Parables

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 221 through 240 (of 277 total)
  • Author
    kerwin
    Participant

Quote (Elizabeth @ Mar. 12 2010,03:01)

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Mar. 12 2010,07:52)
    Hi Georg,
    Understanding is owned by nobody.
    We are all students here.

No we're not, students are willing to learn, nobody here is doing that. Everybody is a teacher.

Georg

I am not sure that is the case as I believe the proverb which goes.

As
    Proverbs 27:17(NIV) reads:

iron sharpens iron,
    so one man sharpens another.

I also know God is constantly teaching me and sometime I am amazed at how slow I am to learn his lessons. I am certainly glad he is patient.

I hope that others are also being taught by God.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Elizabeth @ Mar. 12 2010,20:56)

Quote (terraricca @ Mar. 12 2010,10:32)
    georg

i want to learn but you do not answering me.

terraricca

Then why did you put this up?

Georg

georg

you are answering nick and put my name with his ,so i think you do not want to deal with me.my answers were with scriptures.

if this is so ,do not worry i have always God s word and the spirit of Christ.

Elizabeth
    Participant

terraricca

What's with all the beating around the busch, you have something to say, say it!
    I remember addressing a post to you and Nick, but I can't even find it; I went back to page 14, nothing; are you sure it was on this thread?

Georg

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Elizabeth @ Mar. 13 2010,03:07)
    terraricca

What's with all the beating around the busch, you have something to say, say it!
    I remember addressing a post to you and Nick, but I can't even find it; I went back to page 14, nothing; are you sure it was on this thread?

Georg

georg

i can not find it so we may just move on,

if you want to

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Georg……..It what they do to me also, quote part of what is said , trying to change the context, and when ask to prove where I said it they just fizzle out. i have ask time and time again for the posts where i said something and they produce nothing, or only a piece of what i said. You can't corner a snake in a brier patch. IMO

Peace and love to you and Irene……………..gene

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Gene Balthrop @ Mar. 21 2010,02:53)
    Georg……..It what they do to me also, quote part of what is said , trying to change the context, and when ask to prove where I said it they just fizzle out. i have ask time and time again for the posts where i said something and they produce nothing, or only a piece of what i said. You can't corner a snake in a brier  patch. IMO

Peace and love to you and Irene……………..gene

GB

I TRY TO SEND YOU A BOX OF KLEENEX.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Terraricca………..Keep the Kleenex for yourself i believe you will be needing it yourself, Just answer question and posts, no one really cares for your sarcasm here and accusations from the spirits you follow. IMO

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

To All……….Something to think about.

Luk 18:16…> But Jesus called them (infants) unto him and said, Suffer little childern to come unto me, and forbid them not: for of such is the kingdom of God. 17….> Truly I say unto you, Whosoever shall not recieve the kingdom of God as a little child shall in No wise enter therein.

What does this all mean to US?

peace and love to your all…………………gene

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Gene Balthrop @ Mar. 23 2010,04:32)

Luk 18:16…> But Jesus called them (infants) unto him and said, Suffer little childern to come unto me, and forbid them not: for of such is the kingdom of God. 17….> Truly I say unto you, Whosoever shall not recieve the kingdom of God as a little child shall in No wise enter therein.

Lk 18:15 People were also bringing babies to Jesus to have him touch them. When the disciples saw this, they rebuked them.
    Lk 18:16 But Jesus called the children to him and said, “Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of God belongs to such as these.
    Lk 18:17 I tell you the truth, anyone who will not receive the kingdom of God like a little child will never enter it.”

would this mean that children are save and not adults???

Elizabeth
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Mar. 23 2010,04:46)

Lk 18:15 People were also bringing babies to Jesus to have him touch them. When the disciples saw this, they rebuked them.
    Lk 18:16 But Jesus called the children to him and said, “Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of God belongs to such as these.
    Lk 18:17 I tell you the truth, anyone who will not receive the kingdom of God like a little child will never enter it.”

terraricca

No, what this is saying, we have to be come trusting as little children. Children rely completely on their parents for food, for closing, shelter, teaching and last but not least, love. Little children don't argue with their parents, they take them by their word.

Georg

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Elizabeth @ Mar. 23 2010,05:03)

Quote (terraricca @ Mar. 23 2010,04:46)

terraricca

No, what this is saying, we have to be come trusting as little children. Children rely completely on their parents for food, for closing, shelter, teaching and last but not least, love. Little children don't argue with their parents, they take them by their word.

Georg

georg

i agree to that.

NickHassan
    Participant

Yes GB,
    Children do not have preconceived opinions.
    They listen to the teacher, scripture.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Mar. 23 2010,06:02)
    Yes GB,

nick

but we also have to grow up to become mature in the understanding of the knowledge of God s will

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi t,
    Unfortunately most think that has happened before the Spirit has had a chance to teach them.
    As Mt 6 shows we need to seek the will of God every day.
    We must be soft towards Him

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Mar. 23 2010,08:44)
    Hi t,
    Unfortunately most think that has happened before the Spirit has had a chance to teach them.
    As Mt 6 shows we need to seek the will of God every day.
    We must be soft towards Him

nick

you right it as to grow in us and become one with our total person.

Elizabeth
    Participant

Yes GB,

And who do you suggest should teach them?

Georg

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

To All………There is no deception in the heart of a small child they are pure and innocent, they are sincere and truthful, they listen and take things in honestly they have no pretense in them, they trust and believe what they are told. They believe in all things and trust in all things, There is no deceit in them, they are Pure .”UNTO THE PURE ALL THINGS ARE PURE”. Except we recieve the Kingdom of GOD as a Little Child we will in no wise enter therein.

Mat 5:8 Blessed are the PURE in Heart; for they shall see God.

1 Ti 1:5 Now the end of the commandment is charity our of a PURE Heart, and of a good conscience, and of faith unfeigned: 6…> from which some having swerved have turned aside unto vain jangling; 7…> desiring to be teachers of the Law; understanding neither what they say , nor whereof they affirm.

Prov 21:8….> The way of man is forward and strange: but as for the pure, his work is right.

Tit 1:15…> Unto the pure all things are Pure: but unto them that are defiled and unbelieving is NOTHING PURE; but even their mind and conscience is defiled…16..> they profess that they know God; but in works they deny him being abominable; and disobedient, and unto every good work reprobate.

Pro 15:26….> The thoughts of the wicked are an abomination to the LORD: but the words of the pure are pleasant words.

Pro 15:28..> The heart of the righteous studies to answer: but the mouth of the wicked pours out evil things.

1 Pe 1:22 Seeing ye have purified your souls in obeying the truth through the Spirit unto unfeigned love of the brethren, see that you love one another with a (PURE) heart fervently.

Unless we recieve the kingdom of God as a little child we shall in no wise enter therein.

peace and love to you all………………..gene

NickHassan
    Participant

Quote (Elizabeth @ Mar. 23 2010,17:55)

Yes GB,

And who do you suggest should teach them?

Georg

Hi Georg,
    The teacher is the Spirit through God's Word and truth is proven by supporting verses.[2Cor13.1]

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Nick………The problem is some things Take the Spirit of Truth to be properly understand , not all things written are easily understood they require some Spiritual understanding first. Here is an example.

Joh 14:10…..> Believe you not that I am (IN) the Father, and the Fathers in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak (NOT) of myself: but the Father that dwells in me (HE) does the works. ….11 Believe me that I and (IN) the Father , and the Father in Me; or else believe me for the very works sake.

This can only be really understood with Spiritual understanding. IMO

pece and love…………….gene

NickHassan
    Participant

GB,
    If you believe this why are you insistent on being able to add your own ideas?

Viewing 20 posts - 221 through 240 (of 277 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account