Petition for heaven.net to replace nick

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 54 total)
  • Author
    NickHassan
    Participant

Hi David,
    Scripture answers the questions.
    Keep searching the scriptures as they cannot be broken.

david
    Participant

i AM SO GLAD THAT YOU AND OTHERS ARE NOT EVEN THINKING ON SAYUING SOMETHING BAD ABOUT nICK,

Understand that I appreciate Nick and don't want him gone. But more than anyone else, he is a test in frustration. :D

david
    Participant

Hi David,
    Scripture answers the questions.
    Keep searching the scriptures as they cannot be broken.

So NICK, when someone asks you a question, why not give them a scriptural answer?

Why instead, do you almost always give them another question?

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi David,
    Enlarge the space for your tent by pulling out the JW pegs.
    You will always be limited to watchtower stuff otherwise.
    The truth of God does not fit within those boundaries

david
    Participant

Hi David,
    Enlarge the space for your tent by pulling out the JW pegs.

Ah, there's the second thing you do that is not only frustrating, but should be illegal and should be obvious weekness.

When you get tired of me asking the same question and you ignoring it, what do you do? You bring up unrelated things, and often say something about me being a JW. Me being a JW doesn't prove that the hellfire doctrine is correct as you believe. Yet, you've brought that up many times while we were discussing it, for example. Me, being a JW doesn't prove or disprove anything I believe. Yet, you act as though it did and will often use it when you are cornered or simply don't know what to say.

Nick, again I ask, if the scriptures answer questions, as you yourself said above, why not give people scriptures that answer questions? Why instead do you ask more questions?

Stu
    Participant

Quote (david @ Oct. 14 2009,09:38)

Hi David,
    Why do get annoyed when communication does not travel on the tramlines of tradition you require?
    Answering questions can set up battle stations but asking them might provoke reflection and research.

I understand that.  Jesus used questions all the time.  But I don't ever remember his disciples pulling their hair out in frustration.  (At least, it isn't recorded.)

Also, when you Nick, believe something and argue against what others believe and others question you, you never really answer.  You ask more questions.  I have always believed that when someone ignores a question, that is because they can't answer it.  Similarly, if we're having a discussion on hell/hades or something like that and the conversation is not going well for you, you can't just bring up Michael/Jesus in an attempt to divert the conversation.  Both doing that, and ignoring the questions we ask of you make us think you don't have answers…only questions.

Have you got an answer for my question to you about how a breeding pair of Kiwi made it from Mt Ararat to Auckland, an answer that does not involve an extra round-trip for Noah of many thousands of kilometres in an unseaworthy boat to drop them off, protected from predators?

Stuart

Stu
    Participant

Quote (t8 @ Oct. 03 2009,09:36)
    Hopefully any authority that a person gains (spiritually speaking) is due to a respect for the persons words or fruit.

Are you saying that Nick has better bananas?

I believe in free speech. Let people talk and others laugh at them if they say risible things.

Also just like to acknowledge again the work that mods do for forums like this. Not a task that Nick has ever asked thanks for.

Even if he has not yet explained my tile!

:cool:

Stuart

Quote (Stu @ Oct. 28 2009,22:43)

Hi David,
    Why do get annoyed when communication does not travel on the tramlines of tradition you require?
    Answering questions can set up battle stations but asking them might provoke reflection and research.

I understand that.  Jesus used questions all the time.  But I don't ever remember his disciples pulling their hair out in frustration.  (At least, it isn't recorded.)

Also, when you Nick, believe something and argue against what others believe and others question you, you never really answer.  You ask more questions.  I have always believed that when someone ignores a question, that is because they can't answer it.  Similarly, if we're having a discussion on hell/hades or something like that and the conversation is not going well for you, you can't just bring up Michael/Jesus in an attempt to divert the conversation.  Both doing that, and ignoring the questions we ask of you make us think you don't have answers…only questions.

Have you got an answer for my question to you about how a breeding pair of Kiwi made it from Mt Ararat to Auckland, an answer that does not involve an extra round-trip for Noah of many thousands of kilometres in an unseaworthy boat to drop them off, protected from predators?

Stuart

If God wants Kiwis in Aukland, by God there will be Kiwis in Aukland, whether Moses delievered them or not.

Pizza hut might have been making a delivery and dropped them off on there way.

Stu
    Participant

Quote (Constitutionalist @ Oct. 29 2009,17:51)

Hi David,

Stuart

If God wants Kiwis in Aukland, by God there will be Kiwis in Aukland, whether Moses delievered them or not.

You did not need to demonstrate that you have no answers. That was evident already.

Stuart

Quote (Stu @ Nov. 03 2009,23:50)

Quote (Constitutionalist @ Oct. 29 2009,17:51)

Hi David,

Stuart

You did not need to demonstrate that you have no answers.  That was evident already.

Stuart

Gondwanaland?

georg
    Participant

Quote (t8 @ Oct. 03 2009,14:39)
    Thanks

:)

t8 I really appreciate you and Nick.  I find it unnecessary to even have a Poll.  I don't want Nick to go.  I even say that I like Him.  I know not many agree with me, but as far as I am concerned He is doing a good job.  You will find Nick on the site day and night, that is what I call dedication.
    Thank you both for all you do.
    Peace and Love Irene

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Oct. 13 2009,03:12)
    Hi,
    I was a regular poster who got asked to take this role.
    I do stir the pot when it seems helpful to extract more truth.
    I reflect back unhelpful attitudes and take the flak when I need to.

Good things do happen for a few folk but most move on unchanged. C'est la vie

Hi All

Did anybody really take note of this post by NH?

I am not saying to get rid of him, but I do believe that t8 should alternate moderators so that NH is not the only one here.

His attitude in the above seems to be that if people do not change and leave, so be it.

What does that mean?

Notice CA is gone. Of course many would say fantastic. But is that what this sight is about, to only have view points that agree? Would that encourage learning and digging for the truth.

Believe me, I would love to see a few go from here, yet who should make that decision?

And if a moderator is causing people to leave because of being annoying, rather than trying to moderate, IMO that should be looked at.

Moderators should be a cut above the others and not just agitate or irratate or instigate. What fruit is that?

It has been brought to his attention about mentioning things off topic in threads that are not even discussing what he mentions, especially the Trinity.

Yes it is annoying when there is a discussion going on that has nothing to do with the Trinity and he or others have nothing better to say than the “Trinity” is false.

I dont know of any other sight that has a moderator that does these things! I agree with David on this one!

WJ

georg
    Participant

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Nov. 05 2009,10:14)

Hi,

Hi All

I am not saying to get rid of him, but I do believe that t8 should alternate moderators so that NH is not the only one here.

His attitude in the above seems to be that if people do not change and leave, so be it.

What does that mean?

Notice CA is gone. Of course many would say fantastic. But is that what this sight is about, to only have view points that agree? Would that encourage learning and digging for the truth.

Believe me, I would love to see a few go from here, yet who should make that decision?

And if a moderator is causing people to leave because of being annoying, rather than trying to moderate, IMO that should be looked at.

Moderators should be a cut above the others and not just agitate or irratate or instigate. What fruit is that?

It has been brought to his attention about mentioning things off topic in threads that are not even discussing what he mentions, especially the Trinity.

Yes it is annoying when there is a discussion going on that has nothing to do with the Trinity and he or others have nothing better to say than the “Trinity” is false.

I dont know of any other sight that has a moderator that does these things! I agree with David on this one!

WJ

W.J. Come on give Him a break. He is not as bad as some make Him out to be. I always say if the shoe fits wear it. CA is gone and good riddance. I never liked the guy. He thinks, just like any other Catholic that He knows it all. I never seen him say a kind word to any of us. If he dd then show me where.
    I have come to even like Nick, and He deserves our thanks for always being around.
    Peace and Love Irene

Quote (georg @ Nov. 04 2009,16:01)

Hi,

Hi All

What does that mean?

WJ

W.J. Come on give Him a break.  He is not as bad as some make Him out to be.  I always say if the shoe fits wear it.  CA is gone and good riddance.  I never liked the guy.  He thinks, just like any other Catholic that He knows it all.  I never seen him say a kind word to any of us.  If he dd then show me where.
    I have come to even like Nick, and He deserves our thanks for always being around.  
    Peace and Love Irene

Nice Christian attitude.

Quote (georg @ Nov. 04 2009,19:01)

Hi,

Hi All

What does that mean?

WJ

W.J. Come on give Him a break.  He is not as bad as some make Him out to be.  I always say if the shoe fits wear it.  CA is gone and good riddance.  I never liked the guy.  He thinks, just like any other Catholic that He knows it all.  I never seen him say a kind word to any of us.  If he dd then show me where.
    Peace and Love Irene

Irene

Whatever happened to love you enemys?

Would you silence everyone who doesn't agree with you?

Isn't that the same spirit that you have accused the Catholic Church of?

I am only making a suggestion, I am not saying get rid of Nick!

But if he is going to moderate then he should moderate and not just annoy, instigate, or agitate others to the point of them leaving. IMO

WJ

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi WJ,
    I quite agree that trinity is irrelevant to any bible study.
    It is not in the bible and is an embarrassment to the church.

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Nov. 04 2009,19:35)
    Hi WJ,
    I quite agree that trinity is irrelevant to any bible study.
    It is not in the bible and is an embarrassment to the church.

Irene

You see what I mean?

What purpose is his above statement but to get a rise out of me or aggitate or irratate me?

Do you see me or anybody else doing this?

Do you see Mandy or Gene for instance going after him about his belief in “preexistence” just to agitate him even when the subject is not about preexistence?

Of course I have learned to ignore him and just let it role off because I know how he is.

To me it just shows imaturity! Like David says, he doesn't answer any questions or bring anything constructive to most conversations, but only stirs the pot of strife! IMO.

But what about those who come here that he doesn't agree with and they leave because of his constant badgering?

WJ

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi WJ,
    Scripture is a sword and it is effective in demolishing speculations raised against the truth of God.

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Nov. 04 2009,19:50)
    Hi WJ,
    Scripture is a sword and it is effective in demolishing speculations raised against the truth of God.

NH

That would be great if you used scripture, but most of the time you don't!

WJ

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi WJ,
    If you know scripture you will not need to see chapter and verse when you see it echoed.

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 54 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account