Prayer for Others

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 1,241 through 1,260 (of 1,314 total)
  • Author
    Pastry
    Participant

Quote (Lightenup @ Feb. 07 2012,16:28)
    Irene,
    Glad to see that you are doing something less serious than HN on the internet at the chess.com site. I will pray for Bill and those involved.

Happyman, I just want to applaud you for going to visit the sick and being such a faithful prayer warrior to so many. You really have been set apart as an intercessor.

God bless,
    Kathi

Thank you Kathi, I do like chess.com and wish that more could join… Mikeboll64, and Pierre have… they play real well..
    Peace and Love Irene

seekingtruth
    Participant

Andrew,
    I just want to add my appreciation for your faithfulness in prayer.

Wm

thehappyman
    Participant

Hi All ,
    Robin & Mark need guidance from the Holy Spirit to address a situation with someone that is an adversary. Our Lord knows all about it.

Also please remember the Gett's unspoken ……

Hi All

Again thanks for all your prayers for my wife. She goes into surgery for a lumpectomy tommorrow Feb 10th at 1:30.

We covet your prayers that all will go smoothly and that she will fully recover and be healed. The Lord is the healer of all diseases and he can work through medicine as well as by his spirit.

Thanks again.

In his Love!

Keith

thehappyman
    Participant

Yes , Beloved , we'll keep her and your family in our prayers.
    Almighty God please heal this family and enrich them with showers of blessing, to stand in victory with her full recovery, we speak to the blood and the marrow to Live in Jesus name …. Amen..

Pastry
    Participant

By now the sergery is over, but I will still say a pryer for Her andn your family that She will recover fully, in Christ name….Peace Irene

Participant

Hi Keith:

Please let us know how your wife doing. I have been away for awhile, and am just reading about this surgery.

Love in Christ,
    Marty

thehappyman
    Participant

Hi Prayer Partners,
    Donald N. 18 wheeler broke down and is asking for pray to get to safety and get his rig fixed.
    Cheryl C. still needs our prayers and her family.
    The Clem family might have to move, keep them in your prayers, they need a financial bless to help them .
    I went to visit Violet C and she is in deep depression, please pray that she will be set free from these problems that seem to just get harder for them to face. God said He would to put more on us then we can bear. Amen .

thehappyman
    Participant

Hi P.P.,
    Please remember me in your prayers , just got out yesterday of the hospital after 9 days. Blood clots . Thanks ……

Lightenup
    Participant

Hi Happyman,
    I'm sorry that you were in the hospital with blood clots. I will pray for your healing according to God's will and your other requests.

Blessings,
    Kathi

Participant

Quote (thehappyman @ Feb. 26 2012,04:56)
    Hi P.P.,
                Please remember me in your prayers , just got out yesterday of the hospital after 9 days. Blood clots . Thanks ……

Hi Brother:

Praying that God will heal you and bless you and your family.

Love in Christ,
    Marty

david
    Participant

Hi happyman.

How old are you?
    Where are the clots?
    Are they from a surgery?
    Are they in the lungs, or in the legs? (if lungs, are they in an artery, or veins, and if artery, are they in both arteries?)

thehappyman
    Participant

Hi David,
              It started with chest pains and shorten of breath; then in the morning I found my leg red and hurting with a enlarged area over my vein. They tested it and said I have blood clots in my leg. (age 61) My heart is clear and no damage. Praise God. I have to take blood thinners until I'm completely healed. They put me on a low salt diet and to be careful with vitamin K , like when I eat greens. But God is greater in us all; Amen . David thank you for the info. This trial that He has given me has caused growth in my walk.  ……
           :D

thehappyman
    Participant

Hi P.P.
         Thank you for your prayers        :D

I just was told Amanda C. has a touch of pneumonia she is 7 yrs old Please remember her in your prayers, and Tori C. for protection from getting the same illness. 4 yrs old .

thehappyman
    Participant

Hi All :
    Amanda C. is healed completely ! Praise God . :D Tori, she didn't get it ! Praise God ! :D

thehappyman
    Participant

Hi P.P.
          Paul L. has lost the feeling in his feet and he cannot keep his balance due to sugar diabetes  
          Jake , having difficulties in life , Lord knows his need.
          Larry F. has sugar diabetes and his foot needs to be healed from in inside out.
          Betty F. bone cancer.
          Johnny F has skin cancer .
          For all the families that has been effected by the tornadoes in the U.S.
          Please remember the nation of Israel for their decision making about war.  
          Ralph P. working in the prison ministry, keep holding him up and that souls be saved there.
          :)

thehappyman
    Participant

Hi Prayer Partners:
    Pastor Fredman is ill please remember her in prayer….
    :)

Pastry
    Participant

Good morning all

Your prayers are appreciated for Irene. she had major surgery to remove a blockage from her Colan; she is now recuperating.

Thank you in advance.

Georg

Lightenup
    Participant

I'll pray for Irene, Georg…thanks for letting us know. She has been through so much health wise. Good thing she's the 'Firecracker.'

Blessings for a swift recovery for Irene and for patience and compassion for the caregivers.
    Kathi

thehappyman
    Participant

Hi George :
                  She shall be remembered in our daily prayers. May she have a speedy recovery through our Lord Jesus .
                                   :) ….

Viewing 20 posts - 1,241 through 1,260 (of 1,314 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account