch, 1926)
    22. “The word … the living expression of the Father’s thought” (Blount, Half Hours with John’sGospel, 1930)
    23. “The word was god” (C.C. Torrey, The Four Gospels, 1933)
    24. “Through the divine reason all things came into being” (Wade, The Documents of the NT Translated, 1934)
    25. “Without it nothing created sprang into existence” (Johannes Greber, 1937)
    26. “It was in the beginning with God, by its activity all things came into being” (Martin Dibelius, The Message of Jesus Christ, translated by F.C. Grant, 1939)
    27. “Through its agency all things came into being and apart from it has not one thing come to be” (William Temple, Archbishop of Canterbury, Readings from St. John’s Gospel, 1939)
    28. “The energizing mind was in existence from the very beginning” (Crofts, The Four Gospels, 1949)
    29. “First there was the Thought and the Thought was in God … He, him” (Hoare, Translation from the Greek, 1949)
    30. “In the beginning God expressed Himself … That personal expression, that word … He” (J.B. Philips, NT in Modern English, 1958)
    31. “All was done through it” (Tomanek, 1958)
    32. “The Word was the life principle [in creation]” (William Barclay, NT, 1969)
    33. “This same idea was at home with God when life began … He” (Jordan, Cottonpatch Version, 1970)
    34. “All things became what they are through the Word” (Dale, NT, 1973)
    35. “Within the Word was life” (Edington, 1976)
    36. “It was his last werd. Ony it come first” (Gospels in Scouse, 1977)
    37. “By it everything had being, and without it nothing had being” (Schonfield, The Original NT, 1985)
    38. “All things were made through the Word” (Inclusive Language Lectionary, 1986)
    39. “In the beginning was the Plan of Yahweh. All things were done according to it” (Hawkins, Book of Yahweh, 1987)
    40. “All things happened through it” (Gaus, Unvarnished NT, 1991)
    41. “In the beginning was the divine word and wisdom … everything came to be by means of it” (Robert Miller, The Complete Gospels, Annotated Scholars’ Version, 1992

SOURCE

Viewing 20 posts - 12,581 through 12,600 (of 19,165 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account