Pleasure of sin

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 41 through 46 (of 46 total)
  • Author
    Ed J
    Participant

Quote (shimmer @ Dec. 21 2010,21:11)

Quote (shimmer @ Dec. 21 2010,22:38)
    Ed, Tim was talking to me ? If he wanted you to answer then he would have said…Ed ?

Ed, I apologize for saying that.

Hi Shimmer,

It's nice when 'people' apologize when they 'make mistakes'; no harm, no foul!

Your brother
    in Christ, Jesus!
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

shimmer
    Participant

Hi Tim

I think it's important to obey God. I also believe it's better to live by faith, to have the Bible available for whenever God wants to speak (That's how it used to happen to me). I loved people. I have found that being on a forum like this, it does something. All of the different opinions and debating, it's too confusing. I feel lost these day's. Id love to have what I used to have. It's like it say's 'Knowledge puffs up, but love builds up”.

Tim Kraft
    Participant

shimmer: I am so sorry that this type of debating has created this feeling in you. I feel the same! I was raised up going to the Nazarene Church. I knew hell fire and religion all my youth. I rebelled until I was about 23 years old. I committed my life to God by myself at home. I set out to work for the lord. I ended up moving through numerous churches in short order because they were religiously set in their way.

I saw the hipocracy, the egos from the hierarchy just like the Pharisees and Saducees of old. The facade of clean living at church yet living differently away. All I wanted to know was the truth from Jesus. I knew instinctively that he must have done something great for mankind to give his life the way he did.

I have studied thousands of hours alone, many books, and a picture began to form within. I would get “ideas” and begin to search them out fully. Line upon line, precept upon precept, here a little, there a little. The picture that formed from following Jesus was getting better and better. He taught of a God that was a father to his children. The old testament in my opinon has caused far more destruction in the world than any other writing known to man. Why the churches kinda semi still recognize the old testament is they have followed the same physical order that was before and tried to mix it together with the new spirit way of Jesus. The two ways are in opposition.

They cannot mix. One is physically created, brick and mortar buildings with sacrifices for sin and tithing for support. The new way of Jesus is spiritual. You are the church of God, the temple of God. Jesus is the light of your temple. Jesus is your doorway. Jesus taught us the pathway to God. Jesus gave us himself, his very life, so that we would be made perfect unto God. What we have heard from the beginning about the love Jesus has shown us and given (freely) to us we must return to that love. I couldn't wait to share the peace

, love and kindness of the lord with all the religious bigots. They won't listen. They can't hear. If one believes a sin exists that you know not even what it is, it just exists and makes you unclean, then you are in death and dying. That is bondage of sin that Jesus took away.

If you can hear the truth of the perfection for you, created by the words of Jesus unto God the Father then go in peace and don't look back. Hold fast to any truth you get from Jesus alone. He is the way to God. All else is unnecessary. Even if you follow Jesus alone the firery darts of the wicked will come to kill, steal and destroy the words of truth from Jesus.
    I often hear the words “obey God” and I wonder what God is telling us to do? Our lives on this earth are ours to sow and reap whatever we decide to sow and thereby reap. God is not telling us how to live here. God is love, love does not control.
    Search out the truth of new testament biblical love. God bless you, TK

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Tim Kraft @ Dec. 23 2010,21:59)
    shimmer:

The old testament in my opinon has caused far more destruction in the world than any other writing known to man.

TK

Hi Tim,

Wow, that's exactly what 'atheists' say about the entire bible!
    Looks like you and 'atheists' both have a lot in common; No?

Psalm 14:1-3 The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt,
    they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
    The LORD looked down from heaven upon the children of men,
    to see if there were any that did understand, and seek God.
    They are all gone aside, they are all together become filthy:
    there is none that doeth good, no, not one.

Romans 8:7 Because the carnal mind is enmity against God:
    for it is not subject to
    The Law of God, neither indeed can be.
    Both you and them also want to disregard “The Law” too; huh?

Witnessing to a worldwide audience in behalf of YHVH!
    יהוה האלהים (JEHOVAH GOD) YÄ-hä-vā  hä ĔL-ō-Hêêm!
    Ed J (Isaiah 49:16 / Isaiah 60:14 / Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org (Ecl.9:12-16)

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Tim Kraft @ Dec. 23 2010,21:59)
    shimmer:

The old testament in my opinon has caused far more destruction in the world than any other writing known to man.

TK

Hi Tim,

Click Here

Ed J

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Tim,

I often hear the words “obey God” and I wonder what God is telling us to do?

Loose 'your confusion' about “YHVH”(63); read “The Bible”(63)!

God is not telling us how to live here.

You gotta be kidding; right?

God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)

Viewing 6 posts - 41 through 46 (of 46 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account