Painful Emotions & Seeking God

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 81 through 84 (of 84 total)
  • Author
    Camillia
    Participant

But, I’m writing way too much and spending way too much time doing this, so I need to get going.

OK. Take care 🙂

Proclaimer
    Participant

God is spirit and the Father of spirits. Angels are spirits. Perhaps beyond creation and the Physical Universe we have consciousness and spirit. Yes Quantum Physics is amazing. When we consciously observe or measure particles they behave differently. From a particle to a wave or a wave to a particle. I have thought about this and one take on this could be that that existence is consciousness. Particles or Qbits are really just binary in God’s virtual reality, which we call reality. Thus when we observe God’s pixels, they have to behave in accordance with our conscience and become particles to present physical reality around us. A sort of operating system on a celestial level. It means that reality is not the physical realm as that is temporary. And of course we have the testimonies of people at death who leave their bodies and they are still conscious, but then start to enter another realm, a realm from which they really do not want to leave and return here.

NickHassan
    Participant

hi t8,

How reliable are the testimonies of those who have died.

As the brain becomes exsanguinated does its function improve?

Proclaimer
    Participant

Nick I think the sheer amount of people that see the same things whether hellish or heavenly is testimony in itself. The idea that people all have the same hallucination is a bit hard to believe IMO. The tunnel, light, acceptance or rejection of that light, and other similarities are hard to ignore. If I wanted to know what the moon was like, I might talk to Neil Armstrong. If I wanted to know what death was like, then talking to someone who died would be part of answer.

Of course you can’t rely on all testimonies. But the overall picture looks pretty sound to me. Also reminds me much of my own experience with visions of Heaven and Hell. I didn’t die, but I like John, I was taken up. I say this not to boast, but to boast of the glory of God only.

Viewing 4 posts - 81 through 84 (of 84 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account