Positive Outlook

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 173 total)
  • Author

Since so much anger has been floating around on the Website I thought I would start this tread and share what I have been doing, since I have been having problems with Anger at the present time.
    This is from a Book by Joyce Meyer that I found rather interesting. The Book is called ” THE SECRET POWER”

Introduction
    DO YOU WANT TO KNOW A SECRET?

Everybody does! and I have discovered a powerful secret that I want to share with you-a secret that literally changed was talkin to the Lordmy life.
    In 1976 God gracoisly granted me revelation on the power of confessing His word out loud. Prior to 1976 I was a very negative person who always had a negative thing to say. Due
    to abuse in my past and growing up in a very negative atmosphere, my outlook on life was”If I don’t expect anything good to happen to me, then I won’t be disappointed when it does’nt.”
    God had been dealing with me about the very distructive problem of being negative, and I had made a lot of progress in changing the way I thought and spoke. I was careful not to speak negative, but I was not yet experiencing the positive changes in my life. I was talking to the Lord-basically complaining because I felt I had stopped being negative and has not seen a positive change-I sensed God speaking to my Heart:” Joyce, you stopped saying negative things, but you have not started saying positive things.” It is good to stop doing wrong things, but the real harvest comes in our lives when we plant seed by doing the right thing.
    Instantly I knew in my spirit what I needed to do. I spend the next few days compiling a confession list.” It consisted of Scripturesfrom God;s Word and changes that I wanted to happen in my life. I made sure everything that I wanted to confess was in agreement with God’s Word. For most of my confessions I had chapter and verse to back them up. Usimg that list I started to confessing God’s Word out loud twice a Day. I can honestly say that was the beginning ogf the wonderful changes in me, my Family and my life.
    Romans 4:17 states that God speaks life to the deadand calls nonexsistent things as if they already existed. I was doing the same thing that did not yet exist in my life into being by confessing Word. I must stress that the things I confessed are in God’s Word-they were not just things that I wanted. Confessing God’s Word is not a way to get our own will accomplished but, rather, the will of God. As WE BELIEVE AND CONFESS God’s Word we are setting ourselves in agreement with Him for His plan to come to pass in our Lives.

This is the first Article and i will post it, others will follow when I have more time.
    Peace and Love MrsIM4Truth

I am not going to do all the Introdoction just a few words more. The whole secret is to say the Word out loud. Then she list according to subject. The one I want to do is about Anger. So Here it is

A N G E R

I WILL BRIDLE MY ANGER, TRASH MY WRATH, COOL MY PIPES–IT ONLY MAKES IT WORSE         PSALMS 37:89(THE MESSAGE)

I FOLLOW THE EXAMPLE OF THE LORD, WHO IS MERCIFUL AND GRACIOUS, SLOW TO ANGER AND PLENTEOUS IN MERCY AND LOVING KINDNESS.
    PSALMS 103:8

I AM SLOW TO ANGER AND HAVE GREAT UNDERSTANDING; I AM NOT LIKE HE WHO IS HASTY OF SPIRIT.
    EXPOSING AND EXALTING HIS FOLLY
    PROVERB 14:29

I SPEAK SOFT ANSWERS THAT TURN AWAY WRATH, NOT GRIVIOUS WORDS THAT STIR UP ANGER.
    PROVERBS 15:1

I AM NOT A HOT TEMPERED PERSON WHO STIRS UP STRIFE, BUT AM SLOW TO ANGER, APPEASING CONTENTION.
    PROVERBS 15:18

GOOD SENSE MAKES ME RESTRAIN MY ANGER, AND IT IS MY GLORY TO OVERLOOK A TRANSGRESSION
    OR AB OFFENS.
    PROVERBS 19:11

I AM NOT ANGRY IN SPIRIT AND TO BE ANGRY AND VEXED, FOR ANGER AND VEXATION LODGE IN THE BOSSOMOF  FOOLS.
    ECCLESIASTES7:9

IF I AM ANGRY I DO NOT SIN, OR LET MY WRATH(MY EXASPERATION, MY FURY OR INDIGNATION) LAST UNTIL THE SUN GOES DOWN.
    EPHESIANS 4:26

I WILL ALLBITTERNESS AND INDIGNATION AND WRATH(PASSION, RAGE, BAD TEMPER), AND RESENTMENT( ANGER, ANIMOSITY) AND QUARRELING(BRAWLING,CLAMOR,CONTENTION) AND SLANDER
    (EVIL SPEAKING, ABUSIVE OR BLASPHEMOUS LANGUAGE) BE BANISHED FROM ME, WITH ALL MALICE(SPITE, ILL WILL, OR BASE OF ANY KIND).
    AND I WILL BCOME USEFUL, AND HELPFUL, AND KIND TO OTHERS, TENDERHEARTED(COMPASSINATE, UNDERSTANDING, LOVING-HEARTED), FORGIVING OTHERS ( READILY AND FREELY), AS GOD IN CHRIST FORGAVE ME.
    EPHESIANS 4: 31-32

NOW I MUST GET RID OF ALL THESE THINGS; ANGER, PASSION, AND HATEFUL FEELINGS. NP INSULTS OR OBSCENE TALK MUST EVER COME FROM MY LIPS.
    COL.3:8

I WON'T FORGET THAT IT IS BETTER TO LISTEN MUCHM SPEAK LITTLE, AND NOT BECOME AMGRY, FOR ANGER DOES'NT MAKE ME GOOD, AS GOD DEMANDS THAT I MIUST BE
    JAMES 1:19-20
    This is positive and we can all learn from this and hope that you will join me with this project, Tomorrow I have beautiful Song for you.
    She said that we should say these words out loud twice a day. I hope and pray that we can all do this, maybe we can have some Peace on Heaven Net. That I pray in Jesus Name. Amen

:D :D :D

IT WONT BE LONG NOW

IT WONT BE LONG NOW TILL THE WORLD IS AT PEACE,
    TILL TROUBLE HAVE CEASED, IT WONT BE LONG
    IT WONT BE LONG NOW TILL THE BEAUTY WE SEE
    FOR THE WHOLE WORLD WILL BE, IT WONT BE LONG.

tHE lAMB WILL PEACEFULLY DWELL WITH THE LION
    THE LEOPARD WILL LIE DOWN WITH THE KID.
    THE WOLF AND THE BEAR WILL NO LOMGER BE WILD
    LITTLE CHILD IT WON'T BE LONG NOW.

IT WONT BE LONG NOW, TILL ALL PEOPLE JOIN HANDS
    FROM MANY A LAND, IT WON'T BE LONG.
    IT WON'T BE LONG NOW TILL THE CHILDREN WILL SMILE AND LAUGH ALL THE WHILE, IT WONT BE LONG.

THE LAMB WILL PEACEFULLY DWELL WITH THE LION,
    THE LEOPARD WILL LIE DOWN WITH THE KID,
    THE WOLF AND THE BEAR WILL NO LONGER BE WILD
    LITTLE CHILD IT WON'T BE LONG NOW.

All People will join Hands when we understand that we should join Hands and not argue so much. I am so tired of it all. Just remember that we are all sinners and fall short of the glory of God and lets join Hands and Pray.

I find it really ironic when one reaches out and nobody responds. Is it because nobody reads it, or is it that nobody cares about me anymore? It certainly makes me wonder. I had this up for 24 hours, and no replies. Lets see what the next 24 hours will bring me.

Peace and Love Mrs.IM4Truth :blues: :blues:

NickHassan
    Participant

Keep it up saywf,
    Blessings

Thank you Nick just call me Mrs. because that is what I am.

Peace and Love to you Mrs.

Towshab
    Participant

Quote (seek and you will find @ Jan. 14 2008,14:32)
    I find it really ironic when one reaches out and nobody responds. Is it because nobody reads it, or is it that nobody cares about me anymore? It certainly makes me wonder. I had this up for 24 hours, and no replies. Lets see what the next 24 hours will bring me.

Sorry if I find these statements (highlighted above) to be a bit selfish. Makes me think you are not doing it for others but yourself. That's not the case is it?

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi tow,
    This sounds like the work of the accuser of the brethren?

TimothyVI
    Participant

Hi Mrs.

It has been viewed 43 times. That shows interest. I didn't know that you needed a response.
    Thank you for the positive post.

Tim

Quote (Towshab @ Jan. 15 2008,08:17)

Sorry if I find these statements (highlighted above) to be a bit selfish. Makes me think you are not doing it for others but yourself. That's not the case is it?

Tow Wrong I am doing it for others, but that is O.K. if you don't want to believe me. I want to let others know that there is a way that Joyce Meyer discribes can help all of us.
    Mrs.

This one is also important for all those that have problem with Anxiety and worries.

ANGXIETY AND WORRY

I AMS TRONG, COURAGEEOUS, AND FIRM, I FEAR NOT AND AM NOT IN TERROR, FOR IT IS THE LORD MY GOD WHO GOES WITH ME; HE WILL NOT FAIL ME OR FORSAKE ME.
    DEUTERONOMY 31:6

IN THE DAY OF MY TROUBLE I WILL CALL TO YOU, FOR YOU WILL ANSWER ME.
    PSALMS 86:7

SEARCH ME O GOD, AND KNOW MY HEART, TRY ME, AND KNOW MY ANXIETIES; AND SEE IF THERE IS ANY WICKED WAY IN ME, AND LEAD ME IN THE WAY EVERLASTING.
    PSALMS 139:23-24

ALL THE DAYS OF THE DESPONDING AND AFFLICTED ARE MADE EVIL(BY ANXIOUS THOUGHTS AN FOREBORINGA), BUT i HAVE A GLAD HEART AND A CONTINUAL FEAST( REGARDLESS OF CIRCUMSTANCES.)
    PEOVERB 15:15

My WORRYING AND BEING ANXIOUS WILL NOT ADD ONE UNIT OF MEASURE(CUBIT) TO MY STATURE AND THE SPAN OF MY LIFE.
    MATH. 6:27

I WILL NOT BE WORRIED SAYING, WHAT AM I GOING TO EAT, WHAT AM I GOING TO DRINK? OR WHAT AM I GOING TO WEAR? ..BUT I WILL SEEK FIRST OF ALL FOR THE KINGDOM OF GOD AND HIS RIGHTEOUSNESS(HIS WAY OF BEING RIGHT) AND THEN ALL THIS THINGS WILL BE GIVEN TO ME BESIDES.
    MATH. 6:31-33

I WILL NOT WORRY AND BE AIOUS ABOUT TOMORROW, FOR TORORROW WILL HAVE WORRIES AND ANXIETY OF ITS OWN. SUFFIENT FOR EACH DAY IS ITS OWN TROUBLE.
    MATH.6:34

I WILL NOT LET THIS WORIES OF THIS LIFE, THE DECEITFULNESS OF WEALTH AND THE DESIRES FOR OTHER THINGS AND JOKE THE WORD, MAKING IT UNFRUITFUL
    MARK 4:19

I AM NOT ANXIOUS ABOUT ANYTHING, BUT IN EVERYTHING, BY PRAYER AND PETITION, WITH THANSGIVING. I PRESENT MY REQUEST TO GOD, WHICH TRANSCENTS ALL UNDERSTANDING, GUARDS MY HEART AND MY MIND IN CHRIST JESUS.
    PHILLIPIANS4:6-7

I CAST THE WHOLE OF MY CARE( ALL MY ANXIOUTIES, ALL MY WORRIES, ALL MY CONCERNS, ONCE AND FOR ALL ON HIM, FOR HE CARES FOR ME AFFECTIONATELY AND CARES ABOUT ME WATCHFULLY.
    1 PETER5 5:7

SHE SAID TO SAY IT TWICE A DAY, JUST TO REMIND YOU, IF YOU WANT TO PARTISIPATE

I am putting according to what I feel is being needed at this time, however in Her Book it is listed alphabetical. The one THING I believe all of us could us more of is Wisdom
    WISDOM
    THE REVERENT FEAR AND WORSHIP OF THE LORD IS THE BEGINNING OF WISDOM AND SKILL (THE PRECEDING AND THE FIRST ESSNTIAL, THE PREREQUISITE AND THE ALPHABATE); A GOOD UNDERSTANDING, WISDOM, AND MEANING HAVE ALL THOSE WHO DO (THE WILL OF THE LORD).
    PSALMS 111:10

THE WISE ALSO WILL HEAR AND INCREASE IN LEARNING, AND THE PERSON OF UNDERSTANDING WILL AQUIRE SKILL AND ATTAIN TO SOUND COUNSEL(SO THAT HE MAY BE ABLE TO STEER HIS COURSE RIGHTLY).
    PROVERBS 1:5

IF I RECEIVE GOD'S WORDS AND TREASURE UP HIS COMMANDMENTS WITHIN ME, MAKING MY EAR ATTENTIVE TO SKILLFUL AND GODLY WISDON AND INCLINING AND DIRECTING MY HEART AND MIND TO UNDERSTANDING( APPLYING ALL MY POWER TO THE QUEST FOR IT); YES, IF I CRY OUT FOR INSIGHT AND RAISE MY VOICE FOR UNDERSTANDING, IF I SEEK(WISDOM) AS FOR SILVER AND SEARCH FOR SKILLFUL AND GODLY WISDOM AS FOR HIDDEN TREASURES, THEN I WILL UNDERSTAND THE REVERENT AND THE WORSHIPFUL FEAR OF THE LORD AND FIND THE KNOWLEDGE OF )OUR OMNISCIENT) GOD.
    PROVERBS 2:1-5

I LEAN ON, TRUST IN, AND AM CONFIDENT IN THE LORD WITH ALL MY HEART AND MIND AND DO NOT RELY ON MY OWN INSIGHT OR UNDERSTANDING. IN ALL MY WAYS I KNOW, REGONIZE AND ACKNOLEDGE HIM, AND HE MAKES STRAIGHT AND PLAIN MY PATHS. I AM NOT WISE IN MY OWN EYES, BUT I REVERENTLY FEAR AND WORSHIP THE LORD.
    PROVERBS 3:5-7

HAPPY IS THE MAN WHO FINDS WISDOM, AND THE MANWHO GAINS UNDERSTANDING; FOR HER PROCEEDS ARE BETTER THAN THE PROFITS OF SILVER,AND HER GAIN THAN FINE GOLD. SHE IS MORE PRECIOUS THAN RUBIES, AND ALL THE THINGS YOU MAY DESIRE CANNOT COMPARE WITH HER.
    PROVERBS 8:11

WHOEVER FINDS WISDOM FINDS LIFE AND RECEIVES FAVOR FROM THE LORD, I FIND WISDOM, AND I FIND LIFE AND RECEIVE FAVOR FROM THE LORD.
    PROVERBS 8:35(NIV)

I HEAR COUNCEL, RECEIVE INSTRUCTION, AND ACCEPT CORRECTION, THAT I MAY BE WISE IN THE TIME TO COME.
    PROVERBS 19:20

WHEN I AM DEFICIENT IN WISDOM, I ASK OF THE GIVING GOD (WHO GIVES) TO EVERYONE LIBERALLY AND UNGRUDGEINGLY, WITHOUT REPROACHING OR FAULTFINDING, AMD IT WILL BE GIVEN TO ME.
    JAMES 1:5

Quote (TimothyVI @ Jan. 15 2008,10:47)
    Hi Mrs.

It has been viewed 43 times. That shows interest. I didn't know that you needed a response.
    Thank you for the positive post.

Tim

I just wanted to know if there was a positive interest, I do not want to put all that work into it for nothing. I thank you for your respond. As far as if i am doing this for myself, i am doing it for all of us, and that includes me, I want to learn from this too. I hope Tow reads this.

Peace and Love Mrs.

NickHassan
    Participant

Quote (seek and you will find @ Jan. 15 2008,11:17)

Quote (Towshab @ Jan. 15 2008,08:17)

Tow Wrong I am doing it for others, but that is O.K. if you don't want to believe me. I want to let other know that there is a wasy that Joyce Meyer discribes can help all of us.
    Mrs.

Hi Mrs,
    Is this a new Christ you offer?

Nick Are you crazy, me offering another Christ by putting down what can help us to be positive? I am not denying Christ! I love my Savior Jesus Christ, I am under His Blood and have been born again. I don't know Joyce Meyer and have never watched Her on T.V. either, this Book was given to my Daughter and She gave it to my Husband. I found it helpful and thought it would help others as well and started to post it. No, No a thousand No's
    Peace and Love IM4Truth :( :(

Nick let me post to you what She says in the Introduction on Pattern

We see a pattern for this principle in the Book of Romans, which teaches us that in order to be saved, we must believe in our Heart and confess with our mouth.

BECAUSE IF YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND CONFESS WITH YOUR LIPS THAT JESUS IS LORD AND IN YOUR HEART BELIEVE(ADHERE TO, TRUST IN, AND RELY ON THE TRUTH) THAT GOD RAISED HIM FROM THE DEAD, YOU WILL BE SAVED. FOR WITH THE HEART A PERSON BELIEVES, SO IS JUSTIFIED(ADHERE TO, TRUST IN, AND RELIES ON CHRIST AND SO IS JUSTFIED DECLARED RIGHTEOUS, ACCEPTABLE TO GOD AND WITH THE MOUTH HE CONFESSES DECLARES OPENLY AND SPEARKS FREELY HIS FAITH AND CONFIRMS HIS SALVATION.
    I dont think that is another Christ at all.
    Peace and Love Mrs.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Mrs,
    Really?
    Did Jesus ever teach this as a way of salvation?
    Paul wrote this in his letter to the reborn Jewish Romans pleading with them to apply their faith.

Rom 1
    '1Paul, a servant of Jesus Christ, called to be an apostle, separated unto the gospel of God,

2(Which he had promised afore by his prophets in the holy scriptures,)

3Concerning his Son Jesus Christ our Lord, which was made of the seed of David according to the flesh;

4And declared to be the Son of God with power, according to the spirit of holiness, by the resurrection from the dead:

5By whom we have received grace and apostleship, for obedience to the faith among all nations, for his name:

6Among whom are ye also the called of Jesus Christ:

7To all that be in Rome, beloved of God, called to be saints: Grace to you and peace from God our Father, and the Lord Jesus Christ.

8First, I thank my God through Jesus Christ for you all, that your faith is spoken of throughout the whole world. '

They were already saved.
    Sadly you friend and other false teachers now preach it as another door into Christ which it is not.
    The way of salvation is still that preached by Peter at Pentecost.

Acts 2
    37Now when they heard this, they were pricked in their heart, and said unto Peter and to the rest of the apostles, Men and brethren, what shall we do?

38Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.

39For the promise is unto you, and to your children, and to all that are afar off, even as many as the LORD our God shall call.

But Nick that is not what it states, does it. All she is saying that we should confess with our mouths that He is the Lord, I did not think that is something new, but still the old to believe in Christ Jesus and confess it with our Mouth, that He has risen from the dead, now what is wrong with that? You mean because it does not say that we need to be Baptized and born again, that means it is another Christ? I did not look at it that way. But whatever you want to belief is up to you. I still belief in the Jesus that is our Christ that died for us and was resurrected and lives. He lives in me and so does the Father, I am born from above and have received the Holy Spirit. And I will confess it with my mouth or here with my writings. If others like Joyce Meyer and others belief something else that is up to them. I will take from anybody what is good. Thinking positive is certainly better to me then to critizise and be negative all the time. And that is why I started this post in the first place.

If others feel the same please let me know and I will stop posting her stuff.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Mrs,
    The letter to the Romans is one letter divided by men, and what is written in the first chapter relates to chapter 10.
    I agree that it is sad that the most popular evangelists have very doubtful salvation messages
    but you have been given the truth as spoken by Jesus and Peter, which never changes, and the response is over to you.

Towshab
    Participant

The only thing I suggest is turning the caps lock off. All capital letters is harder to read and is considered shouting in netiquette.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 173 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account