Preexistence

• This topic has 19,164 replies, 120 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by Nick.
Viewing 20 posts - 6,941 through 6,960 (of 19,165 total)
  • Author

Quote (JustAskin @ Mar. 25 2010,17:58)
    WJ,

Do you know why we err into sinning when dialoging with you. Well, your last response speaks volume…

What you wrote is pure twaddle.

Somehow, we believe we are talking with someone with a healthy mind and respectable reasoning ability.

It is said in one place, something like: '[Too] much learning has dulled the mind'

JA

Did that make you feel better?

Is that all you have?

WJ

Quote (JustAskin @ Mar. 25 2010,17:59)
    WJ,

What does the scriptures say about 'Wisdom'.

What does Solomon say about 'Wisdom'?

JA

At some point God brought forth wisdom to all of creation.

What is your point? Has there been a time when the infinitely wise God did not have wisdom?

And you talk about me having a dull mind? You guys will believe all kinds of garbage in order to support your unbiblical theorys!

WJ

JustAskin
    Participant

WJ,

Jesus is God… Not and I showed you the true meanibg of those verses.

The dusciples knew full well that Jesus was not God himself, nor a God of any sort.

'Greetings from God the Father AND from Jesus Christ'

'Grace to you and peace from God the Father AND our Lord Jesus Christ'

'To which of the angels did [God] say ''you are my Son, today I have begotten you'''

And a million more verses, all in context.

It must be a strong mind that you have to be able to ignore a [exaggerated for effect] million verses stating God the Father separately to Jesus the Christ and Begotten Son, and still say that the two are the one and the same God.

The Pope, the leader of your Creed maker Church, is on our Tv right now with his organisation being exposed as a huge organusation of child abusers and molesters. Yes, your leader!!

JustAskin
    Participant

WJ,

Wisdom garbage… Read the Scriptures.

I know your answer is just a snap response, so God, maybe your God, will forgive you.

In another position you would be expousing those verses yourself.

JustAskin
    Participant

WJ,

Please. Make a reasonable attempt to make a credible response or cry off.

Quote (JustAskin @ Mar. 25 2010,18:17)
    WJ,

Jesus is God… Not and I showed you the true meanibg of those verses.

The dusciples knew full well that Jesus was not God himself, nor a God of any sort.

'Greetings from God the Father AND from Jesus Christ'

'Grace to you and peace from God the Father AND our Lord Jesus Christ'

'To which of the angels did [God] say ''you are my Son, today I have begotten you'''

And a million more verses, all in context.

It must be a strong mind that you have to be able to ignore a [exaggerated for effect] million verses stating God the Father separately to Jesus the Christ and Begotten Son, and still say that the two are the one and the same God.

The Pope, the leader of your Creed maker Church, is on our Tv right now with his organisation being exposed as a huge organusation of child abusers and molesters. Yes, your leader!!

JA

Sorry. not a Catholic nor a follower of the Pope.

Your accusation is silly because they believe a lot of things that you do about the Bible. In fact it was because of the Catholic Church that you have scriptures. They put the original cannon together.

So think about it, your faith is based on Catholic scriptures.

The Pope must be who you follow.

See how silly your argument is!  

WJ

Quote (JustAskin @ Mar. 25 2010,18:21)
    WJ,

Wisdom garbage… Read the Scriptures.

I know your answer is just a snap response, so God, maybe your God, will forgive you.

In another position you would be expousing those verses yourself.

JA

Does that also make you feel better?

Hey everyone Ja believes there was a time that God did not have wisdom!

My how far will you go with this?

WJ

JustAskin
    Participant

WJ,

You can't respond to God 'goings forth' because there is no such verse.

'Jesus' has 'goings forth' because he was 'going about' executing the Word of God like the perfect servant that he is.

Quote (JustAskin @ Mar. 25 2010,18:23)
    WJ,

Please. Make a reasonable attempt to make a credible response or cry off.

JA

You mean like the ones you have been making! :D

Come on Ja admit the devil is rising up in you to accuse me?

WJ

Quote (JustAskin @ Mar. 25 2010,18:27)
    WJ,

You can't respond to God 'goings forth' because there is no such verse.

'Jesus' has 'goings forth' because he was 'going about' executing the Word of God like the perfect servant that he is.

I already did but you leave out part of the verse.

…yet out of thee shall he come forth unto me that is to be ruler in Israel; whose goings forth have been from of old, “from everlasting. Micah 5:2

WJ

Gotta head out to Church!

Goodnight all!

WJ

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Mar. 26 2010,09:38)

Quote (JustAskin @ Mar. 25 2010,17:19)
    WJ,
    Please show me where it says in the scriptures that God has 'Goings Forth'.

JA

I don't have to all I am doing is showing your logic proves nothing about the verse.

Jesus is the “Word” that was with God and was God!

God is an “eternal being” and and as I said even if yoiu interpret it as the “word of God” there has never been a time that God didn't have a word.

Your logic says a word is not a word until it is spoken. Wrong, because wisdom is in words and wisdom has also been with God from everlasting. Can you have words in your mind and heart without speaking them?

Of course you can!

Blessings WJ

WJ

you said you have the Holy spirit ,and yet you could not understand Jn 1;1

you say the Word (Jesus) is God,and Jesus said,
    Jn 12:49 For I did not speak of my own accord, but the Father who SEND ME commanded me what to say and how to say it.

SO JESUS DID NOT SPEAK OUT OF HIS OWN ACCORD ,AND YOU SAY HE IS GOD ??YOU SURE???

Jn 13:16 I tell you the truth, no servant is greater than his master, nor is a messenger greater than the one who SEND HIM

NOW JESUS MAKE IT CLEAR THAT HE IS NOT HIGHER THAN HIS FATHER,AND SO ARE HIS APOSTELES NOT HIGHER THAN HIM.

Lk 8:21 He replied, “My mother and brothers are those who hear God’s word and put it into practice.”
    LOOK HERE WERE JESUS SHOWS TO PRATICE THE WORD OF HIS FATHER,

YOU HAVE THOSE EXAMPLES TO SHOW YOU THAT CHRIST IS NOT IN ANYWAY GOD THE FATHER AND THE ONLY CONNECTION BETWEEN THEM IS THAT CHRIST SERVES HIS FATHER.
    IF YOU TRULLY HAVE THE HOLYSPIRIT YOU SHOULD HAVE NOTICE THIS BECAUSE THE HOLYSPIRIT CAN NOT DENY IT SELVES AS IT WAS WITH JESUS WEN HE SAID THOSE WORDS.

JustAskin
    Participant

WJ,

You still cannot reply with a credible respinse to 'goings forth' because there is no such verse. Your repky is just a requoting if the verse applying to 'Jesus' and you well know that.

If you don't know, just say so.

The reference to the Pope is meant to refer to the church that maintains the creed by which you mislead the world, the leaders of the Trinitarian fallacy.
    Romans 11:7-8.

If Jesus is God then what of Jesus' own words at John 8:40: 'But you [the Jews] seek to kill Me, a MAN who has told you the truth which I heard from God'

In John 10:30 Jesus stated 'I and my Father are one'.
    The Jews took up stones to stone him. Jesus asked them why. They responded that he, A MAN, was making himself God.

What was Jesus' response? Did he say, 'yup, yur right, God himself so Fear Me, your God'!

No, but you would answer 'Yup, exactly what he was saying'…

If the written law says of man 'Ye are gods' and this came from the word of God what then if the one from heaven whom God sanctified as his son also be a god (Yes, WJ, contextually, [a] God as equally as Man can be [a] God. And if you find fault with that then prepare to pay your penance to God Almighty, YHWH)

How clearer can Jesus say 'I am not God, I am the Son of God, just as you can be Son of God if you walk in the way of God.'?

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Mar. 26 2010,09:53)
    Ja

My confession is according to scriptures!

Now you have the burden of showing how my confession is not scriptural!

WJ

Hi WJ,

You say Jesus (falsely) is “The Word”. Here is you Proof, which (of course) you will deny!
    You will most likely ignore this Post as is your and TT's habit when Proof is given contrary to what you believe!

Does this mean you don't love Jesus; WJ?
    John 14:24 He that loveth me not keepeth not my sayings: and
    “The Word” which ye hear is not mine, but The Father's which sent me.

If Jesus was (as you say) “The Word”, then he would have spoken of himself…
    John 12:49:5049: For I have not spoken of myself; but the Father which sent me,
    he gave me a commandment, what I should say, and what I should speak. And I know that
    His commandment is life everlasting: whatsoever I speak therefore, even as the Father said unto me, so I speak.

Witnessing to the world in behalf of… (Psalm 45:17)
    יהוה האלהים(JEHOVAH GOD) YÄ-hä-vā hä ĔL-ō-Hêêm!
    Ed J (AKJV Joshua 22:34 / Isaiah 60:13-15)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Mar. 26 2010,10:46)
    WJ

you said you have the Holy spirit ,and yet you could not understand Jn 1;1

you say the Word (Jesus) is God,and Jesus said,
    Jn 12:49 For I did not speak of my own accord, but the Father who SEND ME commanded me what to say and how to say it.

SO JESUS DID NOT SPEAK OUT OF HIS OWN ACCORD ,AND YOU SAY HE IS GOD ??YOU SURE???

Hi T

Yes; The “HolySpirit” is “the Word”!

God bless
    Ed J

JustAskin
    Participant

WJ,

Can you respond to my questions in my last post on page 693.

Thanks.

JustAskin
    Participant

WJ,
    And please answer with Holy Spirited answers, no baloney, it doesn't credit you anything to snake about in deceptive responses.

Remember, that you can always say 'I don't know', 'Ok, I was mistaken', .. Or similar. Surely the point of debating should result in some sort if concordance, not a matter of who can stand their ground best against all common reasoning and scriptural revelation and truth?

Do you fear being wrong about the trinity? Is it because it is what causes you to have a life, living by a lie. Remember Simon, the Sorcerer, who also made a life profitting from a lie!

When you realise that the truth is being shown to you, what is it that makes you say 'My God, how can I get out of this?'

Is this why you hold to a couple of 'dodgy verses' in the Bible that appear to reflect your esconched indoctrination against the miriad verses that hold and bind the overwhelming truth throughout the rest if scriptures and reflect the glorious word our God Almighty, our God, through the teachings of his sin conquering Begotten Son, Jesus Christ, our Lord and reigning King.

Elizabeth
    Participant

To all!  The Bible speaks of many Gods, but only ONE GOD the Father Jehovah who is above all.
    John 1:1 says this :”In the beginning was the Word and the Word was God and The Word was with God.
    Verse 14 tells us that the Word became flesh and dwelt among us.  That is Jesus.
    Hebrew 1:8
    But to the Son He said
    “Your Throne O God is forever and ever; a scepter of righteousness, is the scepter of Your Kingdom.
    verse 9 You have loved righteousness, and hated lawlessness; THEREFORE GOD, YOUR GOD, has anointed You with the oil of gladness more then Your companions.
    God is a title and like I said before there are many God's.  Even Satan is called the God of this earth.  He is keeping most captive.  Look around you.  Any time you make someone or something more important then Jehovah God, it is your God.  We all have to be very aware of that, so we can  attack Satan with righteousness….Satan has but a little time left and he is very busy deceiving people…..
    The answer is to pray more often, and I am looking in the mirror, I don't do enough of that either….
    Peace and Love Irene

karmarie
    Participant

Hi Irene, I do too. (need to pray more often)

The Word was God (of God) not animal or man or angel but of God

Elizabeth
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Mar. 26 2010,21:09)

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Mar. 26 2010,09:53)
    Ja

My confession is according to scriptures!

Now you have the burden of showing how my confession is not scriptural!

WJ

Hi WJ,

You say Jesus (falsely) is “The Word”. Here is you Proof, which (of course) you will deny!
    You will most likely ignore this Post as is your and TT's habit when Proof is given contrary to what you believe!

Does this mean you don't love Jesus; WJ?
    John 14:24 He that loveth me not keepeth not my sayings: and
    “The Word” which ye hear is not mine, but The Father's which sent me.

If Jesus was (as you say) “The Word”, then he would have spoken of himself…
    John 12:49:5049: For I have not spoken of myself; but the Father which sent me,
    he gave me a commandment, what I should say, and what I should speak. And I know that
    His commandment is life everlasting: whatsoever I speak therefore, even as the Father said unto me, so I speak.

Witnessing to the world in behalf of… (Psalm 45:17)
    יהוה האלהים(JEHOVAH GOD) YÄ-hä-vā hä ĔL-ō-Hêêm!
    Ed J (AKJV Joshua 22:34 / Isaiah 60:13-15)

So in John 1:14 it is the Word of God the Father that became flesh?  Is that what you are saying?  Well that is false.  Jesus is the Word in John 1:1 and  in
    Rev. `19:13 “He was clothed with a robe dipped in blood and His name is The Word of God.
    verse 16 And He has on His robe and on His thigh a name written:
              KING OF KINGS AND LORD OF LORDS.

We all know who that is,  Jesus Christ our Savior and our

KING OF KINGS AND LORD OF LORDS.

Peace and Love Irene

Viewing 20 posts - 6,941 through 6,960 (of 19,165 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account