Prayer for Others

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 521 through 540 (of 1,314 total)
  • Author
    Tiffany
    Participant

Yet another hit our youngest Son had an phenomia. He had 103 temp. and did landed in the Hospital for a couple of 3 days. He is going Home today. Now the real test starts. He has never just set at Home doing nothing and I can see Him going to work on Monday, which if course He should not.
    Please pray for His strength to return, and thank you. In spite of all of this, I must say, I am walking with God and I feel His Love for us. I go to my Songs and find real strength by singing in my mind, the voice is not to good anymore, I start out singing, and continue in my mind.
    God is so good He is always with us, we only have to reach out for Him, and there He is.
    Sometimes I wonder why do I have to put all of this down? Hoping some will learn from all of this, that in spite of Trials, God prevailed.
    Peace and Love in Christ our Savior, Irene

Tiffany
    Participant

To make matters worse our Son just came Home very depressed. He only spoke these word..” I just wish I could die right now, and I do not even want to talk about it.” Took a Sandwich and down to His quarters He went, which is our finished Basement. Satan is so busy, he knows he only has a short time left to deceive us.
    Brothers and Sisters, please pray fervently.
    Love Irene
    Thank you…………..

Tiffany
    Participant

I wish this light would stay on longer. It seems if the light is not on few look at the tread. And I really need every-body's prayer if that would be possible. Just need one more person, if two or three are gathered in my Name there I am in the midst of them. Jesus will bring our Prayer to the Father and He will hear us. In one way or another, which ever is His will.
    Peace and Love Irene

Lightenup
    Participant

Hi Irene,
    Let's pray
    Dear Heavenly Father,
    Thank you for carrying us through the storms in life, for being faithful to sustain us, for being powerful to help us overcome the adversary, and for your goodness and your mercy that you continually show us.  I ask dear Father, that you be so close to Irene and Georg's youngest son now.  He needs your comfort and love and healing in a way that only You can give Him.  Please save Him from His own destructive thoughts and enlighten him with a fresh revelation of your existence in his daily matters, even the seemingly insignificant ones.
    Help him to love you and to know you better.  Give him hope for a bright tomorrow and also give those around him strength, wisdom and compassion for him, and let their words bring healing to his spirit.  In the name of Jesus, amen.

Tiffany
    Participant

Quote (Lightenup @ Oct. 13 2008,07:06)
    Hi Irene,
    Let's pray
    Dear Heavenly Father,
    Thank you for carrying us through the storms in life, for being faithful to sustain us, for being powerful to help us overcome the adversary, and for your goodness and your mercy that you continually show us.  I ask dear Father, that you be so close to Irene and Georg's youngest son now.  He needs your comfort and love and healing in a way that only You can give Him.  Please save Him from His own destructive thoughts and enlighten him with a fresh revelation of your existence in his daily matters, even the seemingly insignificant ones.
    Help him to love you and to know you better.  Give him hope for a bright tomorrow and also give those around him strength, wisdom and compassion for him, and let their words bring healing to his spirit.  In the name of Jesus, amen.

Amen Thank you.

gollamudi
    Participant

Hi Irene,
    Let's pray
    Dear Heavenly Father,

Amen and Amen tothat prayer loving Sis Kathi

Tiffany
    Participant

Quote (gollamudi @ Oct. 13 2008,21:35)

Hi Irene,
    Let's pray
    Dear Heavenly Father,

Amen and Amen tothat prayer loving Sis Kathi

Sometimes I wonder about you, Adam.
    Irene

Tiffany
    Participant

Brothers and Sisters in Christ, our Daughter has been in so much pain, that Her Doctor is now operating on Her this coming Monday at 10:00 A.M.
    Besides having a total Knee Replacement She has to have a graft from Her Hamstring in back of Her leg, and then implanted into Her Knee. It is a very intense Operation, and please pray for Her, it will be very much appreciated.
    We ask for strenght, to endure all the stress that accomplishes such Operation.
    Have mercy on us Oh, God and give us peace. We ask in Christ Jesus Name, Amen
    Peace and Love Irene

Lightenup
    Participant

Dear Irene,
    Lord willing this surgery will fix her problem. I will pray! I hope your son is doing better.
    Love,
    Kathi

Not3in1
    Participant

Holy Father,

I agree with my brother's and sister's here, please send immediate help and comfort to Georg and Irene's son and daughter. Please also send encouragement to Irene. We know you love us, Father. We feel your guidance and protection. Please increase our faith and help us to endure until the end! We need you, LORD. We love you. For yours is the Kingdom, Amen.

Tiffany
    Participant

Almighty God and Father of us all I come before your Throne through Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior. Please have mercy on my sins an forgive my shortcomings. Please I ask you for Patience and strength in these coming days. Guide the Surgeons Hand and finally give Her the relieve she needs. Let Her knee heal and make it new, and I ask it all in Jesus Christ name. Amen.
    Peace and Love Irene

Participant

Hi All:

I received a call earlier this evening that one of the security guards that works for me had been shot in the upper abdomen, and that he was in emergency surgery at Duke Hospital. Please join me in prayer for him and his family. I don't have all of the details regarding this at this time.

God Bless

NickHassan
    Participant

amen

Lightenup
    Participant

Irene and 94,
    I join you with Nick in prayer for the security guard and Cindy, you too Irene with your headaches and all the stress you have had to deal with lately. God be with us all!
    Love,
    Kathi

Not3in1
    Participant

Holy Father,

Be with brother 94 and his staff. Keep our brother safe in his job and be with the one who is wounded. Please also be with Irene and family. Help Cindy to recovery quickly.

We trust you, Father. We love you and thank you in advance for all your blessings.
    Because of your Son, Amen

Tiffany
    Participant

To all! Have you ever have a Surgeon cancel your Surgery? Well Cindy's Surgeon did. We have to wait now till tomorrow. That is a first for me. Never heard of that before.
    Peace and Love Irene

Participant

Hi All:

Thanks for praying for my security guard. He went through successful lathroscopic surgery and seems to be doing fine. I understand that he will be released from the hospital in about a week and will be recuperating for about 4 weeks.

He was waiting for a ride to come and relieve me last night and he went to the store in his neighborhood (bad neighborhood) and when he was coming back to his apartment someone approached him from the back and either robbed him or tried to rob him and shot him.

Continue to pray for his speedy recovery.

Thanks, and God Bless

Tiffany
    Participant

Quote (942767 @ Oct. 21 2008,10:08)
    Hi All:

Thanks for praying for my security guard.  He went through successful lathroscopic surgery and seems to be doing fine.  I understand that he will be released from the hospital in about a week and will be recuperating for about 4 weeks.

He was waiting for a ride to come and relieve me last night and he went to the store in his neighborhood (bad neighborhood) and when he was coming back to his apartment someone approached him from the back and either robbed him or tried to rob him and shot him.

Thanks, and God Bless

Will do. So sad that we have to experience such in our rich country. When all we have to do is work. Unfortunately some just are lazy and are on drugs. As a Christian we should not have a problem with such.
    My Prayers are with your guard. Maybe He should move. I know It's easier said then done.
    Just something to consider.
    Peace and Love Irene

Participant

Quote (Tiffany @ Oct. 21 2008,13:50)

Hi All:

Thanks for praying for my security guard.  He went through successful lathroscopic surgery and seems to be doing fine.  I understand that he will be released from the hospital in about a week and will be recuperating for about 4 weeks.

Thanks, and God Bless

Will do. So sad that we have to experience such in our rich country. When all we have to do is work. Unfortunately some just are lazy and are on drugs. As a Christian we should not have a problem with such.
    My Prayers are with your guard. Maybe He should move. I know It's easier said then done.
    Peace and Love Irene

Hi Mrs:

He is a Bishop over several churches in India that God has established through him there, but he has been over here, in the US, away from his wife and childen and other family for about ten years trying to solicit some financial support for his people.  I believe that the Lord has shown me that he wants him to go home and be with his family, and I have discussed this with him prior to this incident, and so, maybe he will now decide to go back home.  I have told him that I would help his people.

Anyway, there are other reasons that he does indeed has to move whether back home or to another location here.

There are some mean people in this world that will do any thing that they have to do to support their drug habit, and this may get worse with the economic situation that we are facing.

Anyway, thanks for praying.  I am praying for your family.

God Bless

Tiffany
    Participant

Quote (942767 @ Oct. 21 2008,14:58)

Quote (Tiffany @ Oct. 21 2008,13:50)

Hi All:

Thanks, and God Bless

Peace and Love Irene

Hi Mrs:

He is a Bishop over several churches in India that God has established through him there, but he has been over here, in the US, away from his wife and childen and other family for about ten years trying to solicit some financial support for his people.  I believe that the Lord has shown me that he wants him to go home and be with his family, and I have discussed this with him prior to this incident, and so, maybe he will now decide to go back home.  I have told him that I would help his people.

Anyway, there are other reasons that he does indeed has to move whether back home or to another location here.

There are some mean people in this world that will do any thing that they have to do to support their drug habit, and this may get worse with the economic situation that we are facing.

Anyway, thanks for praying.  I am praying for your family.

God Bless

looks like He has made great sacrifices away from His Family for so long.  Will pray for being united with His Family soon. We live in Satan's world and we too feel that effect at times.
    Will pray also for strength and peace, in Christ Jesus our Savior's name, Amen.

Peace and Love Irene

Viewing 20 posts - 521 through 540 (of 1,314 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account