Nick and others who believe what this site says!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    WhiteMateria
    Participant

http://www.watchtower.org

'Should you believe in the Trinity?'

'What does God require of us?'

I'll give you a hint – They do not believe in the trinity and view Jesus Christ as 'a god'.

WhiteMateria
    Participant
    WhiteMateria
    Participant

I said fixed link!

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi,
    Do you represent the attitude and views of Landover Baptist? It is certainly an interesting”church”

WhiteMateria
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ July 12 2005,00:58)
    Hi,
    Do you represent the attitude and views of Landover Baptist? It is certainly an interesting”church”

It is a most awesome church!

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi W,
    In what way?

WhiteMateria
    Participant

See for yourself.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi W,
    Should it be appealing to us too?

WhiteMateria
    Participant

Oh yeah!

WhiteMateria
    Participant

Besides whats wrong with this church?

NickHassan
    Participant

Ummmm. If you don't know who does?

NickHassan
    Participant

By the way W,
    Why would anyone want to go with the JW's? They are deceived. You hate them perhaps because they have rightly discerned by searching for truth that God is not a committee? They got one thing right.

Anonymous

Quote (Nick Hassan @ July 12 2005,03:23)
    By the way W,
    Why would anyone want to go with the JW's? They are deceived. You hate them perhaps because they have rightly discerned by searching for truth that God is not a committee? They got one thing right.

They are deceived. You hate them perhaps because they have rightly discerned by searching for truth that God is not a committee? They got one thing right.

I'm so confuzzled… They are decieved yet they are right? Oh jeese!

Proclaimer
    Participant

Quote (WhiteMateria @ July 12 2005,19:30)

'Should you believe in the Trinity?'

'What does God require of us?'

I'll give you a hint – They do not believe in the trinity and view Jesus Christ as 'a god'.

Hi WhiteMateria,

That is a bit of a silly thing to say.

JWs believe that Jesus was Michael the Archangel. Scripture says that he/was the Logos from God.
    JWs believe in 144,000 going to heaven. They also believe in a whole stack of false prophecies from false prophets.

WhiteMateria, so you believe in 1 God. If so, am I to suppose that you are a Moslem. I think that your lack of wisdom shows clearly for all to see.
    Then saying that my church is better than yours also shows carnal nature at work.

Anonymous

I think its hilarious myself. White and Nick just trying to outdo each other in some stupid arguements that really mean nothing when its all said and done with. Besides the church that Christ built is the true church.

NickHassan
    Participant

Quote (Guest @ July 12 2005,03:45)

Quote (Nick Hassan @ July 12 2005,03:23)
    By the way W,

They are deceived. You hate them perhaps because they have rightly discerned by searching for truth that God is not a committee? They got one thing right.

I'm so confuzzled… They are decieved yet they are right?  Oh jeese!

Hi guest,
    Would you prefer them to be absolutely and totally even completely and utterly confused? Nah. Only on some things. Most who are deceived in these matters still recognise God is one and Jesus is the son of God.

Christofer
    Participant

Dear WhiteMateria,

Being someone who does believe in a like manner to Nick – from what I know of him – I have to say – the JW's started out as a cult that falsely prophesied the return of Christ – right?

Why would anyone want a brother in Christ to join this congregation I don't know, but it's sad you would guide us into the hands of false prophets.

I am not judging JW's – but it seems like a slap in the face to someone who knows where the JW's came from.

God Bless.

epistemaniac
    Participant

Quote (Christofer @ July 12 2005,18:17)
    Dear WhiteMateria,

Being someone who does believe in a like manner to Nick – from what I know of him – I have to say – the JW's started out as a cult that falsely prophesied the return of Christ – right?

Why would anyone want a brother in Christ to join this congregation I don't know, but it's sad you would guide us into the hands of false prophets.

I am not judging JW's – but it seems like a slap in the face to someone who knows where the JW's came from.

God Bless.

Chris, if you are not judging the JW's… what are you doing? 😉

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi,
    We teach and judge teachings according to the Word of God. Those that espouse falsity will be singed too but judging them is not the aim but to draw men away from lies and towards the truth, which is the Word of God.

Christofer
    Participant

Hi epistemaniac!

Well – as I said – I am not judging them by stating a fact – at least I don't think I am :) – they claimed that Jesus would return but revised the date of the return several times – and even claimed that Jesus returned 'invisibly.'

I don't begrudge their church – as we are all free to find God however we can, and I know several JW's who I consider to be friends, but I could never follow their doctrines any more than I could follow the Roman Catholics and their errors.

If I am judging – I am sorry – but the question still remains – why would a brother in Christ send someone to a denomination that began through a false prophecy?

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 21 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account