One world government

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 121 through 140 (of 140 total)
  • Author
    terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Baker @ Oct. 02 2010,14:45)

Quote (terraricca @ Sep. 29 2010,03:29)

Quote (Baker @ Sep. 18 2010,15:42)

Quote (terraricca @ Sep. 16 2010,11:24)
    georg

ok,you did not clear the Dan 2;44 and try to change scriptures.90 % of what you have tried to explain to me ,I already knew,it is all religions views.

unless you admit that Daniel vision is and i mean the legs and foot and toes are ROME,then we can move on;

or show me in the scriptures were it says there is 5 powers in stead of 4 ,this of cause included Daniel 7;1…… about the 4 beasts,and that the last one is ROME.

i do not want you to tell me this because i ask, but because it is true.

Pierre

Why would I admit a dumb thing like that for?

If you ever figure out who the seventh head is, you will figure out who the ten toes are.

You are a sly one though, by constantly asking me dumb things, you're avoid answering my questions; just so you know, you're not fooling me.

Georg

georg

the ten toes are Rome empire at the end struggling to survive and then disappears absorbed by all is nation that he dominated
    this was his weakness.(rome was never overthrown it disintegrate and gives room for the seventh head to come forward)

Pierre

Like I said, your understanding of history matches your understanding of scriptures.

Georg

georg

I am not looking for glory,but for truth.

if you disagree with me feel free to explain me why ?
    to give me a opportunity to explain myself better.
    thats all i ask.

the truth can and will stand on is own.

Pierre

Baker
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Oct. 02 2010,12:02)

Quote (Baker @ Oct. 02 2010,14:45)

Quote (terraricca @ Sep. 29 2010,03:29)

Quote (Baker @ Sep. 18 2010,15:42)

Quote (terraricca @ Sep. 16 2010,11:24)
    georg

ok,you did not clear the Dan 2;44 and try to change scriptures.90 % of what you have tried to explain to me ,I already knew,it is all religions views.

unless you admit that Daniel vision is and i mean the legs and foot and toes are ROME,then we can move on;

or show me in the scriptures were it says there is 5 powers in stead of 4 ,this of cause included Daniel 7;1…… about the 4 beasts,and that the last one is ROME.

i do not want you to tell me this because i ask, but because it is true.

Pierre

Why would I admit a dumb thing like that for?

If you ever figure out who the seventh head is, you will figure out who the ten toes are.

You are a sly one though, by constantly asking me dumb things, you're avoid answering my questions; just so you know, you're not fooling me.

Georg

georg

the ten toes are Rome empire at the end struggling to survive and then disappears absorbed by all is nation that he dominated
    this was his weakness.(rome was never overthrown it disintegrate and gives room for the seventh head to come forward)

Pierre

Like I said, your understanding of history matches your understanding of scriptures.

Georg

georg

I am not looking for glory,but for truth.

if you disagree with me feel free to explain me why ?
    to give me a opportunity to explain myself better.
    thats all i ask.

the truth can and will stand on is own.

Pierre

Alright, here is your opportunity.

Dan 2:41 And whereas thou sawest the feet and toes, part of potters' clay, and part of iron, the kingdom shall be divided; but there shall be in it of the strength of the iron, forasmuch as thou sawest the iron mixed with miry clay.

Why are there only the FEET and TOES mentioned if the legs were part of that kingdom?

Dan 2:42 And as the toes of the feet were part of iron, and part of clay, so the kingdom shall be partly strong, and partly broken.

Again, no mentioning of the legs of solid iron.

Dan 2:44 And in the days of these kings shall the God of heaven set up a kingdom, which shall never be destroyed: and the kingdom shall not be left to other people, but it shall break in pieces and consume all these kingdoms, and it shall stand for ever.

Rome was not made up of “KINGS”, as of many, Rome had one king, two for a while. So who are these “kings”?

Georg

terraricca
    Participant

georg

Dan 2:41 And whereas thou sawest the feet and toes, part of potters' clay, and part of iron, the kingdom shall be divided; but there shall be in it of the strength of the iron, forasmuch as thou sawest the iron mixed with miry clay.

Da 7:23 “He gave me this explanation: ‘The fourth beast is a fourth kingdom that will appear on earth. It will be different from all the other kingdoms and will devour the whole earth, trampling it down and crushing it.
    Da 7:24 The ten horns are ten kings who will come from this kingdom. After them another king will arise, different from the earlier ones; he will subdue three kings. (Constantine)
    Da 7:25 He will speak against the Most High and oppress his saints and try to change the set times and the laws.

Da 8:23 “In the latter part of their reign, when rebels have become completely wicked, a stern-faced king, a master of intrigue, will arise. (Constantine)
    Da 8:24 He will become very strong, but not by his own power. He will cause astounding devastation and will succeed in whatever he does. He will destroy the mighty men and the holy people.
    Da 8:25 He will cause deceit to prosper, and he will consider himself superior. When they feel secure, he will destroy many and take his stand against the Prince of princes. Yet he will be destroyed, but not by human power.

THIS ALSO IS ROME.

Why are there only the FEET and TOES mentioned if the legs were part of that kingdom?

BECAUSE IT IS THE SAME POWER BUT AT DIFFERENT TIMES.it is very clear that Daniel did not see 5 descriptions but 4 and so the legs and feet are Rome.

Dan 2:42 And as the toes of the feet were part of iron, and part of clay, so the kingdom shall be partly strong, and partly broken. (LOOK AT HISTORY AFTER THEY HAVE KILLED JULIUS CESAR,WHILE THEY FIGHTING OTHER KINGS FOR DOMINATION AND MAINTAIN THERE EMPIRE THEY WERE FIGHTING BETWEEN THEMSELVES TO RULE THE EMPIRE.)THIS IS THE WEAK POINT.

Again, no mentioning of the legs of solid iron.THE LEGS WAS THE BEGINING OF ROME AND AS IT GOES ON IN TIME IT SHOWS CHANGES IN THAT POWER, AND HISTORY HAS SHOWN THIS .

Dan 2:44 And in the days of these kings shall the God of heaven set up a kingdom, which shall never be destroyed: and the kingdom shall not be left to other people, but it shall break in pieces and consume all these kingdoms, and it shall stand for ever. THIS IS CHRIST COMING AND BE PUT TO DEATH AND RISE AS KING OF THE KINGDOM OF GOD ,
    AN KINGDOM WHO WILL NEVER BE DESTROYED AND ANYONE OF THE PEOPLE OF THAT KINGDOM WILL ALWAYS BE IN THAT KINGDOM.

Rome was not made up of “KINGS”, as of many, Rome had one king, two for a while. So who are these “kings”?
    YOU RIGHT ,BUT HE SIGNED TREATISE WITH MANY KINGS AND PAID AND RECIEVED RANSOMES,LOOK AT ROMAN HISTORY.

Pierre

Baker
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Oct. 03 2010,01:57)
    georg

Dan 2:41   And whereas thou sawest the feet and toes, part of potters' clay, and part of iron, the kingdom shall be divided; but there shall be in it of the strength of the iron, forasmuch as thou sawest the iron mixed with miry clay.

Da 7:23 “He gave me this explanation: ‘The fourth beast is a fourth kingdom that will appear on earth. It will be different from all the other kingdoms and will devour the whole earth, trampling it down and crushing it.
    Da 7:24 The ten horns are ten kings who will come from this kingdom. After them another king will arise, different from the earlier ones; he will subdue three kings. (Constantine)
    Da 7:25 He will speak against the Most High and oppress his saints and try to change the set times and the laws.

Da 8:23 “In the latter part of their reign, when rebels have become completely wicked, a stern-faced king, a master of intrigue, will arise. (Constantine)
    Da 8:24 He will become very strong, but not by his own power. He will cause astounding devastation and will succeed in whatever he does. He will destroy the mighty men and the holy people.
    Da 8:25 He will cause deceit to prosper, and he will consider himself superior. When they feel secure, he will destroy many and take his stand against the Prince of princes. Yet he will be destroyed, but not by human power.

THIS ALSO IS ROME.

BECAUSE IT IS THE SAME POWER BUT AT DIFFERENT TIMES.it is very clear that Daniel did not see 5 descriptions but 4 and so the legs and feet are Rome.

Dan 2:42   And as the toes of the feet were part of iron, and part of clay, so the kingdom shall be partly strong, and partly broken.  (LOOK AT HISTORY AFTER THEY HAVE KILLED JULIUS CESAR,WHILE THEY FIGHTING OTHER KINGS FOR DOMINATION AND MAINTAIN THERE EMPIRE THEY WERE FIGHTING BETWEEN THEMSELVES TO RULE THE EMPIRE.)THIS IS THE WEAK POINT.

Again, no mentioning of the legs of solid iron.THE LEGS WAS THE BEGINING OF ROME AND AS IT GOES ON IN TIME IT SHOWS CHANGES IN THAT POWER, AND HISTORY HAS SHOWN THIS .

Dan 2:44   And in the days of these kings shall the God of heaven set up a kingdom, which shall never be destroyed: and the kingdom shall not be left to other people, but it shall break in pieces and consume all these kingdoms, and it shall stand for ever. THIS IS CHRIST COMING AND BE PUT TO DEATH AND RISE AS KING OF THE KINGDOM OF GOD ,
    AN KINGDOM WHO WILL NEVER BE DESTROYED AND ANYONE OF THE PEOPLE OF THAT KINGDOM WILL ALWAYS BE IN THAT KINGDOM.

YOU RIGHT ,BUT HE SIGNED TREATISE WITH MANY KINGS AND PAID AND RECIEVED RANSOMES,LOOK AT ROMAN HISTORY.

Pierre

You are so in the dark, and yet you refuse to take off your sun glasses.

Georg

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Baker @ Oct. 04 2010,06:59)

georg

Dan 2:41   And whereas thou sawest the feet and toes, part of potters' clay, and part of iron, the kingdom shall be divided; but there shall be in it of the strength of the iron, forasmuch as thou sawest the iron mixed with miry clay.

THIS ALSO IS ROME.

Dan 2:42   And as the toes of the feet were part of iron, and part of clay, so the kingdom shall be partly strong, and partly broken.  (LOOK AT HISTORY AFTER THEY HAVE KILLED JULIUS CESAR,WHILE THEY FIGHTING OTHER KINGS FOR DOMINATION AND MAINTAIN THERE EMPIRE THEY WERE FIGHTING BETWEEN THEMSELVES TO RULE THE EMPIRE.)THIS IS THE WEAK POINT.

Dan 2:44   And in the days of these kings shall the God of heaven set up a kingdom, which shall never be destroyed: and the kingdom shall not be left to other people, but it shall break in pieces and consume all these kingdoms, and it shall stand for ever. THIS IS CHRIST COMING AND BE PUT TO DEATH AND RISE AS KING OF THE KINGDOM OF GOD ,

Pierre

Georg

georg

OK ,georg i take my sun glasses off,so you give me the light of your understanding,

scripture by scripture like i did.

Pierre

Baker
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Oct. 04 2010,00:41)

Quote (Baker @ Oct. 04 2010,06:59)

georg

THIS ALSO IS ROME.

Pierre

Georg

georg

OK ,georg i take my sun glasses off,so you give me the light of your understanding,

scripture by scripture like i did.

Pierre

Pierre, you know that light travels faster then sound, that's why some people appear to be bright, until you hear them speak.

Georg

terraricca
    Participant

georg

i still waiting

Pierre

Baker
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Oct. 20 2010,09:41)
    georg

i still waiting

Pierre

Then tell me what you're waiting for!

Georg

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Baker @ Oct. 21 2010,16:12)

Quote (terraricca @ Oct. 20 2010,09:41)
    georg

i still waiting

Pierre

Then tell me what you're waiting for!

Georg

georg

who is the beast coming out of the eath in rev;13?

and who is the 7 head of the beast coming out of the sea?

and why one comes out of the sea?
    and the other out of the earth ?

what is the difference between coming out of the sea and the earth?

Pierre

Baker
    Participant

Pierre

Rev 13:1 ¶ And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.

This beast is the Roman empire. Rise up out of the sea, meaning, rise up strongest from all the other nations, “SEA” is an allegory for nation.

Rev 13:11 ¶ And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon.

Earth, is an allegory for people; this beast/ruler began to grow in power and influence during the Roman time. He tried to appear as Christ “the Lamb”, but what he spoke, what he taught, his doctrines, were devilish; he is the “Antichrist”, the pope.

Georg

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Baker @ Oct. 21 2010,17:14)
    Pierre

Rev 13:1 ¶ And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.  

This beast is the Roman empire. Rise up out of the sea, meaning, rise up strongest from all the other nations, “SEA” is an allegory for nation.

Rev 13:11 ¶ And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon.  

Earth, is an allegory for people; this beast/ruler began to grow in power and influence during the Roman time. He tried to appear as Christ “the Lamb”, but what he spoke, what he taught, his doctrines, were devilish; he is the “Antichrist”, the pope.

Georg

georg

the sixth head is Rome not the seventh head so the pope as nothing to do with it,

but the beast that comes out of the earth means that this power is not a world power but comes out during the live of the six head and this happen during the 7 century,Islam
    with Muhammad,is the false prophet ,and he made a image of the head that was wounded by war during the same period ,the image is of the bible but change it to is personal dream ,look in the Koran =image to bible,the Roman add a one state religion ,and look at Islam history you will see (600 to 800 AD)
    all what is mention in revelation Islam did.

Pierre

terraricca
    Participant

georg

the two horns on the head of the beast out of the earth are the two rulers in Islam Sunni and Shiite

Pierre

Baker
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Oct. 21 2010,11:34)
    georg

the two horns on the head of the beast out of the earth are the two rulers in Islam Sunni  and Shiite

Pierre

Pierre

Are you a casual drinker?

Georg

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Baker @ Oct. 22 2010,19:44)

georg

the two horns on the head of the beast out of the earth are the two rulers in Islam Sunni  and Shiite

Pierre

Pierre

Are you a casual drinker?

Georg

georg

not even a casual one

Pierre

Baker
    Participant

georg

Pierre

When you say stuff like this, I have to assume you are on something.

Georg

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Baker @ Oct. 22 2010,19:53)

georg

Pierre

Georg

georg

you have the time go on the Internet and check the 200 first years of Islam,

then we talk

Pierre

Baker
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Oct. 22 2010,13:02)

georg

Pierre

Georg

georg

then we talk

Pierre

Pierre

You are not a man of his word!

Georg

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Baker @ Oct. 22 2010,20:08)

georg

Pierre

Georg

georg

then we talk

Pierre

Pierre

Georg

georg

i have ask you if you have a fax in PM you never answer me,do you know how much paper you have to read ?
    do you think i study this just now?

you have never show any document to prove that it was the pope or any other stuff,
    and i show you that what i found contradict some of your claims .you just have to go back in the quotes here.

and why am i not a man of is word??

Pierre

Pastry
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Oct. 22 2010,13:17)

georg

Pierre

Georg

georg

then we talk

Pierre

Pierre

Georg

georg

i have ask you if you have a fax in PM you never answer me,do you know how much paper you have to read ?

you have never show any document to prove that it was the pope or any other stuff,
    and i show you that what i found contradict some of your claims .you just have to go back in the quotes here.

Pierre

Is there any thing you “DO” understand?

Georg

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Pastry @ Oct. 26 2010,19:10)

Quote (terraricca @ Oct. 22 2010,13:17)

georg

Pierre

Georg

georg

then we talk

Pierre

Pierre

Georg

georg

Pierre

Is there any thing you “DO” understand?

Georg

georg

i give up

Pierre

Viewing 20 posts - 121 through 140 (of 140 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account