Prayer for Others

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 72 total)
  • Author
    Mandy
    Participant

Irene,
    I tried to respond to your prayer request but was locked from praying there for you. I will pray here for you.

Holy God,
    I lift Irene's grandson to you. Please heal his pain and comfort him. Please also be with Irene and her husband as they try to encourage their family members.

We love you God! Help us to live in this world you have Created. Help us to love one another. Help us always to remember that you ARE, and that you love us.

Amen,
    Mandy

Mandy
    Participant

t8, I didn't realize that as a “non-believer” you couldn't post prayer. I just thought that a non-believer couldn't post in the “Believer's Place”, but it goes beyond that doesn't it? Oh, well, I guess I'll figure out in time where I can post and where I cannot. Thanks, Mandy

Quote (Mandy @ Feb. 25 2008,09:14)
    Irene,
    I tried to respond to your prayer request but was locked from praying there for you.  I will pray here for you.

Holy God,
    I lift Irene's grandson to you.  Please heal his pain and comfort him.  Please also be with Irene and her husband as they try to encourage their family members.

We love you God!   Help us to live in this world you have Created.  Help us to love one another.  Help us always to remember that you ARE, and that you love us.

Amen,
    Mandy

Thank you Mandy.

Peace and Love Irene

Mandy
    Participant

Quote (thehappyman @ Feb. 29 2008,18:02)
    Hi All :
    A prayer of Thanks Giving:
    Abba, Awesome one full of grace , thank you for all the answers and blessings You Have already given. The coolness of comfort ; the comfort through sorrow ; the praise that is in our hearts and upon our lips ; for the dryness of our tears and the blessings that heal the sick , the broken hearted , and the fallen to be renewed. Thank you for this moment and to have another to praise Your Holyness , in the name of Jesus …….

Irene wrote:
    Thank you for that nice prayer of Thanksgiving and I want to second that, in Jesus Christ Name, Amen.

Peace and Love Mrs.

And I want to chime in as well and say that I read your lists for prayer and also head into my prayer closet to lift these things before God. I don't pray in “Jesus name”, however, because I'm not positive we are supposed to do that yet, but I pray nonetheless (earnestly). I believe that God hears my prayers, too. So even though I am not welcome to post in your prayer area, I hope you will accept my contribution here.

Jesus taught us how to pray……he never said we had to use his name as a tag on the end. That is why I do not feel compelled to do it. I mean no offense to those who include Jesus' name.

Amen! And love to all,
    Mandy

Up Date on our Grandson. He did not recover from the infection and it got worse, so my Daughter took Him back to the Hospital today and they cut more of the toothpick out, which the first time was not done right. I am so frustrated with small Urgent Care Doctors. I will never go there again. His toe was getting all blue and purple from the infection. One day can make the all the difference in the world. I just talked to Him and He was a big Boy He told me. He is so sweet.
    So please pray for Him. Thank you.

Peace and Love Mrs.

Mandy
    Participant

Oh, poor kid! I'll add him to my prayer list.

Irene, how have you been feeling? I've finally recovered from double pneumonia. I still have a dry-hacking cough every now and then (like when I'm on the phone, or trying to sleep). But other than that, we're good! :)

Lately I've been praying for our brother's and sister's who believe the world is coming to an end. I've received a few emails from then and it's very interesting what they are doing to prepare for this world disaster, including preping their children. I'm wondering what will become of their children's faith when all does not occur? My prayers are with them all.

Mandy
    Participant

My friend, Kate, called me today from the bedside of her husband. They are in the hospital awaiting news on some tests. It looks like her husband, Andy, may have cancer. It has spread to his spine. They have four children and a farm. My friend is overwhelmed with sadness and fear. Andy is doing quite well considering. Please pray for both of them and their kids. We will hear on Friday the results of all the many tests that they perfomed today. I expect the news to be grim, but God can do the impossible! Please join me in prayer for a miracle healing for Andy.

Thank you,
    Mandy

Quote (Mandy @ Mar. 06 2008,17:28)
    My friend, Kate, called me today from the bedside of her husband.  They are in the hospital awaiting news on some tests.  It looks like her husband, Andy, may have cancer.  It has spread to his spine.  They have four children and a farm.  My friend is overwhelmed with sadness and fear.  Andy is doing quite well considering.  Please pray for both of them and their kids.  We will hear on Friday the results of all the many tests that they perfomed today.  I expect the news to be grim, but God can do the impossible!  Please join me in prayer for a miracle healing for Andy.

Thank you,
    Mandy

We will pray for your friend Andy, that God may strenghten Him and his family in the days ahead. Miracles do still happen. May the Lord keep and bless Him, in Jesus Christ name we pray, Amen.

Peace and Love Mrs.

Mandy
    Participant

News on Andy's condition: they have now officially called it a Lymphoma (neoplastic cells present). I'm not sure what type he has yet, we will know more tomorrow. I do know that I held his wife while she cried today and asked me what she would do without him?

Oh, dear God! Please heal Andy and comfort his dear wife and children. Give them strength to endure whatever the future may hold for them. Praise you! Amen

Mandy! Please tell your friend that we will keep Her and Her Family in our Prayers. May the Lord strenghten Her and keep Her. Please God heal Andy. Help theChildren. We ask all of this in Jesus Christ Name. Amen.

Peace and Love Mrs.

I have asked my Husband to pray to and He will.

Mandy
    Participant

Oh, thank you Irene. That means so much. I will tell Kate tomorrow that other's are praying and I'm sure that will be a comfort to her. Her husband is a believer and has just recently gone back to church.

And you're right – prayer should be important to everyone. Bearing one another's burdens is the a form of loving one another.

Cato
    Participant

I sincerely pray that your friends are spared suffering.  In the end, it is as it always should be, God's will be done; but in the exection of that will, may the effected see God's purpose and loving hand even in the midst of tragedy or what may only appear to be such now.  Many times what appears to us a curse in the immediacy of its happening turns out to be something different when looked at later.  Perhaps this will be such a time, in that direction lies hope.  And hope, just like in the fable of Pandora's box, is a gift left to sustain us in times of overpowering darkness.

Mandy
    Participant

Quote (Cato @ Mar. 08 2008,02:11)
    Perhaps this will be such a time, in that direction lies hope. And hope, just like in the fable of Pandora's box, is a gift left to sustain us in times of overpowering darkness.

I love this and am going to tuck this away to perhaps share with Kate later….

It's always difficult to believe that “God's will” is that folks suffer. It just seems so unloving. I mean, I wouln't have it “planned” for one of my children to suffer.

TimothyVI
    Participant

Quote (Mandy @ Mar. 08 2008,03:54)

Quote (Cato @ Mar. 08 2008,02:11)
    Perhaps this will be such a time, in that direction lies hope.  And hope, just like in the fable of Pandora's box, is a gift left to sustain us in times of overpowering darkness.

I love this and am going to tuck this away to perhaps share with Kate later….

It's always difficult to believe that “God's will” is that folks suffer.  It just seems so unloving.  I mean, I wouln't have it “planned” for one of my children to suffer.

It is not “god's will” that folks suffer.
    It is God's will that folks can learn to lean on Him in order to ease any suffering that may come along as a natural by product of this life that He has given us.

I too will pary for your friends.

Tim

Cato
    Participant

I doubt it is ever God's will that we suffer, yet it may be he “allows” suffering because to do otherwise may interfere with free will, or perhaps it is needed for us to grow and learn, or to allow others the opportunity to step up and do good.  We never can see the bigger picture for we are here and human.  My point is that all suffering is not necessarily needless, perhaps in this case it may nudge a man or his family to looking at life differently, allow neighbors and friends to participate in active goodness, show another family how to handle their difficulties by this family's model.  We never know and I don't want to minimize the fear and sadness involved yet there may be a grander nobler purpose we may not even be aware of.  If it were my family, I would pray for help and probably be despondent and ask why, yet in asking why it would help to think there may be a reason and that reason may be for some greater good even if I don't presently see or understand, yet might some day when all such things will be made known.

Participant

Hi, I am praying for Andy and his family.

God Bless

kejonn
    Participant

Please pray for TimIV and family. His father passed away yesterday.

kejonn
    Participant

TimVI I mean!

Participant

Hi Tim:

Praying that God would comfort you and your family in the loss of your dad.  

Of course, when one of our loved ones dies, we will miss him, but if they are Christians, God promises a resurrection from the dead, and a reunion in that case with our loved one.

God Bless

Mandy
    Participant

Thanks brothers, I will let the Sharp family know they are in our prayers.

Bro Tim, I've sent you a PM, but I will also keep you close to my heart and prayers during this time of loss. God comfort you brother.

Love to all,
    Mandy

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 72 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account