Prayer for Others

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 1,181 through 1,200 (of 1,314 total)
  • Author
    shimmer
    Participant

Irene, your welcome.

shimmer
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Oct. 02 2011,00:49)
    Hi Everyone,

Please pray for our brother Paladin who is suffering from Cancer and very painful chemotherapy treatments.

God bless you all!
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)

I hope Paladin is alright.

thehappyman
    Participant

Hi Beloved ;
    I have been having pc troubles and i haven't been here much. I was being blocked somehow. I think it was my pc that caused it.
    Victory , for Tim P. has no more cancer and is doing great and is home after two days in the hospital. God is truely awesome.

Pastry
    Participant

Thank God for His mercy, and thank you for bring the prayer requests to us,happyman…..

Pastry
    Participant

We have been hit again…. Satan is trying his best to upset us all… Now two of our Daughters-In-Laws have cancer…. Debbie who hs cancer under Her armpit, had radiation treatment and it seems She is doing better…. We still are looking at an operation to remove the cancer completely….please pray for Debbie….
    Christy our other Daughter-In-Law has cancer of the Esophagus… Her Doctor wants to operate right a way… We had bad experience with operating immediately… my Mother had cancer of Her throat, they operated right away, it spread all over Her body and within a year She was dead…. Christy does have age on Her side….So please pray for both of them,  Thank you… Peace and Love Irene

Pastry
    Participant

Please all pray for our Family, we lost Debbie our Daughter-In-Law, they just got married on Oct.15…….. She died in  Car Accident, lst night….. Irene

shimmer
    Participant

Irene, so sorry to hear.

Lightenup
    Participant

Irene,
    That is so sad. I will keep your family in my prayers!

Pastry
    Participant

Thank you shimmer and Katji all prayers ared very much appreciated….Peace and Love Irene

thehappyman
    Participant

Blessed is our Lord , Irene , He has us in our hands for all eternity . Our Sympathy to you and yours. :)

thehappyman
    Participant

correction ….. He has us in His hands …:;):

thehappyman
    Participant

Beloved , Tim had a blood clot in his lungs and now he is doing some what better. please keep him in your prayers.
    Virginia F . has balance problems due to an inter-ear .
    Cobb H. has had dizzy spells due to his medicine. May God bless his doctor with wisdom.
    Sharon L. has the flue .

Pastry
    Participant

Thank you happyman for your prayers…we doing as well as can under the circumstances..
    Peace and Love Irene

thehappyman
    Participant

Hi All PP.
    Please remember all the pregnant woman that their kin be protected. Amen … :)

thehappyman
    Participant

Hi P.P.'s,
                Helen M. fell and bruised her kidneys on some material laying about. She need a healing for her kidney.

thehappyman
    Participant

Hi Pr.Partners;
    Please remember me in your prayers, I have a cold . TY

thehappyman
    Participant

Hi Prayer partners ,
    Please remember D.J. Miller in your prayers , He has MDS. and has Mercer fever. It is a very bad infection and he needs our prayers once again, thank you for your faithfulness.

seekingtruth
    Participant

Pray for my eldest son, as my business partner he has gone through all the same problems I have, but his wife also left him. He is having trouble handling everything as it has drug on for 4 1/2 years now and we're still unemployed. Guess I could use some prayer also.

But I need to note: God has been faithful and despite every month being thousands of dollars short of paying our bills, God has always provided through various means.

Wm

Thank you

thehappyman
    Participant

Hi Prayer Partners:
          I just wanted to share this email with you and may we never doubt how great is our God !!! May you all receive a miracle today!

hello just wanted to say………….' VICTORY IS OURS…!!! VICTORY IS OURS..!!!! VICTORY TODAY IS OURS…..WE TOLD SATAN TO GET BE BE HIND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    VICTORY TO DAY IS OURS…..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! {DADDY CRAWFORD, & GIRLS…CRYSTAL,JO-ANN,& VICKI}
    A CHRISTMAS MIRACLE WAS CREATED TODAY WITH…..
    “MRS. CHERYL CRAWFORD 'S NAME ON IT”….NO RE-GROWTH OF CANCER/TUMOR AT THIS TIME…..!!!!!!!!!!!!
    WILL SEE DOCTOR IN 6 MONTHS FOR FOLLOW UP AND ANOTHER MRI TO DETERMINED OF RE-GROWTH….BUT MOMMY HAS BEEN COMPLETELY HEALED….BY THE TOUCH OF GOD'S AMAZING GRACE…..PRAISE GOD…GLORY BE TO THE LAMB OF GOD…..!!!! THANK YOU SWEET HEAVENLY FATHER….YOU ARE AN AWESOME GOD….AND WE LOVE YOU …..ON YOUR BIRTHDAY AS WE CELEBRATE YOU…..YOU STILL GIVE OF YOUR SELF AND TAKE CARE OF YOUR CHILDREN…..YOU PROVIDE FOR US…HEAL US…..LOVE US….COMFORT US….FEED US….TEACH US….MOLD US…..AND BLESS US WITH YOUR ABIDING AND UNCONDITIONAL LOVE….WE ARE SO HONORED TO HAVE YOU TO GO TO ….OH WHAT A FRIEND WE HAVE IN JESUS….AND HOW SWEET THE SWEET HOUR OF PRAYER IS…THAT WE CAN STAND ON HIS PROMISES….AND HAVE BEEN GIVEN THE POWER IN THE BLOOD…ALL BECAUSE OF HIS AMAZING GRACE….HAPPY BIRTHDAY JESUS!!!! AND THANK YOU ONCE AGAIN FOR ALL THAT YOU DO AND ALL THAT YOU ARE…..WE LOVE YOU …..AND WE NEED YOU….!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PS THANK YOU FOR GIVING US OUR MOMMY BACK …..THANK YOU FOR HEALING HER….THANK YOU FOR THE CHRISTMAS MIRACLE…!!!!! AND THANK ALL MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS FOR ALL THEIR PRAYERS , LOVE , SUPPORT &  COMPASSION….FROM THE BOTTOM OF OUR HEARTS…AND WITH OUR LOVE ….. WE THANK YOU…CHERYL & JOHNNY CRAWFORD AND GIRLS
    GOD BLESS YOU ALL AND A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A BLESSED NEW YEAR FROM OUR HOMES TO YOURS!!!!!!
    :)

thehappyman
    Participant

Yes Wm;
               My Prayers for you and your son and all your household. And may his wife be touch by our Holy Spirit in guidance and stability. I don't remember just who it was that told me ; but here it goes anyway ; ” a man was in such a fix for their was no sight to his chaos, he said that he was at the end of his rope and he didn't know how long he could hang on; He prayed and asked God for help , and God said , ' the floor is just inches away from your feet. As you said Wm ; your faith shall keep you and I will have our prayer team here at the church address this request in proxy. God Bless you Wm ,

Viewing 20 posts - 1,181 through 1,200 (of 1,314 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account