One world government

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 61 through 80 (of 140 total)
  • Author
    karmarie
    Participant

Hi Georg

Its funny when I was reading what you wrote about the smoke, locusts etc I thought of a Nuclear bomb too.

I need to look into this more. (about the League of Nation)

Arnold
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ May 13 2010,16:18)

Quote (Elizabeth @ May 13 2010,15:52)
    terraricca

You say, we know we are in the end time, how do you know? what scriptural prove can you give?
    What other “beast”/government can you show me that fits the “eighth coming out of the seven” if not the “United Nation” coming out of the “League of Nation”?
    As far as Israel is concerned, what scriptures that I gave you don't you believe?

Georg

georg

as far as Israel is concern in my belief Israel as nothing the do with the end times ,
    first God as never said that he will rebuild the temple that will be destroyed as Jesus said.
    but he talked about the new temple in heaven  being build with living souls ,144k

as for the other request to identification of the eight out of the seven and the beast that was,his not and his
    i think i have already given my version on those.in a other tread.

Pierre

What is it that you, and Nick especially, do not wish to inquire more about what I say? You avoid answering, and when you do it just doesn't make sense, and yet you don't seem to care to learn the truth.
    Israel celebrated their 62nd re-birthday this month, that leaves only 8 years left for that generation which will not pass till all things be fulfilled.
    Does any one realise that we are on our way to become a “One World Government”?
    You know that God chooses his vessels for good and bad; he chose Pharaoh to withstand Moses, and it appears he is choosing Obama to get the U.S., and the rest of the world into a “one world government”, Dan. 2:41,42.
    It will be mans final attempt to rule the world this way, before all worldly governments will be destroyed, Dan. 2:44,45.

Georg

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Arnold @ May 22 2010,15:14)

terraricca

You say, we know we are in the end time, how do you know? what scriptural prove can you give?
    What other “beast”/government can you show me that fits the “eighth coming out of the seven” if not the “United Nation” coming out of the “League of Nation”?
    As far as Israel is concerned, what scriptures that I gave you don't you believe?

Georg

georg

as far as Israel is concern in my belief Israel as nothing the do with the end times ,
    first God as never said that he will rebuild the temple that will be destroyed as Jesus said.
    but he talked about the new temple in heaven  being build with living souls ,144k

as for the other request to identification of the eight out of the seven and the beast that was,his not and his

Pierre

What is it that you, and Nick especially, do not wish to inquire more about what I say? You avoid answering, and when you do it just doesn't make sense, and yet you don't seem to care to learn the truth.
    Israel celebrated their 62nd re-birthday this month, that leaves only 8 years left for that generation which will not pass till all things be fulfilled.
    You know that God chooses his vessels for good and bad; he chose Pharaoh to withstand Moses, and it appears he is choosing Obama to get the U.S., and the rest of the world into a “one world government”, Dan. 2:41,42.
    It will be mans final attempt to rule the world this way, before all worldly governments will be destroyed, Dan. 2:44,45.

Georg

hi georg

like i say the destruction of Jerusalem in 70AD was the final OT
    rejection of Israel as God s people on earth,
    God trough Christ ad now started the construction of the heavenly Jerusalem,and the spiritual Israel(great crowed)

since the beginning of men it was obvious that the progressive events will push men from local,to national and international and now worldly kingdom,
    this is the final step men and Satan can take to fight against Christ who his the legitimate king of the kingdom of the earth.

what ever happen in Israel is to me a diversion of deceit ,not of God.

Mk 3:26 And if Satan rise up against himself, and be divided, he cannot stand, but hath an end.

2Co 11:14 And no wonder, for Satan himself masquerades as an angel of light

Rev 22:14 “Blessed are those who wash their robes. They will have the right to come to the tree of life. They will be allowed to go through the gates into the city.

it all comes to all of us to waith for the return and the end of ages, now or later, what is developping in the world is amazing ,revelation is unfolding.

Rev 22:15 “Outside the city are the dogs and those who practice witchcraft. Outside are also those who commit sexual sins and murder. Those who worship statues of gods, and everyone who loves and does what is false, are outside too.
    Rev 22:16 “I, Jesus, have sent my angel to give you this witness for the churches. I am the Root and the Son of David. I am the bright Morning Star

Pierre

Arnold
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ May 23 2010,15:50)

terraricca

Georg

georg

Pierre

Georg

hi georg

like i say the destruction of Jerusalem in 70AD was the final OT
    rejection of Israel as God s people on earth,
    God trough Christ ad now started the construction of the heavenly Jerusalem,and the spiritual Israel(great crowed)

since the beginning of men it was obvious that the progressive events will push men from local,to national and international and now worldly kingdom,
    this is the final step men and Satan can take to fight against Christ who his the legitimate king of the kingdom of the earth.

what ever happen in Israel is  to me a diversion of deceit ,not of God.

Mk 3:26 And if Satan rise up against himself, and be divided, he cannot stand, but hath an end.

2Co 11:14 And no wonder, for Satan himself masquerades as an angel of light

Rev 22:14 “Blessed are those who wash their robes. They will have the right to come to the tree of life. They will be allowed to go through the gates into the city.

it all comes to all of us to waith for the return and the end of ages, now or later, what is developping in the world is amazing ,revelation is unfolding.

Rev 22:15 “Outside the city are the dogs and those who practice witchcraft. Outside are also those who commit sexual sins and murder. Those who worship statues of gods, and everyone who loves and does what is false, are outside too.
    Rev 22:16 “I, Jesus, have sent my angel to give you this witness for the churches. I am the Root and the Son of David. I am the bright Morning Star

Pierre

I want bother replying to this, since we are talking about the same subject on another thread.

Georg

terraricca
    Participant

hi georg

yes look in “Jesus as return”

Arnold
    Participant

Well, I guess that’s one way to stop a topic.

Georg

terraricca
    Participant

terraricca

Georg

georg

Pierre

Georg

georg

if you remember you have shown me all of your text to that effect,

and i told you that the fig tree was not Israel, and that any one who believe that Israel as anything to do with God prophecies ,then show me the prophecy but also answer the question ,why did God destroyed completely the foundation of Israel reason to exist? the temple of God.

also show where it says that he will rebuild Israel of the flesh?

Pierre

Arnold
    Participant

Pierre

Israel is a topic we have been discussing on another thread, no need to do it over again here.

As far as giving you scriptures to prove that God has made an unconditional, and unchangeable, covenant with Israel, I have done that on the other thread also, but you reject the word of God, so there is nothing else I can do to convince you.
    If you mean by the temple of God, the temple in Jerusalem, it was destroyed along with the nation of Israel. The destruction of the nation was the result of their punishment, seven times punishment, also referred to as the “times of the Gentiles”. The destruction of the temple was because it was no longer needed. The priesthood was changed, sin sacrifices were no longer necessary, and God was building a spiritual temple, the saints.
    Israel of the flesh is not being rebuild, it was never totally destroyed; their nation was reestablished.
    BTW, this thread is about a one world government.

Georg

terraricca
    Participant

georg

it as been understood that at one point it as to come to that :one world government,governing all the others.

Pierre

Arnold
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ May 27 2010,11:12)
    georg

it as been understood that at one point it as to come to that :one world government,governing all the others.

Pierre

And then what?

Georg

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Arnold @ May 28 2010,04:07)

Quote (terraricca @ May 27 2010,11:12)
    georg

Pierre

And then what?

Georg

georg

then it means that the world as no more possibility of expansion,of going anywhere,

of cause they talk abode to go to out in space and deep under the sea and mountains,
    but the scriptures as already say that the Lord will bring them down and up.

Pierre

Arnold
    Participant

Pierre

This is what the Bible says will happen next.

Dan 2:44 And in the days of these kings shall the God of heaven set up a kingdom, which shall never be destroyed: and the kingdom shall not be left to other people, but it shall break in pieces and consume all these kingdoms, and it shall stand for ever.

And who are “these” kings?

Dan 2:41 And whereas thou sawest the feet and toes, part of potters' clay, and part of iron, the kingdom shall be divided; but there shall be in it of the strength of the iron, forasmuch as thou sawest the iron mixed with miry clay.

It will be taken over by this kingdom/government.

Dan 2:45 Forasmuch as thou sawest that the stone was cut out of the mountain without hands, and that it brake in pieces the iron, the brass, the clay, the silver, and the gold; the great God hath made known to the king what shall come to pass hereafter: and the dream is certain, and the interpretation thereof sure.

God's kingdom/government will destroy all mans governments, and Jesus will begin to reign.

Georg

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Arnold @ May 28 2010,20:22)
    Pierre

This is what the Bible says will happen next.

Dan 2:44   And in the days of these kings shall the God of heaven set up a kingdom, which shall never be destroyed: and the kingdom shall not be left to other people, but it shall break in pieces and consume all these kingdoms, and it shall stand for ever.  

And who are “these” kings?

Dan 2:41   And whereas thou sawest the feet and toes, part of potters' clay, and part of iron, the kingdom shall be divided; but there shall be in it of the strength of the iron, forasmuch as thou sawest the iron mixed with miry clay.  

It will be taken over by this kingdom/government.

Dan 2:45   Forasmuch as thou sawest that the stone was cut out of the mountain without hands, and that it brake in pieces the iron, the brass, the clay, the silver, and the gold; the great God hath made known to the king what shall come to pass hereafter: and the dream is certain, and the interpretation thereof sure.  

God's kingdom/government will destroy all mans governments, and Jesus will begin to reign.

Georg

georg

the kingdom is Christ kingdom that was set up at the time of Christ,
    but was forecast since Daniel and even before and after.

And who are “these” kings? the roman and the king of Israel

and it could be also understood us the work God will do all along the time those kings are in power,so that at the end the will of God is done.

Pierre

Arnold
    Participant

Pierre

How would you go about proven you theories with scriptures, if I were to ask you; how did you come to those conclusions?
    Do you think the ten toes are mentioned just for good measure?
    The two legs of iron were the Roman empire; why the two legs? by the end of the second Century the empire was split with an emperor and a capital in the east, Constantinople; and an emperor and a capital in the west, Rome.

Israel has not had a king since the invasion by the Babylonians. The next king Israel will have will be Jesus Christ, Eze. 21:27.

Georg

terraricca
    Participant

georg

i have answer that question before,Da 2:40 “Finally, there will be a fourth kingdom. It will be as strong as iron. Iron breaks and smashes everything to pieces. And the fourth kingdom will crush and break all of the others.
    Da 2:41 You saw that the feet and toes were made out of iron and baked clay. And the fourth kingdom will be divided up. But it will still be almost as strong as iron. That’s why you saw iron mixed with clay.
    Da 2:42 The toes were partly iron and partly clay. And the fourth kingdom will be partly strong and partly weak.
    Da 2:43 You saw the iron mixed with baked clay. And the fourth kingdom(( will be made up of all kinds of people)). They won’t hold together any more than iron mixes with clay

this was the way the Roman empire as fall because it s division s of multi cultures
    maybe it will be the same today ?

Arnold
    Participant

Pierre

You seem to ignore the fact that there are seven heads on the beast in Rev. 17:3, and ten horns.
    If you don't understand the seventh head, you will not understand the rest.
    Now look what it says about the ten horns.

Rev 17:12 And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast.

Ten, is not ten individuals, it means “all” included.
    Did any of the nations Rome conquered receive any power from Rome?

Rev 17:13 These have one mind, and shall give their power and strength unto the beast.

Did any of the kings/nations “give” their power to Rome? Rome did not ask for it, they “TOOK” it by force.
    Rome ruled supreme, one emperor. Roman emperors shared their power with no one.
    Rome fell because of greed, imorality, and corruption, and we follow in their footstep.

The attempt to create what the Romans had, a “one world government”, is what America, and the rest of the world are doing today. We are the ten toes, all the nations will give their power to “one man”, and he will sit on the top, trying to rule the world by one government.
    And I think we know the outcome of that.

Georg

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Arnold @ May 30 2010,02:27)
    Pierre

You seem to ignore the fact that there are seven heads on the beast in Rev. 17:3, and ten horns.
    If you don't understand the seventh head, you will not understand the rest.
    Now look what it says about the ten horns.

Rev 17:12   And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast.  

Ten, is not ten individuals, it means “all” included.
    Did any of the nations Rome conquered receive any power from Rome?

Rev 17:13   These have one mind, and shall give their power and strength unto the beast.  

Did any of the kings/nations “give” their power to Rome? Rome did not ask for it, they “TOOK” it by force.
    Rome ruled supreme, one emperor. Roman emperors shared their power with no one.
    Rome fell because of greed, imorality, and corruption, and we follow in their footstep.

The attempt to create what the Romans had, a “one world government”, is what America, and the rest of the world are doing today. We are the ten toes, all the nations will give their power to “one man”, and he will sit on the top, trying to rule the world by one government.
    And I think we know the outcome of that.

Georg

georg

read Dan; Da 2:43 You saw the iron mixed with baked clay. And the fourth kingdom(( will be made up of all kinds of people)). They won’t hold together any more than iron mixes with clay

this scripture does not ligned up with your comments.

Pierre

Arnold
    Participant

Pierre

Dan 2:41 And whereas thou sawest the feet and toes, part of potters' clay, and part of iron, the kingdom shall be divided; but there shall be in it of the strength of the iron, forasmuch as thou sawest the iron mixed with miry clay.

Dan 2:42 And as the toes of the feet were part of iron, and part of clay, so the kingdom shall be partly strong, and partly broken.

Dan 2:43 And whereas thou sawest iron mixed with miry clay, they shall mingle themselves with the seed of men: but they shall not cleave one to another, even as iron is not mixed with clay.

Notice, the feet and toes are mixed, iron and clay, not the legs. The two legs are iron only, they represent Rome.

Dan 2:33 His legs of iron, his feet part of iron and part of clay.

Dan 2:44 And in the days of these kings shall the God of heaven set up a kingdom, which shall never be destroyed: and the kingdom shall not be left to other people, but it shall break in pieces and consume all these kingdoms, and it shall stand for ever.

The days of “these” kings, “UNITED NATION” began in 1946, they will be destroyed as will all other worldly governments.

Dan 2:34 Thou sawest till that a stone was cut out without hands, which smote the image upon his feet that were of iron and clay, and brake them to pieces.

Again, notice, the stone hit the feet first.

Dan 2:35 Then was the iron, the clay, the brass, the silver, and the gold, broken to pieces together, and became like the chaff of the summer threshingfloors; and the wind carried them away, that no place was found for them: and the stone that smote the image became a great mountain, and filled the whole earth.

Georg

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Arnold @ May 30 2010,16:45)
    Pierre

Dan 2:41   And whereas thou sawest the feet and toes, part of potters' clay, and part of iron, the kingdom shall be divided; but there shall be in it of the strength of the iron, forasmuch as thou sawest the iron mixed with miry clay.  

Dan 2:42   And as the toes of the feet were part of iron, and part of clay, so the kingdom shall be partly strong, and partly broken.  

Dan 2:43   And whereas thou sawest iron mixed with miry clay, they shall mingle themselves with the seed of men: but they shall not cleave one to another, even as iron is not mixed with clay.  

Notice, the feet and toes are mixed, iron and clay, not the legs. The two legs are iron only, they represent Rome.

Dan 2:33   His legs of iron, his feet part of iron and part of clay.  

Dan 2:44   And in the days of these kings shall the God of heaven set up a kingdom, which shall never be destroyed: and the kingdom shall not be left to other people, but it shall break in pieces and consume all these kingdoms, and it shall stand for ever.  

The days of “these” kings, “UNITED NATION” began in 1946, they will be destroyed as will all other worldly governments.

Dan 2:34   Thou sawest till that a stone was cut out without hands, which smote the image upon his feet that were of iron and clay, and brake them to pieces.  

Dan 2:35   Then was the iron, the clay, the brass, the silver, and the gold, broken to pieces together, and became like the chaff of the summer threshingfloors; and the wind carried them away, that no place was found for them: and the stone that smote the image became a great mountain, and filled the whole earth.  

Georg

georg

Dan 2:33 His legs of iron, his feet part of iron and part of clay.

the legs and feet's are ROME it is just that wen Rome starts it is the legs, and at the end it becomes the feet's and toes,

and that's exactly what history shows as happen.

Rome is the number six head, and to me it looks that the Anglo American is the seventh head.

Pierre

Arnold
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ May 31 2010,02:46)

Quote (Arnold @ May 30 2010,16:45)
    Pierre

Dan 2:42   And as the toes of the feet were part of iron, and part of clay, so the kingdom shall be partly strong, and partly broken.  

Dan 2:43   And whereas thou sawest iron mixed with miry clay, they shall mingle themselves with the seed of men: but they shall not cleave one to another, even as iron is not mixed with clay.  

Dan 2:34   Thou sawest till that a stone was cut out without hands, which smote the image upon his feet that were of iron and clay, and brake them to pieces.  

Dan 2:35   Then was the iron, the clay, the brass, the silver, and the gold, broken to pieces together, and became like the chaff of the summer threshingfloors; and the wind carried them away, that no place was found for them: and the stone that smote the image became a great mountain, and filled the whole earth.  

Georg

georg

the legs and feet's are ROME it is just that wen Rome starts it is the legs, and at the end it becomes the feet's and toes,

and that's exactly what history shows as happen.

Rome is the number six head, and to me it looks that the Anglo American is the seventh  head.

Pierre

Read this scripture again,

Dan 2:35 Then was the iron, the clay, the brass, the silver, and the gold, broken to pieces together, and became like the chaff of the summer threshingfloors; and the wind carried them away, that no place was found for them: and the stone that smote the image became a great mountain, and filled the whole earth.

If the feet and legs represent Rome, why are they mentioned twice? you have; iron; clay; brass; silver; and gold, that makes “five”. Now pay attention, it does “not” say, “iron and clay”, it says, “the” iron, “the” clay, “the” brass, etc.

And, I never said the legs were mixed, if you go back you will see I pointed that out, as well why there are the two legs.

You are right with Rome being the sixth head.

Georg

Viewing 20 posts - 61 through 80 (of 140 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account