New World Order?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 21 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    Not3in1
    Participant

I've heard that we are getting ready to oppose Isreal now……… Oh, goodness!

Does anyone remember that scary Rapture movie of the 70's that they used to show in all the churches? I think it was called, “Left Behind” and it was the original of the now-modern-day book series that goes by the same title. Anyway, I'll never forget that movie. It had a HUGE impact on my young life. Scare tactics work – I ran to the alter. :laugh:

acertainchap
    Participant

Well you are right about one thing I can't see them all the time but I am reading these posts right now. Blessings and thanks for videos. :)

acertainchap
    Participant

I try my best to see them all I hope that you and Deborah aren't in any confrontation over this. I wouldn't want that. Peace to both of you. :)

acertainchap
    Participant

Quote (IM4Truth @ Oct. 23 2007,16:51)
    To all   I just watched a program tonight from National Geographics about Anti-Christ. According to that we are already into the tribulation time and Anti-Christ is already among us. Just watch when He will attach Israel then the time is up. All we hear lately is about one World Order. And the United Nation is the Head Quarter right now. But the last 3 years He will say I am bringing peace and will make a Treaty with Israel and will claim to be Jesus. What do you think?

Peace and Love Mrs.

What a coincidence I watched that same program. It was very interesting. :)

IM4Truth
    Participant

Hi Chap Welcome back, how is School?

Peace and Love Mrs. :D :D :D

acertainchap
    Participant

It's great! :)

Viewing 6 posts - 21 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account