Parable of the rich man and lazuras!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 12 posts - 21 through 32 (of 32 total)
  • Author
    NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Georg,
    God gave all judgement to the Son of Man.
    Judgement does begin at the house of God and there is no condemnation for those in Christ Jesus.

We do not design a God or a judgement to suit our whims.
    Teaching is never said in scripture to be judgement.
    We do not add our fantasies to what is written.

Mercy never leaves the heart of God

Cindy
    Participant

I don't won't your fantasies, I just want you to answer my question.
    Have you ever heard of common sense? it,s not something you find in the jungle, no, I take that back, people in the jungle have common sense.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi george,
    Do you have the right to add to scripture?
    Is your commonsense greater than the living words of God?

Cindy
    Participant

Nick

I am talking about YOU, and YOUR common sense, or the absence of it.
    Why do you want to appear as so you have all the answers, but never give an answer?
    Why do you always say I am wrong, but never prove me wrong?
    Why are you against learning?
    Just what do you know?
    Do you realise you may be hindering others from learning?

Georg

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi georg,
    True learning is not from men and their beliefs but but scripture.

Cindy
    Participant

If learning is not from men; what are you?

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi georg,
    I point people to the source, God and His teachings, the Scriptures.

Participant

Quote (Cindy @ April 13 2009,12:49)
    Have you ever considered that judgment does not mean handing out sentences?
    Why did Jesus say, the Father judges no one?
    What do you think Peter meant when he said?

1Pe 4:17 For the time is come that judgment must begin at the house of God:…

Are not the “house of God” the saints?
    Judging is teaching, the millennium is the trial period; is not everybody triad first before sentencing?
    Christ died for all, those that knew him, and those that did not.
    Are you denying those that did not the chance to get to know their savior?

Rev 20:12 And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.  

Just what would you expect to find in them books of those that never heard of Jesus?
    Yes, it is appointed for men to die once, and thank God after that their is a judgment/teaching of truth. It is during the millennium when men will have a chance to get their name into the book of life.
    Those that refuse to listen then, they will be thrown into the lake of fire, die the second time.

Georg

Hi Georg:

You make reference to the below posted scripture. Please read it in context.

1Pe 4:17 For the time [is come] that judgment must begin at the house of God: and if [it] first [begin] at us, what shall the end [be] of them that obey not the gospel of God?

1Pe 4:18 And if the righteous scarcely be saved, where shall the ungodly and the sinner appear?

1Pe 4:19 Wherefore let them that suffer according to the will of God commit the keeping of their souls [to him] in well doing, as unto a faithful Creator.

Can you give me scripture which states that people will have a chance to be saved during the millenium?

Love in Christ,
    Marty

Cindy
    Participant

Marty

Isa 35:1 The wilderness and the solitary place shall be glad for them; and the desert shall rejoice, and blossom as the rose.  
    Isa 35:2 It shall blossom abundantly, and rejoice even with joy and singing: the glory of Lebanon shall be given unto it, the excellency of Carmel and Sharon, they shall see the glory of the LORD, and the excellency of our God.  

God will restore all the waste land to fertile land, to make room for the billions of people being resurrected.

Isa 35:3 Strengthen ye the weak hands, and confirm the feeble knees.  
    Isa 35:4 Say to them that are of a fearful heart, Be strong, fear not: behold, your God will come with vengeance, even God with a recompence; he will come and save you.  

People that are resurrected won't have a clue as to what is going on, they will not be left to themselves wondering what is happening.

Isa 35:5 Then the eyes of the blind shall be opened, and the ears of the deaf shall be unstopped.  
    Isa 35:6 Then shall the lame man leap as an hart, and the tongue of the dumb sing: for in the wilderness shall waters break out, and streams in the desert.

All sickness will be healed. Here is what Job said.

Job 33:25 His flesh shall be fresher than a child's: he shall return to the days of his youth:  
    Isa 35:7 And the parched ground shall become a pool, and the thirsty land springs of water: in the habitation of dragons, where each lay, shall be grass with reeds and rushes.  
    Isa 35:8 And an highway shall be there, and a way, and it shall be called The way of holiness; the unclean shall not pass over it; but it shall be for those: the wayfaring men, though fools, shall not err therein.  

This “highway of holiness” is not a real highway, just as the straight and narrow path the saints had to look for, was not a real path. It is called a highway because it is not hard to find, and to follow. The only way you will reach holiness is, keep moving, meaning, learning.

Isa 35:9 No lion shall be there, nor any ravenous beast shall go up thereon, it shall not be found there; but the redeemed shall walk there:  

Who are the redeemed? did not Christ die for all mankind? all that are in their graves will hear his voice and come forth.

Isa 35:10 And the ransomed of the LORD shall return, and come to Zion with songs and everlasting joy upon their heads: they shall obtain joy and gladness, and sorrow and sighing shall flee away.  

Does the bible not say, whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord, shall be saved?

Rom 10:14 How then shall they call on him in whom they have not believed? and how shall they believe in him of whom they have not heard? and how shall they hear without a preacher?  

Preachers will be provided, they are the priests of the saints.

Rev 5:10 And hast made us unto our God kings and priests: and we shall reign on the earth.  

Understanding will be easy.

Hab 2:14 For the earth shall be filled with the knowledge of the glory of the LORD, as the waters cover the sea.  

The time given to all to repent, and to learn are 100 years.

Isa 65:20 There shall be no more thence an infant of days, nor an old man that hath not filled his days: for the child shall die an hundred years old; but the sinner being an hundred years old shall be accursed.  

It does not matter whether you were an infant, or an old man when you died, the time given to either is the same. The only way any one would ever die is, if he refused to repent.

Act 3:23 And it shall come to pass, that every soul, which will not hear that prophet, shall be destroyed from among the people.

You see, it is not a matter of “can not” hear, it is a matter of “will not” hear.
    Please take your time reading through this.

Georg

Cindy
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ April 14 2009,08:37)
    Hi georg,
    I point people to the source, God and His teachings, the Scriptures.

Do you think people on this forum have no bible? If they would understand what the scriptures say, they would not ask questions. By giving them what they already have, scriptures, you are of no help to them.
    The devil couldn't have a better partner, he too quoted scripture.

Georg

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi georg,
    Are you equipped to expound sacred scripture?
    You add a lot of your own ideas into what you teach.
    You call it commonsense but commonsense is not sacred like scripture.

Cindy
    Participant

Nick

Common sense is helpful in understanding truth, but understanding comes from God. I do not lean on my own understanding, I pray, and meditate on what I learn before I pass it on.
    God has given us the bible, and he gives the understanding to those who first of all believe his word, and not twist and spin it, and ask him for understanding.

Luk 11:9 And I say unto you, Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you.
    Luk 11:10 For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened.
    Luk 11:13 If ye then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children: how much more shall your heavenly Father give the Holy Spirit to them that ask him?

I don't consider myself a wise man, that is why I follow James advise.

Jam 1:5 If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him.

But all of this is of no value to you, if you can't let go of tradition.

Mat 15:9 But in vain they do worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men.

This is where my understanding comes from, now you may doubt me, and say I am wrong, but to prove me wrong, you have to do better then just claiming I,m wrong. I have challenged you many times, and each time you have ignored my challenge, or just past over it.
    Are you too embarrassed to ask questions, as you learn, so do others.

Georg

Viewing 12 posts - 21 through 32 (of 32 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account