One world government

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 101 through 120 (of 140 total)
  • Author
    Baker
    Participant

Pierre

“””IS THIS WHAT dANIEL RECEIVED FOR EXPLANATION ?
    Da 2:44 “In the time of those kings;;WICH KING DO WE TALK ABOUT THE 1,2,3,4 BEING ROME ,NO???”””

No, three of the beasts/kings, were already destroyed by the time Rome came in power; The western part/leg fell in 565 when Justinian died. The eastern part/leg fell in the middle of the 14th Century by the Muslim Turks; so you see, it was not the “STONE” that destroyed them.

“””DID DAVID NOT WAIT UNTILL GOD GOT RID OF SAUL,?”””

You're comparing an earthly kingdom, and an earthly king, with an heavenly kingdom and an heavenly King; not a good comparison.

Dan 8:23 ¶ And in the latter time of their kingdom, when the transgressors are come to the full, a king of fierce countenance, and understanding dark sentences, shall stand up.

Notice that it says, “in the latter time of their (the four beast kings) kingdom”,
    “when the transgressors are come to the full”, who are the transgressors?

“a king of fierce countenance, and understanding dark sentences, shall stand up.”

Who is this king? This is speaking of the Antichrist (the pope), he stood up, came into power when Justinian died, when the transgressors, Roman emperors, had come to the full, to their end.

Dan 8:24 And his power shall be mighty, but not by his own power: and he shall destroy wonderfully, and shall prosper, and practise, and shall destroy the mighty and the holy people.

The pope's power was mighty, but not by his own power (army), he had no army.
    How did he destroy wonderfully? by killing all who refused to worship (oppose) him.
    Did he not prosper? did he not rule like a king? what is it that he “still” practises? false religion!
    He destroyed the mighty; he “made”, and “unmade” kings; and destroyed the “holy” people, the saints that would not bow to him.

Dan 8:25 And through his policy also he shall cause craft to prosper in his hand; and he shall magnify himself in his heart, and by peace shall destroy many: he shall also stand up against the Prince of princes; but he shall be broken without hand.

Through his “policy” (teaching), he shall cause craft (false doctrine) to prosper.

“He shall magnify himself in his heart,” he declared himself to be the “VICAR OF THE SON OF GOD”

“he shall also stand up against the Prince of princes;” Who was the Prince of princes? NAPOLEON!

“but he shall be broken without hand.” How was the power of the pope broken, without hand (force)?
    By humiliating the pope; Napoleon threw the pope in prison, held him there for almost three years, in spite of all the curses, and excommunications from the pope, showing the world that the pope had no real powers at all.

This was also prophesied in

Dan 11:36 ¶ And the king (Napoleon) shall do according to his will; and he shall exalt himself, and magnify himself above every god (ruler), and shall speak marvellous things against the God of gods (ruler of rulers, the pope), and shall prosper till the indignation (humiliation) be accomplished: for that that is determined shall be done.

“””ISRAEL DID NOT MAKE IT BECAUSE ;;Da 9:11 All Israel has transgressed your law and turned away, refusing to obey you. “Therefore the curses and sworn judgments written in the Law of Moses, the servant of God, have been poured out on us, because we have sinned against you”””

This is Daniel confessing the peoples guild, and asking God for forgiveness.

“””AS FOR MAT;24;34 IT IS RELATED TO THE DESTRUCTION OF JERUSALEMIN 70 AD;A GENERATION 40 YEARS AFTER THE DEAD OF CHRIST DID NOT PAST ONLY 36 YEARS HAD PAST.”””

This, I believe, is a generation.

Psa 90:10 The days of our years are threescore years and ten (70 years); and if by reason of strength they be fourscore years, yet is their strength labour and sorrow; for it is soon cut off, and we fly away.

“””THIS GENERATION THAT JESUS TALKED ABOUT WAS HIS GENERATION SO CHRIST WAS 30 WEN HE START +36 SO IT DID NOT PAST 70 YEARS.”””

The generation Jesus was talking about in

Mat 24:32 ¶ Now learn a parable of the fig tree; When his branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer is nigh:

This is referring to Israel becoming a nation again in 1948.

Mat 24:34 Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled.

That is when “that” generation began.

Georg

terraricca
    Participant

georg

In Daniel book ,God is not laying out what men's glory is ,but his glory and how he is the God of power and decision,and it is all about Gods kingdom not men's kingdom (men's kingdom are just a guide line for God to show his servants where they are in time ,and be rejoiced by the understanding he (God) provide them of is plan.

No, three of the beasts/kings, were already destroyed by the time Rome came in power; The western part/leg fell in 565 when Justinian died. The eastern part/leg fell in the middle of the 14th Century by the Muslim Turks; so you see, it was not the “STONE” that destroyed them.

georg,the fact that those beast or symbol of power are no longer in full power they are still there,the Egyptians were well alive so are the medo-persians and and so on until Rome the #4 the legs and foot with the toes;
    YOUR BELIEVE THAT ROME IS ONLY PICTURED BY THE IRON LEGS IS NOT SCRIPTURAL IT IS MAIN STREAM RELIGION MEN UNDERSTANDING.

You're comparing an earthly kingdom, and an earthly king, with an heavenly kingdom and an heavenly King; not a good comparison

NO, I DO NOT COMPERE MEN VERSUS GODLY KINGDOM;IT IS ALL ABOUT GODS KINGDOM ;MEN S KINGDOM ARE ONLY THERE AS A GUIDE LINE IN TIME;

Dan 8:23 ¶ And in the latter time of their kingdom, when the transgressors are come to the full, a king of fierce countenance, and understanding dark sentences, shall stand up.

Notice that it says, “in the latter time of their (the four beast kings) kingdom”,
    “when the transgressors are come to the full”, who are the transgressors?

“a king of fierce countenance, and understanding dark sentences, shall stand up.”THIS IS NOT TRUE

THE TRANSGRESSOR ARE THE ISRAELITES WHO HAVE TRANSGRESSED THE LAW OF GOD AND NOT FOLLOW THERE AGREEMENT .

“a king of fierce countenance, and understanding dark sentences, shall stand up.”THIS IS A ROME CESAR AND HISTORY TELLS US THAT IT WAS VESPASIAN WITH IS SON TITUS WHO FLATTEN JERUSALEM AND BUILD PAGAN TEMPLES ON THE SITE OF GODS TEMPLE.

Dan 8:25 And through his policy also he shall cause craft to prosper in his hand; and he shall magnify himself in his heart, and by peace shall destroy many: he shall also stand up against the Prince of princes; but he shall be broken without hand

THIS IS TRUE ROME WAS A BUILDER OF STRUCTURES AND MADE PEACE AND COVENANTS TO ELIMINATE POWERS,AND HE IN 325 CONSTANTINE BROKE IN TO FIGHT AGAINST CHRIST THE PRINCE OF PRINCES BY SUBDUE THE WORD OF GOD UNDER HIS POWER AND CHANGE THE TRUTH.BUT IN TIME THE WORD OF GOD THE TRUTH WAS MADE FREE IN THE 16 CENTURY

Aug 10th 1566- Iconoclasm begins
    Aug 20th – Iconoclasm reaches Antwerp Belgium
    Aug 23rd – Beeldenstorm reaches Amsterdam
    Aug 23rd – Land guardian Margaretha van Parma grants Calvinists rights
    Aug 25th – Iconoclastic fury begins in Dutch province Utrecht
    FROM THE TIME OF CONSTANTINE BECAME CESAR IN 306 ADD 1260 YEARS AND NOW 1566 THE iconoclastic IS SIGNED .please check this out.

Mat 24:32 ¶ Now learn a parable of the fig tree; When his branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer is nigh:

This is referring to Israel becoming a nation again in 1948.THIS IS PURE SPECULATION BECAUSE ISRAEL IS NO LONGER KNOWN AS A NATION BUT AS BEEN MADE THE SPIRITUAL ISRAEL WITH THE SPIRITUAL JERUSALEM IN HEAVEN.

SO MAT;24;32 IS JESUS SAYING PAY ATTENTION TO THE DEVELOPMENT OF WHAT HE SAID AND YOU WILL SEE IT COMING…

WE HAVE ALREADY DISCUSS THIS ,IT IS MEAN STREAM RELIGION BELIEVE AND IT IS FALSE.

Pierre

terraricca
    Participant

georg

this as to be clear up,

Pierre

Baker
    Participant

Pierre

In order for me to continue a serious debate with you, you have to first address the scriptures and historical data I have presented; you ignore most all of it.
    You have to admit, there are no scriptures that will back up your conclusions, neither can I make sense out of what you're telling me.

“””This is referring to Israel becoming a nation again in 1948.THIS IS PURE SPECULATION BECAUSE ISRAEL IS NO LONGER KNOWN AS A NATION BUT AS BEEN MADE THE SPIRITUAL ISRAEL WITH THE SPIRITUAL JERUSALEM IN HEAVEN.”””

Do you not have TV in Canada?

With a statement like this, I wonder if I don't waste my time with you.
    How many scriptures do you want me to show you that Israel is very much the focal point of the Bible?

Zec 10:6 And I will strengthen the house of Judah, and I will save the house of Joseph, and I will bring them again to place them; for I have mercy upon them: and they shall be as though I had not cast them off: for I am the LORD their God, and will hear them.

Zec 12:9 And it shall come to pass in that day (yet future), that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

Zec 8:13 And it shall come to pass, that as ye were a curse among the heathen, O house of Judah, and house of Israel; so will I save you, and ye shall be a blessing: fear not, but let your hands be strong.

Zec 14:16 ¶ And it shall come to pass, that every one that is left of all the nations which came against Jerusalem shall even go up from year to year to worship the King, the LORD of hosts, and to keep the feast of tabernacles.

Zec 8:22 Yea, many people and strong nations shall come to seek the LORD of hosts in Jerusalem, and to pray before the LORD.

Zec 8:23 Thus saith the LORD of hosts; In those days it shall come to pass, that ten men shall take hold out of all languages of the nations, even shall take hold of the skirt of him that is a Jew, saying, We will go with you: for we have heard that God is with you.

Now try, and respond to these scriptures if you will.

Georg

terraricca
    Participant

georg

you never cleared up this;;Dan 2:44 And in the days of these kings shall the God of heaven set up a kingdom, which shall never be destroyed: and the kingdom shall not be left to other people, but it shall break in pieces and consume all these kingdoms, and it shall stand for ever.

In the days of what kings? the ten toes, the United Nation.

THIS IS NOT UNITED NATION IT IS ROME, IRON LEGS AND FEET WITH TOES ARE ROME.

Pierre

terraricca
    Participant

georg

“””This is referring to Israel becoming a nation again in 1948.

THIS IS PURE SPECULATION BECAUSE ISRAEL IS NO LONGER KNOWN AS A NATION BUT AS BEEN MADE THE SPIRITUAL ISRAEL WITH THE SPIRITUAL JERUSALEM IN HEAVEN.”””

may be you should become more spiritual then understanding will be in your grasp;

DO YOU REALLY THINK I AM THAT STUPID??

In order for me to continue a serious debate with you, you have to first address the scriptures and historical data I have presented; you ignore most all of it.
    You have to admit, there are no scriptures that will back up your conclusions, neither can I make sense out of what you're telling me.

MAY BE IT WAS ME WHO GIVED YOU TO MUCH CREDIT,AND NOW REALIZE THAT YOU ARE ONLY A OLD BORED PERSON AS YOU SAY.

IF YOU LIKE GODS TRUTH YOU NEVER CAN BE BORED.

BUT IF YOU HAVE NO TRUTH IN YOU BUT JUST KNOWLEDGE OF SOME KIND THIS WOULD BE THE REASON OF YOUR BOREDOM.

Pierre

Baker
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Sep. 14 2010,00:13)
    georg

you never cleared up this;;Dan 2:44   And in the days of these kings shall the God of heaven set up a kingdom, which shall never be destroyed: and the kingdom shall not be left to other people, but it shall break in pieces and consume all these kingdoms, and it shall stand for ever.  

Pierre

I did clear that up, the seventh head is the “UN”; if it is not, then you tell me, “who is the eight that came out of the seven?”

” In the days of what kings? the ten toes, the United Nation.”

“””THIS IS NOT UNITED NATION IT IS ROME, IRON LEGS AND FEET WITH TOES ARE ROME.”””

Rome was head number 6 on the beast with seven heads, the other (head number 7) had not yet come; so tell me, when did it come, and who was it?

Georg

Baker
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Sep. 14 2010,01:17)
    georg

“””This is referring to Israel becoming a nation again in 1948.

THIS IS PURE SPECULATION BECAUSE ISRAEL IS NO LONGER KNOWN AS A NATION BUT AS BEEN MADE THE SPIRITUAL ISRAEL WITH THE SPIRITUAL JERUSALEM IN HEAVEN.”””

may be you should become more spiritual then understanding will be in your grasp;

DO YOU REALLY THINK I AM THAT STUPID??

MAY BE IT WAS ME WHO GIVED YOU TO MUCH CREDIT,AND NOW REALIZE THAT YOU ARE ONLY A OLD BORED PERSON AS YOU SAY.

IF YOU LIKE GODS TRUTH YOU NEVER CAN BE BORED.

BUT IF YOU HAVE NO TRUTH IN YOU BUT JUST KNOWLEDGE OF SOME KIND THIS WOULD BE THE REASON OF YOUR BOREDOM.

Pierre

Again, you have ignored every scripture I gave you, why? do you have trouble explaining what they mean?
    It becomes clear to me that you lack some understanding in history, that, of course, is vital to understand prophecy.
    I also believe that it is more important to you to see your name in every slot, than learning the truth.

Georg

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Baker @ Sep. 14 2010,13:55)

georg

you never cleared up this;;Dan 2:44   And in the days of these kings shall the God of heaven set up a kingdom, which shall never be destroyed: and the kingdom shall not be left to other people, but it shall break in pieces and consume all these kingdoms, and it shall stand for ever.  

Pierre

I did clear that up, the seventh head is the “UN”; if it is not, then you tell me, “who is the eight that came out of the seven?”

“””THIS IS NOT UNITED NATION IT IS ROME, IRON LEGS AND FEET WITH TOES ARE ROME.”””

Rome was head number 6 on the beast with seven heads, the other (head number 7) had not yet come; so tell me, when did it come, and who was it?

Georg

georg

were is your answer on Daniel 2;44, you have speculate on the answer,

and make believe that you have answered it ,
    show me and all here that you answered it;;;;;;;;;;;

you can not because it is your false interpretation and so you refuse to humble yourself .

you are not alone many are like you,for these reasons you now try to discredit me ,for your miss guided interpretation.

you have shown me who you are and so our conversation is over.on all subjects

Pierre

Baker
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Sep. 14 2010,09:40)

Quote (Baker @ Sep. 14 2010,13:55)

georg

Pierre

Georg

georg

were is your answer on Daniel 2;44, you have speculate on the answer,

and make believe that you have answered it ,
    show me and all here that you answered it;;;;;;;;;;;

you can not because it is your false interpretation and so you refuse to humble yourself .

you are not alone many are like you,for these reasons you now try to discredit me ,for your miss guided interpretation.

you have shown me who you are and so our conversation is over.on all subjects

Pierre

:D What an exit, I guess that resolves you of commenting on any scriptures I gave you. You remind me of EdJ.

Georg

terraricca
    Participant

georg

ok,you did not clear the Dan 2;44 and try to change scriptures.90 % of what you have tried to explain to me ,I already knew,it is all religions views.

unless you admit that Daniel vision is and i mean the legs and foot and toes are ROME,then we can move on;

or show me in the scriptures were it says there is 5 powers in stead of 4 ,this of cause included Daniel 7;1…… about the 4 beasts,and that the last one is ROME.

i do not want you to tell me this because i ask, but because it is true.

Pierre

Baker
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Sep. 16 2010,11:24)
    georg

ok,you did not clear the Dan 2;44 and try to change scriptures.90 % of what you have tried to explain to me ,I already knew,it is all religions views.

unless you admit that Daniel vision is and i mean the legs and foot and toes are ROME,then we can move on;

or show me in the scriptures were it says there is 5 powers in stead of 4 ,this of cause included Daniel 7;1…… about the 4 beasts,and that the last one is ROME.

Pierre

Why would I admit a dumb thing like that for?

If you ever figure out who the seventh head is, you will figure out who the ten toes are.

You are a sly one though, by constantly asking me dumb things, you're avoid answering my questions; just so you know, you're not fooling me.

Georg

terraricca
    Participant

georg

yea;;

Baker
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Sep. 18 2010,09:36)
    georg

yea;;

Why is it so hard for you to ask?

Georg

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Baker @ Sep. 18 2010,15:42)

georg

Pierre

If you ever figure out who the seventh head is, you will figure out who the ten toes are.

You are a sly one though, by constantly asking me dumb things, you're avoid answering my questions; just so you know, you're not fooling me.

Georg

georg

the ten toes are Rome empire at the end struggling to survive and then disappears absorbed by all is nation that he dominated
    this was his weakness.(rome was never overthrown it disintegrate and gives room for the seventh head to come forward)

Pierre

mikeangel
    Participant

Pierre were you baptised in a church or taken communion in 30 years?

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (mikeangel @ Sep. 29 2010,18:13)
    Pierre were you baptised in a church or taken communion in 30 years?

Mark

it is our choice to go and do thing that are not in the bible and performing pagan worship but we all be judge by our words and actions.

Pierre

mikeangel
    Participant

Pierre, The reason that I am posting this in all of your responses is because even though I do my best to answer your questions in good faith, you ignore mine, especially when the answers you would be forced to give would show your duplicity. You then used one statement I made about holding hands with other people and saying the our father and tried to say it was wrong, when it would be black and white right, in that that is the one prayer Jesus gave us and holding hands would be showing love to one another as he commanded. You then respond by cutting and pasteing incredibly long articles that have nothing to do with our discussion………… Baptism is not a catholic ritual, Jesus was baptised. You got the ignorance to call him pagan? Communion was instituted by Jesus at the last supper, and he asked us to do that in memory of him. You got the guts to call that pagan too? In alll of that being said, you never answered the questions- Were you baptised in a church? Any church? Have you taken the lords supper in thirty years? Be honest. I will ask you that until you give me a honest answer like I give you. (Treating others as you would be treated) You answer those and I will discuss my specifics. Please. Peace and Love- Mark

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (mikeangel @ Sep. 30 2010,05:05)
    Pierre, The reason that I am posting this in all of your responses is because even though I do my best to answer your questions in good faith, you ignore mine, especially when the answers you would be forced to give would show your duplicity. You then used one statement I made about holding hands with other people and saying the our father and tried to say it was wrong, when it would be black and white right, in that that is the one prayer Jesus gave us and holding hands would be showing love to one another as he commanded. You then respond by cutting and pasteing incredibly long articles that have nothing to do with our discussion………… Baptism is not a catholic ritual, Jesus was baptised. You got the ignorance to call him pagan? Communion was instituted by Jesus at the last supper, and he asked us to do that in memory of him. You got the guts to call that pagan too?  In alll of that being said, you never answered the questions- Were you baptised in a church? Any church? Have you taken the lords supper in thirty years? Be honest. I will ask you that until you give me a honest answer like I give you. (Treating others as you would be treated) You answer those and I will discuss my specifics. Please. Peace and Love- Mark

Mark this is now answered

Baker
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Sep. 29 2010,03:29)

Quote (Baker @ Sep. 18 2010,15:42)

georg

Pierre

Georg

georg

the ten toes are Rome empire at the end struggling to survive and then disappears absorbed by all is nation that he dominated
    this was his weakness.(rome was never overthrown it disintegrate and gives room for the seventh head to come forward)

Pierre

Like I said, your understanding of history matches your understanding of scriptures.

Georg

Viewing 20 posts - 101 through 120 (of 140 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account