Nicene Creed

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 101 through 104 (of 104 total)
  • Author
    theodorej
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ July 09 2010,09:38)

Quote (theodorej @ July 09 2010,01:15)

Quote (terraricca @ July 04 2010,16:27)
    hi

here is many books

http://www.sacred-texts.com/chr/aug/index.htm

Pierre

Greetings T…..You bring me back to the days of my Catholic School education….The books of Augustine were indeed inspirational and purposed for education in doctrine and dogma….Let me start by saying no one/ no flesh is in heaven at this time,with exception only to Jesus who is seated at the right hand of the Father and the minions of angels….Although Augustine was a brilliant,pious and a devoted man he is by no means a saint and is most certainly not dwelling in the heavenly realm….he is just dead and awaiting the resurection as all of us will be… with some exceptions..
    At the council Nicea the ground work for the universal church was laid….The agenda was to rid the church of Judiasm,starting with the elimination of GODs appointed holy days,and rewriting and editing His commandments…( these Holy Days are listed in Lev:23) If you choose to read Lev: please take note of the words of the Eternal..he emphasises MY STATUTES and the time period is from generation to generation even unto FOREVER…At Nicea all this was changed and the crowning event was the institution of the NICENE CREED,to tkae the place of the instructions Jesus gave as to how to pray….The lords prayer as presented by Jesus was an outline of how to pray not a prayer verbatim as we understand it today….

hi Theo

thanks for the comment,i have never cared for the catholic religion even do i was born in it,to me the works from Constantine and is group are the Antichrist in the beginning of his powers,

Pierre

Greetings Pierre…..Antichrists abound,there are multiple antichrists….Constantines political ambition was given power through the joining of church and state the assimilation was a bloody undertaken that carried on centuries going forward by his successors….The universal church was complicit in many purges that included the crusades and up to and including WW2…..Rome , although not actively,tacitly supported and aided the Nazis in place of the dreaded communist…This church will emerge shortly at a time in this world when the masses will be clamoring for a spiritual awakening….May God help us to avoid the judgement that will be meated out on it as a result of centuries of apostate rule over the blind and the faithfull masses…

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (theodorej @ July 09 2010,23:02)

Quote (terraricca @ July 09 2010,09:38)

Quote (theodorej @ July 09 2010,01:15)

Quote (terraricca @ July 04 2010,16:27)
    hi

here is many books

http://www.sacred-texts.com/chr/aug/index.htm

Pierre

Greetings T…..You bring me back to the days of my Catholic School education….The books of Augustine were indeed inspirational and purposed for education in doctrine and dogma….Let me start by saying no one/ no flesh is in heaven at this time,with exception only to Jesus who is seated at the right hand of the Father and the minions of angels….Although Augustine was a brilliant,pious and a devoted man he is by no means a saint and is most certainly not dwelling in the heavenly realm….he is just dead and awaiting the resurection as all of us will be… with some exceptions..
    At the council Nicea the ground work for the universal church was laid….The agenda was to rid the church of Judiasm,starting with the elimination of GODs appointed holy days,and rewriting and editing His commandments…( these Holy Days are listed in Lev:23) If you choose to read Lev: please take note of the words of the Eternal..he emphasises MY STATUTES and the time period is from generation to generation even unto FOREVER…At Nicea all this was changed and the crowning event was the institution of the NICENE CREED,to tkae the place of the instructions Jesus gave as to how to pray….The lords prayer as presented by Jesus was an outline of how to pray not a prayer verbatim as we understand it today….

hi Theo

thanks for the comment,i have never cared for the catholic religion even do i was born in it,to me the works from Constantine and is group are the Antichrist in the beginning of his powers,

Pierre

Greetings Pierre…..Antichrists abound,there are multiple antichrists….Constantines political ambition was given power through the joining of church and state the assimilation was a bloody undertaken that carried on centuries going forward by his successors….The universal church was complicit in many purges that included the crusades and up to and including WW2…..Rome , although not actively,tacitly supported and aided the Nazis in place of the dreaded communist…This church will emerge shortly at a time in this world when the masses will be clamoring for a spiritual awakening….May God help us to avoid the judgement that will be meated out on it as a result of centuries of apostate rule over the blind and the faithfull masses…

hi theo

Amen, to that good comment.

Pierre

Anonymous

Quote (Not3in1 @ May 30 2007,08:55)

Quote (Tim2 @ May 30 2007,08:18)
    Paul also taught that Jesus is before all things (Colossians 1:17), but you believe He didn't exist until 2000 years ago.  You believe in a different Jesus, a different father, and a different gospel.  Repent.

Here we go again with the repent cry…..  

Do you know for sure in what way Jesus is before all things?  Are you sure of the exact meaning that Paul is trying to teach?  

The word “before” (here pro) can refer to time, place or position (i.e.; superiority).  This leads me to believe that the whole point of this section is to show that Christ is “before,” i.e.; “superior to” all things, just as the verse says.  If someone were to insist that time is involved, it should be pointed out that in the very next verse Christ is the “firstborn” from the dead, and thus “before” his Church in time as well as in position.

In reviewing this subject, I appears I am experiancing what Jesus related to his apostles: 'They strain at gnats, while swallowing whole the camel '

Proverbs chapter 8 verse 22 states : ' The lord begot me in the beginning of his ways, before his deeds of old. I was appointed from eternity, from the beginning, before the world began…….. Then I was the craftsman at his side. '

So, he is God FROM God…light FROM light..true God FROM true God……Begotten,not made. One in Being with the Eternal. He is also the LAMB SLAIN FROM THE FOUNDATION..He is the ALPHA…he is the OMEGA the first and the last. He is the NEW ADAM. ???

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (leomose @ Aug. 15 2010,18:54)

Quote (Not3in1 @ May 30 2007,08:55)

Quote (Tim2 @ May 30 2007,08:18)
    Paul also taught that Jesus is before all things (Colossians 1:17), but you believe He didn't exist until 2000 years ago.  You believe in a different Jesus, a different father, and a different gospel.  Repent.

Here we go again with the repent cry…..  

Do you know for sure in what way Jesus is before all things?  Are you sure of the exact meaning that Paul is trying to teach?  

The word “before” (here pro) can refer to time, place or position (i.e.; superiority).  This leads me to believe that the whole point of this section is to show that Christ is “before,” i.e.; “superior to” all things, just as the verse says.  If someone were to insist that time is involved, it should be pointed out that in the very next verse Christ is the “firstborn” from the dead, and thus “before” his Church in time as well as in position.

In reviewing this subject, I appears I am experiancing what Jesus related to his apostles: 'They strain at gnats, while swallowing whole the camel '

Proverbs chapter 8 verse 22 states : '
    appointed from eternity, from  the beginning, before the world began…….. Then I was the craftsman at his side. '

So, he is God FROM God…light FROM light..true God FROM true God……Begotten,not made. One in Being with the Eternal. He is also the LAMB SLAIN FROM THE FOUNDATION..He is the ALPHA…he is the OMEGA  the first and the last. He is the NEW ADAM.  ???

hi leomose

you forgot to read the beginning of your quote; The lord begot me in the beginning of his ways, before his deeds of old. I was ………

it says THE LORD;according to you God made himself in the beginning???

Pierre

Viewing 4 posts - 101 through 104 (of 104 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account