Positive Outlook

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 141 through 160 (of 173 total)
  • Author
    Tiffany
    Participant

Quote (Not3in1 @ Dec. 17 2008,02:22)
    On a positive note:  I'm hosting a chick holiday lunch at my house today.  I'm excited to get all my friends together – we laugh, and laugh, and laugh!!

Have a good day everyone (stay warm),
    Mandy

Hope your Lunch is going well, in Spirit I am with you(if I am invited). We are having a quite day today. All is in School and work. Ralph has been laying tiles at Tony (Grandson) House, that is were He is. The Bakery is not doing to good at all. Who knows what will happen there. I do need the rest. So I will see what I can hunt up for Lunch. Big fat Hamburger sounds good. So have a nice Lunch.
    Peace and Love Irene

Not3in1
    Participant

We had so much fun today! And the food….. When the kids got home from school they were so excited because there was so much “special” food left over from the party. It was a good day, today.

I hope your doing well, Irene. You sound a bit down. Cheer up……..we may see him in the clouds TONIGHT! :)

Tiffany
    Participant

You know what happens Mandy, if I feel down I just start singing and before I know it I am with God in Highest Heaven, above the clouds. God has always given me a way out of all downs and trouble that I might have gotten in. Well, He has promised us that any way, right? I am happy that your Party went great. Yes, having left over food from a Party always smells good too. I used to make a Beer dip and put it into a round Rye Bread. The next day that dip has soaked into the bread and boy does that taste good. When we belonged to the W.W.C.of God we had the Brethren over a lot. We had our bigger Home then and Entertaining was great. We took turns going from Home to Home. I do miss them. I only have 2 good friends left. Some have died and some have moved and some are back with the trinity. Sorry just rattling. Yep it is snowing and I did see Him in the clouds among the snowflakes. He is still here, do you see Him toooooooooooooooo.(when two or three are gathered in my name there I am in the midst of them.) Should get some sleep it is 3:35 A.M. Cindy and I are going shopping at 11:00A.M.
    It is always nice talking with you Mandy. Good Night.
    Love you Irene

Tiffany
    Participant

Heh Mandy! Are you taking a break again? Just reading this last post again, I really do like to rattle with you. So did you have anything else to tell? Georg has some X-mas Music on, so nice. Even tho we do not put up Tree or any kind of decoration, we like the music. We buy the Kids presents and they will come for Dinner. Georg is cooking. Making a nice Rump Roast for a change.
    Peace and Love Irene

Not3in1
    Participant

Hi Irene,

I'm pretty pooped tonight. The kids have been home the past 3 days because of the snow, and we just learned that the schools are closed for tomorrow too. Monday they start their holiday break……so that means I haven't had any time to go shopping without them! Ahhhh!

The snow is so pretty outside. I have Christmas music playing all the time here at home. I love to decorate every room (even the bathroom is decorated). I've been collecting Christmas things since I was a young teenager. I've always loved the season. I've since learned that Christmas is probably not when Christ was actually born, I've shared this with the children, but we don't care. I've also read about the trees and the pagen implications surrounding all of that, and I've shared that with the family too. We've decided that it's hard to know for certain what happened and what didn't. So many things that I read are conflicting. So…..we've decided to enjoy the season with all of it's offerings. We do so unto the Lord. This year we are looking forward to the candlelight service on Christmas eve. at a local church.

Because my husband is now in AA, it has become important to him to attend church. So we are looking for one in our area that we can all live with. One that I visited just recently started the service by ringing their church bell 3 times for the Trinity! :D Needless to say, we won't be attending there (sorry, trinitarian brother's – it's just not for me).

Anyway, I better get my rest. We're building the 4th member of our snowman family tomorrow. That takes work, let me tell ya!

Love to you,
    Mandy

Tiffany
    Participant

Hi Mandy! Have a good time tomorrow. I'll probable will be cleaning with Gary(Son)

Lightenup
    Participant

Hi Irene and Mandy,
    It sounds like you both are having some fun, that's good to read. I have all my gifts wrapped and my college kids home. Hallelujah! The decorations look so festive and I need to get to some baking soon. I don't know how to bake treats without using sugar and white flour. Sugar and white flour are not my friends :(

Keep on having fun! Mandy 4 snowmen…a whole family! I hope you find a great church to worship together.

Lightenup
    Participant

Hi all,
    A cool thing happened the other day, so I thought I'd share it. I was at my local WalMart and was going back to the pharmacy section for the second time when someone called my name. There was a friend whom I hadn't seen for about four years. She doesn't live in the same town but happened to be shopping at my local WM. She said that minutes before, she had asked the Lord to let her see, well…me. And there I was, remember that I had already been to that section of the store before this but had forgotten something. I wasn't too happy that I had forgotten something and had to go all the way back there but God showed me His plan and that He works in even ways like that. It was a very happy reunion. My friend even called me later to tell me that our meeting was her Christmas present this year. That was so cool and dear to my heart. Thank you God for blessings like that. It was also a “present” to me, a bigger one than any I could have paid money for in the whole store.:)

Have a very Merry Christmas everyone!
    Love,
    Kathi/LU

Tiffany
    Participant

Merry  Christmas to all and to all a good Night

Peace on Earth and good will to all men.  Silent Night, Holy Night, praise and Honor to our God and His Son Jesus Christ. Amen

To all peace and love Irene

Quote (Lightenup @ Dec. 25 2008,03:54)
    Hi all,
    A cool thing happened the other day, so I thought I'd share it.  I was at my local WalMart and was going back to the pharmacy section for the second time when someone called my name.  There was a friend whom I hadn't seen for about four years.  She doesn't live in the same town but happened to be shopping at my local WM.  She said that minutes before, she had asked the Lord to let her see, well…me.  And there I was, remember that I had already been to that section of the store before this but had forgotten something.  I wasn't too happy that I had forgotten something and had to go all the way back there but God showed me His plan and that He works in even ways like that.  It was a very happy reunion.  My friend even called me later to tell me that our meeting was her Christmas present this year.  That was so cool and dear to my heart.  Thank you God for blessings like that.  It was also a “present” to me, a bigger one than any I could have paid money for in the whole store.:)

Love,
    Kathi/LU

Hi LU

Praise God he is good.

You have Merry Christmas and a happy New Year also.

Blessings Keith

Same to everyone on this forum.

NickHassan
    Participant

Bless the Lord O my soul today and every day in the name of Yahshua
    It is the privelege of your servants to bless your holy name

Hebrews 13:15
    By him therefore let us offer the sacrifice of praise to God continually, that is, the fruit of our lips giving thanks to his name.

Lightenup
    Participant

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Dec. 25 2008,02:37)

Hi all,
    A cool thing happened the other day, so I thought I'd share it.  I was at my local WalMart and was going back to the pharmacy section for the second time when someone called my name.  There was a friend whom I hadn't seen for about four years.  She doesn't live in the same town but happened to be shopping at my local WM.  She said that minutes before, she had asked the Lord to let her see, well…me.  And there I was, remember that I had already been to that section of the store before this but had forgotten something.  I wasn't too happy that I had forgotten something and had to go all the way back there but God showed me His plan and that He works in even ways like that.  It was a very happy reunion.  My friend even called me later to tell me that our meeting was her Christmas present this year.  That was so cool and dear to my heart.  Thank you God for blessings like that.  It was also a “present” to me, a bigger one than any I could have paid money for in the whole store.:)

Love,
    Kathi/LU

Hi LU

Praise God he is good.

You have Merry Christmas and a happy New Year also.

Blessings Keith

Same to everyone on this forum.

Thanks Keith,
    Nice to hear from you! Enjoy your New Year. I'm looking forward to what God has for us here on Heaven.net in 2009. Unity would be great, do you think it could be possible this side of heaven?

God bless, LU

Lightenup
    Participant

Happy New Year to all and may God bring us closer to His truth in 2009!

Love, LU

Participant

Hi all,

Love,
    Kathi/LU

Hi LU:

I am a day late and a dollar short to say Merry Xmas, but I just wanted to say that I am happy that God blessed you with the reunion of your friend.

God is good, may He continue to bless you and your family and friends.

Well, maybe I am not late since every day is Christmas to me. I hope that you have a Merry Christmas and a prosperous New Year.

Love in Christ,
    Marty

Tiffany
    Participant

Another year gone, just remember when we were celebrating 2000 and how anxious we were. We thought the end was going to come in 2000 and now we are going to have 2009.

The strangest thing that I think happens to all of us is, that we think we will never get to the ripe age of 50-60-70-80 ore even 90. Some of us have and still going strong. Bless all of you and may the peace of the Lord be with all of you.

Happy New Year to all of you, may the next year bring all of you happiness and good health.  Praise the Lord, Oh my soul.
    Peace and Love Georg and Irene

Lightenup
    Participant

Quote (942767 @ Dec. 26 2008,16:49)

Hi all,

Love,
    Kathi/LU

Hi LU:

I am a day late and a dollar short to say Merry Xmas, but I just wanted to say that I am happy that God blessed you with the reunion of your friend.

Well, maybe I am not late since every day is Christmas to me.  I hope that you have a Merry Christmas and a prosperous New Year.

Love in Christ,
    Marty

Thanks Marty,
    I like calling you “Marty” instead of “94.” It has been a good year chatting with you. You celebrate Christmas everyday…great! It is a good thing that Christmas isn't mainly about gift giving or that could get expensive :) Christ was born as a man for our benefit and then died for our benefit…hallelujah! It is truly a good thing to celebrate everyday!!

God bless you and your family Marty,
    Kathi

theodorej
    Participant

Greetings All…….It has been an enormous pleasure and an exciting year for me in this forum and I must say I learned alot,and through the grace of God may we all continue to learn from each other in the coming year… Happy,Healthy and Prosperous New Year to All…..TJ

Tiffany
    Participant

Also want to wish all a very Happy New Year, Irene

:D :D :D

Participant

Quote (Lightenup @ Dec. 27 2008,14:04)

Quote (942767 @ Dec. 26 2008,16:49)

Hi all,

Love,
    Kathi/LU

Hi LU:

Well, maybe I am not late since every day is Christmas to me.  I hope that you have a Merry Christmas and a prosperous New Year.

Love in Christ,
    Marty

Thanks Marty,
    I like calling you “Marty” instead of “94.”  It has been a good year chatting with you.  You celebrate Christmas everyday…great!  It is a good thing that Christmas isn't mainly about gift giving or that could get expensive :)  Christ was born as a man for our benefit and then died for our benefit…hallelujah!  It is truly a good thing to celebrate everyday!!

God bless you and your family Marty,
    Kathi

Hi LU:

Thanks for the blessing, and I will be honored if you would call me Marty.

God Bless

Tiffany
    Participant

Hello Marty! I like that name, I had a friend by that name. I started this post to tell of ourselfs our lives etc. So Marty how about you? Are you willing to share with us? It is of course your choice to do so, O.K.
    Peace and Love Irene
    :) :) :)

Viewing 20 posts - 141 through 160 (of 173 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account