Preexistence

• This topic has 19,164 replies, 120 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by Nick.
Viewing 20 posts - 6,821 through 6,840 (of 19,165 total)
  • Author
    Ed J
    Participant

Quote (karmarie @ Mar. 21 2010,00:28)

Quote (Ed J @ Mar. 20 2010,16:57)

Quote (Elizabeth @ Mar. 20 2010,14:12)

Quote (Ed J @ Mar. 20 2010,10:32)

Quote (Jodi Lee @ Mar. 12 2010,06:05)
    There is NOT one scripture in the bible that shows Jesus Christ as being the person who gave Isaiah the words of God.

Acts 28:25 So when they did not agree among themselves, they departed after Paul had said one word: The Holy Spirit spoke rightly through Isaiah the prophet to our fathers, 26 saying, 'Go to this people and say: “Hearing you will hear, and shall not understand; And seeing you will see, and not perceive;

The Holy Spirit…the Spirit of the Father, gave Isaiah God’s word, and in turn Isaiah spoke of the COMING Jesus. When the MAN Jesus was conceived in Mary, Isaiah’s WORDS were fulfilled, making the word of God no longer a promise but a fulfilled promise with a MAN EXISTING in the FLESH!!

Luke 12:12 For the Holy Spirit will teach you in that very hour what you ought to say.”

John 14:26 But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you.

HI Jodi,

“The Word” is the “Holy Spirit”(YHVH)!

Witnessing to the world in behalf of… (Psalm 45:17)
    יהוה האלהים(JEHOVAH GOD) YÄ-hä-vā hä ĔL-ō-Hêêm!
    Ed J (AKJV Joshua 22:34 / Isaiah 60:13-15)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

Are you kidding me?  The Word is Jesus.
    John 1:1 In the beginning was the Word and the Word was God and the Word was with God. In verse 14 that Word became flesh.
    Rev. 19:13 “He was clothed with a (((robe))) dipped in blood and His name is The Word of God.
    verse 16 And He has on His robe and on His thigh a name written:  KING OF KINGS AND LORD OF LORDS

That is so clear and I have no idea why you kerwin and Marty cant understand this.  Also Scriptures that Jeus is talking that He came down from Heaven.
    John 6:38-40 :For I have come down from Heaven, not to do My will, but the will of Him that send Me.  
    verse 39 “This is the will of the Father who send Me, that I should lose nothing, but should raise it up on the last day.
    verse 40 “AND THIS IS THE WILL OF HIM WHO SEND ME, that everyone who sees the Son and believes in Him may have everlasting life; and I will raise Him up on the last day.”

Now there are more Scriptures that shows us that according to what Jesus said,He did exist before the world was.  Col. 1:16-17 He is the firstborn of all creation.

Still going to deny?  when are you both going to learn this……?
    Ed since the Holy Spirit is the Fathers Spirit you have no leg to stand on…..over and out…
    Irene

Hi Irene,

Is that all the stuff you learned in the systems of religion?
    The systems of religion and traditions of men communicate except
    distortions of truth, confusion of mind, and distractions of spirit
    Rev.18:4-5 And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people,
    that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.
    For her sins have reached unto heaven, and God hath remembered her iniquities.

You should go by what “The Bible” says instead!
    What 'version' of the bible are you quoiting from?
    Rev.19:13 And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God.

Explain how these verses fit into your system…

Why do you act like Jesus spoke of himself?
    John 8:28 …I(Jesus) do nothing of myself; but as my Father hath taught me, I speak these things.

John 14:24: He that loveth me not keepeth not my sayings: and
    “The Word” which ye hear is not mine, but [God The Father's] which sent me.
    John 15:3: Now ye are clean through “The word” which I(Jesus) have spoken unto you.

The “Only” thing I deny is your 'false' interpretations(which are mere opinions)!

God bless
    Ed J

Ed Hi, I thought you believed in pre-existance?

Hi Karmarie,

“The Word” is the “Holy Spirit”; not Jesus! (John 14:24 / John 6:63)

Why do ask me…
               'I thought you believed in pre-existance?'

Point to something in this thread to cause to think otherwise?

God bless
    Ed J

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Mar. 21 2010,09:58)

Quote (karmarie @ Mar. 21 2010,00:28)

Quote (Ed J @ Mar. 20 2010,16:57)

Quote (Elizabeth @ Mar. 20 2010,14:12)

Quote (Ed J @ Mar. 20 2010,10:32)

Quote (Jodi Lee @ Mar. 12 2010,06:05)
    There is NOT one scripture in the bible that shows Jesus Christ as being the person who gave Isaiah the words of God.

Acts 28:25 So when they did not agree among themselves, they departed after Paul had said one word: The Holy Spirit spoke rightly through Isaiah the prophet to our fathers, 26 saying, 'Go to this people and say: “Hearing you will hear, and shall not understand; And seeing you will see, and not perceive;

The Holy Spirit…the Spirit of the Father, gave Isaiah God’s word, and in turn Isaiah spoke of the COMING Jesus. When the MAN Jesus was conceived in Mary, Isaiah’s WORDS were fulfilled, making the word of God no longer a promise but a fulfilled promise with a MAN EXISTING in the FLESH!!

Luke 12:12 For the Holy Spirit will teach you in that very hour what you ought to say.”

John 14:26 But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you.

HI Jodi,

“The Word” is the “Holy Spirit”(YHVH)!

Witnessing to the world in behalf of… (Psalm 45:17)
    יהוה האלהים(JEHOVAH GOD) YÄ-hä-vā hä ĔL-ō-Hêêm!
    Ed J (AKJV Joshua 22:34 / Isaiah 60:13-15)

Are you kidding me?  The Word is Jesus.
    John 1:1 In the beginning was the Word and the Word was God and the Word was with God. In verse 14 that Word became flesh.
    Rev. 19:13 “He was clothed with a (((robe))) dipped in blood and His name is The Word of God.
    verse 16 And He has on His robe and on His thigh a name written:  KING OF KINGS AND LORD OF LORDS

That is so clear and I have no idea why you kerwin and Marty cant understand this.  Also Scriptures that Jeus is talking that He came down from Heaven.
    John 6:38-40 :For I have come down from Heaven, not to do My will, but the will of Him that send Me.  
    verse 39 “This is the will of the Father who send Me, that I should lose nothing, but should raise it up on the last day.
    verse 40 “AND THIS IS THE WILL OF HIM WHO SEND ME, that everyone who sees the Son and believes in Him may have everlasting life; and I will raise Him up on the last day.”

Now there are more Scriptures that shows us that according to what Jesus said,He did exist before the world was.  Col. 1:16-17 He is the firstborn of all creation.

Still going to deny?  when are you both going to learn this……?
    Ed since the Holy Spirit is the Fathers Spirit you have no leg to stand on…..over and out…
    Irene

Hi Irene,

Is that all the stuff you learned in the systems of religion?
    Rev.18:4-5 And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people,
    that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.
    For her sins have reached unto heaven, and God hath remembered her iniquities.

You should go by what “The Bible” says instead!
    What 'version' of the bible are you quoiting from?
    Rev.19:13 And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God.

Explain how these verses fit into your system…

Why do you act like Jesus spoke of himself?
    John 8:28 …I(Jesus) do nothing of myself; but as my Father hath taught me, I speak these things.

John 14:24: He that loveth me not keepeth not my sayings: and
    “The Word” which ye hear is not mine, but [God The Father's] which sent me.
    John 15:3: Now ye are clean through “The word” which I(Jesus) have spoken unto you.

The “Only” thing I deny is your 'false' interpretations(which are mere opinions)!

God bless
    Ed J

Ed Hi, I thought you believed in pre-existance?

Hi Karmarie,

Jn 14:23 Jesus replied, “If anyone loves me, he will obey my teaching. My Father will love him, and we will come to him and make our home with him.
    Jn 14:24 He who does not love me will not obey my teaching. These words you hear are not my own; they belong to the Father who sent me.
    Jn 14:25 “All this I have spoken while still with you

Why do ask me…
               'I thought you believed in pre-existance?'

Point to something in this thread to cause to think otherwise?

God bless
    Ed J

EDJ

WAW WAW;Jn 6:60 On hearing it, many of his disciples said, “This is a hard teaching. Who can accept it?”
    Jn 6:61 Aware that his disciples were grumbling about this, Jesus said to them, “Does this offend you?
    Jn 6:62 What if you see the Son of Man ascend to where he was before!
    Jn 6:63 The Spirit gives life; the flesh counts for nothing. The words I have spoken to you are spirit and they are life.
    Jn 6:64 Yet there are some of you who do not believe.” For Jesus had known from the beginning which of them did not believe and who would betray him.

Jn 14:23 Jesus replied, “If anyone loves me, he will obey my teaching. My Father will love him, and we will come to him and make our home with him.
    Jn 14:24 He who does not love me will not obey my teaching. These words you hear are not my own; they belong to the Father who sent me.
    Jn 14:25 “All this I have spoken while still with you

WERE DOES IT SAY THAT “THE WORD”IS JESUS ???

karmarie
    Participant

T Hi

I think everyone has different perspective of how they see and understand things
    It is hard to try figure it all out when we cant see, werent there,
    But Jesus said… “Thomas, because you have seen me, you have believed: blessed are they that have not seen, and yet have believed.”(John 20;29)
    Following the Spirit of truth helps.
    If anyone wants to believe Jesus was just a Man they believe like an Ebionite or Christadelphian or Muslim because they all believe similar.
    I follow what John says, he was the beloved.

karmarie
    Participant

Ed, sorry I think I may be misunderstanding what your saying:)
    The Word pre-existed according to the bible and then became flesh and dwelled among us, and was given the name Yahshua/Jesus.
    The Word was God (Not the God but of God) through Him the world was created, He was not just a man the spirit shows that He is higher than that, and this I believe.

I also believe maybe all or maybe some of us pre-existed before walking the earth in flesh.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (karmarie @ Mar. 21 2010,11:32)
    T Hi

I think everyone has different perspective of how they see and understand things
    It is hard to try figure it all out when we cant see, werent there,
    But Jesus said… “Thomas, because you have seen me, you have believed: blessed are they that have not seen, and yet have believed.”(John 20;29)
    Following the Spirit of truth helps.
    If anyone wants to believe Jesus was just a Man they believe like an Ebionite or Christadelphian or Muslim because they all believe similar.
    I follow what John says, he was the beloved.

kAR

I AGREE WITH YOU THAT EVERYONE AS THE RIGHT TO BELIEVE WHAT EH WANTS;
    BUT WEN YOU USING THE WORD OF GOD,THIS CAN NOT BE TOLORATE,
    THE SCRIPTURES DO NOT BELONG TO A INDIVIDUAL BUT TO GOD,IT IS HIS WORDS FOR MEN TO FALLOW,SO LEAVE IT ALONE,

I HAVE NO PROBLEM WITH ANY ONE PICKING AT IT AND MAKE IS OWN BOOK AND TWIST CUT ECT,THE SCRIPTURES AND CALL IT HIS VIEWS.

BUT DO NOT TRY TO CHANGE THE WORD OF GOD FOR EVERYONE ELSE.THIS PLACE YOU ABOVE GOD.

NOW IF YOU READ THE BIBLE FROM ONE PAGE TO THE OTHER A FEW TIMES I AM SURE YOU WOULD UNDERSTAND IT BETTER.

I HAVE READ IT ABOUT 40 TIMES AND SOME BOOKS OVER 100 TIMES.
    YOU WILL LIVE THE TRUTH INSTEAD OF KNOWING ABOUT IT.

karmarie
    Participant

T, youve read the Bible 40 times?

I read it once beginning to end but missed out some, otherwise I began with reading it “here a little there a little” I prefer it like that.

It is to gain accurate knowledge, but I think theres more to life than just knowledge, as we should become like children, we also have eyes to see and ears to hear, (of the heart) and God speaks to us in many different ways.

karmarie
    Participant

T why are you shouting today by the way ? lol.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (karmarie @ Mar. 21 2010,11:58)

KAR

WHAT YOU MEAN??

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (karmarie @ Mar. 21 2010,11:38)
    Ed, sorry I think I may be misunderstanding what your saying:)
    The Word pre-existed according to the bible and then became flesh and dwelled among us, and was given the name Yahshua/Jesus.
    The Word was God (Not the God but of God) through Him the world was created, He was not just a man the spirit shows that He is higher than that, and this I believe.

I also believe maybe all or maybe some of us pre-existed before walking the earth in flesh.

Hi Karmarie,

“Scripture” does NOT say anywhere “The Word”(HolySpirit) is Jesus?

“The Word” is the “HolySpirit” and “Scripture” is consistent in this idea!
    I will provide many verses that establish this “Bible Truth” if you want me to PROVE this to you!

God bless
    Ed J

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Mar. 21 2010,11:09)
    EDJ

WERE DOES IT SAY THAT  “THE WORD”IS JESUS ???

Hi Terraricca,

Nowhere in Scripture!

God bless
    Ed J

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Mar. 21 2010,13:10)

EDJ

Hi Terraricca,

Nowhere in Scripture!

God bless
    Ed J

edj

were does it say that “THE WORD(JN1;1) IS THE HOLY SPIRIT ???

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (karmarie @ Mar. 21 2010,11:57)

I read it once beginning to end but missed out some, otherwise I began with reading it “here a little there a little” I prefer it like that.

It is to gain accurate knowledge, but I think theres more to life than just knowledge, as we should become like children, we also have eyes to see and ears to hear, (of the heart) and God speaks to us in many different ways.

Kar

if you only read the bible here and there you will only obtain here and there knowledge ,if thats enough for you your reward may be the same way,blessings here and there a bits and pieces,think about it ,

full knowledge will bring you full blessing, of cause you have to apply your knowledge and aquired wisdom that God give you.

this is a combination what can not be separeted.

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Mar. 21 2010,13:29)

Quote (Ed J @ Mar. 21 2010,13:10)

EDJ

Hi Terraricca,

Nowhere in Scripture!

God bless
    Ed J

edj

were does it say that “THE WORD(JN1;1) IS THE HOLY SPIRIT ???

Hi Terraricca,

John 6:63 It is the spirit that [makes alive]; the flesh profiteth nothing:
    the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life.

God bless
    Ed J

karmarie
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Mar. 21 2010,14:17)

KAR

WHAT YOU MEAN??

T your so funny, lol when you use capital letters it means your shouting.

karmarie
    Participant

Hi Ed

The Word Became Flesh

In the beginning was the Word…

He was with God in the beginning. (John 1)…

The Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us.(John 14)

I will provide many verses that establish this “Bible Truth” if you want me to PROVE this to you!

ok. Yes please.

karmarie
    Participant

The Word BECAME Jesus, thats how I see it as.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (karmarie @ Mar. 21 2010,14:10)

KAR

WHAT YOU MEAN??

Kar

I did not know that this is new to me ,sorry to have created a sentiment of discomfort.

i will remember that

karmarie
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Mar. 21 2010,17:14)

Quote (karmarie @ Mar. 21 2010,14:10)

KAR

WHAT YOU MEAN??

Kar

I did not know that this is new to me ,sorry to have created a sentiment of discomfort.

i will remember that

T, you havent, I was laughing about it:) it was funny.

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (karmarie @ Mar. 21 2010,14:18)
    Hi Ed

The Word Became Flesh

In the beginning was the Word…

He was with God in the beginning. (John 1)…

The Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us.(John 14)

ok. Yes please.

Hi Karmarie,

Deut.6:4 Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD: YHVH GOD is One!
    FATHER:The Wordknown in us believers ofHolySpirit“!

Luke 8:5…11 A sower went out to sow his seed: and as he sowed, some fell by the way side;
    and it was trodden down, and the fowls of the air devoured it. And some fell upon a rock;
    and as soon as it was sprung up, it withered away, because it lacked moisture.
    And some fell among thorns; and the thorns sprang up with it, and choked it.
    And other fell on good ground, and sprang up, and bare fruit an hundredfold.
    And when he had said these things, he cried, He that hath ears to hear, let him hear.
    And his disciples asked him, saying, What might this parable be? And he said,
    Unto you it is given to know the mysteries of the kingdom of God: but to others
    in parables; that seeing they might not see, and hearing they might not understand.
    Now the parable is this: The seed” is “the word of God.

Hebrews 7:28 For the law maketh men high priests which have infirmity; but
    the word(TheSeed “IS” HolySpirit) of the oath, which was since the law,
    maketh the Son(Jesus Christ), who is consecrated for evermore.

Luke 8:11: Now the parable is this: ;The Seed is The Word of God.
    Luke 8:15 But that on the good ground are they, which in an honest and good heart,
                   having heard The Word, keep it, and bring forth fruit with patience.
    Rom.9:8 …children of the flesh, these are not the children of God: (“Jesus“=74 AND “Fruit“=74)
                    but the CHILDREN OF THE PROMISE are counted for The Seed.
    John 12:24 Verily, verily, I say unto you, except a corn of wheat fall into the ground and die,
                     it abides alone: but if [Jesus=74] dies, [He] will bring forth much “fruit”=74!

“The Seed” is “The Word”! (Luke 8:11)

John 14:24 He that loveth me (Jesus) not keepeth not my (Jesus) sayings: and
                     The Word which ye hear is not mine, but The Father's which sent me.
    Acts 19:20 So mightily grew The Word of God and prevailed.
    Acts 12:24 The Word of God grew and multiplied.

God bless
    Ed J

PS. Would you like me to explain John 1:14 to you?

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Mar. 21 2010,13:36)

Quote (karmarie @ Mar. 21 2010,11:57)

Kar

if you only read the bible here and there you will only obtain here and there knowledge ,if thats enough for you your reward may be the same way,blessings here and there a bits and pieces,think about it ,

full knowledge will bring you full blessing, of cause you have to apply your knowledge and aquired wisdom that God give you.

this is a combination what can not be separeted.

Kar

you should read the scriptures from the begining and pay attention to all things,

because if it would not have been important it would not have been reccorded.

you can learn who is God,Christ and man so to understand what going on in Gods world ,and you would better understand the whys and the hows,whens,whats,wheres,this is important so no one can drift you away from Gods way,

we all stand alone in our faith, i can bring you to the water but you have to drink it.

Viewing 20 posts - 6,821 through 6,840 (of 19,165 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account