Prayer for Others

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 1,081 through 1,100 (of 1,314 total)
  • Author
    Pastry
    Participant

Thank you Happyman, I am home, and so glad….Peace and Love Irene

terraricca
    Participant

Irene

glad to see you back

Pierre

Pastry
    Participant

Hi! Please keep me in your prayers. Since I been Home, I have been very Nauseated, and have vomited three times. If the Medication, which the Doctor just prescript does not help, I will have to go back into the Hospital again….He also put me back on liquids only….All very upsetting….Thank you again for your prayers…Peace and Love Irene

Participant

Quote (Pastry @ June 15 2011,09:44)
    Hi!  Please keep me in your prayers.  Since I been Home, I have been very Nauseated, and have vomited three times. If the Medication, which the Doctor just prescript does not help, I will have to go back into the Hospital again….He also put me back on liquids only….All very upsetting….Thank you again for your prayers…Peace and Love Irene

Hi Mrs:

Praying that God will heal you.

Love in Christ,
    Marty

Lightenup
    Participant

So sorry Irene to hear of how miserable you are feeling. I hate that you have to go through this. I will pray for a quick turn-a-round. Maybe your medicine is causing the nausea. Sometimes that is a side effect. Read through the side effects.

Dear Father God please bless Irene with your grace and comfort. Wrap your loving arms around her and get her through this trial, guide the doctors and her family and give wisdom and guidance…in Jesus most precious name, Amen.

Pastry
    Participant

Quote (942767 @ June 15 2011,11:18)

Quote (Pastry @ June 15 2011,09:44)
    Hi!  Please keep me in your prayers.  Since I been Home, I have been very Nauseated, and have vomited three times. If the Medication, which the Doctor just prescript does not help, I will have to go back into the Hospital again….He also put me back on liquids only….All very upsetting….Thank you again for your prayers…Peace and Love Irene

Hi Mrs:

Praying that God will heal you.

Love in Christ,
    Marty

Thank you Marty!

Pastry
    Participant

Quote (Lightenup @ June 15 2011,16:36)
    So sorry Irene to hear of how miserable you are feeling.  I hate that you have to go through this.  I will pray for a quick turn-a-round.  Maybe your medicine is causing the nausea.  Sometimes that is a side effect.  Read through the side effects.

Dear Father God please bless Irene with your grace and comfort.  Wrap your loving arms around her and get her through this trial, guide the doctors and her family and give wisdom and guidance…in Jesus most precious name, Amen.

Thank you Kathi!! Yes, the Medication is part of feeling bad. However I need that Med. to stay alive. Normally it is not bothering me, but since the Operation the full Diet has caused me to be so sick…. The Intestens are still not all healed up….But this new Med. has helped somewhat, its agaist the Acid in my Stomach plus to make the Intestines work better…. Thank you Kathi, even though we don't see eye to eye on some subjects, but you have always been here for me to ray and care, that means a ot to me….
    Peace and Love Irene

Lightenup
    Participant

It is my pleasure, Irene. :)

I hope you can get some sleep and have a sweet dream.
    Love, Kathi

Pastry
    Participant

Quote (Lightenup @ June 15 2011,17:02)
    It is my pleasure, Irene. :)

I hope you can get some sleep and have a sweet dream.
    Love, Kathi

Thanks Kathi, I feel somewhat better, and did have a good nights sleep…Love Irene

Pastry
    Participant

Hello Everyone! For the third time I landed into the Hospital on last Thursday. Had a Lung Infection with 101 Temp. Came Home yesterday afternoon….. Irene

Participant

Quote (Pastry @ June 21 2011,02:38)
    Hello Everyone!   For the third time I landed into the Hospital on last Thursday.  Had a Lung Infection with 101 Temp. Came Home yesterday afternoon….. Irene

Hi Mrs:

I am sorry to hear that your are having these problems, but I am happy to hear that you are at home.

May God strengthen both you and George in these times of trouble and see you through them.

God is able to heal, but also, this mortal body deteriorates day by day, and we are not expected to live in this body of flesh forever.  

But we as born again believers, have the secure promises of our God that we will be raised from the dead when Jesus comes for the church, and we will receive a spiritual body at that time. We will then have no more pain or sorrow, and we will have eternal joy and pleasures at the right hand of God.

May God comfort you through these promises.

Love in Christ,
    Marty

Pastry
    Participant

Quote (942767 @ June 21 2011,03:21)

Quote (Pastry @ June 21 2011,02:38)
    Hello Everyone!   For the third time I landed into the Hospital on last Thursday.  Had a Lung Infection with 101 Temp. Came Home yesterday afternoon….. Irene

Hi Mrs:

I am sorry to hear that your are having these problems, but I am happy to hear that you are at home.

May God strengthen both you and George in these times of trouble and see you through them.

God is able to heal, but also, this mortal body deteriorates day by day, and we are not expected to live in this body of flesh forever.  

But we as born again believers, have the secure promises of our God that we will be raised from the dead when Jesus comes for the church, and we will receive a spiritual body at that time. We will then have no more pain or sorrow, and we will have eternal joy and pleasures at the right hand of God.

May God comfort you through these promises.

Love in Christ,
    Marty

Marty! Thank you for your kind words….. I am forever looking forward to that new body……At my age i know it could happen soon…..Peace and Love Irene

thehappyman
    Participant

Hi Prayer Partners:
    A brother has had an accident at work and they believe he might lose his hand. Let us pray that God interseed and heal his hand.
    also Phillus C. has lost her memory due to a servere stroke. May God 's will be done in the name of Jesus. …. Amen

Pastry
    Participant

I am very much disappointed in most here that they don't check this part of HN…

Lightenup
    Participant

Sorry Irene,
    I've had limited time here because I am out of town. I hope you can get well and stay well for a long time, and that means longer than a week or two…geesh! I will keep praying for your health, Irene. Remember you are the 'firecracker.'

Love,
    Kathi

Rena
    Participant

Quote (Pastry @ June 21 2011,22:56)
    I am very much disappointed in most here that they don't check this part of HN…

Irene, Iv been quietly thinking about you, don't worry. Maybe some people read here but don't say much. Love to you and your family. I hope your ok. (karmarie/shimmer).

thehappyman
    Participant

Hi Irene :
    Yes , I will agree with you , yet their is times when I'm not on here as well. Yet I pray for everyone on Heavens.net that the word shall lead us all to grow stronger in faith. Prayer is part of the divine healing ministry that proclaims the Kingdom of Jehovah thru His word. If God be for us , who could be against us; :D

Pastry
    Participant

Thank you everyone. When one is sick, it is always reassurring to know someone is praying for us. I also know that you are busy…..but being sick, all you care about is self. I feel somewhat better. I stay in bed as much as I can and sleep a lot……Thanks again…
    Peace and Love to you all, Irene

thehappyman
    Participant

Hi Beloved :

I was reading this titled ” wonderful peace ” Quote : We need the peace that Christ can only give. When we trust Him to handle what only He can control, His love will not fail. He will proclaim peace to the nations , and to our lives , too, when we let Him be the ruler of our hearts.

Bless You Irene and Your family and all those whom place their suffering within your peace.from God.

In our stress,

our fears , and our guilt, we need Your peace, heavenly Father . We yield to Your control, Help us to feel the sweet relief that comes from fully trusting You. In the name of Jesus , we pray.

Devotions spring of 2003 .
    :D

Pastry
    Participant

Quote (thehappyman @ June 24 2011,14:51)
    Hi Beloved :

I was reading this titled ” wonderful peace ”  Quote : We need the peace that Christ can only give. When we trust Him to handle what only He can control, His love will not fail. He will proclaim peace to the nations , and to our lives , too, when we let Him be the ruler of our hearts.

Bless You Irene and Your family and all those whom place their suffering within your peace.from God.

In our stress,

our fears , and our guilt, we need Your peace, heavenly Father . We yield to Your control, Help us to feel the sweet relief that comes from fully trusting You. In the name of Jesus , we pray.        

Devotions spring of 2003 .        
    :D

Thank you for your prayer and sending Peace through Jesus Christ our Lord…….
    Want you to know that I am feeling so much better.  No more Hospitals……The worry about maybe to return again to the Hospital is finally gone…Thank you Heavenly Father and Son or Savior and Lord…….
    Peace to you and yours, Irene

Viewing 20 posts - 1,081 through 1,100 (of 1,314 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account