Other sheep ?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 81 through 100 (of 104 total)
  • Author
    NickHassan
    Participant

Hi T,
    That love is the GIFT of love.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (kerwin @ May 04 2012,22:13)
    T;

All those deeds; though they are “good” will not get you into the kingdom.  Only loving as Yahweh does; and that love comes through faith in Jesus Christ; and so obeying his words; the Word of God.

K

so you can not answer my questions ????

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ May 04 2012,22:23)
    Hi T,
    That love is the GIFT of love.

N

what that mean ???

kerwin
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ May 04 2012,10:35)

T;

All those deeds; though they are “good” will not get you into the kingdom.  Only loving as Yahweh does; and that love comes through faith in Jesus Christ; and so obeying his words; the Word of God.

K

T;

You asked 3 questions and I answered all three:

1 } It is God's love
    2 } You love like God does and therefore who he does
    3 } It profits you by making you fit to enter Yahweh's reign.

Those answers are in what I wrote.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi T,

When God gives His Spirit to men He also makes available many gifts and graces . 1Cor 12

Seek

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (kerwin @ May 04 2012,22:45)

Quote (terraricca @ May 04 2012,10:35)

T;

K

T;

You asked 3 questions and I answered all three:

1 } It is God's love
    2 } You love like God does and therefore who he does
    3 } It profits you by making you fit to enter Yahweh's reign.

Those answers are in what I wrote.

K

I do not see scriptures ,it seems you rely more on the ignorance of others than your knowledge in scriptures.

Show back up scriptures please

kerwin
    Participant

Pierre;

The truths I wrote are self evident and are food and drink for those that hunger and thirst to love as God loves.

I believe you know Scriptures teaches us that love is the fulfillment of the law. You also should know the fruit of the Spirit is love since it is the fulfillment of the law; as Scripture teaches us that as well. Scripture teaches those that do not live by Spirit; and so love; live by the flesh; and will not inherit the Kingdom.

Spock
    Participant

The reference to “other sheep” involves other inhabited worlds created by Christ Michael. According to the Urantia revelation Michael is the creator Son of 10,000,000 inhabited worlds. Michael chose our fallen world, the least of all to carry out the incarnation mandate. Through a special technique the other world were able to watch the drama unfold as Michael lived the mortal life subject to the will of the Father.

Michael/Jesus effectively terminated the Lucifer rebellion while on earth just prior to the launch of his public career. The final battle took place on mount Hermon. Lucifer, Satan, Prince Caligastia, Bealzebub and the other rebels were all defeated

Colter

charity
    Participant

“Other Sheep” my my, it refers to wealth…a mentallity observed… servant…often  whole Nations of people that have no talent, or no rights, born, God given to serve the first Born? class's!!! Man is in the likeness of God..only  royal honor..the rest are men sheep, man serpent snakes. fallin Angels?

Gen 1:24And God said, Let the earth bring forth the living  creature after his kind, cattle, and creeping thing, and beast of the earth after his kind: and it was so.
    Gen 1:25And God made the beast of the earth after his kind , and cattle after their kind, and every thing that creepeth  upon the earth after his kind: and God saw that [it was] good.
    Gen 2:4¶These [are] the (generations) of the (heavens) and of the earth when they were created, in the day that the LORD God made the earth and the heavens,

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (kerwin @ May 05 2012,02:38)
    Pierre;

The truths I wrote are self evident and are food and drink for those that hunger and thirst to love as God loves.

I believe you know Scriptures teaches us that love is the fulfillment of the law. You also should know the fruit of the Spirit is love since it is the fulfillment of the law; as Scripture teaches us that as well.  Scripture teaches those that do not live by Spirit; and so love; live by the flesh; and will not inherit the Kingdom.

K

now you made yourself a teacher rather than a student ,and so are a deceiver,

your self evidence is your perception and vision in you own mind NOT GODS WORD,

if it would be otherwise you would have shown scriptures ,and give glory to God almighty,not to you

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ May 04 2012,23:07)
    Hi T,

When God gives His Spirit to men He also makes available many gifts and graces . 1Cor 12

Seek

N

those words mean what ????? what spirit do we receive and wen ????

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi T,
    The Spirit of Christ is given to the obedient who repent and are baptised into Christ.
    Then another counsellor, the Spirit of truth from the Father is added.
    The Spirit of God is holy and one.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ May 05 2012,12:05)
    Hi T,
    The Spirit of Christ is given to the obedient who repent and are baptised into Christ.
    Then another counsellor, the Spirit of truth from the Father is added.
    The Spirit of God is holy and one.

N

you just quoted three spirits who are they ??????what are they ???

are you just repeat and not understand ????

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi T,
    No .
    One Spirit.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi t,
    try 1cor 12 and rom 8

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ May 05 2012,13:30)
    Hi T,
    No .
    One Spirit.

N

so could you rephrase that comment of your ,and tell me what is that spirit ???

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi,
    You told us in another post about the complexity of the Spirit.
    Believe yourself.

charity
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ May 05 2012,06:32)

Quote (Nick Hassan @ May 05 2012,13:30)
    Hi T,
    No .
    One Spirit.

N

so could you rephrase that comment of your ,and tell me what is that spirit ???

THE WILL OF (a) LORD

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ May 05 2012,13:33)
    Hi,
    You told us in another post about the complexity of the Spirit.
    Believe yourself.

N

I see you are stuck ,and so could not answer simple questions

but find a way to insult rather than truly find the answer in scriptures

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi T,
    Do your own words insult you now?

Viewing 20 posts - 81 through 100 (of 104 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account