Prayer for Others

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 841 through 860 (of 1,314 total)
  • Author
    Elizabeth
    Participant

Praise to our God Jehovah, miracles still happen. May the love our our God Jehovah be with all of your people, we will keep on praying so all will be healed. In Christ's Holy name, Amen

thehappyman
    Participant

Beloved Prayer Partners,
    Please pray for because of this storm in the eastern parts of the USA.
    In Jesus name , Amen

thehappyman
    Participant

Beloved P.P.
    I praise our God Jehovah and His son , our Lord Jesus Christ for his protection. Many roads are yet snowed in and they are working hard to open them. Thank you for all the prayers.
    In Jesus name …..Amen

…………….and for the ones without electricity, for emergency personnel, medical professionals.

thehappyman
    Participant

………………. Amen

thehappyman
    Participant

Beloved P.P.
    Some mobil homes roofs are sagging in and about to collaspe. Please pray for the men and woman who are on the roof tops shoveling …. In Jesus name …Amen

Elizabeth
    Participant

Our Daughter is real sick and i think She might have an Pneumonia. She is going to the Doctor tonight, and we will know more then. In the meantime I am asking for prayers for Her, In Jesus Name, Amen

thehappyman
    Participant

Beloved,
    Awesome Father , we love You , and we come together binding in faith that you shall heal her daughter from this Pneumonia and clease her blood from any infections, in Jesus name we pray, Amen

Elizabeth
    Participant

Praying for all those who are still having problems with all the Snow on top of roofs etc, God knows them all and for those we pray in Jesus Name, Amen

thehappyman
    Participant

Beloved P.P.
    A 16 yr.old name Zackery has a brian tumor and we are asking for special prayer and rebuke this tumor in the name in Jesus…. Amen

Elizabeth
    Participant

So sorry to hear about Zach. Will pray for Him in Jesus Name, Amen

thehappyman
    Participant

Hi Irene :
    How is Brian doing and your daughter.

Elizabeth
    Participant

Hi! Brian went through the Surgery with flying colors and all are doing much better. Our Daughter still goes to College to become a LPD and it is quit hard. But She is learned some that only Nurses know or Pharmacist. I am talking Lasix for my Congestedheartfailure which I have for years now, and it is under control by taking Lasix. However Cindy told me yesterday that one of the side effect is hearing lose. I have been bothered by that for years. I always thought it was old age, but its that Medication. Thank you for asking. Is Zach. doing any better? So many are sick, and i for one will be glad for so many Brethren that Christ will come soon and put;s an end to all, Take care and thanks again……

Elizabeth
    Participant

Hello all of you who pray. One of my friends has been very sick with the Virus, Intestinal infection and stomach Virus. It left Her weak and even though She has taken strong Antibiotics, it is still not going away completely. Would you please keep Vonda in your prayers, thank you, Irene

thehappyman
    Participant

Beloved Holy Father , we seek Your blessings to honor You though were not worthy of within ourselves. Lord Jesus , our Savour has placed in our hearts His grace and shall always be near us as we strive toward the higher plain of Salvation. We are asking that You would heal Vonda from all her infirmities. Bless her with Your mercy and grace ; in Jesus name …..amen

Elizabeth
    Participant

Hello thehappyman! Thank you so much for praying for Vonda. It is very much appreciated. With God everything is possible, so we put our trust in Him. It is sad that I have to report that our Daughter is going through a real rough time. Since Thursday She has not been feeling well at all. She finally went to the Doctor and She has Bronchitis. She sounds really bad and in what She is telling me, She never felt this bad before. It might be more then Bronchitis. The Doctor is giving Her on more day on the Medication and if She does not feel any better, He will have to do something else. Please again would all of you keep Her in your prayers. God of the Universe I do come before your Throne through our Savior Jesus Christ, and ask you to give these loved one some relief. By your power we are saved and we do appreciate all you have ever bestowed upon us, we ask all in your Son's Holy Name, Amen

thehappyman
    Participant

and beloved Abba we bind together for this prayer on earth in Jesus name ……Amen

Elizabeth
    Participant

Quote (thehappyman @ Mar. 15 2010,15:26)
    and beloved Abba we bind together for this prayer on earth in Jesus name ……Amen

Thank you for praying. Cindy is feeling alot better and went back to College. Thanks be to God……Irene

Lightenup
    Participant

Hello,
    I am inviting all my HN friends to ask the Lord for a miraculous healing for my 17 year old son today. He has been vomiting since 3 am and he is in a big musical production tonight and tomorrow. He is one of the principal actors and doesn't have an understudy that is prepared. He has already performed 5 times this week and only has 3 more performances. Please pray for a miraculous healing…strength and wellness and the enthusiasm that he needs. We have a couple of car loads of family/friends driving for two days to come to see him perform. Also pray for the stage mom and producer because I have to tell them what is going on. We all need wisdom.

Thank you so much,
    Kathi

Quote (Lightenup @ Mar. 19 2010,10:30)
    Hello,
    I am inviting all my HN friends to ask the Lord for a miraculous healing for my 17 year old son today.  He has been vomiting since 3 am and he is in a big musical production tonight and tomorrow.  He is one of the principal actors and doesn't have an understudy that is prepared.  He has already performed 5 times this week and only has 3 more performances.  Please pray for a miraculous healing…strength and wellness and the enthusiasm that he needs.  We have a couple of car loads of family/friends driving for two days to come to see him perform.  Also pray for the stage mom and producer because I have to tell them what is going on.  We all need wisdom.

Thank you so much,
    Kathi

Amen Kathi

Will do. He will be fine!

Blessings Keith

Viewing 20 posts - 841 through 860 (of 1,314 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account