Pentecost was jesus second coming

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 931 total)
  • Author
    kerwin
    Participant

Quote (gollamudi @ Mar. 11 2010,12:59)
    Good question brother Georg. Infact the kingdom of Messiah will be of this world I mean it will be a political kingdom on this earth.

Peace to you
    Adam

What do you mean by political kingdom?

If you mean “Of, relating to, or dealing with the structure or affairs of government, politics, or the state.” then of course as Jesus is King and New Jerusalem will be the capitol.

I obtained my definition for “political” from TheFreeDictionary.com.

Elizabeth
    Participant

Quote (gollamudi @ Mar. 11 2010,17:59)
    Good question brother Georg. Infact the kingdom of Messiah will be of this world I mean it will be a political kingdom on this earth.

Peace to you
    Adam

gollamudi

Political kingdom? not the way we understand politics of today.
    There will be no campaigning, no running for office, no voting; but yes, it will be here on earth.

Georg

NickHassan
    Participant

Quote (Elizabeth @ Mar. 09 2010,17:28)
    Nick

When did this occur?

Mat 24:29 ¶ Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:  

Mat 24:30   And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.  

Because that is when Jesus will begin to reign here on earth.

Rev 5:10   And hast made us unto our God kings and priests: and we shall reign on the earth.  

Do you really believe Satan has been done away yet? I sure hope not.

Georg

Hi Georg,
    It has not happened.
    Because those are the signs of the return of Jesus to begin his visible rule.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Georg,
    Satan was overcome by Jesus and he left his brothers to continue the work of disempowering him.

Little has changed though.
    Will there be faith on the earth when he returns?

Elizabeth
    Participant

Nick

Yes, Satan was overcome by Jesus ONLY.
    Can you say you have overcome sin? if not, you have not overcome Satan.
    Oh, his “rule” will be visible, but not the ruler himself; you would need very strong sun-glasses, Rev. 1:16.
    Will there be faith? indeed, just what do you call faith? faith in what?

Georg

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Georg,
    Every eye will see him.[Rev1]
    He was full of light when seen on the mountain.
    I believe we in Jesus will crush satan under our feet[Rom16]

What God calls faith is what is relevant.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Georg,
    We too are meant to be full of light.
    Are you in Jesus?

Elizabeth
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Mar. 12 2010,04:45)
    Hi Georg,
    Every eye will see him.[Rev1]
    He was full of light when seen on the mountain.
    I believe we in Jesus will crush satan under our feet[Rom16]

What God calls faith is what is relevant.

Nick

Do you know what happened to Paul when Jesus appeared to him?

Georg

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Georg,
    Is that same Jesus in you?
    He is the light of the world.

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Elizabeth @ Mar. 08 2010,21:44)

Quote (Ed J @ Mar. 08 2010,19:37)

Quote (Elizabeth @ Mar. 08 2010,04:12)

Quote (Ed J @ Mar. 07 2010,18:22)

Quote (Elizabeth @ Mar. 07 2010,16:37)
    Ed

Ed, why was it so “expedient” for Jesus to go away, to ascend to heaven?

Georg

Hi Georg,

So he could return in Spirit Form with his Father(HolySpirit)!

Hey Eddy

No, that was not the reason.

Georg

Hi Georg,

No; what do you 'think' this verse means then…

John 20:17 Jesus saith unto her, Touch me not; for I am not yet ascended to my Father: but go to my
    brethren, and say unto them, I ascend unto my Father, and your Father; and to my God, and your God.

God bless
    Ed J
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

Hey Eddy

Notice, it was 40 days “after” his resurrection that he ascended up to heaven?

See if it's in your numbers

Georg

Hi Georg,

The numbers do confirm it was at “Pentecost”! (2Tim.2:13) THANKS so much for asking (Matt.7:7-8)!

“The bible”=63 has the proof well documented that (YHVH)“GOD the Father”=117 raised Jesus back from the dead (Gal. 1:1).
    This can easily be easily seen with the use of “Theomatics (sometimes called Gematria): numbers encoded into “Scripture”.

The numbers [63+54=117] help to give us greater clarity in this matter. (John 14:17)
    “YHVH”=63 as the “God Spirit”=117 indwells in mankind starting after a 54-day period
    which began at Jesus’ crucifixion and ended at Pentecost. On day four, Jesus is living again,
    “GOD the Father”=117 raised Jesus back to life again (Gal.1:1). Pentecost in Greek means fifty;
    which started fifty days after the resurrection. Pentecost therefore began 54 days after the crucifixion.

Pentecost brings a close to the fifty-four day period that began at Jesus’ death. NOTHING in God's Word inconsequential.
    YHVH=63 plus the 54 days it took prior to Pentecost=117 starting, can be mathematically stated as …(63+54=117).
    This formula lends strong support to English Gematria  and yet stronger evidence to the claim that “YHVH is GOD”=117!

GOD= 26 IS (יהוה(=26 YÄ=26; (117=יהוה האלהים YÄ-hä-vā hä ĔL- ō-Hêêm) “The Savior”=117 to all who walk the ground!
    GOD has also put prime number counterparts into this (God orchestrated) very (intelligent) design.
    It was GOD who raised Jesus back from the dead; because HE is the “TREE OF LIFE”=101.
    [101] is the [26th prime number] in a long list of prime #’s (starting with two).
    “GOD” is the “Tree Of Life” who raised Jesus back to life.

YHVH is GOD=117
    PSALM 117 is [The Bible's Center], the “[smallest chapter]” of the [LARGEST BOOK]!

Witnessing to the world in behalf of… (Psalm 45:17)
    117=יהוה האלהים(JEHOVAH GOD) YÄ-hä-vā hä ĔL-ō-Hêêm!
    Ed J (AKJV Joshua 22:34 / Isaiah 60:13-15)

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi ED,
    The Spirit of Christ returned from heaven and did fill the body at pentecost.
    But the head of the body never left his place at the right hand of God.
    He will return in person to rule the kingdom from Jerusalem.
    Thy kingdom come on earth as it is in heaven

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Mar. 12 2010,09:31)

Ed

Georg

Hi Georg,

Hey Eddy

Georg

Hi Georg,

John 20:17 Jesus saith unto her, Touch me not; for I am not yet ascended to my Father: but go to my
    brethren, and say unto them, I ascend unto my Father, and your Father; and to my God, and your God.

God bless
    Ed J

Hey Eddy

Georg

Hi Georg,

The numbers do confirm it was at “Pentecost”! (2Tim.2:13) THANKS so much for asking (Matt.7:7-8)!

“The bible”=63 has the proof well documented that (YHVH)“GOD the Father”=117 raised Jesus back from the dead (Gal. 1:1).
    This can easily be easily seen with the use of “Theomatics (sometimes called Gematria): numbers encoded into “Scripture”.

The numbers [63+54=117] help to give us greater clarity in this matter. (John 14:17)
    “YHVH”=63 as the “God Spirit”=117 indwells in mankind starting after a 54-day period
    which began at Jesus’ crucifixion and ended at Pentecost. On day four, Jesus is living again,
    “GOD the Father”=117 raised Jesus back to life again (Gal.1:1). Pentecost in Greek means fifty;
    which started fifty days after the resurrection. Pentecost therefore began 54 days after the crucifixion.

Pentecost brings a close to the fifty-four day period that began at Jesus’ death. NOTHING in God's Word inconsequential.
    YHVH=63 plus the 54 days it took prior to Pentecost=117 starting, can be mathematically stated as …(63+54=117).
    This formula lends strong support to English Gematria  and yet stronger evidence to the claim that “YHVH is GOD”=117!

GOD= 26 IS (יהוה(=26 YÄ=26; (117=יהוה האלהים YÄ-hä-vā hä ĔL- ō-Hêêm) “The Savior”=117 to all who walk the ground!
    GOD has also put prime number counterparts into this (God orchestrated) very (intelligent) design.
    It was GOD who raised Jesus back from the dead; because HE is the “TREE OF LIFE”=101.
    [101] is the [26th prime number] in a long list of prime #’s (starting with two).

YHVH is GOD=117
    PSALM 117 is [The Bible's Center], the “[smallest chapter]” of the [LARGEST BOOK]!

edj

i am puzzled with your believe that Christ second return was on the pentecost ,in my understanding he never left before he ascent to heaven,

his dead, resurrection,appearing to his disciples,was all part of the first venue,and finalising the first coming wen he ascend,
    so now we wait his second return.

Elizabeth
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Mar. 12 2010,08:11)
    Hi Georg,
    Is that same Jesus in you?
    He is the light of the world.

Nick

Do you know what is meant by “the light of the world”?
    Light is symbolic for truth, if you don't understand the truth, how can you be a light?

Georg

Elizabeth
    Participant

Ed

Georg

Hi Georg,

Hey Eddy

Georg

Hi Georg,

God bless
    Ed J

Hey Eddy

Georg

Hi Georg,

YHVH is GOD=117

Ed

Well, maybe the dice your using are loaded, Satan is known for cheating.
    I don't need your numbers to tell me that Jesus was raised, the Bible did that.
    Yes it can easily be seen with numbers, Chapters and verses.
    See, I told you your dice are loaded; where in the Bible do you read that God's Holy Spirit dwells in mankind? I take it you mean “all” mankind.
    As far as the rest is concerned, I think you been in the woods to long.

Georg

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Elizabeth @ Mar. 12 2010,20:44)

Ed

Georg

Hi Georg,

Hey Eddy

Georg

Hi Georg,

God bless
    Ed J

Hey Eddy

Georg

Hi Georg,

YHVH is GOD=117

Ed

Well, maybe the dice your using are loaded, Satan is known for cheating.
    I don't need your numbers to tell me that Jesus was raised, the Bible did that.
    Yes it can easily be seen with numbers, Chapters and verses.
    See, I told you your dice are loaded; where in the Bible do you read that God's Holy Spirit dwells in mankind? I take it you mean “all” mankind.
    As far as the rest is concerned, I think you been in the woods to long.

Georg

Hi Georg,

John 14:17 Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not,
                     neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.

1Cor.3:16 Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you?
    1John 4:13 Hereby know we that we dwell in him, and he in us, because he hath given us of his Spirit.

Rom.8:11 But if the Spirit of him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you, he that raised
    up Christ from the dead shall also quicken your mortal bodies by his Spirit that dwelleth in you.

God bless
    Ed J

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi ED,
    Indeed the Holy Spirit of God helps us in our worship and prayer to God[ rom8.26]
    So God is more than His wonderful Spirit, which proceeds from Him.

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Mar. 15 2010,13:46)
    Hi ED,
    Indeed the Holy Spirit of God helps us in our worship and prayer to God[ rom8.26]
    So God is more than His wonderful Spirit, which proceeds from Him.

HI Nick,

Of course.
    But God's Spirit is God, Not something else!

God bless
    Ed J

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi ED,
    God is in heaven as that is where Jesus told us to pray to Him.[mt6]

At the time he said it God was in him as Spirit speaking through him, [2Cor5] and God as Spirit was close to those who heard him[acts 17]

We cannot get away from God even if we wanted to.[Ps139 7-8]

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi,
    Pentecost was the sharing of the Spirit of Christ with his brothers.
    Jesus himself, the head of the body, was still in heaven.
    Coming soon. Maranatha Lord Jesus

Elizabeth
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Mar. 15 2010,13:42)
    Hi Georg,

John 14:17 Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not,
                     neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.

1Cor.3:16 Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you?
    1John 4:13 Hereby know we that we dwell in him, and he in us, because he hath given us of his Spirit.

Rom.8:11 But if the Spirit of him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you, he that raised
    up Christ from the dead shall also quicken your mortal bodies by his Spirit that dwelleth in you.

God bless
    Ed J

Ed

Again you left out what I ask.
    where in the Bible do you read that God's Holy Spirit dwells in mankind? I take it you mean “all” mankind?

Many people have fooled themselves believing they have God's Holy Spirit; why do you think we have so much disagreeing here? why do you think there are so many denomination in the “Christian” churches?
    Do you really think the Holy Spirit is guiding all of them?
    To receive the Holy Spirit, you first must believe his word.

Georg

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 931 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account