Positive Outlook

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 13 posts - 161 through 173 (of 173 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Quote (Tiffany @ Dec. 31 2008,10:26)
    Hello Marty!  I like that name, I had a friend by that name. I started this post to tell of ourselfs our lives etc. So Marty how about you? Are you willing to share with us? It is of course your choice to do so, O.K.
    Peace and Love Irene
    :) :) :)

Hi Mrs:

I have shared many things about myself and about my life in my personal testimony and also through a topic started by Charity, but of course, I will be happy to share whatever you want to know about me and my family.  Actually, I would like to meet everyone here in person and share.  That would be nice.

Marty is a nickname which was pinned on me when I was in the U.S. Navy.  My last name is Martinez, and therefore, comes Marty.  My wife and I met and married while I was in the service stationed in Charleston, SC.  I met her through a shipmate of mine and I was introduced to her as Marty, and so, to her, I am still Marty.

And so, if you would like to call me Marty, that would be wonderful.

God Bless

Tiffany
    Participant

Thank you so much Marty. Sounds like a happy life you are leading. It is so funny some times how we come to names etc. My Husbands name is Georg Schulz- not George Schultz like most would want to spell it, and no Middle name. We have a Family joke because of it, Georges Mother could not afford a middle name.
    Happy New Year.
    Peace and Love Irene

Tiffany
    Participant

Marty her it is……….See you tomorrow.
    Irene :D :D

Tiffany
    Participant

Today is already Monday, I told you I was going to come back on the 3rd. of Jan. well here I am
    Peace and Love Irene

Not3in1
    Participant

Sometimes the very brightest days come out of the darkest nights,
    blessings shine through trials of the soul.

And God in his own time and way,
    melts the shadows with his light.
    Through the storms of life I've come to know….

My hope is in heaven. My heart believes.
    I can see the angels in my dreams.
    I know who holds forever.
    I trust because He lives!!

My hope is in heaven, cuz that's where Jesus lives.

Lightenup
    Participant

Hi Mandy,
    I'm glad to read your positive, hopeful post. How is your journey going?
    Love, Kathi

Cindy
    Participant

Hi Mandy and Kathi! Long time no talk, so how things are going your way? I really like those beautiful words of Love. Yes, indeed we have a wonderful God, that keeps us daily, even in the darkest hours. I was just crying out to Him today and instantly He reminded me that others have it much, much worse then I do. All one has to think of all those people in the Nursing Homes. Gods Love will shine through even in the darkest hour, I have just experienced that today. And even right now sitting here typing I can feel His Love. Georg is Home the House is so peaceful and I a,m very thankful for all. Sunday our Daughter and Gang are coming looking forward to that.
    Peace and Love Irene

Lightenup
    Participant

Hi Irene,
    I'm glad that the Lord is shining for you! We are having a rainy day here but I am hearing of ice storms up north, brrr. I hope you are keeping warm. My sister was here this past weekend with her famiily. They came to pick out a collie puppy from a friend of mine. The little puppy is so perfectly made, little whiskers, nose and ears etc. What a wonderful creator we have.

I have an idea for you…why don't you get a “facebook”. I have a picture of the three of us on my facebook. Just go to http://www.facebook.com and set one up for yourself. It is simple! That way you can keep in touch with those grandkids. I think that you would like it:;):
    Love, Kathi

Cindy
    Participant

Hi Kathi! Want to acknowledge your letter of encouragement. I am so tired right now, we are having 9 inches of Snow and ice rain in- between. It was so stunningly beautiful, winter wonderland. Tiffany and Brian have been of School 2 days and they spend time with us. Talk to you later, need to close my eyes. O.K. Love you Irene

Lightenup
    Participant

Hello all,
    I just wanted to share something that happened yesterday. Some will see coincedence but I see God's loving care for my son and I. Yesterday my son was driving me downtown. He was parking in a tight spot in a parking garage when he nudged a support pole. When we were going to leave, we heard a strange noise from the tire. The fender had been pushed by the pole contact and part of it was pushing against the tire. Well we were able to push it back. A few minutes later before we got off the onramp to the freeway we heard something dragging so we pulled off onto the shoulder. We found the whole headlight unit on the ground still connected by the wires. We weren't sure what to do and after fooling with it for a few minutes I suggested that we pray for God to guide us. Within 60 seconds the Department of Transportantion Highway Incident truck pulled up behind us. God is so good to us and He strengthens our faith at times like that. The truck driver was so kind and helped us.

LU

Cindy
    Participant

Thank you Kathi for sharing, just in time for you, God indeed is so good. He is always there when we call on Him. Sometimes we don't even have to call on Him and He is there. Like the Footprint in the sand, He takes care of His People.
    Peace and Love Irene

Lightenup
    Participant

Hi all you Heaven netters out there,
    I just got word from Nick on my facebook. He is enjoying the finest wines surrounded by family and friends in Wanaka by the lake. I don't think we need to worry about him.

Blessings,
    Kathi

Cindy
    Participant

Hi Kathi! Nice, but Georg is lonely without Nick and has nobody to argue with!!!!
    Peace and Love Irene

Viewing 13 posts - 161 through 173 (of 173 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account