Prayer for Others

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 881 through 900 (of 1,314 total)
  • Author
    thehappyman
    Participant

Beloved Prayer Partners:
                May we pray for these needs ;   The Cobb Family, spiritual renewness; The family of Margret's, for peace of mind, to catch her killer. ; Ralph P. spiritual; Alma health issues. Darene M. cancer; Tom H. pollen; Corey, children situation; Carole & Terry W., spiritual strength to deal with the cult problems in their area.; Bishop Seeley, healing needed; Chester L., unspoken serious need.; Brother Chuck T. healing and for his children. Jock & Betty S. healing, Glen, blood issue; Grandma Combs, Lord's will to be done; Kim in the hospital sick; Ann, heart problems; Greg F. shoulder problems; Earl Y. cancer of the skin on and in the ear area.;
    Beloved Lord Jesus , we pray that you shall address every need according to thy perfect will and for the unspoken utterences , in your preious name we ask ……Amen      :)

thehappyman
    Participant

Beloved Prayer Partners:
    My brother -inlaw was found unconscience and they couldn't revive him until a few hour later.
    Please pray for him for salvation and feeling some deep depression.
    Almighty God , we seek for Your Blessing to be upon Buddy, and help him to see he needs Your Holy Spirit to see him threw and to save his soul. …… In Jesus name we pray … Amen

Lightenup
    Participant

Hello Happyman,
    Praying for Buddy and the others, in Jesus' name.

thehappyman
    Participant

Beloved Prayer Partners:
    May we pray for these needs;
    Jim P. and Gary C was told the doctors can do no more for them, but we know a man who can.
    Earl Y. is doing great after his surgery for cancer yet please continue to pray for an complete healing.
    Jennifer B. please remember the unborn child in her womb.
    Kathy is facing alot of tribulation, she ask for guidence.
    Greg F. his rotocup in his shoulder needs to be operated on.
    Tim P. is healing fairly well from cancer thus this far.
    Please remember the Missionaries in the Phillipines and the orphanage they need doors to open for these children.
    Easton Family, lost loved one, and Bobbie lost her sister as well.
    Mary C. seeking for a job, and remember me as well.
    In Jesus name we pray ……amen

thehappyman
    Participant

Beloved Prayer Partners:
    Please remember Carole W. for she is facing many battles.

thehappyman
    Participant

Hi Prayer Partners:
    Betty F. has new kemo and it is hard for her and she is only able to drink fluid. ….. Cheryl O. is in her final stages of cancer. …. Sue B. final stages of cancer. ….please remember their families also in prayer. ….
    In Jesus name we prayer.

Arnold
    Participant

Once again some of our Daughters friend has died, She went to High School with Her and is the same age as our Daughter, 38. She leaves behind three little boys. Please pray for Her Family and the boys. Also my Son's friends Daughter just had back surgery and they are talking about a Blood Transfusion. She also has Bio-Polo. My Husbands Cousins Husband died, and She stands alone, even though She has children She too is having a bad time…… All appreciated when you pray and I do in Jesus Name. Amen

Participant

Quote (Arnold @ May 26 2010,02:51)
    Once again some of our Daughters friend has died,  She went to High School with Her and is the same age as our Daughter, 38.  She leaves behind three little boys.  Please pray for Her Family and the boys.  Also my Son's friends Daughter just had back surgery and they are talking about a Blood Transfusion.  She also has Bio-Polo.  My Husbands Cousins Husband died, and She stands alone, even though She has children She too is having a bad time…… All appreciated when you pray and I do in Jesus Name. Amen

I have prayed for these people and their needs.

Love in Christ,
    Marty

Arnold
    Participant

Quote (942767 @ May 26 2010,09:25)

Quote (Arnold @ May 26 2010,02:51)
    Once again some of our Daughters friend has died,  She went to High School with Her and is the same age as our Daughter, 38.  She leaves behind three little boys.  Please pray for Her Family and the boys.  Also my Son's friends Daughter just had back surgery and they are talking about a Blood Transfusion.  She also has Bio-Polo.  My Husbands Cousins Husband died, and She stands alone, even though She has children She too is having a bad time…… All appreciated when you pray and I do in Jesus Name. Amen

I have prayed for these people and their needs.

Love in Christ,
    Marty

Thank you Marty, i know those people do appreciate it.  It is not easy to loose a loved one so soon…. I feel so sorry for those little ones…… Irene

thehappyman
    Participant

Hi Beloved :
               Lord Jesus, comfort this friend's family; please make a way for them in peace. Lord please remember this friend whom seems to have bi-polar; please touch the marrow with Your healing virtue. Lord her husbands cousin went to be with You we pray; help his wife and family with the peace that passes all understanding. We ask this in Thy Holy Name of Jesus …Amen

Arnold
    Participant

Quote (thehappyman @ May 27 2010,11:42)
    Hi Beloved :
               Lord Jesus, comfort this friend's family; please make a way for them in peace. Lord please remember this friend whom seems to have bi-polar; please touch the marrow with Your healing virtue. Lord her husbands cousin went to be with You we pray; help his wife and family with the peace that passes all understanding. We ask this in Thy Holy Name of Jesus …Amen

Thank you happyman, I know how much prayers help, dead is always hard to take for some… Talking to them is about the only thing that I can do and pray…. I told them that I was going to ask for prayers and they are pleased… so in their names I say again, thank you and thank God, we have Brothers and Sister in Christ that do pray, we do in Christ's name, Amen…..Irene

Lightenup
    Participant

Quote (Arnold @ May 25 2010,10:51)

Praying for all, Irene!

God bless,
    Kathi

Lightenup
    Participant

Hi all,
    My father is extremely weak again and is having trouble breathing so we have made a very quick decision to take the 10 hour drive up to help him. Please pray for his strength and spirit.

Thank you,
    Kathi

Arnold
    Participant

Quote (Lightenup @ May 27 2010,18:11)
    Hi all,
    My father is extremely weak again and is having trouble breathing so we have made a very quick decision to take the 10 hour drive up to help him.  Please pray for his strength and spirit.

Thank you,
    Kathi

Hi Kathi! I will put your Father on my prayer list. Hope you have a safe trip………How old is your Father…..Love Irene

Lightenup
    Participant

Thanks Irene,
    We made it up here safe and sound. He is 75.
    Love,
    Kathi

Arnold
    Participant

Quote (Lightenup @ May 28 2010,16:34)
    Thanks Irene,
    We made it up here safe and sound.  He is 75.
    Love,
    Kathi

Thanks be to God, and how is your Father doing? Does He have Asthma or C.O.P.D. or does He have a phenomia, You are a very good Daughter to drive that far to help Him. It is bad when you can't breath….either that or He also could have Congestive Hearth-failure. I have both and once you have it under control you can live with it just like any other disease…..Please tell Him Hello for me, Love Irene

thehappyman
    Participant

Beloved Father :
    We seek this day that in our humbleness and in your mercies we ask that you protect Kathi as she travels home. Bless her Dad and keep him strong in you. Lord Jesus; as we know that Elijah prayed for the woman's son and recovered; in like manner may he be made whole for a time; according to your will; … so let it be. In Jesus name , we pray Amen

Lightenup
    Participant

Thanks Happyman and Irene,
    Your prayers are appreciated! My dad has CHF, and kidney disease. He is a little stronger each day that I am here.

Bless you both!

Arnold
    Participant

Hi Kathi! I am happy that your Father is feeling stronger, please keep us informed, still praying for Him. Love you, Irene

Lightenup
    Participant

Thanks Irene,
    We just got back home. My dad is a little stronger, thanks for all the prayers from you and the happyman.
    Love,
    Kathi

Viewing 20 posts - 881 through 900 (of 1,314 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account