Nicene Creed

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 81 through 100 (of 104 total)
  • Author
    JustAskin
    Participant

Hi … T8,

Can you move the Adulterous woman posts to a different, new thread.

Cheers, JA.

JustAskin
    Participant

Tim, Theodorej,

You have been warned…(2)

[Moderator]

theodorej
    Participant

Quote (JustAskin @ June 19 2010,23:38)
    Tim, Theodorej,

You have been warned…(2)

[Moderator]

Excuse me !!! warned with regards to what???

JustAskin
    Participant

theodorej,
    Read the previous posts.

In case you don't know…we are trying to keep the posts in the thread true to topic.

We will give due allowance for small waverances but when it looks like the posting is turning too much elsewhere we will try to draw it back…. If the poster does not comply then T8 may decide to move the ..new.. Topic to a new thread with an aporopriate title. But, if the poster insists on posting even when asked, then warned, thier post will be deleted.

The posts about the woman are only going to be read by readers who look at this thread. Do you not think that it is more fair to post it in its own thread that everyone will see and decide to participate in?

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ June 15 2010,12:55)
    Hi,
    Carnal intellectuals were in control of the false church by this time.
    Come out of her

nick

you right in your remark but is this not the same over and over again with all churches or group “CONTROL AND POWER”
    this means creed and decreed.
    IS THIS NOT WERE THE TRUE CHURCHE DEFFERT FROM THE TRUE ONE ??the true leaders being slaves to the flock.

Tim Kraft
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ June 19 2010,10:10)

Quote (Tim Kraft @ June 19 2010,06:38)
    To all: If Jesus didn't condemn the lady caught in the very act of adultry, I don't believe for a moment he would condemn a gay person today for being himself! I do know this though, if one person condemns another person as guilty in God's eyes, he has just given up his  God given freedom in life and set a law unto himself. Thank God the condemned person is unaffected by the other person's condemnation. We are rulers only of ourselves, our own Kingdoms, we do not rule anothers Kingdom. I believe religious people are the most judgmental in the world because their religion says one is better than another. This is not the teaching of Jesus the master. God Bless, TK

TK

don't just look at what you see in Christ action you should lesson to what he says as well to the women;Jn 8:11 “No one, sir,” she said.
    “Then neither do I condemn you,” Jesus declared. “Go now and LEAVE YOUR LIFE OF SIN”

LOOK AT THIS ONE;Jn 5:6 When Jesus saw him lying there and learned that he had been in this condition for a long time, he asked him, “Do you want to get well?”
    Jn 5:7 “Sir,” the invalid replied, “I have no one to help me into the pool when the water is stirred. While I am trying to get in, someone else goes down ahead of me.”
    Jn 5:8 Then Jesus said to him, “Get up! Pick up your mat and walk.”

NOW LOOK AT WHAT CHRIST SAYS TO HIM LATER;Jn 5:14 Later Jesus found him at the temple and said to him, “See, you are well again. Stop sinning or something worse may happen to you.”

Pierre

If Jesus didn't condemn sin in this case he condoned it! If in fact that act or any act is sin. Remember, actions always follow thoughts. You think sin before you can act sin. If Jesus cleanses your mind of sin then there will be no sin in your life. TK

JustAskin
    Participant

Tim,
    What happened to compliance?

Tim Kraft
    Participant

Quote (JustAskin @ June 19 2010,07:04)
    To all,

The way to look at this is… Start a thread about it…

Please try to keep to the thread topic…or you may see you hard worked posts 'deleted'… (You will be warned first, though)

[Moderator]

JA: I wasn't intending to start a thread about adultery, or prostitutes or the like. With a little discernment you might see I was refering to condemnation of sin on any level. Stuart was defending homosexuals. So do I. I just thought it might be interesting that Jesus also defended those that man said were in sin. IE: the woman in adultry. Jesus did not condemn anyone for actions, only beliefs(or lack of). Homosexuality is not to be condemned any more than anything else. Do you people follow Paul or do you follow Jesus. I know who you should follow and JESUS DID NOT CONDEMN OR JUDGE AGAINST any actions, AS WRONG IN GODS EYES, A N Y T H I N G!!! Man has made up his own sins or ideas of sin and rules of do this, don't do that. God did not!! If I choose to respond to a post from now on I will just hope it follows suit and isn't deleted. TK

JustAskin
    Participant

Tim, what has the adulterous woman got to do with the nicene creed?

The next and all subsequent posts on the adulterous woman will be deleted from this thread.

Last warning…

Anyone unterested in the Adulterous woman topuc, please start a thread on it…
    [Moderator]

Tim Kraft
    Participant

JA: I appologize for my error. I tend to look at the last post instead of the thread. TK

Proclaimer
    Participant

Quote (JustAskin @ June 19 2010,23:36)
    Hi … T8,

Can you move the Adulterous woman posts to a different, new thread.

Cheers, JA.

It is only possible to move or delete whole topics or delete individual posts. I cannot move a post to another topic.

We will just have to keep it here, and hope that people post on topic from now on.

JustAskin
    Participant

Tim,
    Thanks for your sincere response.

theodorej
    Participant

Quote (JustAskin @ June 20 2010,00:33)
    theodorej,
    Read the previous posts.

In case you don't know…we are trying to keep the posts in the thread  true to topic.

We will give due allowance for small waverances but when it looks like the posting is turning too much elsewhere we will try to draw it back…. If the poster does not comply then T8 may decide to move the ..new.. Topic to a new thread with an aporopriate title. But, if the poster insists on posting even when asked, then warned, thier post will be deleted.

The posts about the woman are only going to be read by readers who look at this thread. Do you not think that it is more fair to post it in its own thread that everyone will see and decide to participate in?

Greetings…..Now I understand…no problem here../ take care

Arnold
    Participant

Nobody has touched on God's Holy Spirit.  Tim believes in a trinity and the Holy Spirit is the third person of that trinity, which IMO is false.  Therefore the Creed too must be taken with a grain of salt to say the least…. It is a Catholic creed which we said in the past many times.  Knowing that it is wrong now makes me shiver….. how gullible we were back then…. It also shows me that God has to do the calling out…. And I am forever thankful to God that He has done so with us….I can talk for instance to our Son who believes in the trinity, until I am blue in the face, He will not and has not understood what I am saying to Him…. I have to really watch myself not to bring the subject up….
    Even though Jesus is called God in John 1:1 and Hebrew 1:8 by Jesus own words He believes that Jehovah God is greater then He is John 14:28 and Ephesians 4:6 shows us that the Father is above all…. That too shows that there is no trinity…. I have not seen Tim 2 or Mandy  posting anymore so I will close here and hope that both are well.  Peace and Love Irene
    P.S. I am also glad that Stu cannot post here anymore….

JustAskin
    Participant

theordorej,
    Thank you also for your understanding.

Tim Kraft
    Participant

Arnold: If the Tim you refered to is me, how could you possibly know what I believe. The fact that the Father and the Son together create the (Whole) Holy spirit is true. You might say the fruit or offspring from the union of Father and Son is whole undivided Spirit. And might I say don't spend your energy attempting to change other peoples beliefs. Its a waste. We are not clones, we choose what we wish to believe. You have chosen your way and I and all others have chosen theres. Change all you want but please don't try to change others. God Bless you, TK

Arnold
    Participant

Quote (Tim Kraft @ June 21 2010,05:40)
    Arnold: If the Tim you refered to is me, how could you possibly know what I believe. The fact that the Father and the Son together create the (Whole) Holy spirit is true. You might say the fruit or offspring  from the union of Father and Son is whole undivided Spirit. And might I say don't spend your energy attempting to change other peoples beliefs. Its a waste. We are not clones, we choose what we wish to believe. You have chosen your way and I and all others have chosen theres. Change all you want but please don't try to change others. God Bless you, TK

Jumping to conclusions does not help anyone….. Unless you are Tim 2 then maybe you have something to complain about. Tim 2 gave His understanding on the first couple of pages of this tread. So cool it. The Nicene Creed is not of God but of men. And if you believe in it, then you need to read it again. The Catholic Church, well I'll leave it
    there….I can't change anyone, and I made that clear, when I tried that with our Son…..Irene

terraricca
    Participant
    theodorej
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ July 04 2010,16:27)
    hi

here is many books

http://www.sacred-texts.com/chr/aug/index.htm

Pierre

Greetings T…..You bring me back to the days of my Catholic School education….The books of Augustine were indeed inspirational and purposed for education in doctrine and dogma….Let me start by saying no one/ no flesh is in heaven at this time,with exception only to Jesus who is seated at the right hand of the Father and the minions of angels….Although Augustine was a brilliant,pious and a devoted man he is by no means a saint and is most certainly not dwelling in the heavenly realm….he is just dead and awaiting the resurection as all of us will be… with some exceptions..
    At the council Nicea the ground work for the universal church was laid….The agenda was to rid the church of Judiasm,starting with the elimination of GODs appointed holy days,and rewriting and editing His commandments…( these Holy Days are listed in Lev:23) If you choose to read Lev: please take note of the words of the Eternal..he emphasises MY STATUTES and the time period is from generation to generation even unto FOREVER…At Nicea all this was changed and the crowning event was the institution of the NICENE CREED,to tkae the place of the instructions Jesus gave as to how to pray….The lords prayer as presented by Jesus was an outline of how to pray not a prayer verbatim as we understand it today….

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (theodorej @ July 09 2010,01:15)

Quote (terraricca @ July 04 2010,16:27)
    hi

here is many books

http://www.sacred-texts.com/chr/aug/index.htm

Pierre

Greetings T…..You bring me back to the days of my Catholic School education….The books of Augustine were indeed inspirational and purposed for education in doctrine and dogma….Let me start by saying no one/ no flesh is in heaven at this time,with exception only to Jesus who is seated at the right hand of the Father and the minions of angels….Although Augustine was a brilliant,pious and a devoted man he is by no means a saint and is most certainly not dwelling in the heavenly realm….he is just dead and awaiting the resurection as all of us will be… with some exceptions..
    At the council Nicea the ground work for the universal church was laid….The agenda was to rid the church of Judiasm,starting with the elimination of GODs appointed holy days,and rewriting and editing His commandments…( these Holy Days are listed in Lev:23) If you choose to read Lev: please take note of the words of the Eternal..he emphasises MY STATUTES and the time period is from generation to generation even unto FOREVER…At Nicea all this was changed and the crowning event was the institution of the NICENE CREED,to tkae the place of the instructions Jesus gave as to how to pray….The lords prayer as presented by Jesus was an outline of how to pray not a prayer verbatim as we understand it today….

hi Theo

thanks for the comment,i have never cared for the catholic religion even do i was born in it,to me the works from Constantine and is group are the Antichrist in the beginning of his powers,

Pierre

Viewing 20 posts - 81 through 100 (of 104 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account